The Blonde

Story Info
Her vengeance for his betrayal.
1.2k words
3.53
19.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seems he never could understand even after all the times I warned him not to mess with me. I told him the last time I caught him cheating on me that I would not be doing anymore forgiving I simply would kill him. I knew he never believed me but I thought that after I killed that slutty blonde he was with about a month ago that he would get the message. Too bad really I love him.

I watched her suck him off and he seemed to be enjoying it quite a bit although I did not hear the same sounds that I got out of him, and he did not fuck her afterward like he always did me. I knew she was simply a form of relief for him at the moment. Still I did not like it not one bit. I recognized the perfume though and I knew she had been in our bed before. I figured if she was worthy enough to be brought back into our house at least a second time then I had better deal with her. I stood there in the front room quietly a few more minutes and listened to her beg him to fuck her I wanted to see if he would. I could tell he wasn't too interested in doing that at the moment. I stripped off my clothes and walked in to the bedroom he smiled big, she looked like she had seen a ghost. Well in some ways I guess she had.

Of course his dick got hard immediately and I glared at him daring him to deny me my fun now after all he was the one being an asshole. I pinched her tit and ran one finger across the lips of her pussy feeling how wet she was. She just stood there. I pushed her down onto the bed watching her rather large tits bounce around a little which turned me on a little bit I like big tits on a woman. Getting on top of her and straddling her about waist high I held her head firmly to the bed and told her he was not going to fuck her but I was. I am still not quite sure what that look was that came across her face. I guess we will never know. I started kissing her hard and forcing my tongue deeply into her throat until she responded giving some tongue back to me.

I reached behind me putting a couple fingers inside her pussy, which was quivering now as she raised her legs and parted them a little further. I worked four fingers in and out of her now and never took my eyes off of her face. She was beautiful. I could see him off to the side a little standing there stroking his cock waiting to be invited in. I turned around burying me face in-between her legs while she eagerly ate mine.

By this time he was standing in front of me when I could reach his cock and stroke it for him. I was not about to let him cum either, he was going to fuck me in front of her and she was going to watch it like it was the last thing she would ever see. I was very careful to stop each time I thought she was going to cum I was not going to let her have that relief. I moved my thumb across her swollen clit and my fingers and tongue in and out of her until she was screaming and I would stop.

Raising my head and taking the head of his cock into my mouth I bit hard enough to let him know he had been bad and I did not forget. He grabbed my hair and forced himself deeper into my mouth harder and faster I came hard in the blonde's mouth nearly choking her by the sounds of it. He pulled me off of her and off the bed by my hair and onto my feet then forcing me down on the bed and on my stomach. I knew I was going to like this. The blonde moved higher up on the bed positioning herself to where I could continue tonguing her pussy.

He pulled my hips up and directed me onto my knees. He slid his cock inside of me holding my hips and began thrusting himself deeply inside me, and grinding.

I tried to get him to pull out further but he just went deeper. I found myself lifting off of my knees and pressing harder into his cock lifting my body up and down I knew he was so close. I forgot about the blonde slut for a few moments. He pounded hard and continuous until he shot hot cum inside me and what ran out he put on his fingers and worked them in and out of my ass until I could not take anymore and I came hard. It was then that I looked at her face again seemed like she was needing fucked in a bad way. I guess she still wanted him.

I told him to sit tight and I would take care of her. He sat at the foot of the bed and she looked at me in wonderment I just smiled. I took the leash from the toy box by the bed wrapping it around her pretty throat. I told her we were going to play a game now. Her smile was nervous. I cinched the leash around her neck and began twisting it around and around cutting off her air supply. Her hands hit at me and her nails scratched and dug into my skin she pulled hair and did what ever she could to try to get away. She failed. I heard him a couple times tell me that was enough, but it wasn't. She turned a beautiful dark blue and had a red tinged trail of spittle coming from the side of her mouth I came again.

When I turned to him and told him that I didn't like the bitch in my bed and if he ever did this to me again I would kill him. I noticed his dick was soft and drawn up I guess he wasn't as turned on about it as I was. I rolled off of her and lay on my back and told him he better fuck me again I was feeling a little ornery. He first looked at her then me and back over at her. I reached over flicking her nipple and telling him he owed me. I lifted my foot to his crotch and began moving it around until he slowly came to life. He fucked hard and furious this time when he finished I rolled him off of me and on to her cooling body he jumped telling me that was not fucking funny, I told him no it wasn't and don't forget and to remember what I told him.

I guess that was about a month ago. His memory was apparently short. First I killed the red head all sprawled out in the back seat of my new car. That really pissed me off. The red interior did not seem so trashed when the blade slid across her throat. His body neatly positioned beneath hers seemed to come to a sudden stand still. I told him you know, he should have listened he didn't so I killed him to. The hell with him anyway I could find a stiff dick anyplace. I'll just make sure they know the rules. It's just that he must have forgotten about the blonde.