The Blue Dress Ch. 03

Story Info
Harry and Barbara complete their night of exhibitionism.
3.5k words
4.69
109.3k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 02/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry replaced the cues in the rack and conducted Barbara back to their booth in the far room. They were both very thirsty, and Harry went to the bar and got two more bottles of beer. Nick looked at Harry quizzically but said nothing, which Harry appreciated. Nick was all right. As Harry started back to the other room, the main entrance door opened and a group of men came in and took seats at the bar. The first of the regulars. Nick began to serve them matter-of -factly, knowing what each wanted before he ordered.

Harry came back to the booth, set down the bottles and eased into the booth opposite Barbara. She had heard the noise from the other room and looked at Harry questioningly. He explained about the regulars, and how the bar would probably start to fill up soon. Barbara looked a bit crestfallen at this. Harry poured the beer out into the glasses. They both drank quickly, trying to quench their sudden thirst after the experience at the pool table. In no time, glasses and bottles were once again empty.

"Do you want another?" Harry asked doubtfully.

"Yes, I really would, if you don't mind." Barbara replied.

"No problem for me," Harry reassured her, and went to get two more bottles from Nick. Two more people came in as he was starting to order, and he motioned Nick to wait on the newcomers first. Three more came in while he waited for Nick to hand him the bottles. Four of the men went back to the pool table. If only they knew about the game played around that table just a few minutes ago, thought Harry. He took the bottles and went back to the booth. Harry sat down and began to pour out the beer.

"Wait!" Barbara said with a gesture. "Don't I owe from the last round?"

She still was playing the game!

Barbara looked Harry directly in the eyes and, holding his gaze with her own, moved her left hand up the front of her dress until it reached the third and final button and deliberately opened it. She put her hand back on the table. They looked at each other, making a contest out of how long Harry could keep looking Barbara in the eye without glancing down at the open dress.

Harry looked at the open buttons. There really wasn't much to see, he realized. The tension on the last button had pulled the fabric above it apart when the button was closed, but with the button undone, the fabric just lay loosely across Barbara's breasts, covering them as effectively as when the dress was fully buttoned up. Harry nodded at the buttons, and Barbara looked down and realized the situation. They both laughed.

At that moment, the door to the "Ladies Entrance" opened and two "thirty-something" couples came in. They took a booth on the opposite side about halfway between the door and the arch that led to the main room. After a quick glance towards the back, the couples seemed to pay no attention to Harry and Barbara. But just having other people in the room, which they had come to think of as "their room," seemed to raise the stakes of the game they were playing.

"Show me!" Harry urged, as the two other men in the room went into the main room to order drinks.

Barbara, slowly but very deliberately, as if she knew exactly what she was doing and fully intended it, pulled open the front of her dress as far as it would go. She was obviously trying to expose both breasts fully at the same time, but the cut of the dress wouldn't allow for that. She moved the open top of the dress back and forth, exposing completely first one full, beautiful, ivory breast and then the other. Harry could see the faint pale blue veins showing through the translucent skin of the underside of her breast, and that seemed more erotic at that moment than anything that had occurred previously.

But Barbara wasn't satisfied. She wanted both breasts free at once, without having to press them together, having them be entirely free of any restriction. Her nipples were very hard. Harry could see from the look on her face that she was becoming frustrated with the limitations of the dress.

"Shit!" Barbara said, loud enough to be heard across the room. The two women waiting for their escorts to come back with their drinks looked up and glanced in Harry and Barbara's direction but went back to their conversation, which was too quiet to be heard away from their table.

Barbara pulled and tugged at the front of her dress, but it wouldn't give. She looked at Harry. He thought she would tear the dress apart from frustration.

"Touch them," she stated emphatically. Harry reached across the table and placed his hand on her right breast, feeling the hot nipple stab into his palm. He had to stretch to reach her even though she was leaning forward. Her short stature prevented her from stretching toward him very much without climbing onto the table, which Harry was thinking she was about ready to do.

"Do you want me to sit over there, next to you?" he asked. She shook her head negatively. He reached for her left breast. She made an impatient gesture. He leaned back and waited. He could see that something was going through her mind.

Suddenly she slid out of her seat and stood up. The front of her dress gaped open. The dress obviously had a mind of its own. It remained closed when she was sitting down, but when she was standing, the front opened up, revealing at least half of both her breasts.

Barbara moved forward so that she was standing just beside his seat. He thought she was going to sit down next to him and began to slide towards the wall, but she just shook her head. He looked at her inquiringly. She took a deep breath, which did very interesting things to the top of her dress and caused her breasts to move as if they were playing a game of their own.

"Unzip me," she commanded, and turned her back to him. Her fingers were folded into tight fists, and those fists were jammed against the top of her hips in a stance Harry knew well and which meant complete determination and no arguments.

She took another deep breath and threw her shoulders back, waiting for Harry to slide down the zipper on the back of the dress. She was paying no attention to anything or anyone else but Harry glanced over and saw that the two women in the other booth were staring open-mouthed. He could imagine what they were seeing. Even at that angle there could be no doubt that the top of Barbara's dress was completely open and that she wasn't wearing a bra. Of course, Harry consoled himself, they couldn't know about the absence of panties...

Barbara gave an impatient twitch of her shoulders to tell him to hurry up, which must have looked very interesting from the front, because at just that moment the two men returned with their drinks and both stopped in the archway as if they had run into an invisible wall. Both their jaws dropped to a point dangerously near dislocation. For a moment no one moved and there was no sound. It was as if time had stopped. Then one of the men moved and hurried to join the women in their booth and soon the other man followed. They began to whisper to each other, looking first at one another and then at Barbara. Harry wasn't sure if they were even aware that he was there.

Barbara shook her shoulder again, harder, and Harry knew what that meant. He reached up and unfastened the tiny hook at the top of the zipper. He started to move the zipper down but then stopped.

"Fast or slow?" he asked her, in a quiet tone that he meant for her ears alone, but which he immediately realized had been heard by the two couples across the room. Harry couldn't see Barbara's face, but he could tell from the stiffening of her body that she was dangerously close to exploding. She took in a deep breath and he expected her to tell him something like "I don't care, just do it!" Then he sensed her body relaxing and she let out the breath she had kept pent inside her.

"Slow would be nice, wouldn't it?" she almost crooned. She leaned back toward him. Harry again took hold of the zipper pull and began to ease it down. The room had become very quiet. Even the noise from the bar seemed muted. The two couples in the other booth stared unabashedly at what was happening. Each click of the zipper foot seemed to echo like a hammer striking a tack.

Barbara didn't move or give any sign that Harry was to stop. The back of the dress began to come open. Harry could see the straight line of Barbara's spine begin to appear and the smooth curve of her neck and shoulders. Harry 's hand was beginning to tremble. What was happening went far beyond the simple button game he had envisioned when the day began.

The zipper continued to open. It seemed to Harry that the zipper was acting of its own accord, that it had nothing to do with him. When the back of the dress was opened halfway down Barbara's back, he paused to see if she would give him any sign, but there was none, and he continued the process of unzipping the dress. The zipper was long rather than short. It reached, Harry thought, several inches below the end of Barbara's spine. He had a giddy thought that the zipper had been put in the wrong dress, that it belonged to a dress for a woman six inches taller than Barbara.

He watched, almost hypnotized, as the dress peeled away from more and more of Barbara's back. The dress was open in back to her waist now, and there were still several inches of zipper to go. Harry could see the top of the dress where it covered her shoulders start to relax and slide toward her arms. If Barbara held her arms close to her sides, she could stop the dress from sliding, but she kept her fists on her hips. Her fists were putting downward pressure on the dress as well.

Had she forgotten that she was no longer wearing panties? Did she intend to drop the dress to the floor and stand naked in front of the two couples across the room as well as anyone else who might come in? Should he keep going or put a stop to this right now? No, he had started the whole thing, and he had to see it through the way she wanted him too. This was a kind of commitment, a new plateau in their relationship, and he had to give her the freedom to do what she wanted to do, and to help her do it.

The zipper was fully open. Harry could see the rounded flesh of Barbara's buttocks and the crack of her ass. It was completely evident that she was wearing nothing under the dress. He gave a slight tug on the zipper tab to let her know that the dress was fully unzipped. She nodded and dropped her fists from her hips, letting her hands open and fall naturally to her sides. He didn't think the dress would fall off without help, but he wasn't sure. Barbara took a breath and let it out in a sigh, which must have looked very interesting from the front, because the two men in the other booth both stared wide-eyed and one of the women gasped. Barbara turned her head and looked directly at the two other couples in the room. Harry wished he could have seen her expression. They were staring at her as if they couldn't tear their eyes away.

Barbara turned slowly and deliberately to face him. When she was facing him directly, he could see that she was smiling at him, a smile mixing passion, excitement, and a bit of conspiracy. She reached up with both hands and gave a gentle tug at the open neck of the dress. She moved her shoulders slightly and gave another tug, all the while gazing directly into Harry's eyes. The dress slipped an inch down her shoulders, then another. He could see all of both her breasts now, seeming to be more firm than he had ever seen them, the nipples erect and harder than he could have imagined. Her breasts were framed by the dress, which stiII clung to the edges of her shoulders. Her eyes sparkled and gleamed.

She raised her eyebrows at Harry, and shrugged her shoulders just slightly. The dress fell to her waist, where she caught it in her arms, folding them across her waist. She was entirely naked now from the waist up. Harry thought she had never looked so beautiful, never so confident of herself, never so in command of a situation. Her breasts, entirely free now as she had wanted, were exquisitely beautiful. She continued to look directly at Harry, and there was something in her look for him that he had never seen before. He held her gaze for what seemed a very long time. Then he allowed his eyes to wander all over her body. He knew that the other couples could see the back of Barbara's naked body from her knees upward, that the backs of her thighs and the full roundness of her buttocks and her narrow waist and her straight back and lovely shoulders and neck were all exposed, and he wondered if they could possibly realize what a wonderful privilege she had given them.

Barbara casually pulled the dress back onto her shoulders, turned around and took the few steps to her seat, again looking directly and unselfconsciously at the other two couples. She sat down and faced Harry. The other couples looked at each other in confusion and after a hasty consultation hurried out the door.

Harry just sat and stared at Barbara in complete amazement. There was nothing he could think of to say. The whole experience had overwhelmed him. He found his gaze moving from her eyes to her mouth to her still- open dress. She smiled, and once again did her tug and shrug routine, and the dress fell to her waist.

"Can you reach them now?" she asked. She leaned forward; and Harry placed both his hands, palms up, at the opposite edge of the table. Barbara bent slightly and let her breasts lie in Harry's hands. He held them for a moment, then began to caress them gently. He made light, tiny circles around her nipples with each thumb, occasionally rubbing the ball of his thumb directly against the protruding, insistent points of her breasts. Her breath came quicker. She made little moaning sounds in her throat, sounds that were a mixture of great pleasure and the pain of something inside her that had been caged far too long and was about to emerge. She was breathing heavily. His own breath was ragged and he could feel the blood rushing through his body.

Finally Barbara sat back in the booth and surveyed the surroundings. "We still have a round to go!"

Harry looked at the two full bottles on the table. He had forgotten all about them.

"We don't have to finish.." he started to say, but Barbara waved his words away.

"We don't want to leave anything undone, do we? Let's see - I don't have any buttons left... and my zipper is open ...my bra is in my purse ...and so are my panties -- I suppose it wouldn't be according to the rules for me to take off my shoes, would it?" She paused as if considering very seriously what to do about the question, which she obviously intended to answer herself.

"No, I don't think so," Barbara went on. Then she said brightly, "Oh, I know!"

She slowly pulled her arms from the blue dress and rested her elbows on the table. The front of the dress fell below the table top into her lap. She reached over and poured beer first into Harry's glass and then into her own. He watched this as if in some kind of trance. He was vaguely aware that she was expertly pouring to keep the foam to a minimum, but it seemed to him that she was using more body English than necessary to do it.

She raised her glass and he said, "To us." They both emptied their glasses in one motion, and Barbara quickly filled them one last time.

"My turn to make the toast," she said. "Here's to the blue dress! "

As Harry raised his glass to drink, Barbara reached under the table with her left hand and brought it back to the tabletop, the blue dress in her hand. She had managed to remove the dress completely with one hand while pouring the beer with the other. She placed the blue dress in the center of the table.

"I think it's time we went home, don't you, Harry? Would you mind carrying this for me?"

Harry just nodded, almost in shock. Barbara rose from her seat, looked to see that Harry was carrying the blue dress and, entirely naked except for her shoes, led the way to the door. She paused for Harry to open the door for her and preceded him outside. She walked as casually as if she were fully clothed.

Barbara linked her arm in Harry's free arm. As they started to cross the street, a car sped by and its driver turned his head as if it were on a swivel, not believing what he was seeing, and the car swerved dangerously. Fortunately, there was no traffic coming the other way.

They crossed the street and Barbara waited under the lighted streetlamp until Harry fished out his keys. Her naked body gleamed under the light. Not an inch of her was hidden, and she made no effort to cover herself. Harry unlocked the door and opened it for her. Neither of them was aware, or cared, whether anyone was watching or not. Harry got into the car on the driver's side and handed Barbara the dress. She tossed into the back seat.

Barbara pressed herself against Harry. She let him get the car going and then pulled his free arm around her and cupped his hand to her breast. He massaged it vigorously. His fingers found her nipple and pinched and rubbed it. Barbara moaned louldly and spread her legs apart and pushed Harry's hand between them. He felt her wetness and his fingers slipped inside her pussy with ease. He found the spot that gave her the most pleasure and worked his fingertip expertly against it. Barbara shivered with pleasure. She reached down and unzipped Harry's trousers, then probed inside until she freed his penis and brought it outside his pants. She circled it with her thumb and forefinger, feeling it grow under her touch. She twisted her body so that she was lying across the seat, her knees drawn up and her torso curled so that Harry could keep his fingers inside her and turned her head to lick at the head of Harry's erect, swollen member. He gasped, and Barbara brought her lips around the tip of his circumcised penis and ran her tongue all around it, sucking with her lips as she did so. Harry could feel his control slipping away as Barbara plunged her head downward to take his entire penis in her mouth, then move her head up and down very slowly, washing his shaft with her tongue. She cupped his balls in one hand and squeezed them very lightly. Harry thought he would scream with pleasure. His fingers worked even faster and harder at Barbara's pleasure spot until he could feel her body start to spasm and he placed his fingers at the exact spot and held them there like a clamp while Barbara continued to work his penis with her mouth, lips and tongue until he could no longer hold himself back and he ejaculated into her mouth with great jerks, his hips thrusting as Barbara somehow held off her climax until he was finished, swallowing and swallowing all he spewed out in her mouth and then gave way to her own body's demands and jerked so uncontrollably that Harry could no longer keep his fingers in place but just held her tightly as her spasms came again and again and again until finally they quieted to an occasional quiver. Harry and Barbara caressed each other and continued to touch and stroke one another all during the rest of the drive home. They didn't speak for a long time. When they were almost home, Barbara said:

"Let's do this again soon."

And they did.