The Blow Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,460 Followers

I started to loose control again, I was tossing my head and moaning as he mercilessly fucked my tight, tender, little pussy. I could feel my lips stretched around his manhood as he slid in and out of me.

As I was thinking about how hard he felt, he started telling me how soft I was.

"Oh god Jenn, you have the tightest pussy I've ever felt. I could fuck you for the rest of my life and never get tired of it. You're so fucking tight... and soft."

"I love how you feel too", I whispered.

"You feel so big inside me. I can feel you all the way up in my belly. You have a great body Buster, you're really getting me worked up here again" I moaned.

He started to move faster and faster, driving his dick in as deep as it would go and then pulling it out again.

I loved this. I was so open for him. He pulled it right out and I'd feel empty and then he'd drive right back into my hungry pussy again. It wasn't always on target, but the force he was using along with the juices from my pussy would let him just slip right back into my warmth again.

He was moaning but stayed up on his arms over me, ravishing me again and again with his hard, driving manhood.

"Oh my god Buster, I'm going to come again" I moaned

He picked up his speed another notch, I fantasized that I was being taken by a pirate or maybe some scoundrel or another. I lost it completely. I wrapped my legs around his back holding inside of me as I shuddered into another orgasm.

"Oh Buster!!" I moaned as I felt my pussy clamping onto his engorged dick.

"Oh Fuck Jenno, that feels so fucking hot!!"

He slowed down until he was just inching his dick slowly in and out, while I was being wracked by orgasms. His movement had me rolling into multiple orgasms. I loved the feel of the head of his dick slowly opening me up as it slid past my plump pussy lips. I'd shudder and then he'd move and I'd come again. It felt wonderful and he stayed with me the whole time. He didn't come or lose his iron, he just kept up that slow maddening movement and I was along for the ride.

He lowered his body and lay down on top of me; we started to kiss. I mean really over the top passionate kissing. He held his hands at the side of my face as we kissed and I was running my hands though his hair. I was panting, out of control, moving my hips in time to his. His body was rubbing mine in the just the right way, he was grinding against my clit, his dick still buried deep inside of me. He was just going round and round in a circle. I could feel another orgasm approaching, between the kissing and our movements I was going to go over again.

When it hit, it hit hard, stronger than any of the other ones so far that night. I arched my back and grabbed handfuls of the cushions. He continued to kiss the side of my neck and then my nipples as the orgasm claimed me. The contractions in my pussy were clamping down on him, then releasing, then clamping down again. He was moaning as he endured the sweet pleasure of my spasming pussy trying to crush his dick.

He sucked hard on my nipple, almost like he was a child trying to draw milk from it. It felt tremendous, almost like there was an electric line that went from my nipple to my pussy.

When I finally calmed down enough to breath again, I realized that he was still slowly fucking me. He still hadn't come yet, he was still suckling my breast. I wriggled around underneath him, rolling him onto his side and then over onto his back. I sat up straddling him, pulling my tender, savaged nipple from his mouth. I put my hands on his chest and started to move on him. He watched with hungry eyes. He ran his hands up my body, cupping my gently bouncing breasts. He squeezed and played with them as I slowly rode him.

"Jenno"

I looked down at him.

"Lean back. Let me see your pussy while you fuck me."

I moved my arms behind me and leaned back so he could watch us.

He moaned as I moved and he watched his dick slide in and out of my swollen pussy.

I moved my hips and listened to him getting more and more excited as he watched my soft, fleshy pussy stretched around his hard dick. I'm really pretty flexible and so lay even further back. I felt his hand on my pussy. His fingers were on either side of his sliding dick squeezing it with my distended pussy lips. Then he spread them forcing my clit out of its cozy little hood. His rough fingers started to rub its head and I started to moan again, pushing myself on him faster and crazier.

He was getting close, he grabbed my hips and I snapped back up moaning and leaning forward I started to really ride him.

He tried to slow me down or get me to stop all together.

"Jenn, I'm going to come!" he moaned through clenched teeth.

"It's ok" I breathlessly whispered. "It's ok baby, do it, come inside me."

That's all he needed I guess because with a growl, he let go. I sat back and buried his dick in my soft pussy as I felt his hot seed shoot from him to me. His dick was throbbing. I leaned forward and kissed him as his own orgasm claimed him. He was intense, driving his tongue into my mouth, kissing me hard as I continued to rock back and forth slowly drawing his orgasm out as long as I could. He moaned his pleasure as I rode him.

When his orgasm subsided, I lay down on his chest and stretched out my legs. I still had him inside of me and I slowly rotated my hips. He put his arms around me and kissed me again more softly and we continued to kiss for the next four or five minutes.

Finally, somewhat recovered, I rolled off him, got up and went into the kitchen to get something to drink. I brought back a glass of water and handed it to Buster. He was looking at me with a gleam in his eye.

"What"? I asked with a smile.

"You're fucking incredible!" He smiled.

I just smiled and climbed back onto the couch with him. He had stretched out the blanket. He seemed nervous and I looked at him to see what was up.

Jenn, I don't know what to say, I mean I came in and was pretty loaded. I saw you sleeping there and well.

I put my finger on his lips... "Shhh, it's ok, it was a nice way to wake up, although I wouldn't recommend it as regular routine for picking up girls. You know... I kinda gave you the ok about a month ago anyway."

"I just couldn't resist. You looked so good lying there with your sexy little titties showing. I had to go for it."

I shut him up with a kiss, he was a good lover and I wanted to thank him for a good evening. He responded to my kiss and we became hot and passionate again. His moved his hand up and began to fondle my breast. I felt him getting hard.

I started to kiss my way down his body, kissing his nipples, his belly button and then going further down. He was breathing hard when I finally got down to his dick. It was throbbing and huge. He was ready. I kissed my way around it and then took him deep into my mouth. He gasped and moaned as I began to slowly blow him.

He moved my hair out of the way so he could watch. Guys are so visual, watching is everything to them. But then, I like to be watched, so it works.

I went to work on him. I sucked slowly on just the head of his dick, working my tongue around and into the slit at the end while I slowly stroked the shaft. The head was so soft, like warm velvet. I could taste my juices on his dick and I liked it. Then I took him all the way down into my throat and then back out again. He arched his back in pleasure as I took him in again and again bobbing my head up and down.

When I felt him getting close to the edge, I moved to his balls and sucked on those until he had calmed down and was ready for me again. I don't even know how long I sucked his dick. A long time, I think. I love sucking off a man, god it feels so sexy to have his hard dick in my mouth. But I was ready for something that sometimes I like even more, I rolled to my side and pulled him over onto his side. I stroked his dick and looked up at him.

"I want you to fuck my mouth" I whispered.

He looked at me with pure lust all over his face. He slapped his dick against the side of my face.

"This what you want Jenno? You want some more of this dick?"

"Yes" I moaned, "fuck my mouth."

"Play with your pussy for me." He demanded.

I reached down and started to circle my clit, then slid a finger deep into my warm tunnel.

"Oh goddamn, that is so fucking hot." he whispered.

He was watching me do myself for a short time and I leaned forward and bit lightly on the head of his dick.

He looked down at me.

"Fuck me", I moaned as I panted in my excitement.

He slipped his dick into my mouth and slowly began to pump as I worked on him with my tongue. I wrapped it around the head and shaft as he slid in and out. I was rolling his balls in my hands. He was really getting excited and finally moved his hands to my head, wrapping them in my hair as he began to fuck me harder.

This was making me really hot. I moved one of my hands down to my pussy and started to rub my clit. I love the fantasy of being taken and when guy is fucking your face, you just don't get much more taken than that.

Buster was really getting really excited now. He was really fucking my mouth with his hard dick. I was going crazy on his dick as well, moving my head and tongue in ways that I knew would make him feel like blowing his top. I was getting myself close to another orgasm as well. My own obvious excitement was also having an affect on Buster. He was getting really, really close. His balls had tightened up and I could feel the head of dick begin to swell. He pulled his dick out of my mouth panting that he ready to come.

I was right on the edge of an orgasm and looked up at him.

I had my hands on his butt and was pulling him back to me.

"No, no, no... Come in my mouth Buster. It's ok. I want you to."

I pulled his hips back to me and frantically got my mouth around his dick again. I started working on that sensitive spot just below the head and he went nuts, moaning and then he started pumping his dick into my mouth again. His breath was catching and the head of his dick was huge and then I came. I grabbed his ass and pulled him hard to me as I went over the edge moaning and crying out my pleasure.

That was it for him. He groaned and shoved his dick deeper into my mouth and then he exploded and I felt the first splash of his salty essence against the back of my throat. I attacked his dick sucking it like a mad woman as I went through the intensity of my own orgasm.

I sucked everything he had to give and kept his dick in my mouth though his aftershocks. Finally I released him and slid back up his body to cuddle up next to his hairy, cozy body.

"Jenn, that was so fucking good, I can't believe it."

"Mmmm," I smiled dreamily and that's the last that I remembered until the next morning when I heard Michael's voice.

"Hey dude, why don't you just sleep in, I've got to go into work for a couple hours, then we can do some more partying."

I had intended to be long gone by morning but had fallen asleep with Buster. Fortunately, I was sleeping on the inside and Michael never saw me. Buster waved a hand and Michael took off.

I lay there thinking about what had happened last night. I finally crawled over Buster and padded naked into the kitchen to get some coffee started. That done, I headed up to take a shower.

Maybe 15 minutes after I had gotten in, the shower curtain pulled aside and Buster climbed in.

He began to shower as I watched that wonderful body of his ripple.

When he finished, he turned to me and put his arms against the wall on either side of me. He was almost a foot and half taller than me and really pretty muscular. I could feel his dick pressing against my belly.

"I thought maybe we had a few minutes for a quickie before he gets back."

"I don't know Buster."

"I do" he leaned down to kiss me. I kissed him back. He moved his hands down and began to play with my breasts.

"I love your nipples." he growled and pulled and twisted on them while kissing me some more. He released my boobs and moved his hands down to my thighs. He lifted me up easily and then lowered me down onto his hard cock. It slid easily into my wet pussy.

"Oh god, you feel so fucking good." He whispered as he kissed my face.

"You too," I moaned. "But we better make this quick."

"Yeah ok, I just had no idea you were so fucking hot."

I just moaned as he really started to fuck me.

I'm told that I'm really lucky that I orgasm so easily. It's pretty rare when I don't come at least once and this was no exception. I moaned and cried out as my orgasm claimed me and this time Buster came too. It felt good coming together.

When he let me down, my legs were weak and I slid to my knees. I couldn't resist sucking his dick for a couple of minutes, but a couple minutes turned into 20 before he finally blew his sticky load into my mouth again.

I got out of the shower and dried off while Buster went downstairs and got dressed. My dress was still behind the couch. I came back downstairs naked and got my dress out. I went to put it on when Buster asked me not to get dressed until we heard Michael's car pull in.

I just smiled, "I'd think you'd have enough of seeing be bareass by now."

"No way, I could look at you forever." He laughed.

I figured why not, I love being naked and if he was into it then this was a pretty cool situation.

We sat down and had our coffee and talked a bit about the night before. Buster tried to apologize again, but I shushed him and then told him how I had overhead their conversation the day before and I really appreciated him sticking up for me. Then I told him that I had deliberately set it up so that he would find me like that. I wondered if he really would take the opportunity to "tap me" and was glad he did.

He sat there stunned. I laughed at the look on his face.

"What're ya thinking?" I asked with a smile.

"I'm just amazed you went through that much effort to see if I would fuck you!" He laughed.

"I have to tell you that you're the hottest girl I've ever been with, my god you're incredible."

I just smiled... "I like sex, especially good sex, you weren't bad yourself. I really enjoyed that."

That's when we heard Michael's car pull into the driveway. I pulled my sundress on over my head. It was a really thin gauzy material, totally transparent in the sun and pretty revealing otherwise. My dark nipples were clearly visible through the material, they poked out prominently. You almost make out details like the little bumps around my areolas. It was sexy as hell. I put my legs up on the chair I was sitting in and facing Buster. He could clearly see my pussy. He was flustered. He didn't know what to do in this situation.

When Michael came in, he didn't expect to see me because my car wasn't in the driveway. When he did see me, he went on the defensive right away.

"Hey Jenn, don't give me any shit about last night. I don't want to hear about it."

"No problem" I smiled

"I made some coffee." And I pointed to the coffee pot.

He looked at me suspiciously. I could tell he was a bit hung over and raring for a fight. He gets like that when he does stupid stuff.

I picked up my cup and finished my coffee, and then I swung one leg off the chair as I turned to face Michael. I'm pretty sure he got the quick flash of my pussy but didn't say anything. However, when I stood up and he saw just how revealing my dress was, his face got red. But he still didn't say anything.

So I pushed it. I walked over and stood in front of the screen door. It was a beautiful day out. The sun was just shining through that door and my dress all but disappeared. I turned innocently and asked what they were planning to do today.

Michael finally lost it. "What the fuck is it with that dress Jenn; we can see every goddamn thing you've got. Buster doesn't need to see that shit."

I looked at him and sweetly told him that I was coming over to surprise him this morning, but I ended up surprised instead to find Buster here. Since he had answered the door and you weren't around... again, I might add, and since he already seen me, and I just figured I'd wait for you.

Now I let my anger creep into my voice. "However, if the fucking dress bothers you that much Michael, no problem, I can take care of that.

I reached down to the hem and pulled it up and off and threw it at him.

"PROBLEM SOLVED!" I said with some heat.

"Toodaloo" I said sweetly, waving as I stepped out the door.

"Have a nice life!" I left never saw Michael again.

Buster however was a different deal.

JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,460 Followers