The Blowjob

Story Info
perfect blowjob from a mysterious person.
572 words
3.78
10.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to a bloody awesome blowjob. It was so nice that I kept my eyes closed and enjoyed it. I placed my right hand on the bedsheet which covered the head of the blowjob provider and moaned to show my appreciation.

The lips were closed around the girth of my shaft and sliding along the length very skillfully. When they reached the head of my penis I could feel the wonderful dancing of the tongue around the tip. All along no hand was holding my prick.

My cock was so hard I felt my skin tightening around it. My ball sac was tight. It was almost painful because the skill was being employed to keep me on the edge of ejaculating without letting me go over. I almost came twice since I came out of my slumber. But each time the pressure of the lips decreased n the intensity in the fellation relaxed. Then, as I had been sufficiently calmed, the lips n tongue played along to bring me to the edge again.

It was amazingly done and I had no objection to getting head first thing in the morning. I just laid there and enjoyed the gift being imparted to me.

Pure bliss.

As time went on, the desire to finally cum took over me. When I sensed I was nearing my climax, I gently pressed on the head from above the bedsheet. I felt no resistance and the lips descended on my cock till they touched the base.

My whole body tensed. My upper body rose from the bed. My toes curled. I felt the liquid rising up my penis and jetting out of the tip. I believe there was quite a big load because I came longer than usual. My hand held the head in place.

After I finished my orgasm I lay back on the bed. My muscles relaxed. I let my right hand fall on the bed next to me. I felt like I had held back breathing. So I took deep breathe while recollecting myself.

I could still feel the lips n a tongue around my penis. I believe it was to clean my cum from around the base and the shaft.

"What the ...! " I exclaimed.

As the cobweb of sensory overload eased out of my brain, I could think properly again.

In a flash, many thoughts crossed my mind.

It was not night time when I fell asleep. In fact I had returned from work at noon today, after my morning shift.

The house was empty when I got in since my parents were still in their offices. They'd be back by six pm. Judging from the amount of sunlight coming through the curtains it was still day time, maybe 4pm.

I recently had a very bad break up with my girlfriend. So no chance of her giving me a fellatio. Besides she was not as good at blowjobs. In fact she hated giving one. Which was the reason of our falling apart.

So who had performed this mind blowing action on me?

I quickly came to my senses and realized I only had to lift the bedsheets to get my answer.

Immediately I grabbed on the edge of the sheets.

But, before I could pull it up, two hands held it tightly and the person got off my bed and dashed out of the room through the door.

The End.