The Block Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,319 Followers

I was disappointed, but I understood. That didn't mean I was going to let her off the hook easily, at least not without some teasing.

"I just hope I can find Janice and she's in the mood," I joked. "Cause you've got me pretty wound up."

"I didn't do that much!" she laughed, actually blushing. "That's just your teenage hormones."

"You underestimate your effect on guys," I insisted. "At least when you let down your guard down. You should try it more often."

"Not likely," she said. "Frankly, it was a mistake and I know it, but like I said earlier, alcohol does weird things to me."

"It makes you horny!" I laughed, deciding to call a spade a spade.

"And then some," she admitted with an embarrassed frown. "And on that note, it's time you were leaving young man."

"Yes mam," I said in a teasing tone. She couldn't help herself. She laughed, but she also led me to the front door and opened it. I couldn't resist planting a quick kiss on her lips. I was surprised when she stepped back quickly and became flushed.

"That was uncalled for!" she snapped, but I think she was more shocked than mad. I tilted my head and looked at her.

"Actually, Mae," I said using her first name for the first time and moving close to her. "I think that was exactly what was called for, that and more."

"Oh dear," she said, shaking her head. "I thought you were a decent boy. You reminded me of my George, but you're not like him, are you?"

"No, not really," I laughed. "Actually, I'm probably more like you were back in the day."

"Well then," she said, in control once more. "I hope you meet your George soon and she does for you what mine did for me."

"Thanks," I said, knowing she really meant it. "And if you ever want some companionship..." I tried to step closer and steal another kiss, but she was ready this time. Her hands stopped me. She pushed me back, but gently.

"Young man, it's past time you left," she said and I knew she was right.

"Ah well," I sighed, stepping outside. "It was worth a try."

"Good night," she said, shutting the door. I stood there staring at it for a few seconds before sighing and leaving.

I went home and got my cell. It turned out that everyone went to Janice's because they finished all the alcohol they snuck into Ben's house. Mr. Bell had a well-stocked bar in the basement. Janice would probably get in trouble for hitting it up tomorrow, but maybe not. Mr. Bell was being pretty cool today.

I made my way to her house. It was at the end of the block and I passed the parents. They were still drinking in front of Mr. and Mrs. Franklin's house. I saw dad holding my mother on his lap, but she was smiling now. Thoughts about what Mrs. Nolan said about mom liking when dad was in this mood popped into my head. I didn't dwell on them, but couldn't stop thinking about Mrs. Nolan herself. Damn.

Everyone was pretty drunk by the time I arrived. I quickly tried to catch up, but mostly because Janice was obviously trying to hook up with Ben.

"Are you okay with this?" Ben frowned when he was able to get me by myself. "I didn't plan it, but Janice can be pretty aggressive when she drinks."

"I know," I smiled. "Don't worry about it. Have fun!"

"You sure?" he asked. I slapped him on the back. Janice was a good time, but Ben was my best friend.

"Go!" I laughed. "Just make sure you wear a condom!" Ben being Ben, he blushed. I just laughed harder. He and Janice disappeared a few moments later.

There was a Ping-Pong table and a few of us started playing bear pong. It was a good time despite Connor having a streak of good luck. I'm not sure how long we played before Mr. Bell came downstairs and kicked us out, but it was long enough for me to be pretty shitfaced. Connor and I walked together for a bit.

"That was fun," he grinned.

"I'd think so too if I had the hot streak you did," I retorted. He laughed briefly.

"Do you think Ben got lucky?" Connor asked.

"With Janice?" I asked. "Of course. I just hope he got out of her room before Mr. and Mrs. Bell showed up. Mr. Bell is pretty cool, but..."

"I can just picture Ben slipping out of her bedroom window only half dressed!" Connor laughed.

"It's on the second story," I said. "If he didn't get out he's probably hiding in her closet." I didn't mention that I was speaking from personal experience. I got home pretty late that night because I had to wait for Mr. and Mrs. Bell to fall asleep. Mom grounded me when I gave some bullshit excuse, but it was worth it. Janice was a screamer. I found myself wondering if Mrs. Nolan was one too.

"None of that!" I snapped at myself.

"What?" Connor asked. I looked at him and blinked twice. Had I said that out loud? Man, I was seriously drunk.

"Nothing," I said. "There's your house." Connor gave me a weird look, but then nodded and said goodnight. I continued on.

I texted Ben because I was supposed to be sleeping at his house tonight. I got a good laugh when he replied that he was stuck in Janice's closet like I expected. I sent a couple of crude texts back. His responses were equally amusing. The problem was that they also reminded me of the last time I was with Janice.

I was in serious need at the moment despite being drunk, but I didn't blame Janice and Ben for hooking up. I blamed Mrs. Nolan. She was the one who put me in this mood, and being in the shape I was, I decided to confront her on it. There was a part of me that knew it was a mistake, but I was too drunk to care. I made my way to her house and rang the bell. I had to ring it twice more and knock rather loudly before she answered.

Mrs. Nolan was wearing a thin robe that let me get a sense of just how nice her breasts really were. She had it wrapped tightly around her.

"What are you doing here?" she frowned.

"Isn't it obvious?" I answered, pushing past her into the house.

"Where are you going?" she asked as I made my way to the kitchen again. She shut the door and followed me.

"I need another drink," I grinned.

"I doubt that," she snorted. There was something wrong with her, but I was too drunk to figure it out. "You need to leave right now!"

I ignored her and opened the cabinet where she kept her vodka. I pulled out the bottle and was surprised to see that it was a lot emptier than it was when I left. That's when I realized what was wrong with Mrs. Nolan. She was just as plastered as me.

"You're drunk!" I cried.

"Look who's talking?" she retorted. I don't know why, but suddenly we were both laughing. That only lasted until I noticed her breasts giggling. She wasn't wearing a bra. Mrs. Nolan saw me looking and covered her chest with her arms. I reached out and pulled her glasses off once more. I also undid her hair.

"Come on Mae," I said softly. "I want to see the real you again, just for a few seconds."

"This is the real me," she frowned.

"You know what I mean. Come on! You know you want to," I cajoled. "You're drunk and that makes you horny. Let me see the hot girl you hide in the inside."

"I don't know what you're talking about!" she cried, but she was no longer holding her robe closed. She licked her lips.

"Come on Mae, don't be this way," I said, moving closer. "One of the things I like about you is your honesty. Don't start lying to me now."

"Fine," she sighed. "I don't like lying anyway. You're a handsome young man and yes, I'm attracted to you, but that's mostly because I'm drunk. Don't get your hopes up because nothing is going to happen here."

"That's better," I grinned, stepping even closer. She stepped back out of my reach.

"What do I have to do to make you leave?" she asked.

"Show me the woman you're hiding inside just once and I'll go," I offered. She looked at me and blinked a couple of times as her mind spun.

"You promise?" she finally asked.

"Yes," I agreed easily. "But only if you really let me see your desire." Mrs. Nolan stood there in a semi-alcoholic daze and tried to decide what to do, but it was a lost cause. She wasn't just fighting me. Mrs. Nolan was also fighting herself.

"Come on, just once and I'm out of here!" I didn't even bother hiding my grin when she finally nodded.

The transformation was amazing. One moment Mrs. Nolan was standing in front of me looking confused and nervous and the next Mae, the passionate woman who's been locked away inside was looking at me with lust filled eyes, at least that's how it seemed to me. I pulled her to me roughly and kissed her. Mrs. Nolan didn't fight me. Instead, she moaned.

"You promised to leave!" she gasped when we broke for air. I grabbed both of her hips and pulled her hard against me. My stiff cock pressed against her stomach.

"I lied!" I whispered lustfully into her ear. "Remember, I'm not a nice guy."

"We can't!" she cried, but Mrs. Nolan was grinding slightly against my hardness. I smiled. I had her. She was mine.

"Sure we can," I disagreed. "For this one night you're going to remember what it feels like to be alive!" This time when I kissed her I pushed my tongue in her mouth. She accepted it willingly, at least at first. Mrs. Nolan surprised me by pulling back despite my certainly that she had given in.

"No!" she cried. "I am not going to let one of the neighborhood kids seduce me!"

"Who's seducing who?" I replied, refusing to let her go. "You're the one with the sexy, sex starved smile. How long has it been?" I used one hand to squeeze her breasts through her robe.

"Too long!" she moaned, obviously enjoying what I was doing.

Mrs. Nolan was clearly in the mood and ripe for the picking. The room suddenly filled with her scent as her excitement grew. I grabbed her robe and forced it open with both hands. I held it behind her back, locking her arms that way. Her heavy breasts were exposed and heaving. I leaned forward and buried my face between them. Whatever resistance she had left disappeared when I caught one of her nipples in my mouth.

"This is so wrong!" she moaned. "You're half my age!"

"But still man enough to take care of your needs!" I promised.

"Oh I know!" she gasped. "That's what scares me! You're so hard and long! I haven't had a man in a decade. Do you have any idea what that does to a girl?"

"Let's take care of that right now!" I growled, pulling her robe off the rest of the way. Mrs. Nolan's body was very nice, but I was too much in need to notice much about it other than she was ready. I pushed her onto the kitchen table and spread her legs. The red hair there was wet with her desire. Despite my need, I took a moment to taste her. The smell was too enticing to pass up. The moment grew to a few minutes after I tasted her. She was delicious!

"Oh my God!" she cried just before she came for the first time. I drank her juices down until she was done and then moved up her body. My lips were wet with her cum, but that didn't stop her from kissing me. I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her soaked slit. She moaned and added, "Please, don't tease me. It's been too long!"

I was harder than I could ever remember being and Mae's pussy was warm and inviting. I pushed in slowly because I didn't want to hurt her. I needn't have worried. Mrs. Nolan grabbed my ass and pulled me hard against her.

"Yes!" she cried and came again. That didn't stop me from riding her. It wasn't long before I was slamming into her. It wasn't just my own need that drove me to it. Mae was a sexual dynamo, thrashing under me with pent up lust despite having already cum twice. Her hands pulled me deep with every stroke.

"Mrs. Nolan!" I groaned. It seemed silly to call her that at this moment. "Mae, you have to let me go! I'm going to cum soon!" I cursed myself for not having a condom. I so wanted to cum in her! She didn't respond at first. She just kept pulling me deep until I forced myself to stop thrust.

"No!" she cried. "Don't stop! I want to feel you cum in me. I need to feel it!" She squeezed down hard on my cock and I could stop my hips from bucking. "Oh yes! Fill me! Let me have it!"

"Are you on the pill?" I gasped, fighting my orgasm with all my strength despite my hips moving of their own accord. I'd never come in a girl without a condom.

"No!" she moaned in reply. "But I don't care!"

"Oh fuck!" I groaned. The thought of letting loose with the possibility of making her pregnant woke up some instinctual part of me. Instead of being horrified, I found myself wanted it. I wanted to fill her with my seed. I wanted to make her pregnant! It wasn't logical or smart, but at that moment I could care less. I leaned forward and raped her lips with my own before moving to her ear.

"Please! Let me feel it!" she moaned.

"But what if you become pregnant?" I whispered, giving her one last chance to stop me. Instead of responding, she locked up and came again. There must have been an instinctual part of her very much like mine. That was all I answer I needed. I thrust in her one last time and my cum erupted inside of her. I came longer and harder than I ever could remember. Mae thrashed under me the entire time, rolling from one orgasm to the next.

I didn't want to move afterward, but after a few minutes I had to. My bladder demanded it. I used the bathroom and walked back out to the kitchen. It was empty. Mrs. Nolan was gone. Her bedroom door was closed. I could have slipped out at that point, but I doubted I'd ever get another chance with Mrs. Nolan and there was so much more I wanted to do with her.

I entered her bedroom and there she was on her bed, completely naked and smiling sexily at me. She was obviously waiting for me. Mae looked oddly content.

"How did you know I wouldn't leave?" I asked. She actually laughed.

"We're too much alike for you not to follow me."

"True!" I laughed, climbing into bed after her.

"You have tonight to do whatever you want with me," she said simply. "Tomorrow this never happened. You have to promise that, for real this time." Her eyes locked with mine. I smiled and nodded, serious this time. "Good! Now how do you want me?"

The next couple of hours went by in blur. Mrs. Nolan was a machine! She rode me in every conceivable position. I loved watching her breasts sway as she bounced on my cock and rested her hands on my chest. I'm not sure how many times I came, but she always insisted I cum in her. Each time was better than the last.

"Please! Just once more!" she moaned after particularly intense orgasm, but I was certain I was done.

"I can't," I said, feeling a little embarrassed. Instead of being disappointed, she grinned and got onto her hands and knees. She wiggled her ass enticingly. It was quite a sight. I moment later I saw her slip a hand between her legs. Mrs. Nolan as playing with herself for me!

"I still can't believe you're like this!" I groaned, trying to reconcile this woman to the neighbor I knew.

"I'm not," she insisted. "Or at least I won't be after we're done tonight. So, if you want another chance, it's now or never!"

"Definitely now," I smiled, feeling my cock respond despite me being almost certain a few moments ago that I was done for the night.

I took my time, trying to last, but Mrs. Nolan clearly wanted something else. She glanced over her shoulder at me after a few minutes and smiled in a way that let me know she was up to something. Mae fell forward so her shoulders were on her bed. Her ass was up in the air as she moved her hands to the small of her back. No girl had ever acted so submissive for me before! It got to the same instinctual part of me that liked cumming in her despite the possible ramifications.

"Take me!" she demanded, but then turned it into a plea. "Please! I'm begging you!"

I pushed all thought from my head. Tonight was about feeling, not thinking, and right now what I was feeling was insatiable hunger!

I grabbed Mrs. Nolan's wrists and started fucking her from behind. The rhythmic slapping of my hips against her ass only added to my enjoyment. I guess hers too based on her moans. We were both close to cumming when I leaned forward and whispered in her ear.

"In or on?" I asked. "Janice likes the feel of my hot cum on her back." I was just teasing her. I knew what Mae wanted.

"The little slut!" Mrs. Nolan laughed, despite her position. She obviously wasn't serious. Actually, I take that back. She was serious, but it didn't bother her. How could it?

"So you want me to pull out?" I asked, teasing her one last time.

"No!" she cried, slamming back to meet my thrust. "Don't you dare waste it! My pussy already feels so warm and full, but it will only feel better with the last of your cum burning inside!"

I was done playing games. I let go of her wrists and grabbed her hips. Mrs. Nolan gasped as I started slamming in and out of her in earnest. I was holding her so tightly that I was sure she'd have bruises tomorrow, but it didn't seem to bother her, especially a few moments later when the last of my seed filled her. She cried out and came along with me.

We lay together another fifteen minutes before she chased me out, but at least she did it with a smile. She made me promise once more that I would never mention what happened to anyone.

"One more thing," she added as I was putting my clothes back on. "This will never ever happen again so don't bothering stopping by some other night." I was a little disappointed because it was obvious she was serious.

"Okay," I sighed. She reached out and grabbed my wrist and waited for me to face her.

"Don't get me wrong," she said carefully. "I enjoyed myself immensely, but it wouldn't be right."

"I don't see what the big deal is," I shrugged. "It's just sex. Okay, incredible and crazy sex, but sex just the same."

"The big deal is that you're eighteen," she smiled. "And eighteen year old men spend most of their time thinking about sex, sex and more sex."

"You say that as if it were a bad thing," I joked.

"It's not," she laughed, but she quickly grew serious again. "Except that if you're focused on having sex with me, then one of two things will most likely happen. First, you'll eventually convince yourself that you've fallen in love with me."

"Would that be such a bad thing?" I asked, surprising myself, but not her. Was I somehow already half in love with her? Maybe, but more likely it was just the euphoria after the great sex.

"Yes, it would," she replied calmly. "In the end it would never work out. I'm too old for you. Besides, you're not my George. I could never love you like I do him."

"Yeah, I know," I admitted. I might be young, but I wasn't stupid. Mom was right. Mrs. Nolan was still very much in love with her husband and always would be.

"Which brings me to my second point," she smiled. "I'm not your 'George' either. She's out there waiting and if you're spending all your time with me then you might miss her. I would hate being the reason for that."

"I understand," I said slowly. She pulled my lips to hers once more. The kiss lasted longer than I expected and was amazing in its way, but deep down I knew that it was the last I'd ever get from Mae.

"Now get going before you recover enough to want me yet again," she grinned. "Whoever you end up with will certainly be a lucky girl. I've never felt so exhausted before!" Mrs. Nolan was too spent to walk me to the door. That was oddly satisfying.

"Thanks," I said, not sure what else to say.

"Goodbye," she said with a finality I couldn't miss. "And thank you."

Mrs. Nolan was lying on her back and already half asleep when I opened the door to her bedroom. She had an odd expression on her face as she rested her hands on her belly.

*********

"Let's go!" Jeff, my college roommate cried. "If we're late for graduation our parents will kill us."

I smiled and shook my head. It had been an interested four years. I had a lot of fun and got a decent degree to boot. I was a little sad at having to leave, but it was time. Besides, I was looking forward to the future.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,319 Followers