The Blue House Pt. 02: New Home Owner

Story Info
Nate heads to bed with Ingrid and has breakfast.
7.2k words
4.7
18.3k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate and Roberts had finished talking a little past midnight. Roberts had installed the controller app on Nate's phone and given him the keys to the house as well as a stack of documents relating to the business of the house and the rules. Nate had examined the documents briefly, mainly to find out how the wonderland was paid for. Evidently the house, and by extension its owner was the beneficiary of a very generous trust set up to cover expenses. Nate had decided that he would look at the rules later. He had bidden Roberts a goodnight, locked the door behind him, and summoned Ingrid to show him up to his room. While he waited, he got his phone out and pulled up Ingrid's profile. The interaction scale was set on Neutral. This was the default setting though one could always save it to something else for one or all of the girls.

It was late enough that Ingrid had actually retired for the night and had not expected to be summoned to serve. The commands of the collar were unavoidable and Nate had actually picked her to see what would happen if an alleged man hater (though from everything Roberts had said not a lesbian) were brought out to serve when she really didn't want to. She came to the foyer where Nate waited wearing a pale peach babydoll over a matching pair of sheer panties. Both garments were ephemeral, as if breathed into existence and taken form over Ingrid's body. Nate could clearly see Ingrid's nipples. The areola was coffee with cream brown and the nipples themselves were surprisingly long. Nate guessed they were as long as the last knuckle on his pinkie finger. They would be wonderful for sucking. He also wondered what a pair of nipple clamps would do to the stormy-eyed girl, the pressure of the clamp a constant stimulating reminder, pressing, and tugging at her flesh. Nate confirmed his guess about the breasts themselves. Ingrid's tits were perfect. Without any artificial support, they perched upon her chest like twin apples ready for plucking and eating.

"I'd like to go up to my room Ingrid," Nate stated. As Ingrid led him upstairs he took the chance to examine her ass. It had looked good in the dress earlier in the evening. Covered only in peach chiffon it was amazing. Ingrid had the sort of innate voluptuousness that nature granted maybe one woman in a million. It was not like Rachel's. The redhead carried more flesh on a larger frame. Ingrid's body was instead a perfection of proportion that cried out for carnal delights untold. Each step she took moved her hips and ass in a hypnotic rhythm.

At the top of the stairs Nate reached into his pants pocket, pulled out the phone and set the slider to "Warm" The scale went Neutral-Warm-Affectionate-Amorous-Wanton-and then with a certain amount of cheek - Slutty. Nate figured that the difference on the last one was more of degree with a wanton girl happily engaging in whatever was suggested while a slutty one eagerly sought it out. Nate did not want to mess with an already chilly woman tonight. He would like answers without having to deal with the professional Ice Queen persona Ingrid had adopted. Therefore, he tipped the scale just a bit in his benefit so they would have time to talk.

When the slider moved up the scale, Nate could almost detect a slight lessening of the stiffness that ran through Ingrid's spine like a rod of iron. When she was not stalking through the house, Ingrid moved with the grace of a ballerina. Nate looked at her long legs and well-toned calves. Rounded perfection like that was part genetics and part hours of exercise, sculpting the body to be just so. He heartily approved of the discipline required and the results.

Ingrid led him to the doors of the Master suite and opened one. She slipped inside, clearing the way for him to enter the room and asked "Will there be anything else sir?"

Nate scanned the room's furnishings and said, "Have a seat in the armchair Ingrid. It's the weekend and I don't feel like sleeping yet."

Ingrid moved over to the chair and sat primly on the edge. She crossed her legs demurely, revealing an expanse of creamy thigh and those beautiful calves again. Her back was straight and her tits jutted out in front of her, again daring him to pluck her fruit. Warm was not going to get her to relax quite yet it seemed. Nate was unwilling to rely on the controller though. He wanted a tryst before sleeping and it would be easier to just set the controller on Slutty and then use Ingrid as his own personal fuck-bot but crossed a line somewhere in his mind. If a woman wanted to play fuck toy then he was more than happy to oblige. As long as the rules were clear, whatever two, three, or more people could agree to do whatever they wanted. Ingrid was so obviously hostile though that he did not think he could take her over the edge of the bed. There had to be some kind of understanding and consent.

Required consent put Nate into an interesting position. While he was quite literally the Master of the House, his own scruples controlled his behavior no less thoroughly than the silver bands controlled the girls.

Nate sat on the edge of the bed, resting back on his hands and asked, "Feeling how you are feeling right now, will you answer any questions I have for you?"

"I will Mr. Nate," Ingrid replied coolly.

"Will they be truthful answers or are we going to play the lying games with each other. I want the truth."

Ingrid pouted a bit, her lips pushing into a little kissing bow. "I will tell the truth. Including this one: I really do not want to tell the truth. This thing," she gestured to the silver band around her throat, "won't let me lie to you now that you have said that you want only the truth from me."

"Okay, fair enough. I wanted the truth and I appear to be getting it. So, on to business. Not to put to fine a point on it Ingrid, what is your deal? Ever since I came into the house tonight you have had a chip on your shoulder, been frosty, and honestly downright bitchy to me."

The struggle on Ingrid's face was clear. Competing waves of emotion rolled back and forth across her. First was whatever was going on inside her head and then the compulsion of the band on a willing subject. The band won. Ingrid finally relented and in relenting felt the words tumbling out of her, "I don't like men. I did not like Mr. Roberts and I am not particularly fond of you either though if I am being honest you are rather cuter than that old lecher was. When I say that I do not like men that does not mean that I like women...that way. I am no lesbian though I think a couple of the other girls do not mind that sort of thing. I mean that before I came here a couple months ago I'd been so betrayed and hurt by pretty much every man I'd ever met that I don't want to have anything to do with them. But I want to."

"I am not going to pry the scabs off of whatever wounds you came in here with Ingrid. Do not worry about that. Your hurts are your hurts. Tell me more about that last bit though. You do not want anything to do with men but you do. That sounds, well, kind of conflicted to me."

"Well like I said, I don't like or trust guys. Bunch of backstabbing bastards, most of them. I do like sex though. I liked what I saw you doing to Aarti and Gina this evening. You've got a nice dick and the other two definitely enjoyed themselves."

"So is that what you want Ingrid?" Nate inquired.

The ice shield slammed down again. Nate watched Ingrid's emotions battle with the band. Her hands fidgeted in her lap and she started to bob her foot as she struggled.

When Nate saw Ingrid bite down on one lip in frustration he asked, "Would a little assistance help?" Ingrid nodded and he slid her controller up to Affectionate. The change gave Ingrid just a bit of a nudge. It made her want to please Nate just enough that she could overcome her man-hate.

"Yes Mr. Nate. I do want that. Can we start here and see what happens?" Ingrid smiled broadly, the controller melting the outer bulwark of her defenses.

Nate patted the bed next to himself and Ingrid stood up. Instead of storms in her eyes, they twinkled. She spun around in place, showing off her body to him. Her controller setting was enough for her flaunt herself a bit as she twirled, cupping her tits and holding them out to him and once turning away from him, crossing her legs and bending over to provide him an amazing look at her ass. The sheer peach fabric ran up into the crack of her ass and the small patch that was supposed to cover her pussy was drawn up into it, showing off the outer lips. When she bent over, she peaked around her legs and crooked a bit of a smile at him.

After ogling Ingrid's ass for a bit, Nate patted the bed a second time. In response to the command, Ingrid stood and sauntered over to him. She sat down, draping her legs over his lap and her arms around her shoulders and breathed "What now Mr. Nate?"

Nate encircled the thawing blonde-haired woman with his arms and brought her in for a kiss. Ingrid's mouth still tasted vaguely minty from when she brushed her teeth before bed and it added a crisp spark to the kiss. At first, their lips just brushed but then Nate pulled Ingrid closer. As their lips fused together, Nate's hand strayed up into the wispy hairs at the nape of Ingrid's neck. He buried them in the blond strands and tugged. The pulling elicited first a hiss and then a groan from Ingrid as her mouth opened and their tongues wrapped around each other.

As they kissed, Ingrid's breathing became more insistent. It whistled through her nose as she kissed him and she pressed herself against him closely. Nate could feel the increase and decrease of pressure from Ingrid's tits as she breathed. He could even feel the bullet points of her nipples pressing through the gauzy fabric of her babydoll and his shirt. He brought his left hand down and cupped the firm flesh of her breast, squeezing gently and then more insistently. Ingrid murmured into his mouth, urging him on and he started to roll her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. As it hardened, it also elongated and he alternated between rolling and tugging on it.

Ingrid unwrapped her arms from around him and started to fumble at the buttons on his shirt. As she undressed him, Nate groped for the controller. It was not easy, as he was simultaneously sucking on Ingrid's ready mouth, playing with her tit, being undressed, and was growing an erection of Olympic proportions. He knew about where the controller was on the comforter and as he patted around for it, he felt his fingers run across the smooth glass of the screen. He must have run the slider up the scale because the change in Ingrid was electrifying and immediate. She finished the last button of his shirt, pushed him back onto the bed and then pounced, straddling his hips and grinding into the hardness she found there.

"Oh Mr. Nate. What did you do? Now I feel so...easy. All I want to do now is fuck and fuck and fuck. I want your hands on me. I want your cock in me. I just want it and I want it now!" Ingrid rolled off of him long enough to quickly unbuckle his pants and pull them off, flinging them into a corner. Then she stripped off her panties and climbed back on. She did not maneuver so that Nate entered her but instead she straddled his rod. He could feel the lips of her pussy sliding up and down his shaft, her juices running over him as she gave him a nude lap dance. She would slide up and down his cock four or five times and then change motions, beginning to swirl around his dick a few times before going back to the grinding slide.

Nate reached up to Ingrid's bouncing tits, grabbing handfuls of soft flesh sheathed in peach gossamer. As Ingrid ground herself on his cock, Nate played with her breasts, kneading them, then playing at the nipples, then pushing them together. Her tits were perfect in every way imaginable. They were large enough to fill his hands without spilling over. The nipples were delightful and poked the palms of his hands seductively. Without undressing her completely, Nate moved the triangular patches of fabric away from Ingrid's tits and then pinched each nipple between the thumb and second knuckle of each forefinger. He then started to tug gently at them. The tugging gave urgency to Ingrid's grinding and she leaned forward, putting her hands on Nate's chest and leaning into them. That lean changed the angle of her pussy grind so that each time she rocked backwards her clit dragged itself along the length of his shaft.

Nate felt the first tide of warm juices pour from Ingrid's slit as she came from her ride. "Oh. Oh. OhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she exclaimed as the orgasm shuddered through her body.

As soon as Ingrid finished her climax, Nate bucked his hips and turned, throwing her to his left onto the coverlet. He followed her in the roll so that he was in the dominant position, his cock quivering in the space between belly and her drenched pussy. Nate looked down between their bodies and saw the exquisite beauty of Ingrid's form. Her breasts were half orbs perched on her chest, only barely sliding off to the sides, the nipples like miniature towers crowning each tit. Her stomach was flat and he could see the curls of her hair. Her stomach muscles were clenching and unclenching and she was lifting her hips up to him, desperate to regain contact with him.

Nate decided to roll with the accidental escalation on the controller. He figured he had pushed the slider up somewhere around Wanton/Slutty. She had said she wanted the nudge so all the cards were on the table. "Now you've had yours Ingrid. Now it's my turn. I am going to fuck you with my cock so hard that you are not going to be able to walk afterwards. I am going to fill you up with my cream and leave you begging for more. That is what you want isn't it? To be my fuck toy?"

"Mr. Nate, I do. I want you to fuck me over and over again. I want your cum in me and on me. Just don't make me wait any more for it. I need your dick!"

Nate dropped onto Ingrid; sucking one nipple into his mouth while he fondled Ingrid's other supple breast. Her tits were incredible, soft and warm, just enough to fill his hand and so responsive to his attentions. Nate flicked the nipple in his mouth with his tongue, then began to roll his tongue over and around the elongated nub of flesh. His mouth opened and he brought more of the tasty tit in to be savored. While Aarti had been musky, Ingrid's natural scent and taste was much lighter, like enjoying flowers.

Ingrid moaned again as he played with her body, "Mr. Nate pleeeeaaaase, I don't want to wait any more. Make me your toy. I want to fuck. Please hurry. Please".

After another couple minutes of titplay, Nate reached down between them and guided his throbbing cock to Ingrid's willing cunt. She was still wet from her earlier orgasm and he could feel both the lubricating fluid and an almost tangible heat pouring from her sex. He stroked once, twice, and then thrust into her eliciting a shriek from the woman on the bed that was half wail and half cry of contentment.

Nate propped himself on one arm so he could use the other to keep groping at Ingrid's tits. They were truly amazing. The more he played with them, the more he was convinced that they were directly wired to Ingrid's brain and pussy. He could hold perfectly still inside her, squeeze one pliant mound and immediately feel the muscles of Ingrid's cunt contract around his shaft. Pinching the nipple would make her arch her back and her box ripple in pleasure around him. Her pussy itself was like dropping into a volcanic mud bath. He could feel the waves of heat coming from her pussy as she clenched on him. Ingrid wrapped her legs around his waist and quickly fell into a groove as he fucked her. And it was a proper fucking too. Nate thrust deeply into the wanton girl under him, each push opening the entire depth of her pussy to his cock. She was filled completely and each time their hips bumped together Ingrid emitted a small "Oooh" or "Aaah." Even if it had been the mistaken bump on the control app, Ingrid had wanted to be a fucktoy and so she was. His free hand gripped the flesh of her breast so that the skin paled under the pressure and grew red around it.

Nate felt Ingrid's slit flood as her second orgasm overtook her. She tightened the hold of her legs around his waist and raked his back with her nails, "OhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD." Nate felt like a cowboy strapped to a bucking horse as Ingrid writhed beneath him. Once she subsided Nate picked up the pace, hammering into her now drenched cunt. Each thrust brought another "Oooh" from her and a growing series of grunts from him. He dropped off his supporting arm, pressing his chest against her breasts and put one hand under her ass, feeling the subtle strength that lay beneath her silky skin.

Nate breathed into the pocket where Ingrid's neck and shoulder joined, "So hot. Want to...fuck...you...all night...all day. Want you deeper..."

In response, Ingrid unhooked her ankles from behind Nate's back and spread them into a wide "V" shape. Nate hooked her shapely legs into the crooks of his elbows and now with nothing resisting him, plowed into her with true abandon. The shifting angle brought Nate's cock into direct contact with Ingrid's G-spot and another orgasm quickly rocked through Ingrid's body. The "oohs" turned to "uughs" and then a high repeating cry from Ingrid.

"Fuck me Mr. Nate. Fuck me Mr. Nate! FUCKMEMRNATE! FUCKMEMASTER!"

Suiting deed to word, Nate redoubled his efforts and pace. He slammed his rigid cock into Ingrid's now sopping pussy over and over. Their bodies made a slapping noise each time he thrust and Ingrid's tits rocked back and forth in time to each thrust. Ingrid slipped one arm under her breasts, gathering them together into a soft pillow of flesh. Her tits moved in unison up and down, mesmerizing the man over her. She threw her other arm out to the side, grabbing at the coverlet in an effort to hold onto some semblance of self. The controller had turned her into Nate's willing toy and while she enjoyed every minute of the near-savage fucking she was receiving some small corner of her mind remained aloof of the action. She wanted this, mostly, but not completely. Her pussy burned with passion, the furnace at her core feeding on the cock in her and sending reinforcing signals through the collar to her brain. The more she got, the more she wanted. Still the corner resisted, a last bastion of contempt for all things male.

Nate's fitness and the powers of the house began to pay dividends as he poured his energy into Ingrid's cunt. Even though he had already cum three times that night, the Blue House gave him energy and stamina for more. His thrusts brought Ingrid to an almost continual orgasm that rolled over her like breakers on a beach. Nate varied the depth of his stroke and the rhythm so that he could keep drilling Ingrid's amazing hot pussy. Finally, after what must have seemed like hours to Ingrid Nate chose to let the tide break. In three pussy-splitting thrusts his balls tightened and convulsed, shooting jets of cum into Ingrid.

As soon as she felt Nate's cock spasm within her, Ingrid wrapped her arms around his shoulders, pulling him tight to her heaving chest and sighed a long, low, "Yessssssssssssssssssss." The last bastion crumbled under the battering ram of Nate's cock and the cum-rockets spurting into her.

Nate melted into the beautiful supine woman beneath him. After he caught his breath, he rolled off and stepped into the bathroom to clean up, leaving Ingrid in a sex-inspired daze on the bed. By the time he had finished Ingrid had risen and turned back the covers for him. She stood next to the bed, radiant in her afterglow, the flush of sex still stippling the upper swells of her breasts. Nate noticed that she hadn't cleaned up at all. The insides of her thighs were still wet with her juices. She had clearly enjoyed herself and wore the results as a badge of honor.

12