The Blowjob Queen

Story Info
From BJ Queen to divorc?e to jailed lesbian whore.
2.3k words
2.86
93.9k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stories
Stories
47 Followers

This story, as with all of the stories I have written, is purely fictional. No accounts are to be taken literally, and all characters in this work are fictional also. Any resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

* * * * *

"Oh yeah baby," he said to her as she slowly deep-throated his 9" cock. "Mmmmm yes, that's it, come on, take me deep sweety," he urged her.

Lauren Anderson was married to Tom for 6 years now. She was 31 and she loved David, but she also had a dark side he would never find out about…unless he caught her.

To his knowledge, she was satisfied with him and loved him more then anything. He felt the same way about her. Little did he know she had been living a double life for the past 2 years.

"Damn baby, where did you learn to give head like this?" the tall black man said to Lauren as she continued sucking his long, fat cock.

"Oh baby, yeah, yeah fuck yeah! I'm gonna cum, fuuuuuck!" he moaned to her.

Lauren immediately removed his large phallus from her mouth and began jacking him off furiously.

With a grunt he shot 5 or 6 heavy loads on her face, which splashed into her hair and down onto her naked breasts.

She kept jacking him slowly, milking every drop of cum out of him. Placing her lips around his cock once again, she sucked the remaining cum out and let his cock spring free with a pop.

"Thanks baby, what do I owe you?" he asked her.

"On the house," she said with a smile.

Lauren did not feel bad at all about cheating on her husband. The way she saw it, she had to do something when he was not around.

Tom was a businessman so he often traveled around the country for 2, 3 even 4 days at a time.

This is how her cock-sucking fetish began. Before they wed, Lauren understood that her husband would not be around all the time to take care of her, so she often ate dinner and went out clubbing.

It started out rather harmless. She would just go out for a few drinks to relax, then come home and watch TV, do her daily chores and go to bed.

The more she went out and the more she drank, her lifestyle slowly began to change for the better, in her mind.

It was almost like an obsession to her. She had grown very fond of sucking cock; drinking cum and having it splashed on her body so she could rub it in and taste it.

She was even beginning to be well known at a bar on the far side of town as 'The Blowjob Queen'.

She would occupy a small stateroom in the back and give complimentary blowjobs to any guy that walked in.

Sometimes she would invite guys to her home when she knew her husband would be out of time for long periods of time. She was always careful not to leave evidence or soiled sheets for him to notice.

"Damn baby, you're the best cocksucker I have ever seen!" a tall white man said to her as she knelt before him.

She just smiled up at him and sucked his thick cock, taking him deep into her mouth.

"Ohhh yeahhhh," he said groaning to her, "come on baby, fuck, fuck yes," he hissed.

He now grabbed the back of her head, running his fingers through her gorgeous brunette hair. He gyrated his hips and began fucking her face hard.

She was motionless and let him fuck her mouth deep, taking his cock down into her throat.

"Fuck I'm cummin' baby!" he said to her as he blasted jet after jet of his creamy juice deep into her mouth.

Lauren swallowed hardily, enjoying every bit of his spunk.

"Thanks baby, I'll cum back again soon if it's okay with you," he winked to her as he zipped up and left.

Lauren never accepted any cash offerings and never allowed anyone to fuck her, she just wanted to give blowjobs and satisfy men. It was kind of a turn on for her sneaking around her husband and not being caught. One day, her luck ran out, as it undoubtedly always will when you cheat on a loving spouse.

Tom was in Phoenix for 4 days and the last day of meetings was cancelled for him, so he rescheduled his flight so he could be home a day early to surprise his wife.

Tom took a cab home and as they were pulling up to the front of his house, he noticed an unknown car in their driveway.

Puzzled, but not worried, Tom paid the cab driver and went inside his house.

Lauren, in her and Tom's bedroom, was giving another guy the blowjob of his lifetime when she thought she heard a noise but chose to ignore it.

Tom noticed a pair of jeans on the floor in the living room and started to worry.

He headed for his bedroom and went inside only to find his wife on her knees with a tall man standing there pumping his cock in and out of her mouth.

"What the hell is going on here?" Tom said loudly.

Both Lauren and the man she was blowing stopped abruptly and looked at him.

"Oh shit, you never told me you were married!" the man exclaimed to Lauren.

"Shut your fucking mouth and get out of my house right now!" Tom yelled at the man.

He quickly pulled up his boxers and ran out of their bedroom.

"What do you think you are doing?!?" he said to her.

"Oh, Tom, its not what you are thinking," Lauren tried to cover up with a pathetic excuse.

"What the fuck do you mean its not what I am thinking!? You were sucking that mans cock! What the fuck is wrong with you Lauren?!" Tom began to sob.

"Honey, I'm sorry, its just…" she trailed off.

"Its just what?!" he yelled at her, crying, loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

"Its just that you are always gone and it is hard to just sit home and do nothing, it is depressing," she told him.

"I can't believe you would do this to me! I thought you loved me!"

"Well I get so lonely Tom, I needed some attention, I need something! A few years ago I started going to bars when you were out of time and it just turned out like this. I'm sorry," she tried to be sincere.

"You're sorry?!? You cheat on me and you say you're sorry!?!? God Lauren, I can't fucking believe this!" he continued yelling at her.

"I want a divorce Lauren. I loved you, I cared for you, I did the best job I could to provide for you and this is what I get in return."

She pleaded with him for hours and hours but the final result was they were to be divorced.

They separated and Laura went home to live with her mother until the divorce was final and she could find a place of her own.

Lauren continued going to the bars to be The Blowjob Queen, but she now charged money for her services and it became a profession instead of a sideshow.

She discovered men were not so nice to her when she charged $20.00 for a blowjob. She figured though if they wanted it bad enough to pay $20.00 they should respect her. She also got into having intercourse with the men now, knowing she had no talent other then sex. She charged $60.00 for full-blown sex and $40.00 for anal only sex.

"Fuck yeah baby, suck that cock, play with my balls, come on baby, yea, yeah!" another man said as she blew him.

Her red lipstick covered lips ran up and down the length of his cock. Her velvety mouth sucked up and down his shaft as she held his hips and fucked herself on his cock.

He began spurting cum into her mouth and grunted as he fucked his 8-incher deep down her throat.

"Mmmmm baby that was great. Now lay down and let me fuck that tight little asshole of yours," he ordered her.

She did as the man said and assumed the position, sticking her ass up high in the air.

He entered her slowly and then fucked her fast and hard through the condom he was wearing.

"Ahhhh baby your shit-hole is so tight, this feels good baby, who's your daddy baby, who's your fucking daddy," he said to her.

"You are," she responded weakly.

"Who?" he yelled as he smacked her ass.

"Ow. You are baby! You are my fucking dad! Fuck my ass now!" she moaned to him.

"That's better you little bitch," he told her as he continued smacking her ass cheeks, stroking in and out of her hard.

"Yeah baby, come on, fuck yeah, ohhhh yessss," he said to her as he came in the condom.

When he was finished she asked him for her money. He laughed at her and said 'fuck you bitch'.

She sighed as he walked out. She knew it had to get better then this. She decided wanted to work for an escort service.

She began working at 'Lucky Escort Services' on the west side of town. All she had to do to be one of the girls was give the head of the company a blowjob and she was in.

She was one of the more attractive women there and began making more money, as the clientele Lucky received was more respectable.

One day however, her 'luck' ran out.

She met a man in the lobby of a nearby hotel.

"You're Lauren," asked the man with an inquisitive tone.

"That's right, you must be Larry," she smiled to him.

They headed up to her room and she followed procedure exactly.

"You're not a cop are you?" she looked at him with a stern tone.

"No ma'am. Want to take care of business?"

"$100.00 is the charge."

He handed her the money and she began to disrobe. Just as she was going to unbuckle his pants, Larry said,

"Sorry to do this to you ma'am. You are under arrest for soliciting prostitution. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney, if you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you," he read her the Miranda rights act like he had done it a thousand times.

"You've got to be kidding me," she laughed.

"No ma'am," he said as he slapped the cuffs on her.

Once down at the station, Lauren called her boss at Lucky and asked him to bail her out. He just laughed at her and said, "You know how it goes Lauren," and hung up on her.

'Son of a bitch' she thought to herself.

She could not afford a decent attorney so her court appointed one did nothing to help her and she got 3 years without the possibility of parole.

She was shipped off to a female correctional facility in Tennessee, where she would be spending her next 3 years.

"Looks like we got some fresh meat," one of the butch-dyke type ladies announced as Lauren was put into her cell.

Later on, some of the women beat up Lauren and made her their personal bitch. She was raped repeated with things like broom handles and metal pipes.

Sometimes two women would hold her down, gag her mouth and lick her pussy, forcing her to cum.

At first, Lauren thought it could not get any worse. But after awhile, she realized there was no recourse since she was so weak and tried to enjoy it.

"Okay Angelina," Lauren said as she saw her approach with her posse of desperate, pussy licking dykes.

"I am ready to co-operate, lets 69," Lauren told her.

"Oooooh baby you are in a for a treat!" Angelina told her.

The two lay on the prison floor and began sucking each others pussies while the other women watched and got off by hand.

"Oh yeah bitch, come on, finger my ass," Angelina told her.

Lauren slid her index and middle fingers deep into Angelina's brown hole.

"Ahhh that's it," she encouraged as Lauren began fingering her in and out.

Angelina was now sucking on Laurens clit, causing her to moan and squirm beneath her.

"You like that don't cha you lil whore," Angel said to her. "Yes, fuck me, lick my cunt Angel, come on, and make me cum!" Lauren begged.

Angel obliged and licked her cunt fast and hard, causing Lauren to shutter in orgasm.

Once Angel came on Lauren's face, she got up and kicked her several times in the face and in the stomach.

Lauren lay there, shocked and bleeding from what had just happened. 'I knew I should not have trusted her' Lauren thought to herself.

It had only been 6 months and Lauren decided she had had enough. If only she had not cheated on Tom and gotten into this lifestyle she would still be a happy woman, though sometimes lonely.

Lauren got a hold of a knife and slit her wrists. She was found the following morning on the floor of her cell, bled to death.

Moral of the story: Do not deceive or cheat on someone, you will fuck up your whole life and end up as miserable as Lauren and might end up killing yourself when you can not stand the choices you made any longer.

* * * * *

I hope you enjoyed my story; if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email me with them. Any reproduction of the above story without my consent is strictly forbidden. Copyright © 2002. All rights reserved.

Stories
Stories
47 Followers