The Blue Fountain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was breathing heavily, still leaning against the wall. My hands found the button of her jeans and undid it, then I unzipped them and bending my knees slightly, I pulled her jeans down her hips, stopping at mid-thigh. She was immobilized now, and with her jeans in this position would not have been able to easily move.

I was also breathing heavily, and felt blood pounding in my ears. My face was completely flushed. Her panties were light green and perfect and pristine, with a lacy trim and a tiny little bow. The paleness and softness of the skin of her thighs was mesmerizing. I leaned in and placed a kiss on her neck. At the same time, I put my right hand on her torso, and in a single motion moved it down to the edge of her panties, then worked under them, slipping my hand all the way into her underwear.

I eagerly cupped her sex in the palm of my hand while my lips planted kisses on her neck. The texture of her breathing had changed again. Her eyes were closed. My hand found her molten and soaking. I slipped my middle finger between her outer lips and touched those most delicate of petals, the inner lips of her delightful treasure.

I pulled back and withdrew my hand and she opened her eyes. As she watched I put the tips of my hand that had just cupped her most intimate place in front of my face, and smelled her musk for the first time. I thought I was going to die of excitement. Her aroma was light and sweet and sour. It was exciting beyond my ability to express. She just stared at me wide-eyed. I crouched and slowly worked her jeans the rest of the way down and she kicked off her shoes before stepping out of the jeans. She then sat down on the edge of the fountain, and leaned against the wall.

The beauty of this scene cut into my heart. Her shirt was unbuttoned and her red vest was still on, but her gorgeous legs were bare. She lifted her leg up onto the ledge, knee bent, and spread her thighs. She was looking right at me. We both knew what was coming next. This was the decisive moment, the place the path had been leading since we first met.

I took my bag off my shoulder and put it on the ground in front of her. Then I kneeled on it. I could smell her arousal. It was magical. I leaned way in and placed a kiss on the crease of her thigh, right on the panty line, and breathed in her aroma again. Then I pulled back a touch. The pulsing blue light from the fountain was splashing onto her panties, giving them an electric blue-green color.

I took the edge of her panties with my elegant feminine fingers, and pulled them to one side. Her folds were beautiful, framed by her lacy panties, the colored light bathing the whole area. I then leaned in, pulled the panties the rest of the way to one side, and immersed my whole nose and mouth in her sex. She first tightened up, then relaxed and widened her thighs as she made the most marvelous sound, a gentle 'aaahh', her voice throaty and luscious. I then toured her girl parts with the tip of my tongue.

I knew she was close to her crisis, and I felt a stab of disappointment as I realized that there was no way to prolong this moment, that she was going to come on my face, right now. So I did what I had to do.

I struck her clit with the tip of my tongue, struck it like I was ringing the world's smallest bell, and she came, starting with a tremor, and continuing in intensity into a full on quaking, while I took a few long slow licks up her entire slit. As her tremors subsided I leaned back, catching my breath, still kneeling on my designer bag. Her eyes were closed, her head to one side. She was in a different place, on a different planet, catapulted into the void.

I closed my own eyes and felt both deeply satisfied and deeply saddened. Because there's no fulfilling a lust like mine. There is only this moment, where I've touched the central nerve of who I am, and the best I can do is to stay in the moment as long as possible, thrilled at having taken my prize, but crushed by the cruelness of having to leave the moment behind.

12