The Blond Maid and the Young Stud

Story Info
A horny teen forces himself onto a hot blonde MILF.
3.2k words
3.89
112.1k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cram213
Cram213
138 Followers

I was 18 years old, the summer had just begun before my first year of college, and it was the best time of year. Since I attended a private prep school, I finished my school year about three weeks before any of the local public schools concluded. Thus, all of my younger brothers were off at school and both of my parents were at work for a majority of every weekday, and I essentially had the house to myself. I was 6'2", about 190 pounds, and was in good shape as having just finished my spring sports season.

The one person who was around 2-3 days per week was the maid/babysitter named Linda, who had been helping out my family and working for my parents for several years. When she first started she was more of a babysitter, but now that my brothers and I were old enough to essentially take care of ourselves, she had transitioned into more of a maid.

At this time Linda must have been in her later forties or early fifties. I'm typically not very "into" older women, but she was one of the few exceptions. She is about 5'4", slightly over 100 pounds, blue eyes, black hair which is dyed blond, and has one of the best combinations of curves and legs I have ever seen.

She was noticeably older than anyone else I wanted to fuck at the time, but in my early high school years I began to realize how hot she was. There was just something about her that got my juices flowing whenever she was around. This was magnified by the fact that I attended an all-boys high school, so there weren't nearly as many girls around for me to fantasize about as there normally would be for a boy my age. The girls/women that I interacted with on a regular basis really caught my attention and were objects of infatuation in my mind. Oftentimes when I would come home from school and see her hot blond hair, her beautiful tits, and nice round ass, I could not help but rush upstairs to my room and jerk off to mental images of me ravaging her mature body.

I knew that if the opportunity presented itself where I thought that I could get with her, I would in pounce on it a heartbeat. However, I figured that such a situation would never realistically arise due to her age and connection to my family. Trying to score a hot mature lady is a lot more complicated than asking out some high school girl around your own age. If I made a pass at her and things did not go right, I know that my parents would find out and I would be screwed.

A few days after my summer vacation had begun, I was still in the process of taking things easy as I de-stressed from my final exams. I had slept in until about 9:00, so that by the time I had woken up my brothers and my parents had already left the house. I was not sure if Linda was coming over on that particular day, but the thought didn't even cross my mind at the time. I just casually walked over to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower like I normally do.

My bedroom is up on the third floor of my house, and I am the only member of my family who sleeps up in that part of the house. Other than my room, a storage area, and the bathroom, there is not a whole lot else up there. So over the years it has become habitual for me to not take a change of clothes to the bathroom in the morning, but rather just walk back naked to my room and pick out some clothes there. Since no one else really has a reason to be up there in the morning, it has never been a big deal.

After I stepped out of the shower on this particular morning, I dried off for a few moments and proceeded to casually walk towards my room and "air dry" along the way. As I stepped into my room, I stumbled upon Linda kneeling over the dresser in a pink tank top and red skirt while putting some folded laundry away. We instantly turned towards each other, locked eyes, and froze for a moment in shock. Clearly startled, she quickly averted her eyes and began to apologize. "I'm so sorry Marc, excuse me, I'll just get out of here and I won't even look. I didn't mean to, I'm so sorry," she rambled on as she started to move towards the door while glancing off to the side.

As she profusely apologized, I quickly realized that this was my golden opportunity. I was already naked and in my room, we were home alone, and in my eyes she owed me something for being in my room and seeing me in the nude. My mind then reversed course and began to weigh the huge risk, as if anyone found out I would be in more trouble than I had ever been in before and could even wind up in jail for sexual assault. However, my raging teenage hormones quickly took over and decided to go for it.

Having made up my mind, I closed the door behind me and stood tall in front of it before she could make her way out. "You're not going anywhere," I announced to her.

"What do you mean Marc? Please just let me out, and I'll pretend that this never happened and I won't say anything about this to anybody," she nervously petitioned.

"You just saw me naked, and I can't let you get away with that scuff free. You have to make up for what you did. You owe me," I explained to her. "I've wanted you for years, so now I'm going to have you."

Nervous as all hell, but also realizing that it was too late to turn back at this point, I reached out to grab her and pull her towards my freshly made bed. I grasped hold of her wrists, causing her to quickly recoiled and bring them close to her chest. "Marc, NO! You can't do this! I'm married; PLEASE STOP!" She eagerly pleaded as she began to struggle with me.

"Shut up you little tease. Nobody sees me naked and gets away with it. You owe me, and I'm going to collect," I sternly grunted at her. Still holding her wrists, I spun her around so that I was now behind her and had her wrapped up and in complete control.

"Please Marc, just let me go and I won't tell anyone about this. You can't do this, please," she begged me as she began to realize that she was no match for my superior size and strength.

"I've wanted you for way to long baby. There's no stopping it now. Just shut up and take it." As I shuffled my way over towards my bed, I tossed her onto it just as we reached the foot. I quickly followed suit, straddling her body as I found her wrists once again and pinned them to the sheets so that I was now in complete control of her and there was no getting away. "What are my parents paying you for anyway? And you like your job, don't you?" I asked rhetorically.

If she didn't know what my intentions were already, she clearly knew now, as my young cock was as hard as can be and was now grinding all over her as I pressed my body against hers in order to further corral her efforts to escape. Already leaking pre-cum, my teenage rod could not wait to get inside of her. While still holding her wrists and now encaging her writhing body with mine, I leaned down and began to passionately kiss and lick her neck as grinded my erection on her midsection. Helpless to stop me, all she could do was turn away and beg, "Please Marc, please, stop, don't do this," which only tuned me on even more.

Eager to fuck the woman I had fantasized about on so many occasions, I needed to get her clothes off so that my cock could find its' warm home. Wrapping my legs around hers and pressing my hips even harder down onto her body, I lifted my torso and pulled both of her hands up about her head. Now that I could hold both of her wrists together with one hand, I pulled up her pink tank top up above her breasts with the other. With her white bra now exposed, I undid the snap and threw it off to the side while she continued to struggle underneath me. I paused for a moment and took in her beauty, as her breasts, while not huge, were even bigger and firmer than I had imagined them to be. Not able to resist their magnificence, I kneaded her right boob with my free hand while I licked and sucked on her left.

"Marc, STOP, you can't do this," she continued to plead with me as she squirmed and wiggled in her futile attempt to get free.

"Shut up you little slut. You're going to take it and you're going to like it," I sternly replied to her as I pulled my mouth off of her gorgeous breasts.

Now refocused on my end goal to get inside of her pussy, I did not even care that her top was still crumpled up around her neck. I just wanted the prize that she had down below. I leaned my shoulders and chest forward so that almost all of my upper body weight pressed down directly onto her. As I turned my head off to the side while our now-sweaty bodies began to gently caress, I lifted up my hips so that I could gain access to her skirt. Her legs now began to kick wildly in all directions, but that did not do anything to stop my free hand from unzipping her skirt and yanking it down past her ass with her panties soon following suit. I was then able to use my knees and legs to drive them all the way down her legs until they were free and able to be kicked off to the side with her bra.

As my teenage body now lay on top of hers, nothing was standing in my way anymore; Linda's body was there for the taking. I had waited for and fantasized about this moment for so long that I wanted to fully enjoy every moment of it and make it last. Her stunning mature, MILF body was completely naked under mine, and needless to say I was hard a rock.

With my body still pressed tightly up against hers to keep her subdued, I began rubbing my bulging penis on her abdomen while slowly working my down to her crotch. My tip was already oozing pre-cum, but I wanted to make sure that she was aroused and wet enough to take the ravaging of my full length. I began to slowly slide my shaft back and forth over her pussy lips, as her objections had fallen to nothing more than a whimper at this point. I think she had realized that I was going to have my way with her one way or another, and there was nothing more that she could do about it.

After a few more moments of grinding my rod on her tight body while kissing and nibbling on her neck, I could not hold back my lust any longer. It was time to fully enjoy this beautiful blonde maid. I lifted my head so that I was staring her in the face and could watch her complete expression. Simultaneously, I raised my hips, place my swollen cockhead at the entrance to her pussy, and plunged forward.

Linda moaned in arousal as I exhaled deeply. I held my cock inside her amazingly tight warmth, as I was in a state of sexual ecstasy. I had not been with a woman in over a year, and she felt as good as or better than any girl I'd ever had. She arched her back, pressing her body tightly against mine, as she leaned her head back and closed her eyes. "Oh Marc, oohh, oohh, oh baby," she quietly moaned as I pressed more and more of my penis into her waiting pussy with slow, powerful drives. I owned her and she knew it. She was helpless to stop me and was just hanging on for a good fucking now. Needless to say, I was happy to oblige.

As I began to catch my breath, I continued to exhale deeply with each deliberate, masculine thrusting of my hips. With my body closely confining all of hers, I let go of her wrists that I had been restraining since I had thrown her on the bed. Even with her arms free, there was no way she was going to stop me from getting what I wanted at this point. This freed up both of my hands to reach down to her butt cheeks to guide her hips to meet my lustful advances.

As my pace quickened, her moans and cries became far louder and more frequent. In between her wails of arousal, she would beg me to stop, and then quickly return to the sighs of woman in heat. Her body was being brought to a point of peak stimulation, while her mind contrarily wanted for nothing more than for it to stop. Turned on by her hapless begging and pleading, the bed began to squeak from the pounding I was giving her.

I felt like my cock had never been so big and so aroused in my life. I knew it was not going to be long before I finished. However, before I came, I wanted to see her entire tanned, petite body shake as I ravaged her. I pressed her legs apart so that I could have better access to her and sat back towards my heels as I continued to slowly, yet powerfully, slide in and out. As I began to caress her magnificent breasts with one hand, she quickly slapped it away and began to try and push me off with both of her recently freed arms. Asserting my dominance over her, I reached forward and wrapped my fingers her around the neck with my left hand that looked massive compared to her tiny frame. She tried in vain to pull it off of her, yet she was no match for my superior size and strength.

My penis slipped out of her momentarily but I soon guided it back in to where it belonged. After a few slow strokes, I soon found my rhythm again as I plowed away into this disheveled MILF. "No, Marc, get off of me! You can't be doing this!" she pleaded as I held her down and continued to ram into her stunning body. Her head turned from side to side as she squirmed and resisted underneath me. My pace quickened to as fast as it had ever been while my hand still constricted around her neck and held her at bay.

"Aahh, ah, ah, oh come on, ah ah," she panted as a result of her body's misconstrued stimulation. I loved not only seeing her outspread body accepting each of my powerful thrusts, but also witnessing her face turned off to the side with an expression of tainted, unwanted arousal while I gave it to her.

"You know that you haven't been fucked like this in years baby...don't pretend like you don't like it," I slurred down at her in between heated breaths.

I moved my hand down to her breasts for a few moments, as I could not seem to resist their charm. However, she used her moment of freedom to try and wrestle me off once again, so she soon found herself with my hand back around her neck. "No, no, no," she begged as I pressed her head off to the side while I feverishly pumped away.

Linda's hand grabbed and pulled at my wrist, but to no avail. Both of her arms then began to flail at me in vain as she fought to get me off of her, but they were too short and weak to do anything other than provide some light taps on my midsection. I guess that she didn't realize that her futile struggle turned me on that much more.

As I watched her writhe and wiggle underneath me while I held her in subjugated submission with my brawny hand wrapped tightly around her tiny neck, I could feel that I was close to climaxing. My pace accelerated until I was fucking her mature pussy as fast as I possibly could. I sawed my full 7 inch length all the way in and out of her with each powerful thrust, with my balls slapping up against her ass with each repetition. As she lay subdued underneath me, her pants and cries crew louder with my heavy breathing. I finally hit the edge, and what felt like a tidal wave of cum jetted through my tremoring young cock. "UUUHHH BABY, OOHH YEAH, OH, TAKE IT, TAKE, TAKE IT, YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT, OOHH" I yelled in a passionate lust as I surged forward and exploded inside of her. I pressed my hips down onto her as hard as I could, holding my cock as deep inside of her as possible while I deposited stream after stream of my seed into her loins. "Yeah, that's right baby, oohh yeah, oohh yeah" I talked down at her as I finished one of the hardest climaxes of my life, almost completely out of breath.

After cumming for what seemed like hours, I clasped on top of her beautiful naked body and wrapped my arms around her while still slowly pumping away. I wanted to make sure that she received every last drop of my sticky man juice. As our sweaty bodies continued to grind against each other's, I took a moment to fully enjoy the fact that I still had this gorgeous blonde MILF beneath me, and that I had just fucked the absolute shit out of her.

With my body still completely surrounding and controlling hers, I gave her hapless body a few last, powerful pumps with my still hard cock before slowly pulling out of her well-fucked pussy and resting on top of her. I rested on top of her as we both caught our breath. "If you like you're job, you're not going to tell anyone about this," I whispered in her ear. "And not only that, but you're going to let me fuck you every time we're alone together."

I gave Linda a sardonic kiss on the cheek before I pushed myself off of her and climbed out of bed. Looking back at her thoroughly defiled and exploited body sprawled out on my sheets, I paused to take one last look at my most recent conquest. "And one more thing," I said before I left the room. "Don't forget to make the bed again before my parents get home."

Cram213
Cram213
138 Followers