The Blood Sharing

Story Info
A reunion of two vampires.
3.1k words
4.53
10.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sharing of blood is one of the most intimate acts two vampires can engage in. Even sex doesn't compare to the rush that it gives as the pair feed from each other. Some perform the blood sharing with many throughout the course of their immortal lives. Others, like myself, perform it with one or two over many centuries.

In the near millennia I've been undead, I've only ever performed the blood sharing with one, my Sire, lover and best friend Malone. It had been almost three hundred years since I last saw him so one can imagine that it'd also been as long since we participated in the blood sharing.

I hate to start any story with such a line, but it really WAS a dark and stormy night. Rain thundered down on the London rooftops, shielding the sounds of my struggling victim. When I'd taken my fill, I let her go, watching her flee into the streets. These days it took so little to sate my thirst that I never needed to kill anymore. Even the thrill of the hunt had left me and I felt listless, wandering through the routine every night. Feed, go to a bar, fuck some stranger, go home before dawn. Yet even the dawn wasn't a true threat anymore. As long as I wore a high SPF sunscreen, I was safe in the day, if a bit burnt by the end.

I'd been avoiding a hunter named Leonardo Boltz for six years and London was my latest haunt. It was close to my home in Ireland without being too obvious. I'd lost Boltz in Thailand three months earlier and had yet to see or scent him trailing me. I made my way to a local nightclub, reveling in the fake fangs and dark make-up. It was so easy to blend into this new world of fishnets and liquid eyeliner. Nobody believed in vampires anymore, though they all wanted to and they'd share their beds willingly with anyone with fangs. I knew that some found real vampires, many had found me, and most were not as lucky as my partners who got a little nip and a quick memory wipe, knowing only that they'd experienced something amazing to brag to their friends about.

I've gone off topic again. Please excuse me, I do tend to go off on a limb sometimes. As to the night in question, as soon as I entered the club I sensed that one older than I was roaming the night and made my way to the bar, cautious. There have been many fights among the elders, since in our time, territories were set out and respected. I wished to avoid such a fight and so put a damper on my power, dropping the age I felt down to a mere two centuries old. No elder would go after one so young. But he was the last elder I expected to approach me.

"Long time no see Kiara," Malone smiled as he walked up to me. Too shocked to respond, I let him pull me against his chest, releasing the damper as he kissed me. Those lips... it had been too long since I'd tasted his exquisite lips and they pulled me out of my daze. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pressed up against him, fighting back tears of joy at seeing him again.

"Where have you been?" I asked, letting him set me on his lap as he sat on a stool. He nuzzled into my neck, inhaling my scent and sighing with pleasure.

"I'm sorry," he murmured into my hair, "I didn't mean to leave so suddenly, but there was an old hunting family after me. Your friend Leo Boltz is the most recent descendant and as soon as I heard he was hunting you, I started searching for you." He grinned against my throat, fangs grazing the pale flesh.

"But you're a very hard girl to find when you're on the run," he remarked. I felt his hand on my thigh, sliding up to the edge of my skirt and felt quickened in a way I hadn't felt in years. It was as if the meaning had come back into my life again. His hand progressed upwards, two fingers teasing at my slit through the thin lace of my underwear, my juices quickly soaking the fabric. He chuckled, pushing them aside and sliding the long thick fingers into me, palm grinding against my clit. I gasped, shuddering as I squirmed on his lap anxiously. I was reminded suddenly that we were in public and jerked as his fingers pressed against the sweet spot, triggering the first real orgasm I'd had in years. I shook, back arched, head leaning against his shoulder, soft mewls parting my lips for what felt like hours. I came down from the high, la petite morte, to find Malone's lips against my neck and several intrigued men staring hungrily at my heaving chest. If I'd had more blood in me, I would have blushed. I settled for pouting gently as Malone pulled his fingers from me and licked them off leisurely.

"Yum yum," he growled in my ear. I swatted his hand away from my chest and glanced over my shoulder to stick my tongue out at him. He pushed me lightly off his lap with a chuckle, sliding off the stool and taking my hand.

"Let's get out of here," he murmured into my ear, letting go of my hand to slide his arm around my waist. I just grinned in response and let him lead me out of the bar. I'd thought we might go to one of our hotels, but instead I was led several blocks away to a nearly deserted area of town. There were several warehouses that had been abandoned for decades and it was into one of these that I was dragged. Malone pressed me up against a wall, capturing my lips with his own, tongue eagerly probing my mouth. Like myself, it was unlikely he'd gone celibate after leaving me, but it was also just as likely that nothing had compared to it.

I didn't have to ask for anything with Malone, he just knew what to do as his fingers traveled over my body. His nails tore through the thin crimson blouse I was wearing, massacred my skirt and I stood before him in a corset picked for its deep red to match the shirt, garters, stockings and of course, the thin lace thong. My shoes, stiletto sandals, made the outfit look even more suggestive. Even if I'd planned to meet up with Malone, there wouldn't have been a better outfit to wear. He growled his approval.

"Always for the classics," he smirked, as he looked me over, "and so enticingly naughty to boot." I smiled joyfully up at him, grabbing him by the white silk shirt and drawing him to me, fingers deftly working over the shimmering buttons until his shirt fell open, exposing the well muscled expanse of near white flesh to my eyes. As the rain thundered on the rooftops above us, I began to relearn my Sire's body, lips tasting his neck, collar, chest, fingers grazing the cool flesh and gently pinching the flat nipples, a shade darker than his skin, hearing his grunt of appreciation at the attention. By the time I made my way down his stomach with my kisses, I could see the firm outline of a familiar part pressing against the shining leather of his pants. As I knelt before him on the dirty floor, I was reminded of our meeting, in a brothel in Ireland where I worked. He seemed to remember as well, for he grinned down at me, fingers sliding through my hair, freeing the fiery red waves from the clip holding them in place and gently wrapping it around his hands.

"Go ahead," he nodded, barely hiding another smirk. I felt as if I wouldn't be able to contain my excitement any longer as I quickly undid his pants and slid them down his legs. He stepped out of them and I gazed upon him with reverence. In all my centuries of life, there would never be anything more beautiful than the firm eight inch column of white flesh I faced. I traced it lightly with my fingers and was rewarded with a gentle shiver. Slowly I teased him until he looked as if he would burst, making sure to grace every inch of it with feather light touches. Finally he snarled at me to get on with it and I took him in my mouth, tasting him for the first time in three hundred years. My tongue swirled around the head, spiraling down as I lowered my lips upon his length. It seemed he could take the pace no longer for he jerked my head down by the hair so hard that I saw stars and my nose brushed the light red bush that graced his creamy flesh. I ceased being myself and was simply a mouth for him to fuck. And fuck he did, grinding against my face with each vicious thrust until he spent himself within my throat, warm cum sliding into my belly. He held onto my hair a moment longer before pulling back and looking down at me fondly.

"Same old Kiara," he smiled, crouching down to wipe a stray spray of his spunk away from my lips. I caught his fingers, sucking lightly on it before he pulled away and drew me to my feet. We embraced, lips pressed together and I felt him push my panties aside and position himself at my entrance. I whimpered when he paused and I swear I could sense his smirk before he rammed into me. My tunnel was slick with my own juices and he rode into me with ease, slamming me back against the wall. I growled at him, raking my nails along his back. I received a moan and a snarl in return as he bit harshly into my shoulder, tearing the flesh to ribbons. Vampire couplings could prove rather violent, and between Malone and I, they'd always been worse than even the norm, as we shared a sadomasochistic streak.

As he pulled away from the wall, I wrapped my ankles around him, yelping sharply as he tumbled me onto the floor, the old concrete slashing at my back. It continued to dig at my skin as he pounded into me, fangs and claws touching every part of my body he could reach, mine doing much the same.

We could both tell when the other was near and the violence stopped almost immediately, Malone tenderly kissing my lips. He bit down on my tongue, feeding his into my mouth so I could do the same and our blood mingled and we soared. I clutched at him as we shared both our orgasm and our blood, back arching sharply, fingers pressed into his arms, his arms wrapped around my back. I felt like I would never come down, shaking and whimpering with the pleasure of it, Malone jerking slowly, teeth nipping at my lower lip, my neck, lost in each others bloodlust.

When we'd both calmed down sufficiently, he rolled off of me, though kept close enough that I could shift carefully onto my side, throwing an arm and a leg over him and snuggling against his side. Already the wounds were healing, though the bite marks would stay until day came and we slept.

I heard it first, the soft shuffle of a footstep and the click of a shotgun being loaded. I raised my head slowly to find the smug face of Leonardo Boltz gazing down at me, the barrel of the shotgun pointed at Malone's head. At close range his skull would shatter and no amount of healing would fix him.

"Get up," he snapped at me. I touched his mind with mine and snarled. He didn't care about Malone, he'd been tracking me and he'd get rid of me first, though he seemed content to use Malone to control me. I stood slowly, watching him as Malone glared up at him, not moving under the threat of the weapon.

"Stupid bitch," he laughed, reaching out to grasp my chin, sure he had me tamed as long as the weapon was leveled at my lover. I hissed, jerking back and he continued to chuckle, long and loud, seeming all too pleased with himself. He eyed me thoughtfully and then a cruel smirk took over his features.

"Take off the rest of your clothes," he ordered. I hesitated and his fingers tightened on the trigger. Malone was watching me with grief in his eyes, yet a hint of arousal lingered there, clearly approving of the thought of me nude. It was for him and not Leo that I slowly stripped out of the corset, unclipping the garters and squirming out of my underwear. The stockings were stay-ups anyways, I'd only ever added the garters for looks and the look seemed to please the hunter for he held out a hand before I could remove them.

"That's enough... now, come here," he beckoned for me to step over Malone, grasping my waist and pressing me up against himself, "very nice," he smirked, weapon still aimed at Malone as his free hand slid over my body. He pointed at the duffel he'd dropped nearby.

"There's a large box of ammo for this baby, bring it to me and open it up," he ordered. I snarled and he shifted the gun slightly, provoking me to make my way over to the duffel and get the box, offering it out to him as I grumbled under my breath. I saw a soft glowing shine come from the box and realized with terror that the ammunition was made of silver. Malone wouldn't stand a chance no matter where he was shot. Leo pulled out one of the large bullets, showing it to me.

"Put the box down and spread your legs," he commanded. As I obeyed unthinking, terrified for Malone's life, my lover tensed.

"No!" he gasped, just as the silver was shoved deep within my slit, burning harshly. I screamed, the pain the most unbearable thing I'd ever experienced. As I dropped to my knees, clawing at my opening to try and tear the thing out, Leo roared with laughter, watching my agony. His mistake came when he lowered the gun from Malone to watch my torment. My vision was blurred, but I saw red and heard Leo's gurgling screams and Malone's ravenous growls. The only heartbeat in the room ceased and I felt cold gentle hands holding me, and a leather glove - obviously from Leo's duffle - slide down my body. I whimpered softly, laying against Malone's chest as he pushed his fingers into me and pulled out the offending object, tossing it far into the warehouse. I had done rather serious damage to myself and the silver meant it would heal slow. Malone held me as I cried, stroking my hair gently and reminding me how much he loved me and promising to take care of me.

And so we were reunited. I was several months in the healing; the silver had found a quick way into my system. We moved back to America after that night, residing in Quebec while I healed. While we were there, the death rates went up drastically. I needed a full dose of blood every night if I ever hoped to heal the damage and while I regretted it, the thrill of draining someone came back to me and I wondered if I'd ever be able to go back to my nightly sip. I never left the apartment in those days while I was healing and Malone only left to get us a meal before returning to me. His usually disappeared into the bedroom with him. I understood. Our love was eternal, but so was the lust and I didn't begrudge him for finding another while I could not please him

One night he helped me into the shower and we looked down to find the flesh soft and smooth as it had been before the vicious attack. He looked overjoyed at my recovery and I was pretty pleased myself. I don't care what the feminists say, a woman just isn't whole without her pussy.

Malone ran his fingers across my arms as he drew me in for a kiss, the water cascading down our skin. His lips moved down along my neck, drawing a taste of blood, still coursing through me thanks to my earlier meal. I felt his hands on my shoulders as he sat me down on the small seat in the corner of the shower, a piece big enough for three grown adults and a dwarf or two. I felt his fingers brush my folds tenderly, something that had been too unbearable over the past months but now felt as if a dam had broken through. I felt him between my legs and looked down at his face as he rubbed his cheek in cat-like motions along my thighs, fingers still lightly teasing my slit. He leaned in and flattened out his tongue, running it the full length of my heated opening, finishing with a light flick to my clit. At the last motion I gasped, fingers lightly curling in his hair to maintain my balance. The action was rewarded with a cheeky smile and I giggled.

"Malone my love, you look like a cat with cream," I teased gently

"A cat waiting for cream," he smirked and with a body full of blood, I did blush, glancing down shyly. He laughed and resumed the gentle work on my pussy, tongue tasting every millimeter of me he could reach, lapping greedily as my juices began to flow. I felt his fangs brush my skin and then bite into the nub of my clit just as he roughly shoved two fingers into my soaked opening. With no regard for our neighbors, I moaned, long and loud, fingers tightening in his hair as my cum flooded over his fingers, entire body quaking with the pleasure of it. He cleaned up the blood as the tiny wound sealed itself, slowly drawing his fingers out of me and holding them up for me to see before licking them clean.

"I love how you taste," he grinned and I knew he wasn't just talking about my blood. He rose and kissed me before sweeping me up into his arms, both of us soaked with water from the shower. I was carried into the bedroom and tumbled into bed where we spent the rest of the evening and near unto sunset celebrating my healing.

The sharing of blood is one of the most intimate acts two vampires can engage in. But above it is a love that runs deeper with us than any other being on earth. And nobody has or ever will love me or have my love like Malone.