The Blindfold

Story Info
A World of Warcraft story.
1.2k words
2.75
10.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like children they run through the woods of Eversong looking for privacy. A place they can be alone. Wilhelm's hands are all over her. He can't help himself, and he loves her so much. She can see it in the way he smiles at her, and the way his body reacts to her. Carefully he pulls out a long netherweave bandage. He wraps it around her eyes blindfolding her. She is not afraid. She trusts him completely. Her ears twitch as they take over for her listening for his movements.

Her nostrils flare. She can smell his heavily herbal scent. Her body shakes with her want to touch him, but he takes her hands and binds them, her back against the tree. Her breathing quickens, she is excited. She finally feels his hands, the fingers on that soft sensitive spot between her breasts. Slowly he undoes each tie on her shirt and it falls loose exposing her breasts to him, but he doesn't touch. She can hear him breathing though and the hitch as they fall out of her shirt for him.

She purrs slightly, expecting the touch of his hand on a sensitive nipple. It doesn't come. All she feels is the air and his eyes, watching her. Her body reacts telling him how much she wants him. The nipples hardened to tight peaks. The cool air washed over her making the chill bumps rise on her skin. The movements caught her ear and her head turned towards it. He was undressing she could hear as his chain mail hit the ground. Then he stepped close. Oh so close. She could feel the heat of his skin close to hers but he didn't touch.

She whimpers. "Please Wil... touch me." His hand hovers over a breast, each breath she takes lightly brushing the nipple against his palm. She could feel him so close. Her hands struggled a bit pulling on the binds tying her to the tree limbs. He was teasing her. Finally a hand touched her, over the smooth part of her stomach. Her pants were still on though. He wasn't speaking but she could feel his breath on her ear.

His fingers quickly undid her belt and pants. The ties were loud in the silence around them. Soon she was naked against the tree, just the white linen of her shirt hanging on her arms. The cold came, he had stepped back. She could still feel the heat of his eyes as they looked over her body though. He just watched her naked form as she leaned back against the tree. Her breathing making her breasts rise and fall. "Please Wil, please... touch me."

Again she pleads for his warmth and touch to cover her. She heard his armor as it dropped to the ground. It was loud clinking pieces of chain mail being covered by the soft linen clothing she had given him to wear underneath. She felt her skin shudder at the thought of his naked body over hers. This was torturous.

He was fast in covering her with his body. As he pushed against her his mouth crashed down on hers hard and forceful. His body pressed against hers, she could feel her breasts as they were smashed against his chest. Her back grated slightly against the tree, but she didn't care. She wanted to touch him and wrap her arms around him and draw him in closer. His hand moved to her knee, the fingers heavy and pulling and raking her skin as they moved up her thigh. His hand wrapped under her right leg pulling it up high. She felt the cold air hit her nether lips and then his warm hand replacing it. His fingers probed and played moving along the slick moisture there.

His mouth moved from her lips as she let out a small purring moan against his cheek. His mouth started making small nibbles and kisses along her jaw line. She could feel his tongue and teeth move down her neck leaving a cooling trail of saliva behind. Then it was over her shoulder and moving down her chest. Then her left breast, his mouth kissed and nibbled and bit her. His tongue found her hard taught nipple pulling it into his mouth and closing around it tightly. He suckled and flicked his tongue along the nipple. Vestalis's body rose arching away from the tree she was tied to. She wanted more and more. His fingers moved fast one now sliding between her nether lips inside moving slowly along the wetness and warmth.

The finger found that sensitive spot inside her and her back arched higher than before as she found her first release. Her movements shaky as her body moved in waves between him and the tree. His fingers moved from her slowly, the hand moved up her body spread her wetness with it making her skin glisten in the setting sun. The fingers stopped at her mouth tracing her lips lightly until they parted and she sucked the fingers inside. She could taste herself on his fingers. Her tongue played around with the fingers licking them clean. She heard a light chuckle from him and then he moved the fingers from her mouth. 'Vestalis, you are beautiful."

Finally he spoke. His hands moved to her thighs raising her legs high and spreading them for him. She could feel his hardness at her entrance, and ever so slowly he entered her. Her legs wrapped around him tightly trying to pull him inside her faster with the need to be filled by him. His mouth came back over hers moving over it slowly. His body pressed hard against her, rocking her against the tree with each movement. Her moans became louder and louder. Each one of his thrusting movements pushed her high against the tree. She could feel every movement he made as her walls closed around him, squeezing him inside her.

His own moans began to rival hers, his hands moved up the side of her body raking the skin pulling it moving to her arms releasing each tie. She was free, and her arms wrapped around him holding onto him tightly. Slowly he sank them both to the ground until he was lying on his back and she was over him with him still inside her. His hands threaded through her hair reaching for the blindfold removing it. Her eyes blinked down at him adjusting to the light. Her hips began to rise and fall slowly. She could feel him push up with every movement. He pulled her head down to his pressing their foreheads together as she rode him.

Their moans echoed through clearing they were in, their bodies meeting giving of the wet sounds of love making. Vestalis let out a guttural moan as she felt her body begin to tense again. Wil's hands moved down her back each grabbing an ass cheek and pushing her down on him tightly. She felt him pulse inside her and the wetness begins to spread as her body gave way to a second orgasm, her muscles shaking as she pulsed around him. Vestalis collapsed against him sweaty and panting. His hands moved lightly up her back to her long hair until he could brush it from her face. His fingers moved through her scalp as she fell asleep on top of him.