The Blindfolded Massage

Story Info
Feathers, oil, & strap-on fulfill desire.
1.5k words
4.49
92.6k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lead you to the bed. Sitting you down on the bed, I place a blindfold on you. Not tightly, but enough that you have to concentrate on your other senses to experience your surroundings. Gently I start to kiss you. Your forehead, your brow, your temples. Soft kisses, exploring all of you. Your mouth and the way our tongues twine about each other.

I move to your ear, then down your neck. Then I slowly unbutton your shirt. Kissing the skin as it’s exposed. Your chest, your upper arms, your stomach. I lean you back on the bed and unbuckle your pants. Lifting your hips, you help slide them down. I take over once they’re free of you laying on them. I continue kissing you…yet I skip over your most intimate areas, just letting you feel my tongue and lips caress you, down your stomach, across your groin. Down the inside of your thighs, down your calves to your ankles.

I tell you to roll over. When you do, I strip off my clothes. I lay across your back, pressing myself against you, feeling your skin next to mine, my breasts pressed against you, your ass pushing against my mound. I then reach for the feathers….Gently I start to stroke you with them. I start at the nape of your neck, back and forth, gently lifting the hairs. I then trail it along your shoulders. Down your left arm. I let the tip of it slide in between your fingers. I lift it up and move to the other arm. Repeat performance in a mirror image.

Then I lean in and kiss down the center of your back, one kiss for every few inches. When I reach the base of you spine, I sit up, straddling your ass. I then repeat the path with the feather. But this time I detour with it, dragging it up and down your sides as well, slowly and gently. I slide off and kiss your legs. Well, actually, I start by kissing the cheeks of your ass. Then I move down your thighs, paying attention with my tongue to the back of your knees. Then up a little bit to get the insides of your thighs. I cross over and do the other leg. Back to the feather. It follows every kiss I’ve given you.

I reach for the massage oil and repeat every touch, every caress of both my tongue and feather with my fingers. Long strokes, smooth strokes. Touching every part of you and making you glisten.

Then I ask you to raise up for me…lean on your shoulders and your chest. There's one area I haven’t paid much attention to. Your legs tremble in anticipation.

I go back to gentle kisses on the cheeks of your ass. But I gradually move in to the center. I’ve caressed and massaged you with the oil, you’re so slippery under my fingers. I pick up the feather and slide it up and down the crack of your ass. Down to the base of your balls, around to your bouncing cock between your legs. It comes back up again, the little point tickling your ass hole. I watch as you clench and unclench, gradually relaxing and getting used to my touch. I do this repeatedly, lulling you, hypnotizing you. Then you feel my hands on the cheeks of your ass. I am massaging firmly. I lower my face to you, you feel my hair brushing up against you as I blow soft whispers onto you. I wet my tongue and flatten it, then lick from the base of your spine, down to where your balls join your body. I make a return trip all the way back up. I repeat the process, over and over, but each time I make a shorter trip up your back. Finally I center myself. I point my tongue and lick and prod. Flatten it and lick some more. Swirl it around. I do this till my tongue is numb from tickling you, feeling you.

You feel not just the wetness of my tongue but also the wetness of the lubricant that I have poured on to you. I also have coated my fingers, not one but two. I curve them and gently press. You push back, wanting to try and grab them. With the other hand I reach between your legs. You are rock hard and pulsing in my hand. I gently push the two fingers in. Then slowly out, then back in again. I stretch just a little, giving them a teeny bit of ease.

I ask you – do you want me to continue? Should I finish with my hands, or do you want me to get the toy?

You quietly whisper into the pillow that I should get the toy. Your breathing is ragged.

I step into it, standing near the head of the bed where you can see me, and stroke the rubber cock. I coat it with lube. It's glistening in the low light of the room. I keep the blindfold on you, so you can concentrate on what you feel and not what you see.

I go back behind you, you relaxed a bit while I was getting ready so I need you to rise up again.

You tremble a bit, slight shudders in anticipation. I make you wait, prolonging the pleasure. I go back to kissing you, each cheek of your ass. I start by kissing in large circles, each one, round and round, stroking, kissing, licking. I massage each, I make the crack of your ass wetter and wetter. You can feel a combination of my saliva and the lubricant dripping down your balls, dripping off of them onto the bed, mixed with the sweat of your anticipation.

I lean in close to you and rest the phallus on your back. As I lean in to hug you, it drops to beneath you, rubbing against your balls. I rise up and place my hands on your cheeks. I ask you to push back as I place the head of the cock against your entrance. It slides in so easily; you are so ready for this.

I hold you in place, telling you not to move just yet, to let your body get used to the pressure, to the feel of having my cock open you up. Then I pull it back just a little. Then push it in more, half way. Back and forth, short steady strokes. When I hear your breathing get harder, I push it in all the way. You feel my stomach against your ass. Again, I lean forward and press my breasts to your back. I rub them on you, as I do you can feel my cock move inside of you, pulling up on your ass, pushing down on your prostate. I stand up again and repeat my thrusting.

You are starting to move back and forth to the rhythm with me, opening your ass to my in and out movements. I tell you to help yourself along. Hold your cock I say, let it rub against your hand.

I start to ask you how it feels. You don’t have to answer me, I can tell by your movements that you are beyond words. But I ask more. Can you feel my cock in you? Do you like the way it feels? Do I need to move faster? Slower? Harder? Can you feel it inside of you while you pump your cock? Can you pump your cock to the same rhythm that I pump your ass?

The sweat is making a puddle on the bed…the room is ripe with our desire and lust for each other. I reach between us and push on the spot under your asshole near your balls. You can now feel the cock in your ass, pressing on your prostate from one side, your hand on your cock stroking in time with my thrusts and my fingers massaging your balls and prostate from the outside.

The sensations are too much to handle. You start to tremble, then you start to shudder. HOLD you try and say…you need me to just stop and press. Let you remember the sensation – feel it burned into your mind and your body as you feel the convulsions wash over you. You cum and cum, puddles of it on the bed underneath you. You body is trembling and shuddering.

I lay back upon your back, my breasts warm against your sweat soaked skin. I gradually pull it out, slowly so as to not hurt you. I have a warm washcloth next to me with which I stroke your heated parts, washing them off gently, softly. I take off the toy, have you roll over and clean off the front of you. I lift the blindfold from you. I curl up next to you, wrap my arms around you, and look into your eyes and tell you how much I love you.