The Blood Slave Ch. 05

Story Info
She's punished, and he makes a mistake.
1.4k words
4.47
25.3k
9

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

Lollapalooza

Silk cascaded over her eyes and was tied skillfully behind her head. Penny was set down on the ground and lead to the fireplace. Her hands were tied above her to a bar for that purpose. The heat of the flames warmed her skin, and for that she was thankful. Somehow she still shivered in fright. Draco was awfully quiet.

"Afraid, little one?" He whispered. It was almost lovingly, but she was taken out of his trance when his venomous canines grazed her neck.

Sighing, she whimpered, "Terrified, Sir Draco."

Leather grazed her back, she smelt it before she felt it against her warm back. It sent electrifying sparking to her pussy. "Please don't."

The vampire chuckled darkly, and Penny felt his cold breath against her left ear. "I like those words. Say them again."

"Please. Don't." Penny's voice sounded like it was melting. Tears flowed liberally down her cheeks. The warmth of the fire had grown too hot. Her feet struggled away, but he was directly behind her, blocking his path.

"Slave," He commanded, "For disobeying me."

A lash laced across her back. The pain died fairly quickly, but she still cried out. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry!"

"Count, slut!"

Penny tried to breath. "One."

It was like a jellyfish sting nine lashes later, but it died as soon as the leather escaped her back. The thing still hurt. Her breasts glistened with her salty tears as her cunt juices poured down her thigh. Body betraying her, she let her legs fall back towards the fire place. Even his hands on her ass sent her in shivers. His sharp nails held the cheeks in place as she struggled to get closer to the fire. "Careful, don't get burned, little one."

A finger trailed to one of the red, burning lashes. "Please, Sir."

She heard him rustling for something in his pocket. Suddenly, something light was brushing on his shoulder, burning her. "It's a feather, slave."

The thing made her hiss in pain, setting her pain on a new fire, her pussy coated freely. "Please, stop!"

A bite on her shoulder, he laughed, "You can't control anything." It didn't break skin, but it still shocked her.

Her eyebrows furrowed, Penny tried to brace herself for what was next. The same feather tickled her breast. The thing wasn't a flimsy thing, but one of the hard ones that had to be found off the ground or picked off the ground. It was scratching her.

Draco placed a hand over her sex, and felt the heat of her. A finger entered and exited her quickly, though her walls tried to clench to keep him there. She was sure that he was only having a taste. "Delicious, slave."

She lipped her lips, and inhaled deeply. "Don't touch me."

Nails coursed up her legs. "What will you do about it?" He dared playfully.

Trying to escape the knots above her head, she answered venomoussly, "Do vampires die with a wooden stake?"

"If you want to be a classic slayer, yes."

Chuckling, she inquired, "Now I need some wood."

"Clever you." He ticked. "Alas. You're filthy. The dungeon left some crap on you."

"It has not." She lowered her freed hands and rubbed her eyes, now seeing. Her skin looked fairly unblemished from the rather clean dungeon.

Blatantly disagreeing, he ordered, "Go take a bubble bath, as I might join you." Draco patted her red ass firmly, and she made her way into the bathroom.

There was drizzled bubble bath soap already in the tub, along with a few rose petals. On the claws of the tub, she noticed long silk shackles. Filling the tub, sat in the tub, watching the water rise with bubbles and rose petals. It smelled like lavender. Fear was coursing through her veins. It was too tranquil. Everything about this bath was far too peaceful to just be about taking a bath. The petals, the bubbles, candles. All too fancy for something that wasn't about sex.

Penny tried to tell herself that she was being paranoid, but then she remembered she was a sex slave to a sadistic vampire. Trying to dive into his mind, she found a brick wall. On purpose, but there was no way for her to push past it, instead, she got a swirling pang in her head in response. If he wants me to know, he'll let me know, she thought sadly.

Though, she had to admit, it was kind of sweet. It even made her bruises feel a little better. Washing her legs, she rubbed her legs tenderly, massaging them lightly. Moving to her thighs, she could see the lashes as she lifted her legs to the side of the tub. They were sore to the touch, so she moved to her cunt. As her fingers drew closer, she felt a pang in her head. With a clue, she moved to her shrunken stomach, she needed to eat. Ignoring her bruised breasts, she washed her face and behind her ears. Her arms were sore as she massaged her wrists, the shackles imprinted into her.

The water was getting cold and she knew he wasn't coming in. Standing up, she stepped out of the tub, she grabbed the fluffy red towel and began to dry her legs, working her way up to her neck when he called her back. Her hair still dripping, she entered the bedroom self-consciously.

"You smell..." he purred, "appetizing." Draco sat on the bed, with a pair of black boxers on. He gestured for her to sit next to him.

Tingles going up her spine, she made her way over to the bed. Sitting her ass down, the sheets to the bed were freezing. A word didn't escape her lips, though she wanted scream.

His nose went to her neck, as he kissed her shoulder sensually. "I love lavender, and I can even taste the rose."

Inhaling deeply, her chest rose as he pushed her onto the bed. The vampire kissed her forcefully, her mouth surrendering to his tongue. His muscled rippled over her as he held her shoulders. "Boxers." He murmured in between passionate kisses.

The slave pulled them down quickly, his erection springing free. Immediately he was inside her, and she was gasping, his thrusts slow and intimate. It wasn't okay. She liked it too much. It felt like regular sex and that scared the hell out of her.

"Draco!" She pushed his lips away. "Stop it!"

He chuckled and tried to kiss her again, she turned away, so he bit her ear gently instead. "You love this."

Penny responded, "It's wrong! You use me."

"So I have to constantly treat you like shit to make you okay with all of this?" He withdrew from her, obviously hurt. Glancing at the clock, "I care about you." He whispered, his fangs glistening.

She sat up. "Thank you for the bath."

Smiling, he replied, "It's almost morning, come on."

The girl squirmed onto the bed and put her hands above her head. He looked down at her. "Get up. You're not sleeping there."

Her face fell, and she got up, and standing. He glanced at the coffin. "You get used to it, actually." Draco answered at the look of fear.

He climbed in and she climbed in, lying on top of him, her body resting on his. He closed the door over them, and it was pitch black. There was enough room for him to sleep on her back and her for to snuggle up to him on her side. His left arm wrapped around her as she rested into his shoulder.

"Comfortable?" Her master was truly concerned for her.

She was. It was so soft and cushioned. The dead truly lived in luxury. He was wonderful, and the coffin was warm in comparison to his cold chest and legs. "Yes, thank you."

Suddenly she began to hear his soft snoring, and as she lie awake she wondered what could possibly be wrong with her.

Her dreams were upsetting, nightmares of vampires devouring her drained body, until she was literally skin and bones. Draco was laughing maniacally, and she was trying to refill. But she was losing her blood as quickly as she was gaining it.

Draco awoke with a fright, and looked at Penny in the pitched black, she was thrashing, hitting him, the coffin, herself. He nudged her, "Penny, Penny."

Eyes flying open, they were wide with fear. The girl had forgotten where she was.

"You had a nightmare."

"You—You called me Penny."

He swallowed nervously.

*

Author's Note: Sorry for the late submission. :(