The Blood Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
The slave runs away, but was it worth it?
2.8k words
4.43
21.4k
8

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at the clock on the nightstand. It was around noon. Penny looked up towards the coffin where her completely terrible master, Draco, slept. Vampire's night was her daytime. Her only chance. She was cautious though. Very cautious still. It had been a week in this hellhole for Penny. Now he was just being careless, unless of course, he wanted her to escape.

The shackles that kept her hands above her head weren't fastened tight enough. Her hands could slip through with relative ease. She hopped up, and tiptoed to the chair by his bed. His clothes were still draped over them from when he took them off to sleep. Even vampires sleep naked, apparently. She slipped on what turned out to be another sweater, as though he was constantly freezing. Penny was always frigid, perhaps their connection made it worse for the two of them. Fear had stricken through her. Perhaps her consciousness had awoken his? Ears trained on his coffin and his mind, he was dreaming.

The sweater was lovely and long enough to cover her ass and sex, but the pants fell to her ankles as soon as she began to walk. Too loose. She slipped them off, and tried the socks on for size. Perfect. This would be an easy escape, she could tell. It was time to go. Penny hadn't fully broken yet, but her resolve had been slipping, and she was constantly exhausted from bloodsucking mayhem. The young girl had a life back home, and people that missed her and needed her.

Opening the door, she almost let out a cry of glee. Penny was expecting an obstacle of a locked door. She went sideways through the door, lest any cold air get out. Homestretch now. She cascaded down the hall, her feet flying. There was the door. Recognizing it as the one she had come through originally, she opened it and was practically blinded by the sun. She wanted to dance, to skip and jump, she was no longer a slave! This would be the easiest part. All she had to do was get out of the woods before the sun set in the western sky.

Starting on a light jog, she thought about how weak she was. They had fed her one big meal at dinner but then she would wake up hungry, starving by lunch, and insane by dinner. Vicious cycles.

A wolf howled, she looked around warily in the forest, but saw nothing. She crossed her arms protectively over her chest, feeling exposed. Penny thought to herself, how convenient if a wolf killed me, then I wouldn't have to explain myself and my state. Still, nothing happened, not like she was disappointed. Living was lovely. Except with the vampires, then it kind of sucked. Somehow, living around the dead had made her feel dead. Another howl, a different wolf. Closer.

Penny jumped. "Don't be afraid, Miss." She whirled to around to a gentle-speaking man. He looked older, at least thirty-five. "I don't mean to harm you."

Wary, she took a step away from me. Penny tried to give him a weak smile, "Just, point me in the direction out of these woods." She was nervous. They made her jumpy. They stood, like they were looking at a piece of property.

"No, I can't do that, dearie." He soothed. "Have any of those nasty vampires imprinted on you?"

She heard the word. It was her connection with Draco. If she said yes, he would probably kill her. If she said no, Draco could always find her if things got hairy. "No." Penny was stepping backwards as he was stepping forward. She had walked a few miles into the woods, away from the house. It was too late. The idiot girl had back straight into another guy. She turned to face them both. "Please just leave me alone. I want to go home." They were both ripped muscle wise.

"No can do baby." The one on the left shook his head. He had olive skin and reddish brown hair. "Come with us. We'll treat you right."

Looking down, a smirk on her face, she shook her head, even though she was frightened in broad daylight. "No thanks, just show me how to get out of here and I'll go."

"Just grab her, Jet. She's not coming no matter how you persuade her." He had a country accent. He seemed a little bit older than his partner and her.

Jet, apparently, agreed. "Last chance, baby."

Penny didn't wait as she ran from them. Not in the direction of the vampire's house, mind you, but she did run. Her feet pounding the ground, she knew that they would be bloody and that the socks would be covered in dirt and mood. The wind rushed through her hair, which was tied up from the night before. Arms pumping, and breathing hard, she didn't dare look back behind her.

Draco awoke in a furious panic. It was nine at night, but he had been plagued with nightmares. Penny was in trouble. His slave. Glancing to her bed, he hoped that they were just dreams. He was dead wrong. She had escaped. He cursed aloud, her consciousness so powerful in her state of fear.

Werewolves had kidnapped her. It was so typical of them to take sloppy seconds. They were beasts, who were fucking the hell out of her. The evil creatures had started out being real sweet. The females fed her generously, and she showered and chatted. Then of course, the males had gotten animalistic and rough with her.

She was led to a bedroom, with two of the male werewolves. His slave was wary. Penny looked around, and she wondered how she could get these dogs to leave her body alone. All day they had casually brushed up against her, hugged her tightly and grabbed her ass when it was easy to take. It set her on edge. They had dressed her in a tank top and lacy bra that were both to small on her. The tank top was too tight, and the bra was pushing her breasts upward. The top of the cups were visible, and it was driving her insane.

"Are you sure none of the vampires imprinted you?" The redheaded, tan boy inquired. He had been watching her, along with all the groping. She would turn around to see his sly smile constantly, every few hours. Creeps.

"They didn't, Jet," Penny lied, "listen, I appreciate all this, but I really need to leave now."

The vampire sighed in relief, there was hope. Werewolves killed imprinted humans on site, and she was wise to lie. Now he could at least find her. If he wanted to. That was a tough decision. His slave had run away! Of course, he could understand why, but did he still want her? Draco didn't even know if he could trust her with them.

"No, no," Jet replied, "Come onto the bed, it's nice."

Draco was worried sick as she went on, "No, thank you." The werewolf blocked the doorway casually, and Penny couldn't get by.

"Please, pretty girl?" Jet chuckled darkly, his eyes trained on her chest, "We won't bite."

She nervously laughed with him. "I've been spent for the past week. I think I'll just go to bed."

I can come get you. He mentally thought to her, she physically was shocked, say the word, and I'm there. It was true, it wouldn't be too difficult. The werewolves and the vampires had problems, but surely they would be fair about giving them back the slave.

Draco could feel her shaking her head, and thinking back, laughing to herself, I think I'll stick with the guys who don't suck my blood.

Enjoy him, he growled at her, they're beasts in bed, you know. He walked towards the lounge to tell his friends what became of her while she was being raped by animals.

Penny was pushed onto the bed by Jet as he was trying to tie her wrists above her. "Don't you dare touch me!" She hissed up at him. Pulling her hands out of his reach, she attempted to fight him off, but he was so much stronger. Almost as strong as Draco, but still, Penny was just as trapped under him as she would have been under the vampire.

Jet smiled down at her, and growled like a dog. "I will."

"Get off of me!" He didn't tie down her legs, as she delivered a swift kick to Jet's groin. He rolled over, and fell onto the floor, whooping. It must've been a basic instinct, and when he realized that he wasn't in pain, he stood up and pushed her roughly back onto the bed. Yellow amber came over his eyes, like an animal.

Jet was smarter this go around. Plus, she was far too petrified, despite her weak struggles. Her wrist's was tied down above her head before she knew what was happening. He held her legs down as he began to change into a red wolf bigger than average. He nipped her shoulder and she cried out. There was no gentleness to him as he forced his cock into her pussy. This werewolf was huge and inhuman as he howled in pleasure, meanwhile tears and dog drool stained her face. She quickly decided that having sex with a vampire was better. Penny didn't attempt to stifle her screams as his dick plowed into her, threatening to tear her apart. Jet was biting at her shoulder, and licking her face. Dog breath. His claws scraped her arms, legs, and breasts as he ran them down roughly over her. His member went deeply into her walls, scraping and stretching in places she hadn't been stretched before, but it wasn't a good feeling. He was incredibly hairy, and it was incredibly uncomfortable for his bitch of a girl.

His hot jism came into her, and flooded her insides as he came. She climaxed afterwards, against her will. Jet changed back into a human, untied her, and locked the door behind her, promising to see her very soon. Alone in the room, she stepped into the bathroom, and, noticing the tub, began run a bath for herself.

Swallowing every ounce of pride, she thought to herself. Draco, please, I'm sorry! There was no way she could stay with these animals. Penny was rubbing her hands over where he had nipped her and clawed at her. He had drawn blood, and it was staining her hands, her body, and the water in the tub. Inspecting her cunt, she was thankful that nothing tore there.

He looked up from his group as they sat in the lounge. She hated their sex that quickly. I could always let you stay there for a few more days, punishment with dogs? He thought mentally to her, amused. She had laughed at him earlier. His slave had told her that as long as they didn't suck her blood everything was okay and better than him. The young one didn't sense it, but that had hurt him a little bit. It's not like he could help that he sucked blood to get sustenance. That was his way of life, and he had believed that she had accepted it.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Penny was desperate, and he was pleased. Draco could feel her displeasure, her pain. You can't leave me to them!

I can. He affirmed. But the sun is rising in the east, and I have to go to bed. I doubt you'll be getting sleep. It was too early to get up. He would burn in the sun, and then she would die.

Tears on her face, she cried out to his mind, please, I'll do anything, Sir Draco.

Make all the promises you want, slave, He laughed as he got into his coffin, you'll do anything regardless of whether you want to or not as long as I order it.

"I can imagine doing this to you every day." Jet was in the bathroom, staring down at the bloody tub, where her body sat. Penny was sort of thankful that there was enough blood and soap to conceal her body. "Couldn't you?"

"Please—let me go." She whispered. "I just want to go home." Home felt like Draco at the moment. Feeling his unconsciousness, she knew what it was like to be excluded from all of it.

"Nah." He disagreed. "You're too good in bed."

Penny sat at the kitchen table the next morning, frazzled as usual. Her coffee cup was shaking in her hands. Her bra had disappeared last night, and although she knew who to blame, she also knew that he wouldn't be giving it back any time soon. "Mary?" She asked her quietly, not wanting to draw any attention to herself.

"Hmm?" She answered. Mary was a blonde, pigtailed girl in a checked sundress. It was cute on her. The country girl was roughly her age, a little younger. She wasn't a werewolf, but was happily married to Sam, the leader who had helped Jet kidnap her yesterday. Sam was at least twenty years Mary's senior.

"What exactly does an imprint mean?"

"Oh," She smiled down at her. "A vampire chooses who he or she imprints. It's a mental connection for life. When a bloodsucker does this they pour part of their own mind into their victim. There are some nasty spooky side effects."

"Like?"

"Well—um," Mary was cooking, and hated when other people helped her, and forbid Penny from assisting, "The leech can't never suck anyone else's blood, it's like eating a different cereal other than your favorite, it's difficult and unsatisfying. And the imprinted human has to have his or her blood sucked by the leech every so often or they get sick and eventually die."

She jumped slightly. "Die?" Mary's eyes squinted at her, noticing her jump. Dying was not something she wanted to do. That sounded quite horrible. Even if she was alive, she knew that she would try to go home to her house and family. A death just made that impossible.

"Die." The hick confirmed. "You sure you're not imprinted?"

"No." Penny hastily lied, "It's for life?"

The country girl nodded, "There are benefits. Humans live twice as long if they're imprinted. Though, at what cost with the bloodsuckers?"

Draco, she asked him mentally, are you coming or not? Penny didn't want to die. Are all those things she said about imprints true? Will I become a werewolf?

They are, unfortunately. He admitted, I'm coming, don't worry, the imprint protects you, and the werewolf can't give you a changing bite during sex.

It was conveniently late at night. Penny was still on vampire's schedule, so staying up during the day was rough, as well as staying up at night. Mary and Jet had stayed up with her. Jet sat next to her, and she winced whenever he came near to her. His hand traveled to her thigh, rubbing her jeans lightly. His other arm was wrapped around her, and rested on her chest casually. Suddenly he jumped up, and sounded the alarm. Vampires were near.

The werewolves were heading out the door as Mary and Penny, the only two complete humans followed. She was happier with wolves fucking her, whereas Penny couldn't wait to see Draco. You'll be safe, right? The slave, or soon-to-be-reinstated slave, couldn't believe that she was worried.

We'll be fine. We just want to talk. He assured her.

"You imprinted her!?" Jet exclaimed as they reached the semicircle of werewolves. Mary looked at her, eyes wide with fear. Half the werewolves bared their teeth at her, growling.

Penny breathed, and listened, Draco was speaking, "Yes. If you don't give my slave back to me I think we can all guess how this will end."

Sam looked back at Penny, "There are ways to remove imprints, sir, if you don't want her, and are willing to cooperate we can make that happen."

Her master shook his head, "No, thank you, I've heard of this witchcraft, and I know the cost. Just give her to me."

"Surely, we can work out a compromise." Jet seemed attached.

"No." Draco told them, "If I want her to come by and see you, I'll send her your way, but otherwise, it's a no." Penny could tell that the promise to send her back was as empty as Jet's head. The imprint let her know, but it was tricky, as he was very convincing.

"Come on, Jet." Sam told him gruffly, "You had your fun, give him back his slave."

The path cleared, Penny walked up to Draco, who hid his happiness well. "Thank you all." Him, and the group, left without another word.

"Draco, I—" She tried to explain on the walk back to the house.

He whirled on her and drove her back into a tree. Draco practically ripped her neck open as he sucked her blood. It felt like hell. She cried out. Weakened, he growled, "I could just kill you, slave!" Everything inside of him was raw anger. The slave had supposed that he had been containing it well before. Now he was just pissed.