The Blossoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You went through it, too?' asked Mathilda, moaning and squirming against Jason's fingers.

'I did say I'd attended the school. My mother insisted. It's always the mothers who choose whether their daughters go through it. The fathers,' she smiled slyly, 'never know. It's a little secret between us girls. Quite often, mostly in fact, the mothers are alumni.' Mrs Blythe winked theatrically, a conspiratorial gesture of sorority. 'But now,' she continued, suddenly brusque and businesslike, more like the Mrs Blythe Mathilda was used to. 'Now we really should get on. Jason will be growing impatient. And besides,' she eyed the man's erection. 'I want to get fucked by that absolutely enormous appendage of his. What about it, Jason? Would you mind fucking me, from behind, while I lick Mathilda's little honey-pot?'

Moments later, after Mrs Blythe led the way to the bed, Jason held himself ready, cock in hand, with the pink dome of his cock poised ready to enter Mrs Blythe.

Nice arse, he managed to think as he gawped at Mrs Blythe's retreating form. 'Ah,' he grunted when, after encountering the slightest resistance, he eased half his length into the woman.

Mrs Blythe's breath hissed through her teeth when she felt body open to accommodate the dark invader.

'Oh, Mrs Blythe,' Mathilda sighed as the warmth of Mrs Blythe's exhalation wafted across her sex. 'You're going to lick me ... Oh ...'

And so, while the mature lady laved and slurped and fingered Mathilda, Jason, with his fingers digging into the woman's hips, slapped the ribbed washboard of his stomach against Mrs Blythe's buttocks. Her flesh quivered under the impact, and Jason withdrew his cock, inch by slow inch, until he heard a mewling – Mrs Blythe's signal that he should fuck into her again.

'Harder,' Mrs Blythe hissed, grimacing as she turned her face from Mathilda's sex. She glared at Jason, her eyes flashing. Snarling, she exhorted the man to: 'Fuck me harder. Go on and see if you can turn my cunt inside out with that beastly, black thing.'

Mathilda moaned at the pulses of pleasure that radiated out from her clitoris. Her limbs tingled and her fingers went numb. She pushed her hands into the precise coiffure, immediately freeing long strands of Mrs Blythe's hair; wispy tendrils that caressed the woman's temples.

'I don't believe this is happening to me,' Mathilda gabbled. 'Not you, Mrs Blythe ... It just can't be you.'

'It's me, sweetie. Rest assured, it's me. This is something you can treasure all your life. And ...' Mrs Blythe paused, closing her eyes as her head lolled forward. 'Fuck, that's deep, Jason,' she groaned. 'My cunt ... Is it ..? Oh fuck ... Am I tight Jason? I can feel myself clenching around you. You're so fucking big ... Oh ...' Jason grunted a reply, his fingers shifting position. He looked down to see the contrast between his colour and Mrs Blythe's pale skin. He splayed the woman's buttocks with his thumbs. His cock, slick and shiny with Mrs Blythe's lust was stretching the pink cunt-flesh so taut he thought it might tear. 'It feels so tight,' Mrs Blythe babbled. 'So big, so tight ... You're filling me with black cock, stuffing me with meat. And it feels divine.' Jason's stomach slapped her buttocks again and again. 'This is something you can treasure all your life, Mathilda,' Mrs Blythe groaned. 'And it's going to get better. He's going to be fucking you soon – Just as soon as I've come.'

She thought of what she'd witness, the beautiful young girl, her opening cerise, bubbling with lust. That black thing,' Mrs Blythe imagined, fucking into the pretty blonde. One of her hands slid between her legs. She rubbed her clitoris, urging herself towards her climax. In her mind, with the sensations from her gristle-packed cunt adding to her delight, Mrs Blythe saw the girl's face, that desperate, scared look, open-mouthed with awe at what her body was accepting, as she stared wide-eyed at Jason's length splitting her open.

'I'm ...' Mrs Blythe managed before a long, deep groan came from her. Her body convulsed and her head jerked backwards in a whiplash of orgasm. She shuddered and writhed, mewling and sobbing at the intensity of her climax.

'Shit,' Jason swore when the woman's violent jerking bent his cock, which, at that moment, was only half embedded. He pulled away from Mrs Blythe and, as he did, a squirt of viscous gloop splashed from her opening. 'Your turn, Mathilda,' he growled, holding his juice-smeared cock in his fist and waving it menacingly. 'Time for Black Daddy to give you a taste.'

'Suck it first,' Mrs Blythe groaned from where she'd slumped forward alongside the girl. 'Lick my cunt off him,' she gasped.

Which is what Mathilda did. She clambered from the rumpled bed, knelt in supplication in front of Jason and lifted his cock-head to her lips. She sucked gamely, her cheeks a concavity until the length of him touched the back of her throat. The girl gagged, spitting silver drool that hung shivering from her chin.

'Please,' she begged, as a dollop of gloop splatted onto a breast. 'Fuck me now. I want you to. Please.'

Mrs Blythe, energised by the girl's pleading, sprang upright, her eyes glittering with expectation. She piled pillows against the ornately carved headboard. 'Lean on the pillows, Mathilda,' she urged. 'Lay against them so you can watch as he slides into you. You can watch each inch slowly go in.' She grinned, her make-up ruined, her hair a tangled mess – no longer the poised, calm ice-maiden.

Mathilda complied, easing back against the cushioning and opening her legs. Her fingers slid through her labia, slipping over the nub of her clitoris. She squeaked and closed her eyes, languidly strumming her sex. Her eyes snapped open when she felt the pressure of Jason's movement on the mattress.

'Look at that sweet picture, Mrs Blythe,' Jason said as he stroked his long cock and watched the girl. He shuffled forward, upright, on his knees, cock in hand. Lifting Mathilda's hand from between her legs he rested the length of his cock against her stomach. With his balls hanging against the moist piss-flaps, the end of his penis stretched well past the girl's bejewelled navel.

'Good lord!' Mrs Blythe exclaimed.

'It's so heavy on my tummy,' Mathilda murmured in awe. 'And so long.' She turned an anxious face to her mentor. 'Mrs Blythe ... I don't think I can ... It really is just too big. Too fat. It'll hurt me.'

'Easy, baby,' Mrs Blythe soothed. She moved to the bed, climbing up next to the girl. 'Look at me,' she instructed. Mathilda's blue eyes stared into hers. The girl swallowed, gave several heavy gulps. 'It'll be fine,' Mrs Blythe said quietly. Her hands caressed the peaches of Mathilda's breasts. The woman slid a hand down to the girl's sex, palm cupping over the pronounced mound of her mons, splaying the lips apart with her fingers. 'Just the tip, Jason,' she instructed. 'Rest the end at her opening.' The man eased forward. Mathilda gulped again, flinching as she instinctively tried to move back, away from the danger. 'Everything will be all right, Mathilda. Just relax. He's just going to nudge you.' She nodded a signal to Jason. 'That's it, darling girl. Just lie there and watch it. Look at it, the end is just there, just touching your pretty little pussy. Good girl. Now, just breathe slowly while Jason pops an inch into you. That's all, just a tiny little inch.'

'I can feel him,' Mathilda panted. Mrs Blythe saw the rapid pulse of Mathilda's anticipation beating in her throat. 'Oh,' the girl squeaked. 'He's there ... Right there ... Inside me.'

'Slowly, Jason,' Mrs Blythe cautioned. She faced Mathilda again; saw the cords in the girl's neck tensing with effort as she gazed down at the length her body still had to accept. The woman grasped Jason's penis close to the root. 'I've got him, Mathilda,' she said. 'I won't let him go any further until you say so. In her head, Mrs Blythe thought: Take that thing, little girl. Let that black thing fuck your tight cunt. I think that, soon enough, you'll be begging him to tear your cunt apart ... Oh, but I want him to spear your white body to the bed.

'A bit more,' Mathilda urged. 'Please, a little more. She groaned as two inches eased inside. 'Fuck,' she swore, then apologised. 'Sorry, Mrs Blythe.'

'Don't be silly, Mathilda. In the bedroom, with your man, you can be the consummate whore. If you're a lady in the rest of the house – and a cook in the kitchen, if that's not an outmoded thing to say – if you use filthy obscenities in the bedroom, they go berserk at the contrast. Use those words to excite your man.'

'Put more into me,' Mathilda instructed, her confidence growing with each inch she took. 'Slide more of that black ...' she giggled '... cock into me.' She looked towards Mrs Blythe for approbation. The older woman nodded. 'Stretch my ...' She hesitated. '... Cunt,' the girl whispered eventually.

'You foul-mouthed slut,' Jason grinned, joining in. 'You want me to fuck you with this? Is that it? You want Black Daddy to give it to you?'

Mathilda whimpered. 'Yes, please. 'I want you to give me that black thing. Go on,' she said truculently through gritted teeth. 'Push it in. See if you can hurt me with it. Go on. Give it all to me. I fucking dare you to stuff it inside me. Inside my tight. Wet ... Cunt.'

'Mathilda, darling,' Mrs Blythe crowed exultantly when Jason's balls kissed the crease between the girl's buttocks. 'You've done it. He's inside you. All of him.'

'Fuck me,' Mathilda insisted. Her legs lifted as she offered her uptilted sex to the man. Jason leaned forward and hooked Mathilda's bent knees around his arms.

Mrs Blythe, as the conjoined couple groaned and sighed, Jason's long cock sliding, effortlessly now, in and out, in and out, stroked Mathilda's breasts, her fingers busily squelching into her own sex. She kissed the girl, accepting the soft moans of delight that wafted into her mouth on Mathilda's breath.

Jason began to thrust harder, eliciting deeper grunts of satisfaction from the recumbent girl beneath his perspiration-sheened body. He began to moan, bubbles of obscene inanity slipping from his mouth as he slid into a delirium of ecstasy.

Mathilda, in her own world of pleasure, urged the man further with mewls and groans and epithets.

Mrs Blythe watched. She saw Jason's clenching buttocks; witnessed the glory of his penis, slick and shimmering with Mathilda's natural lubrication as it pistoned relentlessly; heard the juicy sounds of their coupling; and, through it all, she mauled her own tits, pinching her nipples to bruised points of flesh while she thrust two, then three wet fingers into her opening.

The colour of the man's skin against the girl's, the bunched muscle flexing and relaxing; his tight buttocks; all of the sensations and images melding as she crashed into her second climax. Just as her orgasm tapered, Mrs Blythe saw Jason pull his length from the girl's body; she saw Mathilda's sex gape and clench hungrily, a grasping maw, before Jason, goo-smeared cock in his fist, pumped a huge squirt of semen over the girl's pale breasts. A flick of gloop spattered across Mathilda's cheek from that initial burst ... and then a hot rain showered down upon her.

Mrs Blythe, with a yelp of delight, reached for Jason's spitting cock. She took him into her mouth to catch the final squirts, feeling the stuff splashing against the roof of her mouth.

He's going to take the top of my head off, she thought as the penis pulsed its load into her mouth. Eventually, after sucking and slurping the last tear of spunk from the eye of the penis, she let it plop from her mouth, where it hung, twitching, cooling and oozing more stuff from the slit in its end.

With Jizm between her teeth, and more of the stuff dribbling over her chin, Mrs Blythe went to Mathilda. 'Kiss me,' she said, and slid her gloop-covered tongue into the surprised girl's mouth.

'I've never seen anything like ...' Jason muttered, sweeping the back of a hand across his brow. 'What a woman.'

'I'll leave you two to it,' Mrs Blythe said after a few minutes of recovery. 'I'll have to creep back to the apartment to repair the damage,' she added, smiling as she surveyed her reflection in a mirror. She smeared spunk into her breasts before, apparently unconcerned by the mess, she slid her skirt over her hips, shrugged into her blouse and suit jacket, and attempted to tidy a few loose strands of her tousled hair. With her hand on the door handle, Mrs Blythe paused. 'We're ... my husband and I,' she said. 'Are having an little soirée at the weekend. A private gathering of like-minded souls,' she added. 'It's completely unprofessional of me, yes, but ...' Mrs Blythe regarded the pair entwined on the bed. 'But since we've got this little secret between us ...' She shrugged. 'I wondered if you'd like to join us. You too, of course, Mathilda. I include you in the invitation, naturally. It's a nice mix. A sprinkling of ages. I think my husband would appreciate you very much, Mathilda. Perhaps you could experience two men simultaneously? And I have one or two ... perhaps three girlfriends who'd be delighted to ... accommodate you, Jason.' She twisted the door handle. 'I'll pop back later for an answer.' Mrs Blythe smirked. 'And perhaps I could have another taste of black cock?'

With that, she was gone.

12