The Blizzard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy leaned against me. Her hand found the tent of my pants and she stroked me through the cloth. Her head laid against my shoulder. She whispered in my ear. "Damn, I'm turned on. I don't want anyone else, but right now, right here, I want YOU! I need YOU!"

I looked at my wife. The fire was in her eyes. Her blond hair framing her face. She had never looked more sexy, more beautiful, more alive. I had never wanted her more!

My body twisted until my lips could reach hers. We met in a passionate kiss as my tongue reached to find hers. Fire flowed through me from the heat of that kiss. Our tongues danced in each others mouths. Our hands reached out for each other, touching caressing, feeling. The world dissolved. I was no longer aware of the people around me, only the sparks flying from our touch.

My eyes were closed as my hands found the curve of my wife's full breast. My fingers struggled to pull her shirt over her head. Whenever my eyes opened, they were locked deeply into Cindy's, searching the depths of her lovely orbs, staring into her soul.

Her hands were equally busy, trying to divest me of my clothing. Skin touched skin with electric sparks jumping between us. Noises of others making love swirled unnoticed around us. We stood, shedding our clothes. Neither of us aware of our nakedness in front of the others. Neither of us aware of anything but each other.

I pulled her to me. Feeling the fire in our souls. Tasting her lips, smelling her skin, luxuriating in the soft feel of her skin under my lips. Feeling her breasts pressed tightly against my chest. Feeling the tip of my cock, inflamed by the soft contact with her belly.

My kisses covered her face, her chin, finally sucking an ear lobe into my mouth. Cindy moaned as my lips moved to her neck. Her hands pulled my body tight against hers, then roamed my side. My fingers explored her familiar body, tracing the curve of her breast then sliding downward. My finger found the soft wet caress of her pussy. Her fingers found my erect cock and there was an explosion of desire in my whole being.

Cindy pulled me to the floor. Her legs spread and her inflamed womanhood invited me to her. My lips sucked a nipple into my mouth as I felt her hand guide my cock to the warm wet entrance to her. I pushed slowly, feeling the heat of her surround me. I was lost in the feel of her body surrounding my manhood.

My being was tuned to hers. Feeling her body move and matching the rhythm of her. My ears tuned to the sound of her breathing, the sounds of her excitement. I could hear the sounds of others fucking around us. I could feel eyes boring into us but I did not care. The world was only my Cindy and I as we made love. Both of us trying to pleasure the other.

Cindy was moving like never before. Her excitement more than I had ever experienced in more than 20 years with this woman. Her back arched, her hips thrust into mine. She sucked in her breath as her pussy convulsed around my cock and she exploded in thrashing pleasure.

I felt fire course through me in a flood. It felt like my soul was rushing to my cock. My being rushing to our physical connection, trying to join hers, to become a part of her. Her orgasm seemed unending, more intense than I had ever experienced. Then I sucked my breath in, in one final gasp. I slammed my hips into hers and my whole being exploded. My soul exploding into my love, in that instant becoming one with her! I pulled back and then rammed into her again as again I exploded. The blast scorching my soul as our very beings merged. Again and again in innumerable explosions I slammed into her. The world was only us, only the two of us sharing this most intense pleasure, merging our souls.

I did not want that instant to ever end but my body was weak. Finally, I was spent, exhausted.. I heard Cindy gasping as her orgasm ended and she pulled me down on her. We kisses, softly yet passionately. We had just exchanged something magical.

Her eyes looked into mine smiling. "Wow!" was all she said. We kissed again.

"Damn! You two were hot!", I heard a voice near us say. I looked up and saw Diane sitting on the couch, now naked. I pulled my Cindy up as we sat on the couch. Her body soft and pliant as she melted against me, a dreamy look on her face.

We sat there for several minutes, not exchanging a sound. Communicating our wonder with each other by the simple feel of our pleasured flesh touching, our souls still as entwined as our bodies. I listened to our soft breathing, the music of our shared pleasure. After several minutes we kissed again and Cindy sighed. Our souls drifted back and slowly we returned to reality and the awareness that there were others around us.

Neither Cindy or I noticed our nudity nor that of others. The situation seemed almost normal. We chatted with Diane and then Ron joined his wife on the couch. We got to know our neighbors.

Later, Cindy led me to the food. I was aware of the looks of other men at Cindy's naked glory and I was warmed by their wanting her but knowing she was mine, all mine!

In the small hours of the morning, Cindy led me to the pool and we swam and then made love against the side of the pool as another couple fucked beside us. It was another magical moment for just the two of us, perhaps fueled by the couple near us, but still shared only by Cindy and I.

Still later we found ourselves on the couch talking to Diane when two men joined her. We watched her fuck the two men in a twisting display of lust. The sight fueled Cindy again and we made love. Again, Cindy's lust was intense and the experience special.

As we snuggled in the afterglow I heard the sound of scraping outside and knew that the plow was clearing the road. We would now be free to go home. The question was, did we want to? Or did we want to stay and have the sights and sounds of our new friends inflame our spirits (and my cock again)?

The blizzard had become a storm in our souls. A storm that would rage in us for much longer than the snow clung to the ground. I am sure that we will talk about this tempest that was ignited in us by the cold trap of the blowing powder. I do not know where this night will lead my Cindy and I, but I know that the effects will rage in us, fueled by the magic of the special love we shared tonight. Feelings ignited in us and inspired by our new friends still coursed through us. The only question is can we ever return to the magic that we made this night?

12