The Bliss of being Shana Pt. 04B

Story Info
The End of a chapter, the closing of a story.
4.1k words
4.17
4.2k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/12/2023
Created 01/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a friendly note from the author here. This story serves as the end of the two series tale that began with The Pleasure of being Emily. If you're looking to get off to the fun that goes on in some of the other stories, I recommend you, you know, read them first, or, if you've read them before, again. This is more of a clincher, tying loose ends and properly solidifying the story. So, read this when you've done what you came to do. Otherwise, read on, and thanks for reading! ;)

*****

Emily, Courtney and Peter drove in silence out into the afternoon sun. Having searched for and apparently lost Cara, they decided that, given their decision, she would not be a problem. Cara was a loose spirit, a Scottish fireball. Cara was off to seek a world she could dominate with her new powers, or to find somewhere she could hide and fit in normally. Either way, the new race that would sweet the planet would eventually find her.

It took them forty minutes to cross town in peak hour from the small and friendly neighborhood Emily and her beloved girlfriend Courtney had grown up in. Leaving behind their home of years, their jobs, the hospital where this had all started, the hospital from which Peter had come. As they drove in silence, each person seemed to inwardly reflect on their lives, much like a slow version of the flashbacks it is said that people get before death.

The hugeness of their decision weighed on them as they moved through the bustling city. All around them, people would watch them - people who belonged to a powerful woman who was currently dormant on the seat beside Peter in the back - stopped and stared. They were instructed to attack and subdue the three in the car, seduce them and control them. Yet somehow they did not. As though they knew what was happening.

As they drove into the sun, leaving the hustle and bustle of the city behind as they hit the urban sprawl of the outer city, they neared the building which housed the epicentre of the imminent demise of the human race as it was, ans the imminent calling of the improved species. A species that would look after the planet that nourished it, a species that would thrive off intelligence, strength and emotion. Where being true to yourself was a joy and an accepted thing, where sex is not shunned and where natural beauty is the best. The new race would retain Humanity's triumphs and victories and improve on it's flaws and failures.

The three drove on, ignoring the electric buzz in their bodies as the sheer sexual aura and will of the great Mother drew stronger and stronger.

Cara ran her busty naked body hard until she was far away. Having climbed the fence when she heard the newcomer entering, feeling overwhelmingly used and forgotten as her new core feelings overflowed into her inexperienced mind, she had succumbed to primal instinct and fled. Leaving town she continued to move until she could no more. Far from civilization, she had pushed her superhuman body to it's limits. Standing in the middle of a deserted road, dreary and tired, sweat dripping from her, she collapsed to the asphalt, her naked body landing roughly like a marionette who's strings were suddenly cut. Her flesh pressed into the hard ground as she fell into a deep and troublesome sleep. She dreamt all that her body could imagine, both good and bad. Scenes of sex, sadness, innocent joy and evil torture, of immense stress and refreshing clarity. Her mind struggled to cope with her new additions.

As she twitched on the road, a passing driver saw her unclothed rear and swerved to the side. Stopping and running to her, he knelt, turning the incredibly beautiful fire-headed Scotts over to take in her full, busty bosom and soft silent lips. As he ran his hand over her, feeling all he could to, er, check for injuries, he already knew that he would simply have to take her home.

He couldn't leave her out here in the road, naked and alone.

That wouldn't be gentlemanly, now, would it?

Ned hoisted her up and heaved the incredibly sexy form before him, grinning to himself as her soft sweet skin soothed his rough farmer's hands and her breasts fell into his face. He nestled into her as he carried the goddess of a girl back to his car.

Mumbling to himself, he tucked her onto the back seat, strapping seat belts around her body and not at all minding when he had to grasp her butt and hoist Cara's limp crotch into his face to slide the seat belt home. With a gentle sniff at her, he smiled again and shut the door. Returning to the driver's seat, he took a long look at the unconscious female on his back seat, smiled, shook his head, signed a thank you prayer to the skies and started up the engine.

Emily and Courtney finished the kiss, staying together for a moment and simply being together, knowing full well that it might well be the last kiss the two of them would share. As Peter extracted the wrist-band and choker clad woman from the back, her purple lined skin glowing gently like a creature from Star Trek, the four of them turned and made for the house. Emily and Courtney held hands all the way. As the waves of sexual aura washed over them, they opened the unlocked door and entered. Inside the front bedroom, spread upon the bed like a great resting beast lie the Mother. A huge woman, with an even larger stomach, rested upon the sheets. In all her birthing glory she was still beautiful, mesmerisingly so. The four of them looked upon the great queen and the mess of people sprawled around the feet of the bed. Men and women, young and old, all were entrapped in their worlds of bliss and joy, their genitalia and in some cases more of their body encased in the pulsing purple telepathically connected flesh that ran down from her to them.

Without exchanging any words, Peter lay the dreaming demi-mother, spawn of the very creature before them, on the floor. Four slithering beating tendrils snaked from the bed, running like snakes over the legs and arms and bodies below the bed and coming to a rest before the standing group. With a glance at the girls, Peter crouched, took one in his hand, and gently held it to the unconscious girl. It reached out and suckered into her. Immediately she was filled, her pussy enveloped in it. She relaxed and her breathing slowed as she was assimilated with ease into the being. A ripple seemed to pass through the mass.

Emily turned to Peter. She wanted to say something, some fitting tribute to the man who had tried to hard and served so valiantly. All she could think was how she would miss him.

With tears forming, she hugged him, feeling for the last time his toned chest on hers, his large member pressing softly into her crotch, his supporting arms around her. As she sniffed, she turned back. Courtney stepped over and they embraced too. When they were done, he sat down against the wall of the bedroom, picked up a wet tube, and held it close. His meat rose high and proud and with a soft sound it attached itself to him, sliding over his mass and quickly enveloping it. With a contented sigh Peter relaxed against the wall and the tube began to pulse gently, thickening as the bond between them solidified.

Emily and Courtney held each other. They couldn't let go. Fear and tears racked poor Courtney, and Emily cried with her. Reminding each other that this was the right option, the two sat together, side by side with Peter next to them. They snuggled close, holding hands tightly. The two girls pressed their shoulders together as they reached down, picked up a tube, and slowly brought it closer. With one final kiss, as one, the lovers closed their eyes and brought the members to them. With gentle sucking sounds it immediately found them, sliding, shooting, running into them like water into a cup, filling every single crack and fold, every single open spot. The girls' groins were enveloped and like that they were gone. No resistance, no awareness. Their last memory as the human hybrids they used to be was that of their kiss.

Deep inside the Mother, an addition was made. Intelligence. Something important. Rebellion. Yes. A link to themselves. Something to tell the new species to stay true to themselves. An emotion to create self pride, to promote holding onto what is sacred. The hybrids had come, and they had delivered the final piece of the puzzle. In earnest she began to go into overdrive, creating more and more cells. She would have as many of these perfected children as she could before she died.

The species that had enabled all this was not an uncaring species. Nor was it lacking empathy. From the world the Cadothe come from, all is one. The entire world is a great living mass of connected individuality, where being an individual was simply a collection of thoughts that were unique. When space travel began, it was not with ships or time machines. The species was never held back from leaving the mass world. They simply never wanted to. Then, one day, one who did not wish to be heard by everyone, a jealous, zealous little one, simply left. He detached from the rest and floated off into space. Time alone passed. He missed home. He grew sad, then regretful, and finally, reproached, hiding his feelings away. In many ways, he became more human.

And then, one day, he careered into an atmosphere. Minding his own business he was suddenly part of gravity again. He rocketed into the mass of the place, his outside solidified by the heat of re-entry. His hardened crust slammed into the planet, sending out a shock wave that razed much of the surface of the world to the ground. Much of his being died, torn and burned from him. He suffered, pain so bad and loneliness on a hard and empty world that he shut down, hid himself away until he felt better. Millenia passed and the world changed around him. When he woke, the world was green, lush. Some kind of life grew. He sensed tiny beings inside the green objects and realized that his mass had scorched the planet, and, over the years his life force had seeped out and fueled the rock to reform, to regrow. Now, what would be called plants grew, and creatures that walked on two limbs and used two more to do things roamed. Crude weapons were formed, and they began to learn. Before long, he began to reach out to them, one tiny branch at a time. It took a long time to find one, but growing into what the locals called a "tree" he had managed to hijack the fruit.

Finally, one ate a piece and fell under his control. But he was too weak to do anything and it died. He mourned for the thing he had created, and vowed to rest until he was well. Further years passed in rest, and when he returned, the green world was covered with grey, huge smokestacks pouring pollution into the air. High above him, a building was being opened. People inside, their life forces seeping out, crying out for help. Confused and still very hurt, and barely thinking, he reached out for them, stretching himself to them in the only way he could think to do so.

As he found them, he tried to heal. But, in healing them, he also took them, healing himself. He began to grow, and he lifted himself up into a room that was a good size for his mass. He began to thrive, sending more of himself up. He learned about them. And as he encountered resistance, he realized he could not loose his lifeline. The people above kept him alive. He devised a way to suppress them, something to remove their will from them. And, now that he had a solid line of fresh energy, he was regenerating. Slowly, he took his time, reserving himself, and planned. He used his lifeline's intelligence, learned how they worked. And he schemed. Eventually, he had to have more. He needed them all. He wanted supremacy. He wanted a race he could call his own. A flawless race, that could satisfy him like home could.

He needed a bridge between their races. He discovered their mating requirements, and he waited for the ideal female to come. He baited her, and when she was his, he struck.

Unfortunately, he underestimated their strength.

His plans had changed a lot. Living on in one of the humans he had taken, he had to find another mother. A new birthplace. His defeat at the hands of the hybrid drove him out and he tried to be more covert. Assuring himself his reasons were true, that he wanted to perfect and purify the race, he continued on his journey. He abandoned everything for the goal, lost so much. He chased his goal doggedly. Finally he found a female, but, to his disappointment, she left in an air ship. Confused he found something, an intense attachment to her. He sensed it in a man staring out the window next to him.

As the old-fashioned man turned, a gold pocket watch chain on his button, the man beside him greeted him kindly. Using the cunning he had learned, he lead him into an empty room and passed into him. From there, he waited. And then he passed into her. He fought her, and she resisted. Finally, after hours of relentless attacking, she succumbed to him. He had won. His life force was spent, but he had won. In silent victory he left contagiousness, his power remaining in the new birthplace for the perfect race.

It was a long time before Cara woke. It was an even longer time before she began to think again. Her last memories were of a plane flight. A very, very strange plane flight. Fleeting, sketchy memories of weird people, strange, oddly arousing things happening came to her on occasion. She slept for a long time, only really waking enough to drink and occasionally try to eat. The man who had found her helped her, and she didn't question it, had no ability to do so. Her mind, far from coping with her new abilities, had rebelled, and, in the face of uncontrollably overpowering strength of both mental and physical power, her mind reset. Connections broke, new ones formed. She suffered what would normally equate to severe brain damage. Months passed in a coma, as her body rebuilt itself from the severe damages it suffered as it fought the essence of the creature that flowed through her.

It was almost nine whole months before Cara woke up. Nine months sleeping in the spare room of Ned's comfortable farmer's home. For Ned, nine months with a beautiful, defenseless woman is a long time. He resisted his urges as best he could, tried to simply share with her his sheets, his food and his care. Eventually, one late evening when Cara was sleeping peacefully, he gently rolled the sheets off her naked body and, after much gentle touching and holding, he climbed onto her. Assured she would not wake, he pried her gently open and entered her. Her unconscious form rocked gently up and down the soft mattress as he had her, barely even catching breath as her overseer worked up. It didn't take long. When he was done, he fell onto her, lying among her soft flawless skin, gently feeling her, exploring her body and massaging her gently like a lover.

Nine months. Nine months and within three weeks he had violated the girl he was looking after. The only thing that held him from continuously doing so was his shame. But, after a while, he would give in to his desires and again slide between her and the sheets, having his way with the mortally troubled girl.

Nine months later Cara finally began to rouse. Slowly, her body returned to conscious functions. Her first thought was of an overwhelming desire to pee. Then, pain. A headache so huge it almost knocked her out again. Slowly, she began to regain feeling in her body, numb nerves eventually relighting. She felt cold, felt hard material against her sensitive nipples. Very gingerly, she began to take in her senses, sounds and light slowly filtering in. Still without really thinking anything, Cara began to open her eyes.

The bright light took a few minutes to dim to a non painful glow, and when it had done so, she looked around. There was a ceiling, so that much was good. A light with a fan hung from the centre of the room, and, next to it, an air vent. Slowly, she turned her head and took in the softly colored walls, friendly and welcoming colors adorning them. She saw the dresser with flowers, a radio and a phone. Slippers sat on the floor, propped against the wall.

Slowly she turned back to the other side, where she took in the smiling face of the kindly farmer who had taken her in. With a mixture of happiness at her waking, sadness at not having the soft body to play with, and worried fear she would not find out what he had done, he gently mopped her forehead as she took in the world around her. Eventually, she found her voice and tried to speak. Immediately he had a glass of water, helping her to gently raise her head and drink. As it washed into her and dampened dry and damaged places, she felt pain, which slowly went away. She drank the rest down and he let her head rest back on the pillow.

After a while, she tried again.

'What am we?'

'Sorry?' He asked.

'Um... What, are we?' She corrected. ', no, what am I?' Yes, that one was right.

'Well, that knock must have beat you pretty bad. Don't you remember anything at all, little lady?'

'What am I? Species? Human?'

'Well, yes. You're a human female. What makes you think otherwise?'

'I... Nothing. I'm glad. Thank you. Who are you?' She asked, absolutely no hint of Scottish in her voice.

'The name's Ned. And yours?'

'You know, Ned? I have no idea.' She said.

'I don't remember anything. I don't know who I am, what I am, or why. Or when or where. I only know what I know from subconscious muscle memory. I'm... I'm a completely clean slate.' She said as she took in her mental state. She made to sit up and he helped her, placing cushions behind her. Slowly but surely, she came to sit upright. She made no play to cover her naked front. Embarrassment was a concept she remembered and understood, but logic dictated he had to have been cleaning her while she obviously had slept, and so he had seen her body. Hence, there was nothing to hide.

This brought her to her next question, which she asked without looking at him as she looked at herself.

'What happened to me? I've clearly been asleep. For how long and why?'

With a deep breath he began to tell her. As he explained how he had come to find her naked on the road, taken her home and looked after her, omitting how he had lusted over her, he told her how he had cared for her, feeding, cleaning and constantly monitoring her. When he had done, she looked from where she had been peering into the sheets at her lower half.

'Did you molest me?'

'I- what?'

'Did you have any kind of sexual interaction with me while I was in a coma?'

'Why, no, I, of course not!'

She looked long and hard at him.

'Well, maybe...'

She reached out and placed a hand on his shoulder. She could numbly feel his emotions, regret, shame, sadness, mixed with joy, friendship and lust. This ability seemed totally normal to her, as, being human had no defined meaning in her clean mind.

'Please. Just tell me. I don't have any problem with it if you did.'

With a deep breath he shamefully told her about his more and more frequent sexual encounters with her. When he was done she simply sat back.

After a long while she spoke.

'Name me.'

'What? Name you what?'

'Give me a name. I'm a clean slate, a completely fresh person. You have a name. I want one too. Name me.'

After much thought, he thought of a name.

'My eldest daughter long ago had a baby girl who passed not long after birth. She called her, Juliet.'

'Juliet I am.' Juliet said. 'Now, tell me. What is a daughter, what is a baby, and how do you make one?'

And so it was that Cara, now Juliet, left her coma and her bed and started a brand new life. With no trace of Scottish left in her, she spoke in a clean accent that couldn't be tied to any particular race. She was comfortable in her body and her mind. From her new friend and mentor she learned much. It turned out Ned was a failed student of advanced physics and had a vast knowledge of many many topics. From him Juliet learned all she could and what he did not know she picked up online. She never realized that she possessed powers that were beyond human perception - very slight mind control and intuition, empath senses, enhanced awareness. She had no reason to believe they were abnormal. She remained healthy and strong and happily went about expanding her intelligence and physical prowess, almost always in complete nudity. The blood that flowed through her, blood infused with alien power, sustained her and she and her partner lived quite happily, far from civilization on Ned's wide spacious farm.

12