The Blonde and the Brunette Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not having any desire to disagree, I lined myself up and pushed inside of Eliza. She grabbed me and pulled me into a heated make out session as her hands clawed at my back. I thought it would go on for a bit, but Amy pulled me off demanding to have a turn.

"God I've waited so long to taste you," she said as she then plunged her face into Eliza's sex. I repositioned myself so that I was now behind Amy and entered her. This time I wasn't slow; this time I wasn't gentle; I was wild. I grabbed her blonde mane and held it in a ponytail, making sure not to pull her off Eliza's cunt, but holding it so she knew I was taking her as my fuck tool for the moment.

My thrusts were rougher this time, and every time I pounded into her, she moaned in pleasure. A few times I gave her ass a good slap which also got positive squeals. God her pussy felt so good! I loved being so rough with her. I was also grateful that Eliza clearly had a wild side as well.

"My god Amy I can't believe your tongue feels this good!" she shouted. "I want more! More of your tongue Amy! I want you to make me cum and watch as Zack soaks your gorgeous blonde hair! I want to see his cum all over your sexy hair!"

I was about ready to. Especially with how Eliza was talking and moaning. I let go of Amy's hair and it managed to fall so perfectly all spread out on her back. Eliza patted the back of Amy's golden mane and said, "Cum right here baby." After a few more pushes inside the blonde, I pulled out and did exactly that. I aimed my cock at those lovely tresses and shot my cum all over it. Eliza used her hands to massage my seed into those blonde locks.

"Fuck you two are amazing," I said as I collapsed on the bed next to Eliza.

"Ditto," Amy said as she came up from Eliza.

"Do you need me to get you off?" I asked her.

"Nope! You got me earlier," she said as she snuggled up under my left arm.

"And Amy got me as you shot into her hair," Eliza added, snuggling in my right. Both beauties in my arms again. I kissed each of their foreheads and we just started talking. I don't know when I fell asleep, but man did I sleep.

--Eliza--

Both girls got up and went and showered again once Zack fell asleep. Amy hopped in first as Eliza began to think.

The experience she had had with Amy had been far more pleasurable that she thought it would be. It had actually been very easy to do everything with her. She trusted Amy with all her heart and it helped that she didn't find her repulsive. Amy's body was gorgeous, and Eliza looked forward to doing all of it again. In fact, she thought, why not now?

"Hey, do you mind if I actually join you?" Eliza asked. "I'm a little tired myself and would like to shower soon to get to sleep sooner."

"Sure," Amy said, but it sounded a little odd. Eliza was sure that Amy knew it was just an excuse to get naughty again.

The brunette slipped into the shower with her blonde friend. They looked into each other's eyes. A lot was communicated between the look: trust, love, excitement, fear, anticipation, safety, but most of all, lust. Both of their gazes took turns dropping to each other's lips and then back. One second they were apart; the next they were intertwined.

The girls held each other tightly, their tongues in a heated duel. There was no space in between their bodies. Eliza wanted to be sure so she pushed Amy against the wall, pressing herself even tighter to her friend. Their hands began roaming, groping at each other's bodies, trying to pull each other even closer. Amy slid her hand up and gripped a good handful of Eliza's dark mane and pulled her head back.

"How does it feel to have both my and Zack's cum in your hair?" the feisty blonde asked.

Eliza gave a devious smile, "Fucking hot. Feels like my hair is meant to hold both of you in it."

Amy smiled and gave her a quick kiss. "Good. I think my hair deserves the same. How about we finish this shower, I get my hair all nice for you, and you can give this little fetish a try."

"Not sure it'll be my thing, but it sounds like fun. Course, won't that defeat the purpose of the shower?"

"I don't care," she said as she pulled her sensual brunette friend into a hot kiss. "I want to feel you in my hair. I want it drenched by you."

"God I can see why Zack wants to fuck our hair," Eliza said. "I can't wait to fuck yours. But first, I'm a little hungry." She then dropped to her knees and buried her face in her friend's sex. She wanted to learn every spot that made her go nuts. Listening to the moans from her, she learned what patterns drove her crazy; what spots got her hot. Every thing that made Amy tick, Eliza listened and learned.

The shower rained down upon the both of them, soaking their skin, but the wettest part between them was between each of their legs. Eliza couldn't believe how much she loved the taste of her friend. Amy was absolutely delicious, and she did not mind at all eating her out. This whole experience was going far better than she possibly could have imagined.

--Amy--

Amy gripped Eliza's wet hair, holding her to her spasming cunt as she experienced an intense orgasm. This time Amy knew that Eliza wasn't doing this just to turn Zack on. She was doing this because she wanted to, and that made it all the hotter. She would look forward even more to the three of them fucking, because she knew that Eliza would truly enjoy playing around with her as well.

As her climax came down, she pulled Eliza back up, kissing her roughly and tasting herself on her friend's tongue. This made her so happy. She finally had the connection, the perfect connection, with the two most important people in her life. Both of them had surprised her in ways she didn't think they would.

Eliza connected with her sexually, something she always dreamed about but figured would never happen and certainly never considered it being continuous. However, it seemed as though Eliza would be more than willing to be sexual with her over and over. Not just willing, but eager!

And then there was Zack. Amy had always figured - and hoped - that Zack fantasized about her sexually. However, when he had taken her so gently and sweetly when the three of them were getting it on earlier, she had felt a tender connection, one they had never shared together. Sure they were all close friends, but of the combinations of duos in their trio, the duo that had the least connection was the one between Amy and Zack. Sometimes Amy had felt the only reason Zack hung out with her was because of Eliza.

All that was proven false when Zack made love to her. He didn't fuck her. He made love, something she had never experienced with a guy. Every guy just used her for her body for sex, which she didn't mind at all honestly. She was expecting that's all that Zack wanted too. The surprise of him being so gentle, so passionate, however, made it different. No, of course they weren't in love with each other, but they did make love rather than fuck. The love was just one born of a deep friendship rather than of romantics.

Continuing her connection with Eliza, Amy got out of the shower with the brunette and the two dried off, going to the guest room. They hurried inside and jumped on the bed, devoid of any clothes having chosen not to put any on after the shower. They instantly positioned themselves in a 69 position and started licking away.

There wasn't enough time in the world for Amy to enjoy Eliza's taste as much as she wanted. God she had dreamed about this for so long! She couldn't believe she was finally able to devour her best friend. The experience was greater than she possibly could have imagined! Especially because of the reciprocation!

Course, she had devoured her friend plenty for the night. What she really wanted to do was get her friend off using her hair just like she had gotten off earlier. This hair thing was oddly exciting for her! She actually wanted to dive more into it and talk about it with Zack.

"Enough cunnilingus," Amy said, shifting so that her body was the same direction as Eliza's but still in between her legs. "I'm going to make you cum into my hair."

"Fucking do it you hot little bitch!" Eliza encouraged.

Amy gave a wicked smile, turned on by her friend's new found sexual aggression. She started off just shaking her bangs against Eliza's clit. Eliza started to give moans, clearly more turned on by this act than she thought she would be. Happy with the circumstance, Amy continued to shake her bangs and occasionally gave a lick to her pussy.

When it seemed like things were getting really exciting for Eliza, Amy stepped it up a notch and began shaking the top of her hair against Eliza's pussy, just like she had done earlier. Eliza screamed out with sexual bliss as she clawed at the back of the blonde mane.

"Fuck Amy! I'm cumming!" And so she did. Eliza didn't squirt nearly as much as Amy did, but she definitely got some of her cum in the golden silk. Amy could feel the wetness in her hair and was greatly turned on by it. She DEFINITELY needed to talk to Zack about this fetish because she was starting to have it too.

As Amy looked up at her friend, she discovered she was passed out. She herself felt rather exhausted and decided to go ahead and sleep with Eliza's cum in her hair. She nuzzled up to her bestie and the two fell asleep arm in arm.

-- Zack --

I don't remember falling asleep, but when I woke I was lying on my bed alone. Of course, it wasn't long until I was joined by someone.

"Morning sleepy head!" Amy said as she bounded in naked. Man, we really had spent a lot of time with our clothes off yesterday and I guess now today. "I figured you'd have a morning wood and wanted to know if you wanted to fuck." Without waiting for an answer, she took me into her mouth.

"My god you are an eager beaver," I said.

"Well I really love sucking cock, but also I want to thank you. Yesterday you made love to me. No guy has ever done that. We aren't even in love and yet you showed me what it's like to have sex with passion and love rather than just some wild fuck. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy those a lot, but I'm glad I can have that nicer experience. Especially with you."

I gave a smile. "I'm glad I could help. I've always wanted the same kind of connection with you that I had with Eliza and that you had with Eliza. Maybe finally we can have that."

"Funny how Eliza and my hair has brought as all together," she said, propping herself up to mount me. "Now let me ride this glorious cock."

With ease she slid me in. Clearly she was in the mood because she was wet. Her body began rocking back and forth on me, her hands holding my chest. She leaned over and kissed me a few times before rising back up. Her hands starting running through her hair, pushing it around and messing it up.

"I love you in my hair," she said, doing her magic on my shaft. "I love how you just use it to get yourself off. And honestly, I loved how Eliza used her hair on me. Wanna know something hot? She got off in my hair while you were asleep. We had a full on lesbian session in the shower and then the bedroom and I got her off with my long golden locks. Does that excite you baby?"

I gave a moan. "Hell yes it does. Dear fuck you two are so sexy! I never could have dreamed about this. You two are a blessing I don't deserve."

"Oh trust me. You deserve it. After the kind of friend you have been," she gave a particularly good thrust that made me moan. "After all the support you've ever given the two of us." Another good one. "After every moment that you loved us." Another good one. "You deserve more." She leaned into my ear and whispered, "And I have a few ideas for that."

12