The Blob Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hands came to guide her again, and she closed her eyes, turning her head away as she touched the velvet flesh of the blob woman's cock again. To her surprise, this time it had shrunk to a much smaller size. It was still quite large, but it was no way near the behemoth that it was before. The blob woman had been only showing off before!

Megan almost cried in relief as the blob woman kissed her eagerly, spreading Megan's legs open so she could stand between them. Megan crossed her legs around the blob woman's waist, this time kissing her back as the tongue continued to lick at her clit.

The blob woman reached down, rubbing Megan's pussy for a few moments before using her fingers to enter her. Megan gasped as the fingers curled inside of her repeatedly, and soon she was urging the blob woman to use that cock that she had created. "Come on, you know you want to use it, I want you inside me." She whispered in the blob woman's ear as she thrust against her fingers.

And so she did. The fingers went way and soon it was the large tip that was pressing against her entrance, spreading her wetness against its large cockhead. "Oh my god." Megan gasped as the blob woman started to enter her, slowly until she was an inch inside. Her cock was still so big, Megan could feel it spreading her, jolts of excitement traveled up her body to gather at the tips of her breasts as the blob woman surged onward, spreading Megan's pussy walls more and more.

"Oooh..." Megan moaned, tossing her head back as she felt the blob woman filling every part of her, until all she thought about was how good it felt to have that huge cock inside of her. It filled her like no man ever had, like no man ever could, and she thought about how obscene it would have looked, like in those porn videos, her pussy stretched against that muscled cock, exposed for the world to see, and her so willing, so much wanting that cock inside of her.

She opened her eyes for a moment impatiently when she realized that the blob woman hadn't started thrusting, thinking that she must have been teasing her again. But the blob woman was looking at her face intently. She saw concern in those pale features and she nodded quickly. "Yes, it's good, keep going." She urged, and the blob woman grinned once again and started moving.

"Holy shit." Megan cried as the cock started moving inside of her, nothing could prepare her for the incredible sensations of actual fucking as the blob woman pulled out almost entirely before plunging back in, burying herself to the hilt. It felt so good that Megan almost saw stars; she gasped and moaned as the blob woman fucked her, fast and hard like her life depended on it.

"Yes, come on, fuck me, pound my pussy." The words coming out of her mouth were nothing she had ever said to a partner, yet they exactly what she was thinking. Megan thrust her hips up against the blob woman's, taking in her large phallus all the way each time, impaling herself over and over again on that glorious member. Oh god it felt so good, she could feel her wetness spilling down the blob woman's cock, different than the substance that was all around her but to the blob woman, it must have felt good because now she was fucking her and now also smearing the wetness on Megan's buttocks, on her puckered hole. She was brought out of her euphoria when she realized what the blob woman was doing. She had never taken anything there, much less a cock.

"Wait." She said, but quickly changed her mind when she felt the tongue on her hole, swirling around and massaging the muscle there. Mmm that felt so good. She let the blob woman continued, as long as that cock kept fucking and that tongue kept going she didn't care what else was happening. She leaned in to kiss the blob woman, thrusting her tongue inside her mouth like she had been doing before.

"You like that?" She asked as the blob woman closed her eyes in pleasure, continuing to ride the cock. The blob woman squeezed her buttocks in response and thrust into her harder, and now the hands were back, pleasing her, caressing every part of her, squeezing her tits. God that felt so good. The tongue that had been teasing her bottom had become a finger again, and now gently was pushing its way inside of her. The feeling was very different from her pussy, the blob woman had stopped fucking her for a moment so that she could enjoy this, it felt good too, she was much tighter there and coupled with the feeling of doing something very dirty was incredibly erotic. Then the fucking continued, much to her delight, and now there was twice the thrusting with the finger now also pleasuring her from behind.

"You like touching me there, don't you." Megan panted as they continued to fuck. "Don't you want your cock there too?" The blob woman nodded, and Megan expected her to pull out, turn her over, shrink her cock and fuck her from behind, but of course the blob woman did not. She didn't have to. Even as Megan fucked the big cock she could feel another one pressing against her butthole, slowly making its way inside of her.

"Oh my god." She cried out, gripping the blob woman's shoulders as she was penetrated in two holes, the pleasure making her vision blur at the edges, it was so mind blowing good. She could feel the two cocks rubbing against each other as they were inside her, the blob woman was making the tiny oof noise again as she fucked both her holes, faster and faster until Megan couldn't handle it anymore, she had her first vaginal orgasm with the two cocks pounding her, and it was so good, they continued going until she clenched hard on them and peaked, every muscle contracting in the water, and as she did so the hands touching continued to fondle everywhere, so that her climax felt like an eternity.

She held onto the blob woman tightly in her orgasmic bliss, keeping her cock inside of her, resting her head on the blob woman's shoulders. When she looked up she saw something outside the pool that might help her escape.

The blob woman was already touching her again, so Megan said, "You want me again, don't you?" She nodded. "Why don't you take me against the wall there, push me up against it, fill me with that amazing cock again, I'll love it, I love it when you pound me." She purred, using everything dirty she could think of to try and convince the blob woman.

Immediately she felt herself getting moved over to the pool edge, and she stroked the cock as she moved, continuing to whisper dirty things to the blob woman. It was only when she felt the edge of the pool did she squeeze hard on that cock, and she heard the blob woman actually cry out before she grabbed the edge of the pool, climbing out with a speed she didn't know she had.

She was already at the water hose before the blob woman started climbing out, and she squeezed down on the nozzle, hoping to god that they hadn't turned off this tap. The water came out sputtering at first, then became a full spray, forcing the blob woman back into the pool.

She cracked open the bucket of swimming pool sanitizer and using the scoop, tossed a large scoopful of the tablets into the pool. The scream that emitted from the pool was bone chillingly human, but she kept spraying with the hose, eventually dumping the entire bucketful of sanitizer into the pool.

She was almost ready to run out the door when she saw the blob woman clinging to the edge of the pool, the area around her was becoming a lot like water again, with the white stuff only clumps on the surface. "Please." She said.

Megan swallowed, a strange feeling of guilt coming over her.

***One month later***

"Well I think he's nice, maybe you should go on a date with him." Megan suggested, stretching on the long couch, phone tucked against her ear as she watched TV and ate nachos.

"Yeah, I suppose." Jennifer said in a defeated way that made Megan laugh. "So when are you seeing Kyle again, he's obviously into you." Jennifer said, purposely changing the subject.

"Oh I don't know, he just doesn't have what I'm looking for." Megan said with a shrug. "I'll talk to you later, it's getting to a good part of the movie."

"Oh, that's when the guy realizes-"

But Megan had already hung up, she had learned not to watch movies with Jennifer anymore, the girl was such a chatterbox. She looked down at her plate.

"Hey, how about some more nachos?" She passed the plate to the blob woman, who had been sitting on the floor. With a grumble the blob woman got up and took the plate. She only came up to Megan's knees now when she stood, the only amount that Megan was able to save from the sanitizer. She headed into the kitchen while Megan continued watching TV.

Olena tossed some more tortilla chips onto the plate and added some cheese. Now that Megan wasn't looking, she also went over to the pantry and grabbed a few fistfuls of flour, tossing them onto herself. She had been doing this every day, growing slightly larger each time. It would take a while, but one day the blob woman would strike again!

The end?

12