The Blue Dress Pt. 01

Story Info
Her pretty dress & his sadistic mind; who'd tap out first?
2.9k words
3.75
8.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I know you'll be landing soon. I won't be there. Find a Tapp Car and take it to 987 Hastings. When you get there, text me.'

What the hell? He promised he'd meet me. Typical he'd switch up the plans. Jackass, I thought. I knew this would fucking happen. I debated my next move; should I just get a hotel and spend a weekend in Vancouver and do fun things?

Carry on to the Island and meet up with my friends out there?

'I know you're thinking of bailing on me; I won't force you to stay.'

Not an 'I'd like you to stay.' Games. I always felt like he was playing games with me. I took a deep breath and collected my small suitcase from the carousel. I pulled it behind me and thought what a waste; I'd packed along all the things he'd asked (and a few more) and even added a few things I thought he might like to see me in.

I thought as I walked; how much would I take of this? Two redirects, I decided; and this was one. As the Tapp Car drove off, I looked at my phone as it buzzed.

'Good girl.'

What the hell? I looked out the back window and saw a man standing on the curb waving at the cab. My phone buzzed again.

'I'm glad you played along. I wasn't sure you would.'

It buzzed again...

'I'll meet you at the next destination. Be careful, its kind of a rough area. I won't be too far behind the cab.'

I dropped the phone on the seat beside me. He better be worth it, I thought to myself.

***

I got out of the car and stood in front of what could only be described as a dank hole in the wall coffee shop? The ride here was 45 minutes, cost me $60 and I couldn't even consider going inside to get a coffee and have a pee.

"Hey, gotta any spare change?" a man in a long coat with an overgrown beard asked me.

I smiled and was about to dig in my pocket for a loonie when I saw the sign on the door of the coffee shop 'If you're asked for money, bring them inside and buy a coffee. Please don't give money; it helps no one.'.

"Would you like to go in and get a coffee?" I asked, noticing he smelled terrible.

"Fuck off, cunt." He flipped me the middle finger and stalked off.

"Hey baby, $20 to suck my cock?" a voice spoke from behind me. I spun around ready to slap whomever it was and met the man I'd come to see.

"Jesus, Duncan. Don't do that!" I drew my breath in sharply, giving him a look.

He grabbed my arm and twisted it behind my back and pulled me close to him, "I do what I like, slut. Understood? I brought you here to please me and seeing you squirm and jump pleases me." His lip twitched, our mouths only inches apart.

"Come, my car's not far." He released my arm and stalked off ahead of me, leaving me to wheel my suitcase and manage my carry-on. He glanced over his shoulder, "You're really quite inept, aren't you?" he smiled, walked back and took both pieces from me, leaving me with my wallet. "Keep up, bitch." He called cheerfully over his shoulder, "I've got plans for you and you're already late."

He opened my door and waited for me to get in before closing it. He placed my things in the trunk and got in the car.

"You're very pretty, Lara. I'm very glad to meet you." He looked at me, "I am glad you came to see me." He grinned as he leaned toward me, "my name is actually James." He sat back and started the car.

As we drove, he pointed out the odd site and was sure to tell me who he did what too and where. I smiled, unimpressed with his bravado but amused with his ability to speak of his conquests with such ease.

His home was nice; not huge but the outside was tidy and the yard was beautiful. The front lawns were well manicured. I looked at his hands; he was well kept. His fingers were slender and just the right length. His nails short and shaped and his skin looked smooth. I reached out my hand and touched the back of his right hand as he shifted down as we pulled into the driveway.

He looked at me sideways, "Can I help you?"

I withdrew my hand and folded them in my lap and smiled at him.

He pulled into his garage and he turned the car off and locked the doors.

"Now, Lara, I've brought you here to be a play thing. I realized we only have a few days and I'd like to show you so very much but remember, good things come to good girls who are patient. Now... You've spoken often about your talents, perhaps, while we are in my car, I should take you for a test drive." He cocked his head and raised his eyebrow. He looked down at his lap and tilted the steering wheel up. "Show me."

I'd known from our online chats, he wanted to see me. He also knew how I disliked being naked but I obediently pulled my shirt off and unclasped my bra. I place my hands behind my head.

"Oh, very good girl, Lara. Very good." He reached over and took me by the hair with his right hand. He pulled my face close to his. He touched my cheek with his left and let his thumb wander across my lip. I closed my eyes, appreciating the moment.

Slap!

He slapped me. My eyes and I yelped slightly, taken off guard. He pulled my mouth to his and he kissed me.

I pulled back. "Woah, soldier." I smiled, "no kissing, remember?"

"Uh uh, I make the rules." He pulled me in.

I pushed against him, "No. James. I said no kissing."

He let go of me. "Get out, get your bags and go in the house."

"But.." I started. Fuck. I knew that was going to be a problem for him.

He looked at me, "Who owns you, Lara?"

"You do." I replied.

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

"No, but you know that." I replied.

"But I make the rules. My rule is I kiss you. I know its not your thing, but it's important to me." He pouted, "Please?"

I tilted my head, "As you command, my Lord."

"There's my girl." He leaned in and placed his lips gently on mine and kissed me softly. I felt his hand take firm hold of my dark caramel kissed hair. He yanked my head back, away from his mouth, "You're mine, slut. I love how you taste..." he covered my mouth with his and his tongue touched my lips.

I disliked kissing but, in this context, I suddenly felt vulnerable and so close to him. It was incredibly intimate and considering the depth of our relationship, well, it was unexpected. I was not his bratty sub or his introduce you to Mom sub... I was his plaything, his bitch, his slut, his piece of property to use and do with what he wanted. Not the girl he kissed in the garage before he took me inside his home.

"mmm... You taste like cherries, I love that, Lara." He murmured softly to me. "I'm going to like using you. A lot." He pushed his tongue into my mouth and I took it in mine and sucked it softly. His eyes opened and our eyes met. I continued to suck it softly, letting him slip it out but quickly drawing it back in my mouth, our eyes locked.

His bright kind eyes changed slowly and I could see the sadist I wanted coming out to play. The longer I sucked his tongue, the more I saw the man I needed appear. As I relaxed my hold on him, his hand tightened against the base of my skull and I knew what was coming next.

He yarded my head back hard. It hurt but I remained silent. He dove into my neck and bit me, again with enough pressure to hurt but in such a way that I felt parts of me waking up. He bit down harder and I moaned, involuntarily. "Do you know what's coming?" he hissed in my ear.

I nodded slightly and felt him pull away, he flashed me a smile and looked at his crotch. I reached across and undid his pants and exposed him. He was firming up before my eyes and in my hand. In one move, he pulled me up and forced me down onto his cock. My head bumped the steering wheel, I felt him tense slightly, but when I didn't react, he pushed me down. I enveloped him immediately; he fit perfectly in my mouth. I scrambled my back side up and twisted so my knees were on the seat.

I felt the back of my skirt being pulled up, "Well, well, well.. Aren't you a girl of your word? Just like I asked, stockings and garter belt with no panties. Absolutely perfect!" and he slapped my ass and grabbed it.

I took him into my mouth with ease. His cock was hard and thick. I loved how he filled my mouth and when I slid him out of my mouth, the vein on the side pulsed. His cock slipped out of my mouth and I took the head of his cock into my lips and held tight. My tongue, although not pierced, rubbed the sensitive bit on the underside of his cock, making him twitch. I felt his hands grip my hair and he drove his dick deep in my mouth, all the way to the back of my throat, choking me.

Yanking my head back, I had no time to swallow before he forced me back down. Three more repetitions and I was gasping for air and drooling profusely as I had no control. He yanked me all the way up and I slobbered down the front of my sweater.

"Whore, you look beautiful. Go inside, removed your sweater and shoes and kneel by the fireplace. I'll bring your bags in."

I scooted back into my seat as he unlocked the doors. I got out and went in through the door to his house. I slipped off my shoes and set them on the 'Welcome' mat that sat by the back door. The garage opened onto the kitchen and it was beautiful! Granite counters, glass tile backsplash and beautiful cupboards. It was nice, not pretentious and very much a chef's kitchen. I wondered if he was much of a cook?

I wandered through and saw it opened onto a gorgeous great room that had panel windows that overlooked a pool and another manicured lawn. To the right was a fireplace, it had been redone as the face was not the standard brick I expected. I assumed it was tile but figured it didn't matter much especially when I noticed the anchor bolts. I laughed; they were somewhat disguised but to someone who knew why one would have them, they were obvious. I slipped off my sweater and carefully folded it and placed in on the arm of the couch. Squatting down, I got on my knees on the area rug beside the fireplace and laid my hands in my lap. I rotated my head, stretching my neck, still from the odd position in the car.

"Good girl." He wheeled my suitcase into the room. He tilted his head, "you look good there. You'd look better naked."

I got back up and slipped my skirt over my hips, folded it and added it to my sweater and took my top off and laid it down as well. Looking at him, he knew I wasn't very comfortable with being naked.

"Your bra too, then you're fine. For now."

I took it off, tossed it on the pile, drew a shallow breath and got back into position.

He walked to me and touched my cheek, "such a pretty girl. I'm going to like breaking you." He unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor. "Please me, slut. Once I've cum in your mouth, I want you to open your hole and allow it to slither down your chest. I've laid out towels in the guest suite bath upstairs. Wait two hours, text me a picture, then shower. Get ready after that; no panties, your plug and that pretty blue dress you told me of. I'm taking you out when I get back."

"Oh those eyes, Lara. Keep them open and looking at me while I..." his voice trailed off as he entered my mouth. I heard Nine Inch Nails 'Closer' start playing in my head as he met and locked my gaze.

He was kind at first, allowing my lips to moisten and timed it to the imaginary beat in my head. In and out.. Out and in.. And then.. His hand grabbed my hair, "Don't break my eye contact. Understood?" With his other hand, he slapped my mouth, which caused me to clamp down on his cock.

"Don't do that again." Was all he said.

I started to suck him and I could tell he was enjoying it as I felt him grow in my mouth. I took him in deep and slipped it all the way out of my mouth and focused on the head. As I sucked him back in, I licked the underside of the head of his cock and tweaked the vein with my teeth. He responded with a moan and his eyes bore through me. I blinked for a second too long and he slapped me. Eyes open, I went back to pleasing him, careful to not break his gaze.

His hand tightened in my hair and he pushed his way in deeper. He held me there and took my mouth, relentlessly and with devotion. I lost sight of his eyes but I knew he was watching. I could feel my own heat growing and he pulled me onto his cock and forced my head to stay there. One moment, two... He wriggled himself at the back of my throat and held my head fast. I loved the feeling but I couldn't breathe. I put my hands on his thighs and pushed back, trying to indicate it was too much; too long. He held me in place. I let a muffled cry out and pushed in earnest against him. I felt light headed and my head spun. Finally he released me.

I gasped for air as he held my head at the end of his cock.

"Mmmm. I like that look of panic on your face, Lara. Did you like that?" he asked.

I did. I loved it.

"Your eyes tell me everything." He smiled and I obediently took him back in my mouth. I sucked him quickly, wanting to taste him fully.

He again forced himself to the back of my throat, "take it, bitch. Take it all." He snarled at me and held me there, tightly. Again, several moments as he let me up just enough to drive himself back without allowing me air. I started fighting against him, thrashing, shifting off my knees.

He pushed me off him and I slipped onto my bum. "Get off my rug, on the hard floor and on your knees, now." He growled. "Mouth open."

I obeyed, I was aroused, wet and wanted to please him. Oh, I wanted to please him so very much. I popped back onto my knees and opened my mouth, wide, ready to receive.

He came to me and plundered into my mouth and immediately began to choke me with his cock, again. He held me and released me so I could suck hard and take him deep. "Look at me." He whispered.

I looked up and met his gaze.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth, no swallowing you greedy whore. Its to run back out of your mouth and I want to see it slither down your chest and wet your panties..." he groaned out the last of his words as I pumped my mouth on him. I wanted his gifts; I needed him to cum in me.

He grew stiff, his body rigid and he pulled himself halfway out of my mouth and he grabbed my lower jaw and forced my mouth open. I felt the hot spurt spilling from him and heating my mouth. He dug his fingers into my cheeks, keeping my mouth forced open as the last of his seed pooled on my tongue. He took himself out of my mouth, still holding my mouth open.

"Such a good, pretty girl, slut. I'm so glad you've come to me. Now... I want you to stay like this, mouth open until the clock chimes five. Then you are to take a picture of my dried seed all over you. Then I will release you and you may go shower. Your bags will be in the guest room at the top of the stairs on the left. I will be back at 6 to collect you." He let go and turned from me.

He turned back and touched my hair, "such a pretty slut." He leaned over and kissed the top of my head. He grabbed his keys and phone and left, leaving me sitting on my knees, on the hardwood floors.

For two hours? What had I gotten myself into?