The Blue Life Ch. 11: Mrs. Whitehall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand, Sir. I don't want to replace your mother. May I get in the car now?"

"How long has it been since you've been fucked, Mrs. Whitehall?"

"Years, Sir."

"But you're excited now. You're ready for me now. I'm not guessing. I know."

"Yes, Sir. Am I that obvious? And is that really going to happen?"

"Good. Take off your panties, Mrs. Whitehall."

"What? Here? Now? Can't I get in the car first?"

"No, Slut! Don't argue. I want to smell your excitement."

She looked around, hiked up her skirt and quickly lowered her panties. They were very large, plain and white. She stepped out of them. I unrolled the window enough for her to put them through the crack. "Here, Sir."

"Very good, Slut." I took in her aroma. She was fragrant, but not pungent. The scent stirred my cock. "I love your smell. But these panties won't do at all. They're not sexy enough for one of my Sluts. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir. I'm sorry, Sir. I need to lose some weight too. I wish I was thinner for you."

"Mrs. Whitehall, I love your big, beautiful ass. I'm going to love spanking it, and licking it and feeling it press up against my groin."

"Oh, my!"

"Can you afford to do some lingerie shopping with me?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Because we are going to get you some sexier underwear. And I'm just a college student, and can't afford to shower you with gifts."

"Bobby, I don't expect you to. But..."

"Call me, Sir."

"Yes, Sir. I'm sorry, Sir."

"You're going to get spanked for that transgression, Mrs. Whitehall."

"Now?"

I ignored her question. "Show me your titties, Slut. Unbutton your blouse." She didn't hesitate this time. She unbuttoned her blouse and opened it. She was wearing a plain, nude colored bra. It was underwire. And very utilitarian. Not sexy at all. Mrs. Whitehall's breasts were massive, especially compared with my mother. "I prefer a front closing bra, Mrs. Whitehall."

"That could be a problem, Sir. They don't make many front closing bras in my size."

"What size bra do you wear, Mrs. Whitehall?"

"I'm a 40F, Sir."

"Marvelous."

"SIr, may I get in the car, please?"

I unlocked the car. "Mrs. Whitehall, if you get in this car, you are offering me your submission. You will be my Slut. And I will fuck you whenever and wherever I want. You will dress the way I choose. You will work to please me in all things."

She reached for the car door. "I understand, Sir."

"If you get in this car, I will no longer be just, Sir. I will be your Master. And it may please me to see you fuck my father or mother, or all three of us together. Can you do that?"

"I think so, Sir."

"Good Girl. Get in the car."

"Yes, Master." She climbed in the backseat of the car and sat next to me. She set her black purse on the floor.

"Mrs. Whitehall, I own you now. Your mouth is made for my pleasure, and I will have you suck me whenever I want."

"Can I take you in my mouth now, Master?"

"You may. But I will tell you this. I just fucked my mother. My cock is still dirty with our combined juices. But that is one of a submissive's duties, to clean her Master's cock."

Her eyes smiled at me and she leaned down and moved the blanket. The excitement of having Mrs. Whitehall's submission, smelling her panties, and seeing her expose herself, it had all worked its magic on my recently uncooperative cock. I was again fully erect. "Oh, Master. You've got such a perfect cock! Your mother was right."

"Then take it as deep as you can in your mouth, Mrs. Whitehall." She adjusted her angle, turning her head, practically getting up on her feet on the car seat. Her head plunged down to the root of my cock, in one smooth motion. I could already feel the head of my cock in her throat! She swallowed and caressed my cock with her throat muscles. "Holy FUCK," I gasped.

Mrs. Whitehall sat up and looked at me with a big smile on her face. "I am a very good little cock sucker, Master. I love it, and I've missed it so. I sometimes deepthroat a dildo while I'm masturbating."

"Have you ever had two men at the same time, Mrs. Whitehall? One in your pussy and one in your mouth?"

Her smile got broader. "Yes, Master. In college, I got pretty wild."

"Have you ever had two men, one in your pussy and one deep in your ass, Slut?"

"No, Sir. That's dirty. I won't do that anal stuff."

"I'm sorry to hear that, Little Girl. I was so looking forward to sharing you with my father, spanking your ass, and fucking you silly. But you can go back to your car now, Mrs. Whitehall. Maybe we're done."

"Master?"

"You will withhold no pleasure from me, Mrs. Whitehall. Your mouth, your pussy and your back door are mine to take whenever I want."

"But that's dirty. And I've never done anything like that."

"Has my mother told you about getting sandwiched between my father and me?"

"She did. She told me about that first night with your father. She also told me that you had her ass for the first time this morning."

"What did she say about that?"

"That she's as in love with you as your father. And that it felt nasty and beautiful at the same time. But, Sir, I'm scared. It will hurt. And I'm not ready, Master." She was crying.

I kissed her. I realized that she had become my submissive and had my cock in her mouth, even before I had kissed her once. I felt a little guilty about that. She tasted really good. Her lips were fuller and softer than any I had ever kissed before. "We will take our time, my Big Beautiful Girl. I will teach you slowly. And you will learn to love having your ass played with and kissed and licked. And eventually, if you are like Blue, you will be begging me to fuck your full, beautiful ass, Mrs. Whitehall."

She kissed me deeply, her tongue exploring my mouth. "Thank you, Master. I will serve you with my mouth and hands, and my pussy." She swallowed hard and looked seriously at me, before continuing, "And even my asshole. You can have me there. You can have everything. But please, be gentle with me. Because this is all very exciting, but it scares me a lot too."

"Get on the floor, Mrs. Whitehall take off your blouse and bra. I want to see your magnificent tits."

"I'm scared, Master. I haven't been naked in front of a man in more than five years. And I'm chubby, and my tits sag."

"Shut up, Slut!" Maybe the words came out too harsh and angry sounding. Mrs. Whitehall looked shocked. "Unzip your skirt instead, and lay across my lap. We are going to have a quick training, now!"

Mrs. Whitehall lowered her eyes, but she obeyed. "Yes, Master." She undid a button at her hip and lowered a zipper about fourteen inches. She lay across my lap.

"Pull down your skirt, Little Girl. Show me your pretty, round ass. Daddy has to give you a spanking."

Mrs. Whitehall gasped, but lowered her skirt. "Yes, Daddy. Why are you spanking me?"

"Because you are a beautiful woman, Little Girl. You have a gorgeous full ass, and your Master is going to love teaching you how to give and receive pleasure from it." I spanked her beautiful, full moon ass. "Now, thank me for the spanking and ask me if there is more."

"Thank you, Daddy. Is there more spanking?"

I spanked her ass again, "You are a beautiful woman, with amazing, delicious looking tits. You will not degrade your tits or your looks or anything about yourself in front of me. You will not compare yourself to other women who you think are more beautiful, because I don't want you comparing me to men who are more handsome. Is that fair, Little Girl?"

"Yes, Daddy. Thank you, Daddy. Are you done?"

"Normally, I would have you count your spankings as well." I spanked her again.

"Thank you, Daddy. That was three." I spanked her again.

"Four, Daddy. Thank you. Are you done?"

I reached underneath her, and touched her pussy. She was unshaven, with a full, hairy bush around her pussy. She was also soaking wet. I spread her pussy lips and pressed two fingers deep inside her. "Yes, Little Girl. You're so fucking wet. I'm going to enjoy fucking your cunt again and again. Do you have to be home tonight? Can you stay the night at our house?"

"Yes, Master. I can stay. Terri is spending the night at a friend's house tonight. She's not expecting me."

"Good Girl. We can come back here for your car later tonight or tomorrow morning."

Mrs. Whitehall got down on the floor of the Cadillac. This car is a beast. There was lots of room. She took off her blouse and began to undo her bra in the back. "Are you really going to fuck me, Master?"

"I'm going to plow your cunt until you walk funny, Mrs. Whitehall. Then, I will see if my father wants some of you. And then, maybe Mom will want a chance to eat your pussy, or fuck you with her strap on." Mrs. Whitehall undid her bra and let it fall forward. Yes, her tits sagged. But there was no way they couldn't. They are huge. Her nipples are like Quarters around, about an inch in diameter and were sticking out from her breasts at least a half inch. I had never seen anything like them. Her areolae were like salad plates, covering a large portion of her breasts and nearly meeting in the middle. "God, you have fantastic titties, Mrs. Whitehall!"

"Thank you, Master. Could you please call me, Sally or Little GIrl. It makes me feel so old and dirty, when you call me, Mrs. Whitehall."

"You will have to forgive me, Sally. It excites me beyond reason to know that I'm very soon going to be fucking my mother's Best Friend. I would call you, Blue, for your large, beautiful, blue eyes, but that's my mother's nickname, even though her eyes are green. Strange. Maybe I could call you, Jade? Do you like that?"

"No, Master."

"You're right. I don't either. We'll think of something, Pretty Sally."

"Do you like titty-fucking, Master?" Sally didn't wait for an answer, she just moved between my legs and wrapped her huge, soft jugs around my stiff, six and a half inch cock. "I love it," she said, "especially when my man will finish on my tits or right in my slutty face!"

"Wow. OK, Slut, we will do that sometimes. This is serious, you are my submissive, but you are entering a household full of Dominance and submission. My father is very submissive. So if you want to have sex with him, you will probably have to call the shots. Otherwise, you will need to wait until I'm there, or Mistress Blue, to tell him what to do."

Mrs. Whitehall's eyes went wide. "I hadn't even considered that. You mean, like, he'll be my sex slave, my submissive too?"

"The choice is up to Dad. But, he will love the idea of titty fucking you. He will go crazy for your boobs, Sally. I know my Dad. And my Dad loves looking at your tits. That has kind of been a running joke in our house, how much my Dad loves looking at your breasts."

"Why didn't Marjorie ever tell me?"

"Maybe Mom's jealous. But that brings me to another point. My mother has been both submissive to me, and Dominant toward my Dad for months. This morning, I offered her my submission, and she's taken that in directions that I did not expect. Her setting me up with you is one of them. Do you want to Dominate my mother, submit to my mother, or just play it by ear as equals?"

"Will your mother want to have sex with me?"

"Definitely," I told her, "No question about it. She has shared that fantasy with me. She set you up with me, because seeing you with me has been one of her fantasies for a long time too."

"Why didn't she ever tell me?"

"Until recently, Mom has been pretty sexually repressed. And it's hard to risk a great friendship by telling your Best Friend you would really like to eat her cunt."

"I know! I've wanted to do that for years with your mother," Sally said.

"That will happen today, Sally."

"You're sure?"

"Your Master will make sure that happens today."

"Do you think she'll sit right on my face?"

"It sounds like you want to be my mother's little submissive slut too."

"I do, Master. Marjorie is so beautiful. I just want to please her so much."

I laughed. "I know the feeling, Sally. Wait. Somebody's coming. Stay hidden under the blanket, Mrs. Whitehall."

"Can I suck your cock, Master?"

"No. Not until I say so. They'll see. This is a surprise."

"Oh poo!" She pouted. It was cute.

"Put your head right here, and suck and lick my balls."

"Goody!"

"But, stay quiet and don't move until I give the word, Slut."

Mom and Dad were wheeling a shopping cart out to the car. It had a large box and a white plastic bag in it. They were talking.

"I think it will be comfy," my Dad was saying, "It's so soft. It has a memory foam pad; and it's heated."

I reached and rolled down the back window. "Do you need a hand lifting that box into the trunk, Dad?"

"That would be nice, Bobb-", Dad began. Then he caught himself, remembering that I was still buck naked. "No. Your mother and I can handle this. It's not very heavy at all."

Mom was looking around, like something was missing. I knew, she was looking for her best friend, Sally. Mom had set me up. She told Sally to be here. Dad didn't have that same look. He didn't know anything about this. He wasn't in on the plan.

"Red, did Mistress Blue give you good head in the store?"

"Yes, Sir. She was amazing! She dragged me back into the Lady's Bathroom and swallowed my cock in a stall! It was so scary. I came really fast. I wasn't holding back at all."

"He was magnificent and delicious," my mother added.

"Red, run the cart back into the store. There aren't any corrals out here, and you hate it when people abandon carts in the lot."

"Right, they can roll and scratch somebody's paint," Dad agreed, and started walking off with the cart.

Mom was still looking around for Sally. "Are you missing something, Mom? You're looking around."

"No. I just wanted to make sure we couldn't be seen. Is your cock hard, Pony-Boy?"

"Yes, Mistress Blue." I lowered the blanket so just the shaft would show.

"Mmm. It looks slick."

"It's lubed with spit." I didn't lie. I just didn't say whose spit. "Blue, I need to talk about something serious before Dad gets back."

"What's that, Bobby?"

"I want your submission returned to me...now!" I was emphatic. "I am your Master, and that's the way it's going to be going forward. We have settled the business with Nick. We have settled our immediate future with Jillian. Where I will be living, with the plans for the guest house."

"But I'm enjoying being your Mistress. And I have such big plans."

"I know, Mistress Blue. But did your plans work out the way you wanted today?"

"Not all of them."

"I know what pleases you now, Blue. I will continue to pleasure Dad. You will continue to see him suck me off. And eventually, you will get to watch Dad and I fuck each other." I felt Sally gasp between my legs, and then hum on my balls. It felt like she thought the idea of watching my Dad and I have sex was exciting to her as well. "But, you will return to being my submissive now, Blue. That's final."

My mother laughed. "Pony-Boy, you are in no position to negotiate. You're stark naked in the back of your father's car, in the middle of the Liberty Mall Parking Lot."

Dad got back in the car. And started it up. He put his seatbelt on. "Don't put the car in Drive yet, Red," I told him, "Mom and I are having a little discussion."

"You can drive home now, Red," my mother said, "Pony-Boy is getting the crop when we get home."

I didn't like the threat. I unbuckled my seat belt. "Blue, this is your last chance. You will return your submission now, or I will walk out of this car, and you will not see or speak to me for a week. And then, when you do beg me to come back home and take you again as my submissive, your punishment will be severe."

My mother was still arguing, "Bobby, don't be silly. You can't get out of the car naked. You've got no ride and no place to go."

"Blue, don't test me on this." I lifted up the blanket. "I've already made arrangements. I have a ride and I have a place to stay." Sally Whitehall met my gaze. She wasn't happy. But she solemnly nodded, yes. She was ready to give me a ride back to her house and let me stay there indefinitely.

My Dad piped in, "What's this about?"

I explained, "Red, Blue is about to offer me her submission. Then, we are going to go home and celebrate with a party."

"That sounds like fun, Marjorie. Give our Master your submission so we can have a party."

"Mom, I found this game exciting at first. I enjoyed being the henchman for the Dark Blue Mistress. And we can do that again sometime. But you took the game too far. So now it's time to have a course correction."

"Pony-Boy," she began, but I cut her off.

"It's Sir, or Master, now Blue. Call me anything else, and you won't see me for a week."

Dad looked at her. "Marjorie, our Master is very serious. Don't test him."

Mom was flustered. "Master, I don't understand."

"You don't have to understand, Blue. Just tell me what you are."

"I am your Blue, your fuck-toy, your slut and your whore. You are my Master and my World. I'm sorry I took things too far, Sir."

"Good Girl, Blue. Now strip. Lose your blouse and your skirt. You can leave on your boots and panties, " I commanded.

"Yes, Master," she said. She hung her head as she wriggled out of her miniskirt and unbuttoned her blouse.

"Very good, Blue. Now get out of the car, and come into the back seat. But get in on Dad's side of the car. Walk slowly, and don't make a scene."

"Bobby," my father admonished, "your mother could get arrested."

"Red, I will paddle your ass when we get home if you do that to me again. I'm am the Master here. Don't undermine me."

"Yes, Sir. I just-" Dad was going to defend Mom some more. His heart was in the right place. He just needed to trust me.

"It's alright, Baby Boy. Master has had me do things like this before. I know what to expect." Mom got out of the car and walked around the front. Somebody on the main drag may have seen her, because we heard a car cheerily beep its horn several times. And then I heard a whooped, "Woo-hoo!"

While Mom walked around the car, I moved from the middle seat and shifted over behind the passenger's side, leaving the middle seat open. I buckled back up. Mom, got in. She was annoyed. She gave me a cold smile and buckled up. Dad started to put the car in Drive. "Hold up, Dad! You said, the car doesn't move until everyone is buckled." I flipped the blanket back, revealing the crouched and hidden, Sally Whitehall.

She threw her arms in the air. "Surprise!" She shouted.

My mother was startled. "Sweet Baby Jesus," she almost screamed, "Sally Whitehall! You nearly scared the liver out of me!"

I was laughing hard. The look on Mom's face was priceless. I patted the middle seat, and Sally turned around and squeezed in, between my mother and me. My Dad's eyes went wide when he saw that Mrs. Whitehall was topless. He licked his lips at the sight of her mountainous tits and huge nipples.

Sally said, "I'm sorry, Margie. I didn't mean to scare you. It was Master's idea."

My Mom looked at me, smiling. "Master?", was all she said.

"Pretty Sally, take off your skirt and buckle up," I instructed. "Dad won't drive anywhere unless we're all buckled."

Sally sheepishly eased her skirt down her thick thighs and kicked it off. She grinned in a shy way at my Dad. "Hello, Andrew. Fancy meeting you here," she joked.

My father looked up from Sally's breasts. "This is absolutely delightful, Sally," he said, "You look delicious!"

"Oh my," was her response.

My Mom chimed in, "He's right, Sally. You look stunning."

"I'm nothing compared to you, Margie," Sally said. I cleared my throat loudly. Sally caught herself. "I'm sorry, Master. But your mother is gorgeous!"

"Mistress Blue, Pretty Sally would like you to take her on as a Personal Trainer, in fitness, Pilates, and submission."