The Blue House Pt. 02: New Home Owner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your bed is ready Mr. Nate. Shall I stay or will that be all for the evening?" Ingrid's eyes smoldered but no longer from antipathy. Nate wondered if he had broken through the walls. Only time would tell.

"I think I shall sleep alone tonight. It has been a busy evening. Thank you Ingrid," Nate replied.

"No. Thank you Mr. Nate." Ingrid tucked him into bed and sauntered from the room. The last thing Nate saw before falling asleep was Ingrid's magnificent ass.

Sunlight slanted through the gap between heavy curtains and across the four-poster bed. Nate rolled over and into the sunbeam. He awakened slowly, sensation coming first from the beam of light in his face. Gradually the rest of his body reported in. He heard the sounds of the house wakening around him and of the staff making the Blue House ready for the day. Feeling joined hearing in reporting in and Nate realized that he was in a ridiculously soft bed on finely woven cotton sheets and that he was naked. He cracked one eye open and saw the heavy oak four poster bed, an elaborately carved armoire and an easy chair. His clothes hung on the door of the armoire and looked freshly cleaned and pressed. A blue brocade dressing gown lay over the arm of the chair. A door to his left led off to a bathroom and double doors opposite marked where the suite let out into the rest of the house. Rolling over to his right Nate saw an alarm clock and a small valet with his watch, wallet, and phone (now with the Controller App) on a nightstand. There was also a tented card and, inexplicably, a bell pull.

The card read "Breakfast served upon request; pull the cord if you need anything at all - Ingrid".

He idly thought that throughout the extraordinary happenings of last night that he had never seen the staff. Ingrid had opened the door for him, food had been at table before he got there and when he was shown upstairs to his room he didn't see so much as a maid. Nate wondered if the girls he had met last night took care of all the chores or if there was a staff that managed the house, perhaps under the eye of a resident or the owner himself.

He stretched luxuriously and pulled the bell cord. Elsewhere in the house, a deep bell tolled. Nate snickered, thinking "For whom the bell tolls, it tolls for me." The door to his suite opened and Ingrid stepped in. She wore a nicely tailored charcoal pencil skirt and a cream blouse open at the neck. Nate could see the silver collar around her neck and a silver chain crossing her collarbones and hiding away in her décolletage. Her lips were set in a pout and faint lines ran across her brow. Nate wasn't quite sure what that meant. Was it residual walls she was dealing with, or something else?

"Would you like to have some breakfast Mr. Nate?" Ingrid purred. Nate wondered again how much of her man-hate she had overcome last night.

"Two eggs, sunny side up, hash browns, bacon, rye toast, and black coffee if you please Ingrid," Nate ordered, "When you come back, be prepared to stay awhile. I think I'd like a second helping of what we had last night."

"Whatever you desire Mr. Nate" Ingrid replied, meaning every word. She stepped out of the room, closing the door quietly behind herself and left Nate to his morning reverie.

Nate got up from the bed, wrapped the dressing gown around himself, and went into the bathroom to take a piss. That done he started to examine the room more closely. The windows hiding behind the thick drapes overlooked a formal garden and beyond that, a less tended ground ruled over by an oak tree large enough that Nate doubted he would be able to get his arms around the bole. The armoire revealed a widescreen TV, Blu-ray player and sound system behind the doors as well as an assortment of lubes and sex toys in a couple of the drawers. Nate selected a couple of toys and returned to the bed, hiding them underneath the pillow then sat with his back against the headboard. He turned on CNN for the news and promptly tuned it out as he thought about the events of the prior evening. After the amazing double fuck of Aarti and Gina, Nate had lingered over wine and talked with Edward Roberts about the Blue House and the women who resided within it. Roberts told him about how he had managed to get the business card slipped into Nate's wallet at his gym a few days prior to him discovering it. Secret agent stuff aside, that spoke to some decent resources to place the invitation. They talked about the girls, how Aarti was afraid to be sexual, how Ingrid hated men but did not want to, how Amy had been in a loveless marriage for decades and just wanted someone to take her and show affection to her.

Each woman was unique. Not all were supermodel stunners but that was part of the fascinating functionality of the Blue House. It was an open place where people could gradually get what they needed in ways they could not any place else. Nate had asked specifically about Rachel. He learned that she had been there for nearly a year and was about ready to leave the house. She had worked through her issues and was staying on mostly because she liked the sex. Nate wanted her badly but resolved to try the other women before he had Rachel. To do otherwise would be to have dessert first, to devour that which he most wanted without regard to anything else. He also did not want to neglect the other girls. Didn't mean that he could have a little slap and tickle along the way though.

There was a light knock at the door and then Ingrid entered carrying his breakfast on a bed tray. She placed it over his outstretched legs, took a step back, and waited. After a quick survey of his breakfast (everything appeared to be in perfect order), Nate grabbed the phone and pulled up Ingrid's profile. As he had suspected, in the fumbling last night, Nate had moved the slider all the way to the right. He was actually surprised that Ingrid was still clothed and that his breakfast wasn't tossed about the room. Still, it might bear checking out.

"Ingrid did you enjoy last night? Did you like being a fuck-toy for me?" Nate inquired.

"Oh Mr. Nate, I very much enjoyed last night. I really enjoyed your cock in me and the orgasms were exceptional? Would you like me to suck you off while you eat your breakfast? I'm much better at it than Aarti is. I think your cock in my mouth would be about the best thing ever!" Ingrid gushed.

Nate thought that rather uncharacteristic of her. She might be an enthusiastic lay when properly motivated but a breakfast blowjob was probably the controller talking.

"Not just now Ingrid," Nate said, and slid the controller down to Amorous, "Besides, I have something else in mind in a little bit. Tell me, last night I was admiring how fit you are. Your legs are amazing. How do you stay in such great shape?"

"Yoga sir. Before I came to the house, I was an instructor and I work on it every day."

"Is that so? I'm a cyclist myself. I'd like to see you practice while I eat if you don't mind."

Ingrid's eyes lit with true joy at the prospect of getting to show Nate some of her routine. Yoga did provide real satisfaction and happiness for her. "Of course sir, I can't show you anything in this," she gestured at the blouse and confining pencil skirt, "Or was that what you had in mind?"

Nate just smiled and took a bite of egg and bacon. Ingrid moved to the center of the empty space and toed off her shoes. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a black lace bra. The silver chain that she wore had a small cameo pendent that was nestled between her breasts. She then reached behind her and unzipped the pencil skirt, stepping out of it and laying it on the chair by the blouse. Underneath she wore black hose and a pair of panties that matched the bra.

"How much more would you like to see Mr. Nate?" Ingrid asked gamely as he took a sip of coffee.

"Well I wouldn't want you to slip in those stockings. I think everything but your necklace would be best." Nate said around a bite of hash browns.

When Ingrid had finished stripping, Nate reached under the pillow and pulled out a light chain about a foot long. At each end was a small padded clamp. Nate dangled them from his finger and grinned.

Ingrid came back to the bedside and Nate sucked first one nipple and then the other into his mouth. As she became aroused, Ingrid's nipples lengthened happily. Once they were fully aroused, Nate put a clamp on each one. He tugged on the connecting chain and Ingrid's back arced in pleasure.

"That's just something to keep your temp up dear. Now show me some of your poses while I eat."

"This is the Chair Pose Mr. Nate." Ingrid raised her arms over her head and pressed her palms together. She dropped into a shallow squat, as if she were just beginning to sit into the eponymous chair.

"Do you see how long and graceful by back is? And how I keep my chest upright, not hunching over?" Ingrid jiggled her tits, just enough to make the chain jingle merrily. She held the pose for a few moments and then stood up, separating her palms and drawing one foot up, the heel brushing her pussy lips. She stood still, balanced on one foot and breathed deeply.

"You have impressive balance." Nate mused as his eyes crawled over her.

"That one is called the Tree Pose, and this is Warrior II," Ingrid explained.

Ingrid dropped her foot, stretching her left leg behind her in a J motion until her body lowered into Warrior II and was parallel to the edge of the bed. Her right leg was bent at a 90-degree angle and her torso was turned towards Nate, arms stretched out flat, back straight and tall and chin up. The pose put a lot of tension on her calves and Nate saw the curve of muscle ripple until it settled and supported Ingrid.

"There are some others that you might find interesting as well Mr. Nate." Ingrid brought her trailing foot forward, turned around, and spread her legs so that her feet were double shoulder-width apart. Then she bent at the waist and placed the crown of her head on the carpet and her hands beside her head. This pose caused her tits to drop forward, the chain dangling at nose level. It also gave Nate an amazing view of her muscular bottom and pussy lips. Those lips were already starting to redden to a dusky hue. Yoga did more than exercise the body and mind.

"This is Wide-Legged Forward Bend Sir. I am sure you can think of all sorts of interesting things to do with this pose can't you?"

Nate could indeed, and planned to return Ingrid to this pose shortly.

"Do you have anything else that you would like to show me?" Nate asked. He could definitely feel stirrings in his cock but he was curious what else Ingrid might have to show him.

Ingrid walked her feet up and with a kick was doing a headstand on her forearms. Then she flowed over the top, arching her back and placing the soles of her feet on the floor.

"This is the Upward Facing Two Foot Staff Mr. Nate, and this is the Upward Bow."

Nate had to admit he was surprised at Ingrid's athleticism and flexibility. She pushed up off her forearms so that her hands were flat on the floor as well as her feet. Her body described a beautiful semi-circle, her breasts still inverted, and her sex high and on display. Nate wanted her very badly.

"Ingrid, I want you to come to the bed and go back to that Wide-Legged stance again, this time on the bed. Can you do that?"

"Yes sir, though it is softer than the floor so you might need to support me." Ingrid kicked back over the top until she was standing and then climbed onto the bed. Nate moved the tray to the top of the armoire and stood by the bedside. When Ingrid bent over her slit was right at head height for Nate and her mouth was at the perfect level for his cock. He stepped in close so that he could smell her scent and ran an experimental tongue tip across her outer lips. Ingrid needed no further instructions. She grasped his dick with one hand and pulled it to her mouth. She opened and brought him inside, beginning to suck and lick at the head and shaft.

While Ingrid sucked him, Nate started to run his tongue into her cunt. Her juices were sweet on his lips and tongue. He started long, slow strokes at her clit and then up her pussy, lapping up her ecstasy. Below him, Ingrid bobbed her head on his cock. She was using both hands to balance on the bed so it was all mouth action. She kept up a steady suction for half a dozen oral strokes then would change things up by opening her mouth a bit and swirling her tongue around the head and shaft. Nate began slowly pumping his dick into her mouth when she would lick him. He could feel the mushroom tip of his cock hitting the back of her throat. Each time that happened, he stayed a little longer and increased the pressure just a bit.

"I want to fuck your mouth, to have you take me all the way down," he murmured into Ingrid's pussy as he ate her out. Nate stopped licking up the length of her sex and moved to focus on her clit. His mouth covered the small nub of flesh and he alternately sucked and nibbled at it. Ingrid seemed to like the nibbles quite a bit. The first time he nipped at her bud she squeaked around the mouthful of cock and then deep-throated him. It was actually difficult to keep up his concentration as Ingrid had gradually relaxed her mouth and throat and was indeed fucking him with her throat. Each time he thrust into her mouth, he could feel the head of his cock entering the top of her esophagus as she gobbled him.

Nate decided that he could not keep up his oral attentions and pulled off Ingrid's pussy. Instead, he pushed first one and then two fingers into the saliva slicked snatch and worked them in and out while he focused on the blowjob happening down below. He was impressed with Ingrid's powers of concentration. Maintaining an upside down blowjob while having your clit twiddled was a serious accomplishment. Nate was a bit worried about all the blood rushing to Ingrid's head so he backed away and instructed her to lay out on the bed face down, with her legs over the edge.

Once Ingrid had complied, Nate stepped between her legs and started to rub his cock between the cheeks of her ass. Then he scooped up her legs, an arm around each thigh and lifted her like a wheelbarrow. This change brought the head of his cock back in contact with Ingrid's cunt. It was the work of mere seconds to slid into her and begin to plow Ingrid's pussy.

"Oooooooooooohhhhoooooaaaaaaaaaah!" Ingrid moaned as Nate filled up her sex repeatedly with his rod. Each time he entered her, Ingrid's mind exploded in fireworks of sex driven pleasure.

Nate fucked Ingrid with a hard steady stroke. He wanted her wobbling when she left later. Her pussy was very tight which surprised him considering the workout it had been getting. Each thrust grated over her clit before sliding up her tunnel. That meant that every time he thrust Ingrid got a little surge of pleasure and the controller band amplified that pleasure. It also meant that she started cumming almost immediately. Ingrid arched her back, planting her hands on the bed and ground down onto Nate's pistoning cock. He was hammering at her so hard that it felt like he was actually bottoming out her pussy, bumping against her cervix. Ingrid closed her eyes and just concentrated on the feeling of getting her cunt reamed with Nate's amazing dick. His cock filled her up completely and she let out a little "ugh" each time it slammed into her.

Mind-blowing orgasm washed over Ingrid like a tsunami. "Oh God, my pussy! Keep going Mr. Nate! I want more!" she exclaimed.

Nate continued to fuck the flexible blonde, enjoying the sense of filling her completely and thinking that she squirmed around like a worm on a hook. Every so often, she would shake her chest and he would see the outside swells of her breasts sway back and forth. Her hair cascaded down her shoulders in a golden fall and she cried out again as another orgasm took her.

Nate looked down and saw a growing spot on the bed where Ingrid's pussy juices had soaked the sheets. In addition to the two earthquake worthy orgasms, Nate figured Ingrid must have cum at least four other times based on the floods that he'd felt envelop his cock every so often. As much as he wanted to stay in bed with this amazing woman all day and spend himself in her over and over again Nate knew that it wasn't possible. He did have other places to be and so he let himself build to his own climax, but not too fast.

Ingrid's pussy gripped him like a glove, opening to his powerful thrusts and then closing back over him as he withdrew. Once he started to cum, Ingrid snapped her calves up and dug her heels into his back, driving him deeper into her sopping cunt. Nate felt his dick pulse as he pumped thick gouts of semen into Ingrid.

Gradually his climax receded and he slid out, laying on the bed next to Ingrid. They both lay there, panting happily until somewhere in the house a clock chimed. Ingrid stirred and rose. Her hair was more radiant than ever and her breasts glowed with happiness that welled up from within her, all the way from her core to her eyes.

"Mr. Nate, all I can say is thank you. I didn't know it could be like this. I feel so much better. More relieved if that makes sense. Between last night and this morning I feel like the blocks are just...gone." Ingrid bubbled with enthusiasm at the thought of having broken whatever mental restraints were holding her sex life back.

"That's quite all right Ingrid. I do hope that you won't leave the house yet though. I wouldn't want what we've had to end so suddenly." Nate returned, happy that he'd helped the beautiful woman.

"No, I don't think I'll be going anywhere for a while at least. If for no other reason than I want another dose or two of your cock therapy Mr. Nate." Ingrid grinned and walked over to her clothes.

As Ingrid dressed herself, Nate sat back on the bed for the second time that day and considered his lot. In less than twenty-four hours, he had fucked three incredible women a five times. He'd gotten two amazing blowjobs, tit-fucked a gorgeous Indian girl, been ridden like a bronco by the same, had his way with a bound co-ed's pussy and ass, and had sex twice with a woman who said she hated men but once the action started attacked his cock with a starved passion that he had never experienced before.

"Ingrid, I'd like to make arrangements for a special lunch," Nate began.

Ingrid purred, her attitude greatly mellowed from the time with him, "Whatever you would like Mr. Nate, I will take care of the arrangements."

"I'm in the mood for sushi for lunch. Yellowtail, eel, and shrimp I think. However, I want to try something that I've heard about but never seen. Instead of setting the table in the dining hall, I want the sunroom set up with cushions and a low table, Japanese style as befitting the meal choice. On the table I want Yuka with my food arranged on her. I'm planning on eating a girl as it were. She will need hair and makeup done appropriately but clothing is unnecessary. In addition I'll need three attendants, to pour drinks and such," Nate mused for a second, trying to decide who he'd like in attendance, "Bridgette, Jessica, and Gina I should think. Again, nude. Exquisite cuisine and exquisite decoration. I'll adjust their settings appropriately. Just see that lunch will be ready at 12:45. I'll be gone from the house until around noon and I'll be coming back hot and hungry."

"As you wish Mr. Nate." Ingrid replied and she slipped from the room.

12