The Blood Elf and the Timber Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucked by an animal. How could she ever look a blood elf in the face again?

The wolf panted harshly, saliva drooling from his open maw to pool on her leather armour, splashing down her back in a further, animalistic stain of dishonour. Hissing between her teeth, Heta shook her head feverishly, eyes wild and staring. Ignorant of anything other than the bitch below his haunches, the Timber wolf seemed to laugh, scooting his hindquarters closer so that he could thrust with greater force. He drove in with the traditional short, sharp thrusts of canines, powering through every time no matter how hard Heta clenched her muscles - a worthless attempt to deny him entry. She was well and truly within his power. Most shamefully, as she was all too well accustomed to pain, Heta discovered a twinge of traitorous pleasure.

Blood stained her tongue where her jaw had involuntary clenched, teeth pressing together regardless of what resided between them, slicing her tongue. Swallowing the metallic taste, Heta lowered her rear, fighting to move away from the warm sensation in her crotch. No! It was all wrong! Her body was a traitor. A traitor in battle and a traitor in love. Or sex. Whatever. Unfortunately, adjusting her position allowed the wicked wolf a better angle from which he thrust with renewed vigour, soft grunts filling the stable as he raced towards breeding another bitch. The wolves crowded closer, eyes bright and tails swinging lazily from one side to the other, over and over again. Heta snarled like one of them, baring a flash of white teeth, and yelped as the pounding wolf-cock grazed a particularly sensitive spot within her womanly passage, that secret bunch of nerve endings.

"No..." Heta moaned weakly, her mouth dry no matter how often she licked her lips and thirsted. "You bastard, you're all bastards. Fuck...fuck you. You - ah!"

The wolf's weight shifted and the tip of his cock pressed to her cervix, wedging into the tiny opening as if he yearned to force his way through. Heta cried out loudly, cursing herself for drawing attention to her humiliation. What if someone heard? That orc? No. Turning her head, her glowing eyes flashed dangerously and she growled low in her throat like one of the wolf's own kind, stilling her form entirely. His ears flicked back and he whined, thrusts slowing and tail wagging apologetically. A burst of triumph inflamed the blood elf and she resisted the childish urge to punch the air. Some measure of control could reduce her mental pain but not the effect upon her body. With every thrust, Heta swallowed her moans, electric pleasure setting every nerve alight. It was disgustingly sensual, the feel of hot fur on her back and buttocks, bunching muscles and the thick, slimy member, now slippery with her own juices.

"Go on then, you bastard," she snapped, arching her back and resting her forearms flat on the ground. "Give me some use out of it them, you fucking wolf. Give a lady all you've got!"

It was rape but Heta found no will with which to care. The wolf whined, understanding her to some degree, and sped up his thrusts, legs and furry balls slapping against her buttocks in the height of passion. Moaning like a whore, Heta pushed back, crying out when her cervix was hit repeatedly, though nothing could induce her to stop. She would have her satisfaction through the illicit tryst if the wolf would continue to mate her like a bitch. And she liked the pain - it excited her. It reminded her of the thrill of battle, bringing her sword to another's throat and slicing even as her muscles trembled with fatigue, blood marking her skin.

Heta panted and grunted angrily, furious that she was not caught up in the throes of orgasm already. The heat in her belly was too much to bear and she shivered continuously from the pure, simple need to climax, relinquish control for a moment, only a moment. Something larger pressed to the entrance of her cunny and Heta jerked, whipping her head around though, of course, she could see nothing from her current position. The wolf yelped above her, paws tightening about her hips as he inched closer, intent on forcing this larger part into her. The blood elf's eyes shot wide. Simultaneously, she realised that it was the wolf's engorged knot squeezing up to her clitoris and vulva, ready to tie her to him in the finality of the mating.

She knew it would hurt but she did it anyway. Steeling herself, Heta thrust back as the wolf powered forward, popping that half-swollen knot into her strained cunt with a muffled groan. Fuck, it hurt like getting stabbed in the back by a Rogue! Howling proudly, the wolf humped her in brutally sharp thrusts, back hunched and tongue lolling. His knot swelled to its full size, effectively locking them together as Heather's body exploded into orgasm, unable to bear the sudden influx of pleasure, nerves over-stimulated. The tip of the wolf's dick lodged alongside the entrance to her cervix, wedging into a spongy area of inner flesh that allowed him to seal her cunt with his knot, the blood elf's body pushed to its very limit. Shaking, Heta's knees trembled and stars flashed across her vision, obscuring all sense except for that of uncontrollable ecstasy. And, as she climaxed, the wolf snapped his jaws together, warning off the other wolves, his seed spurting into his bitch in hot ropes, filling her womb while the knot ensured that not a drop would escape while they were tied.

When her senses returned, Heta found herself collapsed on the ground, arse raised only due to the wolf's knot holding her up. With limbs that felt as insubstantial as water, she slowly manoeuvred on to all fours, aching as if she had fought off an army alone. The wolf dismounted with a grunt and turned so that they were rump to rump, his brown tail wagging contentedly, a smug gleam in the one eye that Heta met. Her red lips curved into a dangerous smile and the wolf flicked an ear, curious yet wary. Not wasting time with exhaustion, Heta scrambled for the fallen harness, snapping it around the wolf's four legs, back and belly in a series of swift motions. It pained her to contort at such an angle but there was no way that the wolf could escape with his cock so snugly in her cunt, trapped. It was worth enduring pain when such a prize was to be claimed. The wolf yelped indignantly, the others cowering submissively. Heta grinned.

"Right, wolf," Heta smirked, something in her tone making the wolf flinch back. "You're coming with me, you right, sodding, bastard. I have plenty of use for you."

12