The Blissfield Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

"Did you see the looks that old broad was giving you?" he asked her.

"Giving us, you mean," she replied. "I'll bet it's been a long time since her old man came close to doing something like that to her."

"If ever," David cracked.

They embraced and kissed, bringing a smile to the faces of the few other passersby who were stepping out for some fresh air or a smoke. But Holly and David were oblivious and aware of only each other, their eyes centered on one another, their warm bodies embracing, and their breath commingling.

"You know what that means, though, don't you?" she asked impishly.

David shook his head.

"It's your turn during the floor show!" she sang out.

As the crowd on the patio began to swell, they drifted back inside just in time for coffee and dessert. The other young couple had apparently also taken a walk and was a few minutes behind them. Even in the subdued lighting on the main floor, it was obvious that her lipstick was smeared. Holly leaned toward her and gestured. The girl grinned and wiped her chin with her napkin. After the tables were cleared but before the show started, David looked around and noticed how they would have to turn their seats around to see the show. He also saw that the upper level was empty, so he leaned over and whispered to Holly, "Why don't we go upstairs for the show?"

She looked around and nodded.

"If you'll excuse us," he said as they got up from the table, "I think we going to see if there's a better view from upstairs."

The others looked puzzled, but smiled and nodded as Holly and David pushed in their chairs, giving those who remained behind a clear view of the stage. The old one next to Holly leaned over and said something to her friend, who laughed and brought her hand up to cover her mouth. They made their way upstairs and found a table with a great view of the stage, yet they could feel alone and private. Looking around they couldn't see anyone else upstairs. They had made themselves comfortable just as the houselights began to dim and the stage lights were brought up. The house band, a hot jazzy sextet, started the overture and the singers and dancers made their way out to start the show.

It was a fun show, a revue featuring a mix of classics, standards, and contemporary tunes wrapped around the loose theme of soldiers on leave, with plenty of singing and dancing, and a bit of comedy tossed in. At the opening of the show, they held hands on top of the table, but as the darkness settled in around them and the show moved on to the next scene, they became bolder and let their hands fall into each other's lap. As David's fingers made their way up back her soft warm thigh, Holly's fingers slipped over his lap. There may have been singing and dancing on the stage, but there was a different kind of entertainment going on upstairs. With each song they became bolder, and wetter or harder. At one point, Holly slipped her hand inside the pocket of his trousers and grabbed his cock, gripping it firmly and stroking it gently. His fingers were cupping her pussy, his middle finger slipping up inside her, making sure to maintain contact with her clit, which prompted a little squeal of pleasure during one of the louder tunes.

Midway through the show, one of the staff members quietly slipped upstairs to watch. When he looked around and saw the two lovers sitting together, intertwined as they were, he smiled and nodded in their direction and moved away. David was sure that if she kept up her touch on him, that he would come before the finale was over. So he rested his hand on top of hers, buried inside his pocket, to hold it steady. He leaned over to whisper in her ear, "Let's wait until later for that, okay?" She simply looked at him and smiled devilishly, letting her long fingers wiggle a reply. She leaned over toward him, slowly licked his ear, and then rested her head on his shoulder. When the first act was over and the house lights were brought up, they withdrew their hands and Holly stood and straightened her dress.

"Can we just wait here for a minute, Darlin'?" David asked, the bulge in his trousers fairly obvious.

"No, I want to leave right now," she playfully insisted.

"Don't you want to stay for the second act?" he protested.

"I don't think I can last that long, hon," she said, her lightly fingering his lapel. "I just may have to go off and find another man if you aren't up to it."

"That's the problem, Baby," he said. "I'm too up for it."

"That has never been a problem in my book," she laughed. "Now, let's go."

"Then I'll have to walk real close right behind you," he said. "If only to hide this monster."

"And won't that be obvious," she replied.

David reluctantly got up and took her hand and they headed toward the exit.

"You feel like another drink before we leave?" he asked as they passed the bar. He could see the other younger couple waving them in.

"I'd really like to get going and see what you have planned for me back at the hotel," she replied.

"Okay," David agreed with a smile. He waved off the others and they headed toward the lobby.

The taxi ride was short and sweet and they were soon inside the lobby of the Blissfield. At the foot of the stairs, David took her arm and pulled her closer for a kiss. On the landing leading upstairs, he slipped an arm around her waist and embraced her with a longer wetter kiss. And as they walked down the hallway, arm in arm, he stopped and pulled her into a doorway, raised his hands up to cradle her face with his soft palms, and looked into her flashing emerald eyes.

"Holly, there is no place I'd rather be right now, and no one I rather be with, than you," he whispered.

Her eyes looked deeply into his and she leaned forward to kiss him. Their arms eased around each other for a long tight embrace. He pressed his body against her, his cock stiffening, as their tongues touched and teased each other. He pulled her away from the doorway and the short way down the hall to their room, his arms never leaving her. He fumbled with the room key when she began to nibble on his neck. When the door popped open, he pulled her inside and closed the door behind them. She looked up at him with her eyes filling with the passionate feelings that had been growing all day and evening, and hadn't yet peaked fully. And her look was returned by David, his eyes filled with a passionate lust that made her melt in his arms.

"Oh, David, I want you," she whispered.

He didn't reply but instead pressed her up against the door, showering her face and neck with kisses. His hands tugged the pretty little jacket from her shoulders and it fell to the floor. He pulled at the dress, slipping the straps off her shoulders. His kisses wandered down over her freshly exposed skin. His fingers pulled down the satiny straps of the bra giving his hungry mouth a taste of her taut pink nipples as the cups pulled away from her breasts. He sucked one nipple into his mouth and nibbled on it, then turned his attention to the other. She held his mouth to her breasts, feeling his passion flow into her body through his ravishing kisses.

His hands plunged down and tugged at the hem of her dress, pulling it up past the tops of her stockings, up over her bare hips, exposing her sweet wet pussy to his demanding touch. His fingers found her wet and waiting for him. The lovers kissed madly again and again, their tongues twisting and turning in each other's mouths and their breath washing over each other's face.

Tugging his zipper down, David pulled his stiff cock from his trousers. It felt so long and hard he couldn't wait to rub it on her and feel the wetness and heat of her sex. He heard her gasp as the head of his cock slipped up and began to penetrate her hot velvety pussy. With a strong upward thrust of his hips, his cock pushed deep inside her. He grabbed her wrists and pinned her to the door, his cock working back and forth in and out of her damp pussy. As he pressed up against her, she found his neck and began to kiss and lick him. When her mouth found his ear, she began to nibble on his ear lobe, gripping it with her teeth and pulling on it. That only seemed to drive David wilder and his lusty fucking strokes increased in strength and force.

"Oh, fuck me, David," she called out hoarsely in his ear. "Fuck me, David!"

He let go of her wrists and her arms fell about his shoulders. When he reached down to cup her firm ass, she raised a leg up and opened herself to him more completely. He grabbed her leg and was lost in the wild sensations coursing through his body. The scent and sound of this sexy girl had him so highly turned on that he could not resist fucking her with complete abandon, relishing the fantastic feelings that her tight wet pussy was producing in him.

"Oh, God, David!" she cried out. "Come in me. Come in my pussy!"

He continued to work his cock in and out of her sweet pussy, but began to slow down as his breath began catching up.

"No, not yet, Baby," he said. "I have other plans."

Holly clung to him desperately on the threshold of another orgasm. He could sense it and pulled his cock part way out of her and using his hand moved his cock in a circular motion that contacted every part of her drenched sex. Then he pulled it out all the way and rubbed the head directly on her clit, as if it were a thick stiff tongue. She shivered with delight and didn't need to tell him what was happening. He let go of his cock and embraced her, holding her trembling body against his.

"Oh, God, David!" she cried out, her teeth digging into the flesh on the side of his neck.

He held her tightly feeling the tremors rebounding through her body. Slowly she came back down and he guided her toward the bed, pulling down the covers and helping her recline on the soft flannel sheets. He placed a knee on the bed between her legs, their hands not wanting to leave the other's arms. Her dress was disheveled, pulled up over her hips exposing her hot pink pussy, and pulled down along with her bra leaving her beautiful breasts exposed to his loving glance. His suit jacket was opened and falling off his shoulders, his necktie pulled askew, and his long stiff cock still poking out from his trousers. But what might have brought a chuckle from the mouths of an onlooker mattered little to the lovers as the electric feelings flowed from one to the other and back again.

"So ladies and gentlemen, are you ready for our exciting final act?" he said, trying to do an impression of the MC from the playhouse.

"I don't know if I can take any more, maestro," she said dreamily.

Never before had a man spent so much time with her doing all that this one had, and yet he didn't appear to be finished. She lay back on the bed wondering just what else he could possibly have in mind.

Part 4: Their Night In

Holly reclined on the soft flannel sheets of the huge antique Victorian bed. David stood over her, his knee between her open legs, his suit jacket was opened and falling from his shoulders, his necktie pulled askew, and his long stiff cock poking out from his trousers, still showing a glistening sheen from her wet pussy. Her dress was disheveled, pulled up over her hips exposing her hot pink pussy, and pulled down along with her bra leaving her beautiful breasts exposed to his loving glance.

He leaned forward and eased the dress up her body, her body rising up from the bed in a wave that allowed him to pull it up and over her head. After carefully draping the silky dress over the footboard, his tender loving fingers moved back to touch her, reaching around to unfasten the emerald green bra from her undulating pink body. Teasingly, he drew his fingers down her body, from her shoulders over her breasts, her stomach and belly, close to but not touching her wet shaven pussy, and then finally down her long legs. Holly raised a leg thinking that he was going to remove her stockings, but he simply ran his hands up her legs, smoothing and straightening the sheer black silk.

"Let's leave them on," he suggested. "Besides I love the look of your legs in stockings."

And she loved the way he looked at her, his hazel eyes filled with lust and longing as they wandered up the length of her legs to her pussy and then further up her body to stop when they reached her emerald eyes. She smiled broadly at the touch of his hand and the sweeping look of his eyes.

He stood beside the bed and began to remove his clothes, Shucking off the jacket and pulling the necktie loose, he unbuttoned the white shirt, opening it a bit with every button. His body was nicely defined, though far from a body builder's exaggerated curves. He had broad shoulders and a nicely defined chest with a gentle taper down to a narrow waist. There was just a light dusting of hair on his chest and stomach that complemented his trim physique. He wasn't just a boy but was all man, experienced and knowledgeable, and she reveled in the feelings that his attentions created inside her.

He tucked his cock back inside his trousers, unfastened them, and let them fall to the floor. As he leaned over to pick them up and drape them over the footboard, Holly couldn't resist and reached out to run her hand over the lump inside his dark green silk boxers. He placed his hand down on top of hers.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah," he said, pulling her hand away from him. "You'll have plenty of time for that later on. I can see that I have to do something about this."

David eased himself up onto the bed straddling her waist. As he leaned down to kiss her tantalizingly, he gently grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms up over her head, holding them there as he bent to kiss her breasts. His tongue teased each of her taut pink nipples as he lapped at them. He sucked each one up into his mouth, continuing to tongue it and graze the tip with his teeth. She was so caught up in the delicious sensation caused by his kisses that she didn't realize what he had done until she felt him pull the wrist restraints tighter as he secured them to the headboard. Her eyes popped wide open when she went to move her arms and found her movement restricted.

"David, honey, is this necessary?" she asked, feeling just a bit nervous.

"Maybe not absolutely necessary, but certainly helpful," he replied with a devilish glint in his eyes. "Just relax and trust me in that I will never do anything to hurt you."

She nodded anxiously and felt him slip something behind her head, realizing what it was when he brought the blindfold down over her eyes plunging her into darkness. She could feel his hands on her face, positioning it over her eyes. Then the fingers moved down over her cheeks, and lightly traced the outline of her lips, drawing a circle around them several times. When one finger flirted with the part between her lips, she eagerly sucked it inside her mouth, her body beginning to wriggle from the tense excitement.

There were fingers all over her now, light little touches as he moved his hands randomly over her body. No part of her was spared his light teasing touch, every inch of her was being touched and caught on fire, her arms and elbows and shoulders one moment, her belly and hips and legs the next. She writhed and wriggled when he touched her soft thighs and pussy. She began to moan when he toyed once again with her breasts. She didn't know where his touch would fall again and was startled when he lifted his fingers away from her.

"Oh, David," she called out. "Honey?"

His fingers had disappeared but she could hear him moving about the room. She turned her head from side to side trying to follow his movements. She recognized the sound of Santana's music as he had apparently changed the CD and then felt a breeze sweep over her naked body from the side, followed by the warmth of his breath near her ear.

"You are so beautiful, Holly," he whispered in her ear.

When she turned her head to face him, he was gone. Then she felt a tickling sensation around her neck. The suddenness of it made her jump. He must have picked up the ostrich feather and was teasing her body with it. She pulled at the restraints, as he drew the feather over her body, but the harder she pulled, the tighter they became. When he dusted her breasts with the feather she thought she would explode. Her nipples were stiff and hard and he was drawing figure eights around and around them.

"David, honey," she moaned as she squirmed about on the bed. "Oh, David, please stop teasing me like this."

The feather tickled its way down from between her breasts along her belly, then up under her arms and further up along the inside of her arms. As he continued to tease her naked body by dragging the feather down over her belly and hips, she could feel the growing dampness between her legs. Then it was on her thighs and the soft sensitive skin surrounding her pussy. She pushed her hips up toward where she thought he must be, but he moved away leaving her alone. For what felt like several minutes, but could have been just a few seconds, she was alone, the music in the background covering his movements.

Then she felt movement at the foot of the bed and the warmth of his body between her legs. Was he going to make love to her now, she wondered? She moved her legs closer together to try and trap him, but he saw it coming and held her legs open with his strong hands. Then she felt his breathing on her pussy and she thrust her hips upward to meet his kiss. Holding her legs apart, David brought his mouth down to her pussy, pressing his mouth to the wet lips, tucking his tongue deep inside. He boosted her hips up, hooked her legs over his shoulders, and buried his face into her hot wet sex. She had never known a man to eat her like this, his tongue twisting and turning deep inside her.

"Oh, David!" she screamed aloud. "Oh, yes, honey,"

As gentle as he had been during the afternoon down by the lake, so was he now urgent in the way he moved his tongue on her now. She came quickly once then twice and before she could scarcely recover, a third time. He thrust his fingers up her pussy and worked around to just barely touch her g-spot. Then he withdrew his finger and re-planted his mouth on her, sucking her clit up into his mouth and soon she was coming again more violently than before. He held fast against her as the thundering wave swept over her. Then he eased her hips back down to the bed and moved back away from her. For a few moments she didn't know where he was, then she heard the sound of his voice.

"So what have we here?" he said with a devilish laugh in his voice. "Mmm, we have some strawberries left over. Would you like some?" he asked.

She nodded her head.

"All right then, open wide," he said, and she felt him climb up onto the bed.

Obediently, she opened her mouth and felt him carefully and gently bring a berry covered in cream to her lips. He held it so that she could take a bite. A second and third berry followed and she ate hungrily. When some cream dripped onto her cheek and began to run down it, she felt his hot tongue lick it clean from her. Then he kissed her mouth, a full wet passionate kiss that lasted a minute or more. Then he was gone.

"So do you want some more?" he asked sounding nearby.

She nodded her head again and opened her mouth. She felt a drop of cream fall onto her tongue and when he lowered it down toward her she closed her mouth around it, but it wasn't a strawberry, it was his cock dipped in the thick cream. Fortunately she hadn't taken a hard bite and quickly realized what he had done. She greedily sucked his cock into her mouth, moaning as he began to gently thrust himself inside.

"Oh, Holly! You are a hungry little thing, aren't you?" he teased her, as he stroked the side of her face. He suddenly pulled back and his cock popped out of her mouth. "Mmm, that was too good, baby. Besides, I think it's time for daddy to have some dessert."

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers