The Blow Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,458 Followers

He also had no idea how hot I found this!

My nipples were twisted up so hard.

My pussy was throbbing.

I heard him leave the room and get himself another beer,

He stayed in the kitchen for maybe a minute or two. Then I heard him come back in and sit in a chair opposite where I was lying.

I don't know how long he sat there, maybe 5 or 10 minutes, maybe more. Time has a tendency to get a little weird for me when stuff like this happens. It seems to last forever and be over too soon at the same time. I lose all touch with everything else when I go to this world.

He got up and came back to the couch.

"Oh Shit... Jenn, I tried to warn you, I really tried, but if you're going to lie there like that, well then... damn, I gotta have a little peek."

I thought it was kinda funny that he was talking out loud.

"God, you're so fucking hot, Jenn!"

Then I felt the blanket being slowly pulled away revealing first my breasts and then the rest of body. I was lying on the couch totally naked under his gaze. My legs were together and leaning against the back of the couch.

He went and sat some more just drinking his beer and I guess checking me out.

After a little while, he got up again and he walked back over to me. He put his hand on one knee and gently pulled it down to the couch, I let it fall open, spreading my legs. Now my pussy was revealed to him.

I heard him moan as he saw my secret treasure all pink and juicy. His breathing was getting heavier and more excited. That turned me on even more, but I had to control myself for a little while yet. After all I was supposed to be out to the world, but damn did it feel sexy lying here and having a strange man seeing me like this. I loved it. I live for this, even now writing it, it gets me all hot.

I felt him get up off the couch and then heard him walk out of the room. I opened my eyes, he was heading upstairs. I wasn't sure what that was about, I hoped it was just to check on Michael, to make sure he was passed out. I hoped that was it and he wasn't going up to get Michael.

I slightly rearranged myself for comfort. My nipples were rock hard and my pussy wet and ready. I spread my outer pussy lips apart so that my pussy would look more open and then I ran out of time, I heard footsteps coming back down the stairs. I quickly licked my fingers, I could taste my juices and that jacked me up a bit more, then I closed my eyes and waited.

Buster came back into the living room. I heard him pop open a fresh beer as he sat back down in the chair opposite me again. I didn't know what he was doing, but figured he must be enjoying the view while trying to figure out what to do next.

He was pretty loaded and after a night of watching naked women dancing around, there must've been an almost irresistible temptation to take this further. It's exactly what I had planned. I hoped he was drunk enough to be naughty.

"Damn girl, you look so fucking good lying there like that. I sure as hell don't know why that asshole is passed out in his room and you're down here like this. I just fucking checked; he's crashed out cold. He should be fucking your brains out right now."

He got up and came back over to the couch. He sat down started rubbing my leg as he checked me out up close. His fingers inched up my thigh until they grazed across my open sex.

I felt his weight shift on the couch and then that hand was rubbing its way up my side. It circled up around my left breast and then he cupped it and gave it a gentle squeeze. He left his hand there for a moment; I think to see if I'd wake up and when I didn't, he gently fondled and played with it. Feeling his rough hands on me really jacked me up another notch. Involuntarily, I let out a little moan.

"Oh you like that huh... I heard you were a hot little slut in the old sackeroo. Well I like it too, you got great little titties Jenn, I always kind of thought you would. Those big fat nipples of yours are always poking through your shirt."

He rubbed his way over to my other breast and then played with that one too.

Then he had both hands on me and was playing with both of my breasts. My nipples got even harder if that was possible. The areola gets kind of swollen and puffy and the nipple just twists up so hard that it almost feels like it's pulling the rest of my breast into it. Now, they were almost painfully hard.

I felt so exposed and helpless and it really had me hot as hell. I love the feel of a man exploring my body, especially in a naughty way like this. I was just dying here. I felt like I was melting away.

He was just squeezing and rubbing my breasts and it felt really good. His hands were hard and rough on my soft, white skin. That was totally the opposite of Michael, his hands were soft and he wouldn't think to something like this. I liked that Buster was taking what he wanted.

He was carpenter and so worked with his hands every day. I don't think he would've been doing this with me had he been sober, but I had counted on his being loaded and maybe him remembering a conversation we'd had.

Flashback to a month before: I was kind of loaded at the time and Buster and I were just shooting the breeze while people watching. There was a girl dancing around pretty provocatively and I could see that he was into it. He turned to me and asked me if I had ever done anything as daring as that and I just laughed. I knew he thought I was a kind of goody two shoes.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you"

He looked at me appraisingly, "Really, now you've got me interested, tell me about it."

I just laughed... "Oh no, not so fast, I can' just be telling those kind of stories."

He bargained and bargained, finally offering to tell me about one of his wildest escapades.

I finally agreed that if his story was good, I might share mine.

His hopes up, he launched into the telling of his adventure. He told me how one time, he had an apartment with a roommate. His roommate's girlfriend who he thought was wicked hot was staying with them for a couple of weeks. One night the roommate was working at a pizza parlor or something and Buster was in apartment studying. He said he generally just locked himself in his room, so he wouldn't be bothered by TV or anything else going on in the house.

Finally, he finished studying and decided to go get a beer and relax in front of the TV for awhile. The way the place was set up, he had to go by his roommate's bedroom. As he walked by, he noticed that the light was on. When he looked he saw the girlfriend on the bed either sleeping or passed out, but she was totally nude. He didn't even know she was in the apartment, he'd never heard come in.

Well, he stood there checking her out and then stepped into the room to get a closer look. Every step he took; the faster his heart beat. He said she was really, really pretty and had this great body and now he was checking her out totally naked. When he got closer, he saw the vibrator lying on the bed between her legs. It was wet from her juices, her pussy was pink and open, her nipples swollen. It appeared as though she was breathing pretty heavily. He had been checking her out for maybe a couple of minutes when he noticed that it looked like she was starting to wake up. He got nervous and hurried out of the room to get his beer, hands shaking at what he had just seen. When he went back, the door was closed.

About a month later the girlfriend broke up with his roommate and maybe a few weeks after that, he saw her at a campus party. She was pretty loaded and was being really friendly to him. One thing led to another and finally she asked him if he remembered that night they were alone in the apartment. He pretended ignorance and she laughed and told him that she was awake and only pretending to be asleep when he walked in on her. She told him that she didn't realize that he was home either and when she heard the door to his room open and him walking down the hall, she froze. She didn't know what to do, so she just pretended to be passed out. Once he came in the room, it got her so hot to be seen like this, she was hoping that he would do something and was really disappointed when he didn't.

"A girl after my own heart" I laughed. "So did you hook up or what?"

He told me he hadn't, she was there with her new boyfriend and he didn't think it would work. I laughed and told him that she wouldn't have told him the story if she didn't want him do something about it.

He was intrigued and asked why I thought that was the case. I told him that I thought it was pretty hot that she had done something like that. Too bad, he didn't work it out. When he asked why it was so hot, I had told him that as hot as it is to be checking this girl out like that, it was probably as hot or hotter for her to be seen like that, especially if she had been getting herself off with a vibrator when you surprised her. Sometimes, there's this whole thrill thing that goes with unexpected situations or being taken as long as you know you're not going to be hurt.

He finally asked about my hottest adventure, I looked around to make sure no one was eavesdropping. No one was and so I told him how I used to run around wearing skimpy clothes, sometimes with no underwear.

He looked incredulous

"I know, I know" I laughed... "I'm shocking you... I'm really pretty hammered; I shouldn't even tell you this story. You're going to think I'm a slut."

"No... No I won't... I love this side of you, I never knew."

"You sure," I asked. I really didn't want him to think badly of me. On the other hand though, it would be hot to tell someone one of my naughty adventures. This was before I ever thought about writing stories. So being the naughty little vixen I can be sometimes, continued and told him about hot little thing that happened to me.

I was at a party in my first year of art school. I had been dating a guy from another college and went to a party at his frat house. I had little too much to drink, so I found an empty bedroom to pass out in for awhile. I was wearing this short, little skirt, no panties and a skimpy halter top with no bra. I was definitely dressed like a hottie that night.

He raised his eyebrows when I told him that.

"Sounds nice" he smiled. "Wish I was there."

I slapped his arm, "Be nice or I won't finish."

So anyway, it felt really sexy to me at the time... actually, it still does. So I was passed out in this bedroom and I don't know what or how it actually happened, but I suppose someone must've come in and me passed out and saw my pussy on display as I lay there on the bed.

Whatever the reason, the next thing I know, I'm waking up with someone playing with my pussy and a dick sliding into my mouth. It was kind of dark and I was really still pretty much out of it. I assumed it was my boyfriend and so went along and began to give him a blowjob as he fingered me. In no time, I could tell he was getting ready to come. It seemed really pretty quick, but as I say I was still pretty out it and he seemed to pretty into it. I had a hand on his balls and felt them tighten up and then he groaned and came in my mouth. I continued to suck on his dick as he shot his load down my throat. When he finished, he slid his dick out of my mouth. I was pretty worked up by this point because of all the attention he had paid to my pussy.

A moment later, he started to go down on me. I was really starting to get into to it when I felt him trying to slide his dick back into my mouth. I let him slid it right in. Even as loaded as I was, I knew that it was a different dick. I opened my eyes and while it was dark, and I was still pretty buzzed, I recognized the guy as one of my boyfriend's roommates. I knew I should've stopped him, but I was still drunk and confused. I guess part of it was that I didn't want to make a scene but another big part was now I was worked up and horny.

I wanted to suck his dick so I pretended to be still more out of it than I really was. I sucked him off until he came in my mouth too. What I didn't know was that there were a few other guys in the room watching this whole thing.

He slipped his dick out and another guy came up and slid his dick into my mouth. I wrapped my hand around his dick and blew him. He pushed my halter top up revealing my breasts and began to play with them as I sucked on his dick. The whole time, someone is licking my pussy and I can't stop coming. By the time it was over, I had blown 5 guys, the two roommates twice as they played with my pussy and tits. One would blow his load and the next would step right in and slide his dick into my mouth while the others played with my body. I don't know why none of them fucked me, but they all took turns making me orgasm by licking my pussy.

Buster sat there looking at me open mouthed and I laughed...

"See I told you... now you think I'm a slut."

"No not at all, I think that's the hottest story I've ever heard, goddamn Jenno, you're a wild woman, you blew 5 guys... holy shit, I thought you were this innocent little thing!!"

I thought it was pretty hot too, the roommates never acknowledged anything of course, but I always got butterflies in my belly whenever I saw them after that night.

"Well now I know if I ever find you passed out, I can just go for it." He joked.

I smiled, "you never know."

Then I laughed and hid my face.

"Oh god what am I doing telling you a story like that. Don't breath a word of it to anyone or I'll kill you swear to god. No one knows about that night."

I excused myself to get another drink. When I walked by him, I looked down and saw that he had a raging hard on.

So fast forward and here we are a month later with me on the couch at the apartment. I wasn't too surprised that this was happening. I kind of set it all in play a month ago. Tonight was just the kind of following through. I must've been subconsciously thinking about this all along.

I tried to control my breathing, but it was getting heavier as I was getting more excited. I didn't know if he noticed or not. It felt great just having him playing with my soft breasts and hard nipples. He was really getting into it. With my arms over my head, it was almost like I was his captive. He could do whatever he wanted to me and I was powerless to stop him. I know it's probably a sick kind of fantasy, but god it had me hot. I could feel the butterflies in my belly, that throbbing excitement that was building down deep where it's good.

Another soft moan escaped me when he bent down and kissed one of my stiff nipples. I have really big nipples, not the areolas, but the nipple itself is really big and they are extremely sensitive.

I was having a really difficult time keeping up the pretense of sleep. It was driving me insane that I was letting Buster do this to me while Michael was passed out right upstairs. Buster was getting hot too, his breathing was pretty heavy.

He bent down and gently sucked my nipple into his mouth again and rolled it around with his tongue while squeezing my breast. With his other hand, he started rubbing my upper thigh. His hand moved up and tickled across my open pussy. My mouth was open and I was doing everything in my power to keep my breathing in control. Then his hand was back and cupping my pussy this time.

When he slid his finger into me, I groaned in pleasure more loudly than I had up to this time. He stopped what he was doing for a moment, his finger frozen in my hot pussy. I guessed he was looking up to see if I was awake. I had turned my head to the side sort of facing him and I was biting my bottom lip. But I kept my eyes closed and kept up the pretense of sleep. At this point, I think he would've believed whatever I wanted him to believe as long as he could continue.

He moved on the couch again, and then I felt both hands on my pussy. He spread my outer pussy lips wide open with his thumbs revealing the soft coral inner pussy. I was soaking wet. Then he slid a finger slowly and deeply into me. Almost against my will, I opened my legs wider and tilted my pelvis up to give him more access, softly moaning the whole time.

Then I felt his tongue on my hot flesh, I moaned out loud now and began to rotate my hips as he slowly licked my pussy. I was so close to the edge after all the foreplay. Between his finger deep inside of me and his tongue licking the outside, it was too much. I started to moan and rock my head side to side as my excitement mounted. I reached down and put my hands on the back of Buster's head pulling him into me.

"Oh god baby, that feels so nice" I moaned...

I wrapped my legs around his shoulders.

He licked even faster, his hands under my ass lifting me up trying to control my wiggling body.

My stomach started to ripple... any moment now; I was going to lose it.

"Ooooh baby!" I moaned in a shaky voice. I was sucking in huge gasps of air...

I arched my back and went rigid, I was there.

"Oh my god, oh my god... I'm going to come... oh god!

I moaned even louder as his tongue connected with my hard swollen clit again and again.

"Yessss, that's perfect, oh god, it feels so good," I moaned

He looked up at me and froze, his mouth still on my pussy and ...

I was looking back down at him...

He looked shocked for a moment, but then slowly started to lick my pussy again, our eyes locked.

I smiled at him... and then rolled my head back, I was so close to the edge and I needed the release.

He attacked my tender pussy with a new passion and a moment later, I exploded into a major orgasm.

I held the pillow over my face to muffle my screams. I didn't want to wake Michael. When I finally got control of myself I lowered the pillow and Buster was on his elbows between my legs looking at me. He was still drunk, but not as bad as before.

"How long you been awake?" He asked.

"Awhile" I smiled and I reached down to pull him up to me.

He was naked. He had a huge, angry looking erection.

I looked him in the eyes

"You can do whatever you want." I whispered.

He was 6'4" or bigger and maybe weighed 200 lb. He had a beautiful body. Not like a bodybuilders, but one that was made hard and lean from hard work. He was really cut. I put my hands on his hard ass and pulled it down. I felt his dick touch my enflamed pussy. I rubbed myself against him. I knew I was acting like a whore and I didn't care, I wanted to feel my tingling pussy wrapped around that big dick of his.

"I'm not sure if we should be doing this." he moaned. "Mike's right upstairs."

"Didn't you tell him that if you got the chance to tap me you would?" I asked.

To his credit, even though he was pretty loaded, he understood.

"You heard that?" He asked.

I shook my head in acknowledgement. "I heard everything."

He raised himself up on his arms and looked down at his dick pressing against my pussy

He looked back up at me, "Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded my acquiescence.

I really wanted this, "Just pretend I'm your old roommate's girlfriend." I teased.

I don't need to fantasize about anyone else when I have you he whispered and leaned down to kiss me.

I kissed him and then whispered in his ear..."Fuck me as hard and nasty as you want to."

"I can't believe this is happening" he moaned.

I reached down, took his dick in my small hand stroking it a few times before guiding him to my tight, wet entrance. When he felt my hot wetness on the head of his dick, he buried himself into me in one long, slow stroke.

I arched my back moaning the whole time he was sliding it into me.

It felt great, I love dick.

He pulled almost all the way out and then drove back into me. He started to pick up speed and soon was pumping into me like a machine. I was running my hands over his shoulders and arms. His lovemaking was just like the rest of him hard and rough. I could feel every ridge and bump on his dick as he moved inside of me. He was so strong and it felt so good to have him ravaging my pussy like this. I loved the feel of his muscles rippling under my hands.

JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,458 Followers