The Blue Life Ch. 08: Facing Nick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother stroked my Dad from his hair down his back to his ass. "You did a good job, Andrew," she said, "I'm very proud of you."

"I'm so sorry, Marjorie. I froze," my Dad was talking with his face in the couch. "Master, I'll sleep in the bathroom tonight. I'll take whatever sort of punishment you want to give me."

I looked at Mom. She was smiling, but also shaking her head at Dad's reaction. I still had the leash in my hand. I said, "Dad? Dad, come here." He didn't move. So I tugged lightly the leash, pulling on his collar. "Puppy-boy! Heel! Heel, Boy! Mach schnell!"

My mother said, "Bobby!" But Dad hopped off the couch and came around to my left side, and sat on his haunches. His eyes were red from crying.

I looked at my mother, "Mom, Mistress, please give me a second." I looked down at Dad. "Puppy, stay! Stay!" I held my palm up in front of his face so I was sure he got the command. I reached down and undid his collar, whispering, "Good Boy! Such a good Puppy!" I tossed his collar and leash on the floor. "Stay!" I knelt down in front of him.

He was looking down, ashamed.

"Puppy? Red?" (His submissive name,) "Dad?" I took gently took his face in his hands. "I need you to look at me." My father reluctantly looked me in the eye. "I need you to hear what I'm saying now, because I'm afraid you're going to remember this some other way later. OK?"

He sniffles. "OK."

"I am so proud of you. I am so happy and proud to be your Son," I kissed his cheek, "your Master," I kissed his other cheek, " and your lover." And I kissed him lightly on the mouth. "You did great!"

"But I froze up on the phone. When Nicky threatened the business, I didn't know what to say. Mommy came in and rescued me."

Mom knelt down, in between Dad and me. "Baby Boy, you were great! You were absolutely perfect!" Mom kissed Dad with a spark of passion.

"You're not mad? I let Nick get to me. I couldn't think of what to say, and then, oh Marjorie, thank you!"

"You're welcome, Sweetie. You don't have to be perfect. And I'm here to support you."

"But, how did you come up with all those lies so fast?" Dad asked.

My mother shrugged. "I wasn't lying."

"But you said that you had the phone call recorded," I said.

"I was recording it. I bought the equipment to record calls back when I was having phone sex with a certain mysterious, online Master. At the time, I was searching for clues as to

his secret identity, and replaying our conversations later to masturbate."

I looked at Mom. "You never told me this!"

"You never asked, Bobby."

My father said, "What about the Lawyers?"

"All true. They have been going through the evidence I've been able to collect. Andrew, you and I will see them on Monday. We'll give them a copy of the phone recording. Then we will file a restraining order on Nick. I want to put as many legal teeth into our demands as possible."

"But, what if the Lawyers find out about Bobby?"

"Lawyers are paid to be discreet. But, I'm warning you, Andrew. Nick will try to contact you. He will give you some reason why that has to be kept a secret. If you keep that a secret from me, I will divorce you. Nick is gone from our lives. And that is non-negotiable. Comprende?"

My father looked serious, "I understand, Marjorie. I'll have my secretary transfer his calls to the Lawyers Office."

Mom kissed his cheek, "Oh, I like that idea!"

"And I will have any mail that comes in from Nick held so you can go through it with me, Margie."

"Thank you, Andrew."

"What about the part with Jillian having a gun?" I asked.

Mom said, "That is a slight exaggeration. I don't own a gun, and neither does your father. But Jillian and I fantasized about shooting Nick's balls off. So if that ever happens, let's not ask a lot of questions about it."

"And the brakes on Uncle Nick's truck?"

"The brakes on the passenger side currently don't work. It shouldn't be an expensive repair. But Nick really shouldn't drive with his brakes like that."

"How do you know about Uncle Nick's truck?"

"I can't say. So you should probably not ask your Mistress anything more about that, Pony-Boy. OK?"

"Well, you came across like a real Super-Spy, a real, Mademoiselle Mercury," my father said. My mother laughed. My father hugged my Mom. "Don't laugh, Marjorie. You're a real hero!"

I hugged them both around the neck, and our foreheads touched. I could feel their breath mixing with mine. I whispered, "You're right, Dad. Mom's a hero. I would like to give her a small reward."

My Dad smiled. "What do you have in mind, Bobby?"

"Dad, could please give Mom this?" I reached out and tenderly touched my Dad's cheek. I drew his face towards mine, and I lightly kissed his lips, exactly the way I wanted to kiss Mom. I kissed him lightly again. Then closed my eyes. Our kiss deepened, and my tongue entered Dad's mouth. I wasn't exactly kissing "my Dad," I was showing him exactly how I wanted him to kiss "my Mom." But I caressed down my father's side, cupped his ass in my right hand and drew him hard up against my pelvis, just the way Mom likes to be treated. I finished by bending down, circling Dad's nipple with my tongue, and nipping lightly at the small erect bud. I could hear my mother moan, watching our display. And I saw her spread her legs and reach and touch her sex through her panties. I finished with Dad's nipple. And I slowly moved my way back up Dad's body. "Could you give Mom that, please, from me, Dad?

My Dad whispered, "I'll try."

Dad turned and touched Mom's face, just like I had touched his. He said, "Marjorie, I have a gift, a small reward from our son." He then drew her face to his and lightly, then passionately kissed her. She returned and doubled it. I was pleased with how aggressive Dad was, when he grabbed Mom's ass! He pressed his erection against her belly, making sure she was aware of his excitement. I didn't remember doing that. But I spread my legs just like Mom had, and touched myself. I was fully erect. I may have pressed myself against Dad.

Dad finished by teasing Mom's gorgeous erect nipple with his teeth and tongue, before returning to lightly kiss her lips again. Well done, Dad!

My mother turned to me and thanked me for the special kiss she had just received. Then she said, "But it's Andrew who is the real hero here. He found the courage to face his fears and champion them. Robert, I would like you to deliver this reward to your father."

She came forward and wrapped her arms around me. My mother's hands ended up on my butt. Her beautiful, bare, full, round, 34C breasts were pressed to my chest. She kissed me hard, without any starting, small pecks to slow things down. Her hands grabbed the waistband of my sweatpants and lowered them in back, exposing my bare, hairy, muscular ass. She didn't pause to fondle or explore. She seemed desperate to get to my cock. She dropped my sweats in front, baring my raging hard-on. The waistband of my sweats was just under my ass in the back, and just under my balls in front. She leaned back, and grabbed my stiff cock. She looked me directly in the eyes. Her green eyes looked like a dark jade. She leaned down and took my cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue around my cock-head. This was doubly exciting for me, because as fabulous as my mother's mouth felt, loving my cock, I knew that I was going to be expected to transfer similar pleasures to my father!

Mom, sucked hard on my penis. The head of my cock felt an intense sensation as it made a popping sound coming out of her mouth.

"Please give that message to your father, Bobby." My mother kissed the tip of my nose.

I thought about pulling up my sweatpants. Then thought about what my Mom and Dad would want most. I left them down.

I inched over to my Dad on my knees. I shyly smiled at my Dad. "I have something for you," I said.

"Oh Master. Oh my! Son, how did you get such a sexy, big cock?"

"No, Dad." I kissed him HARD, my mouth opening and my tongue, immediately searching for his, just like my mother had kissed me. I was trying to convey the same level of passion Mom had shown me. I lowered Dad's thong, in the back. I grabbed his butt. "Dad, how did you get such a beautifully muscled ass?"

Dad blushed. "I'm glad you like it, Bobby. Lots and lots of ballet and modern dance as a kid. And lots of biking and Aikido as an adult." Dad leaned in close and whispered in my ear. "I'm glad you like my butt. Because it belongs to you, when you're ready, Master." I swallowed hard at the invitation.

I lowered his red, Lycra thong in the front, exposing his thin, curved, hairless, graceful cock. It's was standing erect. Dad's pubes were shaven, a symbol of his submission to me and Mom. My cock looked like a football linebacker compared to Dad's. My cock is bigger. Rougher. More rugged. Dad's cock is like a dolphin, or a gymnast. It's beautiful, but in an almost completely opposite style than my dick. How could that be?

I grabbed the base of Dad's erection, just like Mom had grabbed mine. I leaned down. "Master, you don't have to do this," my father gasped.

"Shh, I have a message to deliver. This is from your wife, Marjorie." I took my Dad's cock in my mouth. And I tried to imitate just how Mom had pleased my cock.

I felt Mom move in behind me. She grabbed my hips and pressed the cool fabric of her panties against my ass. She was humping me. "Does it feel good, Andrew, having our Son pleasure your cock?"

"It's amazing, Mommy."

"Do you want to finish in his mouth, or finish fucking your son's hairy asshole?" My mother spread my cheeks. Her fingers tickled the pucker of my ass..

My father whispered as if I couldn't hear him. "Marjorie! Are you saying I should-I should-do you want me to really fuck your son?"

"He's your son too, Andrew. I'm his Mistress. He'll let you fuck him if I just say that's what will please me. He's my fuck-toy and orgy-slut, now. He lives to please me, and will do it, if that's what I want!" I looked at Dad, my eyes wide, and I nodded, yes, my lips and tongue still pleasing his cock.

"Oh, Mommy! I can't decide. What should I do?"

My mother pulled back on my hips, disconnecting my mouth from my Dad's cock.. "Pony-Boy, STOP!", she commanded.

I was in my hands and knees. I looked back over my shoulder. "Did I do something wrong, Mistress?"

"No. Give your father a kiss. Thank him for letting you suck his beautiful cock."

I smiled shyly at my Dad. "Thank you, Red. For allowing me to pleasure your delicious cock."

"Bobby, that felt wonderful. I nearly came in your mouth. I felt like grabbing your face and just...just...fucking your mouth, Master, until I came."

"Really? You should have." I laughed at myself. I couldn't believe I just told my Dad he should have fucked my face.

My father stroked his slick cock. "Where do you want me to finish, Mommy?" He looked excitedly between me and my mother.

My mother gave him a sad look, "I'm sorry, Puppy. You missed your chance this time. Next time, be more decisive and tell me what you want."

Dad's hands fell to his sides. He looked glum. I pulled up my sweats over my erect cock. I pulled up Dad's thong. Dad kissed me and said, "I feel like I missed my one chance."

I raised an eyebrow, "Chance at what, Dad?"

He laughed. "That's my problem. I couldn't decide!"

I laughed with him, and playfully slapped his ass. "There will be other chances, Dad."

"Promise?"

"I promise. You just have to be ready to grab that brass ring when the chance comes around again."

My mother was putting her bra back on. "Alrighty, Gentlemen? We have some more work to do."