The Blissfield Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

"Thanks for dessert," Holly remarked, finally breaking the silence.

"You were delicious," David returned. "I could eat you all over again."

"I would die if you tried again," she laughed, remembering the touch of his tongue when he had lapped at the syrup and cream.

"That wouldn't be a bad way to go now would it?" he asked facetiously.

Holly rubbed his shoulder where the marks of her teeth stood out. "I'm sorry about this, hon," she said kissing it.

"Battle scars," he remarked looking over at the small red welts.

They remained close together, kissing and touching lightly, relishing the warm cozy sensation of being so close together after having been apart so long.

"Do you love me, David?" she asked, before realizing how silly it sounded. "You don't really have to answer, you know."

"But I want to, Holly," he replied softly and earnestly. "You know I love the way you look, the way you talk and walk. I love the way you think and the questions you ask. I love the way you touch me and make love to me. Maybe that adds up to loving you. I don't know for sure yet."

"I know," she said, hugging him tightly. "It's kind of scary when I think about it too."

"When I figure it out, you will be the first to know," he said, giving her a squeeze.

Leaving their clothes heaped on the floor they simply pulled the covers up and over their sticky sweaty bodies for the night. They slept the entire night in each other's arms, and both noticed the remarkable feeling of closeness and intimacy when they awoke.

Epilogue: The Day After

It rained all of the following day and they chose to spend it lounging about the room naked, dressing only to go down to brunch and later on for dinner. They sat for much of the morning on the bed playing favorite records like a couple of teenagers. As David watched her nod her head in time to the music he reached over to touch her cheek and pull her face near his. The look they exchanged ignited their passion again and they made hot fast love. Although she was tempted to get back at him for teasing her the night before, the way he made love to her made her forget about extracting revenge. After dinner, they took a walk in the balmy early evening air before returning to their room where they made long slow glorious love till nearly midnight.

The following morning came early and was bright and beautiful but sadly they had to pack up their things and get ready to leave. David lay on the bed, still in his robe and watched Holly get dressed before motivating himself to do the same. Before leaving, they paused by door for one long last embrace and kiss. When they left the room together, David stopped at the open door, taking one last look around the room, savoring the special memories of The Blissfield and wondering how he could ever top this rendezvous. He sensed the changes in himself that the experience had brought and knew that their relationship would never be the same. And it was a good feeling. Then he spotted the little red rose he had picked for her on the first day that she had placed in a little glass on the desk. He went back in to pick it up and presented it to her again. It had opened fully and she sniffed the fresh scent and smiled at him.

"Can't forget that," Holly said, cheerfully as they strolled toward the staircase. "So are we taking a cruise next time?"

"That would be fun wouldn't it?" David replied, thinking of how nice the Bahamas would be in another month or two.

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers