The Blowjob Ghost Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while though, the gentle tugging on Eric's own cock grew unbearable, and he wanted something more intense. He pulled off of Terence, mouth covered in a sheen of spittle for the second time today.

"I want more," he gasped.

John grinned. "Good. Stand up."

Eric did so and Terence leaned in again to kiss him, with tongue this time. His broad hands came down upon Eric's bare backside, and Eric felt a rush of pleasure as Terence squeezed him tighter. That rush became a wave as he felt John's tongue creep between his cheeks and tickle his rosebud.

"Holy shit, that feels great," he moaned.

Their tongues explored him for a minute or so before John broke away and got up on the couch, his forearms leaned on the arm rest and his ass in the air. Terence let go of his ass a moment later and nodded for him to move closer to John.

This was something Eric hadn't been expecting. He looked at John quizzically. "You want me to fuck you?"

John glanced back with a wry grin. "I'm something of a power bottom, Eric. You're going to fuck my ass exactly as I tell you to, and you're going to like it...or at least, I think you will. Michael doesn't mind giving or taking, but he's often greedy when it comes to his pets. You should have a chance to see what it's like on top, if you're up for it."

He'd honestly never considered this option, he realized. When he'd been with women, Eric had naturally been the one penetrating his partners. When he was with Mike, there'd been no question - he was Mike's to fuck, with no further discussion needed. Now that he thought about it, there wasn't a good reason why he couldn't fuck Mike's wonderfully toned ass. In fact, he was getting even harder as he imagined Mike's ankles on his shoulders and his dick buried up to the hilt.

But that would have to come later. For now, he took up his position on the couch behind John and took the slender man's hips in his hands. Out of curiosity, he spread John's cheeks to reveal his puckered sphincter, somewhat sticky and glistening, and pressed his thumbs close to its entrance. John moaned with pleasure.

"Very good," said John. "Terence, will you hand him the necessaries?"

Eric turned to see Terence holding a bottle of lube and an unopened condom. He took them without question and rolled the condom on with a little fumbling. His cock was stiff as steel and he was a little jittery. He'd gotten so used to sex with Mike he hadn't remembered how new he was to all this - a gay, threesome virgin, as it were.

John chuckled and adjusted his position for better access. "Don't worry about warming me up. Terence took care of that while you were in the bathroom."

Leaning forward, Eric squirted what felt like half the bottle of lube onto the junction between his penis and John's anus. With the extra liquid, his cockhead slipped in with minimal resistance. In moments, he was completely inside of John. It was warm and tight, and they both grunted in appreciation.

"That's good," said John with a sigh. "Now, are you going to fuck me or what?"

Eric laughed and began pumping in and out - not too hard, but nice and steady. It would be uncomfortable if he went too fast too quick. Long strokes like these would give John time to adjust while maximizing the pleasure for them both.

As he bottomed out, Eric grabbed John's hips and gave him a quick thrust, harder than before. "How's that?"

John gasped. "Better!"

They fucked like this for a few minutes before Terence joined them on the couch, taking hold of his waist. The large black man draped his body against him, letting Eric continue thrusting into John as he positioned himself behind the copulating pair. Eric shuddered as he felt the tip of Terence's massive cock brush his perineum.

"Your ass looks pretty good from back here," he whispered in Eric's ear. "It looks like it could use some love."

Eric nodded, faltering in his stride. He didn't know if he could take such a big slab of meat up his backside, but he was willing to try. This was another situation he never expected to find himself in, and he knew he had to take advantage of the opportunity.

"A-alright," he said, pumping into John once more before stopping halfway in. He assumed it would be difficult to penetrate him while he provided a moving target.

"I'll be gentle," said Terence as he reached for the lube. "Until you beg me not to."

Cold lube covered his anus and Terence's fingers began working him open. His hands were so big, it was almost like the slim dildo he'd been practicing with when Mike first started fucking him. The invading fingers got him moving again, which John seemed to appreciate. A thin trail of his precum was running down the arm of the couch.

Terence took his time back there, and Eric felt the beginnings of an orgasm growing, but it passed as he controlled his breathing. He didn't want to blow before Terence made it inside him. Once there were three fingers prying him open, Eric looked over his shoulder and gave Terence the go ahead.

Fingers receded and another stream of lube ran down his crack. Then Terence let him have it and Eric was in heaven. He gasped and moaned and thrust himself all the way into John. Terence's enormous cock was so filling, it stung even with the lube.

Eric didn't care. He was balls deep in John and plugged up with Terence. It was a whole new level of fucking that he hadn't even dreamed of.

Terence didn't move at first, letting him acclimate, but he turned Eric's face back toward him and kissed him softly on the lips and neck. The mixture of soft lips and hard cock was intoxicating. Soon, they were rocking back and forth with patient, deliberate strokes.

In another minute, they were going full steam ahead, with Eric enjoying the full benefits of both ends. He wouldn't last long like this, but he didn't want to disappoint his new friends, so he reached under John and started pumping.

"Yes," John cried. "Keep going, I'm close!"

Eric kept it up, and after another few strokes, he felt jets of cum course through John's cock and hit the couch below, warm dribbles running down his fingers. Deep, ragged breaths exploded from John as he rode out his orgasm.

It was too much for Eric to handle. With a shout, he blew his load inside John's ass, neatly contained by his condom. It was a novel experience, cumming inside someone while being penetrated himself. He could feel the push and pull of every motion milking him for all he was worth. When he was finally finished, he all but collapsed on John, with the three of them still connected at the hips.

"That was amazing," he gasped.

"Yes," said John.

"And what about me," asked Terence with a wry tone in his voice. He was still filling Eric's ass with his massive cock.

John looked back and smiled at Eric. "I suppose we should give him a hand back there. Back up, you two."

They disentangled themselves, causing a few more gasps and moans as cocks departed from asses. Eric and John sat back on the couch in post orgasmic stupor as Terence shed his condom. It was hard to believe such a huge cock had just been inside him.

Terence stepped up to John and fed it to him. Eric watched with astonishment as the skinny man took half of the enormous thing down his throat in one go. Then John let it go with a plop and looked at Eric invitingly.

He wasn't as excited as he'd been before cumming, but Eric felt this was the least he could do for Terence after their anal encounter. He slid closer on the couch and went at it, sucking the head and pumping the shaft with gusto. John leaned beside him, and soon, they were sucking and licking and kissing with Terence's member between them. There was no urgency, since he and John had already cum, but the lazy eroticism of their makeout-blowjob was nearly as satisfying as the anal sex had been.

In another minute, Terence stiffened, and they waited expectantly as his orgasm ran down his spine and up his shaft. For the second time that day, Eric felt warm blasts of cum coat his face and neck, though he was ear to ear with John now, both of them sharing the load. They took turns drinking from the spigot as he wound down, licking the last feeble pulses of sperm from his cockhead.

Eric looked at John and Terence and smiled, mentally and physically exhausted by their play. He took John by the chin and kissed him gently, their cum covered faces sticking together at the cheeks.

When he backed off, John was smiling too. "Well?"

Eric chuckled. "You were right - I'm never going to forget this."

"Me either," said Terence with a goofy, post-orgasmic grin.

"We'd better get cleaned up," said John. "Terence and I need to put in a final appearance before the end of the event. Would you consider coming home with us afterwards?"

"I think I'm going to head home," said Eric. "Mike and I have some things to talk about, but right now, I just want to let everything sink in."

John nodded and helped Eric to his feet. "Fair enough."

They took turns in the small bathroom and did their best to right the room, though the cum stains on the couch looked pretty bad to Eric. Once they were all dressed, Eric exchanged info with John and Terence, and they all headed back to the main hall of the rec center.

Eric left them as they got back to the party, heading out to his car. His ass was sore and his face was a little sticky, but he felt good about tonight. He and Mike needed to have a chat about their budding relationship, but that could wait till tomorrow. Tonight, he would head home, draw a warm bath, and get a good night's sleep. After two facials and a ten inch cock up his ass, he deserved it.

12