The Blue Life Ch. 11: Mrs. Whitehall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother looked at Sally and me with an expression of shock and surprise. "What! Sally? Are you serious? Do you want me to be your Mistress too?"

Sally folded her hands in her lap and looked down. She was nervously shaking. "If you'll have me, Mistress Blue. But I, I've never, never been with another woman that way, Mistress. It's exciting. But, you'll have to teach me. And I hope you will be my first."

Blue hugged Sally. "Oh, Sweetie! I would be honored to be your Mistress! And I've never been with any woman other than Jillian. We can teach each other."

Sally asked, "Who is Jillian?"

I sighed. Mrs. Whitehall didn't know everything. There would be a lot for her to learn.

My Dad was looking at us in the rear view mirror. "Master, the ladies will have to cover their perfect titties with the blanket, if I'm going to drive anywhere. I can't keep my eyes on the road if I can see Heaven in the backseat."

"You heard Red, Ladies. Cover up." The women giggled and pulled the blanket up over their chests. This left no blanket for me. I was fully exposed. Sally reached over with her right hand and began casually jacking my shaft.

"Is this OK, Master?", she whispered to me, shyly.

I leaned and nibbled at her ear. "It's better than OK, Pretty Sally. You have a wonderful touch." Sally giggled.

My Dad pulled out of the parking lot. "I'm just driving home, right?"

"You can, Red. But as soon as you get home, you'll be turning around and coming back this way. We need supplies. Ladies, can you stand another wait in the car?"

"I can, if I'm under the blanket," Sally said.

"I can if she can," my Mom agreed.

"Red, pull into the drugstore on the corner. We need to get condoms."

Dad turned in. "Good thinking, Master. I was so excited, I forgot."

"Andrew, you don't need to stop. I've been on The Pill since forever," Sally said, "I'm safe."

My Mom kissed Mrs. Whitehall on the cheek. "Of course you are, Sweetie," Mom said, "We just made a rule that nobody will fuck anyone outside our family without a condom, until we are sure they are drug and disease free. So, we are all making Doctor's Appointments on Monday."

"This is a general rule. It will apply to anyone we make love with," I said.

Dad pulled past the front door to the less used part of the parking lot around the side of the building. He parked in the far corner away from anyone else. He turned and looked at me. "Master, what kind of condoms should I get? How many?"

"Get a variety pack, Red. At least a dozen."

"Yes, Sir." Dad looked at the Ladies. "Please, don't go anywhere until I get back," he joked and winked.

Sally squeezed my cock. "A dozen? Oh my!"

"It won't be just me fucking you, Pretty Sally. It will be my Dad too?"

Mrs. Whitehall turned toward my mother. "Is that alright with you, Mistress Marjorie?"

My mother took her best friend's face in her hands. "Call me, Mistress Blue. But, yes, Sally, it will be fine. He wants you. We all want you." Then Mom kissed her friend's lips with a focused passion and intensity. Mrs. Whitehall melted into the kiss, humming and purring softly. She let go of my cock and wrapped her arms around Blue. Their mouths opened, and their tongues danced together.

For the moment, I was forgotten. I had to admit, it made me a little jealous. So I unbuckled my seatbelt, then I unbuckled Mrs. Whitehall's. I sat on the transmission hump, between her legs, and ducked my head under the blanket. I pulled on her thighs, encouraging her to scoot forward, until her pussy was on the edge of the seat. Then, I began slowly kissing and licking my way up her inner thighs towards Pretty Sally's pussy.

I heard her gasp, "Oh my, Mistress! Your son! Your son wants to kiss my pussy."

"Then you had better let him. He is your Master after all." Sally's thighs relaxed and I moved closer, nuzzling my nose into Mrs. Whitehall's hairy bush. The smell of her excitement was intoxicating. I extended my tongue and slowly licked up the length of her slit to her clit. Her clit was huge, maybe as big as one of her nipples. I found this very exciting. I teased around her clit and licked back down.

"Oh Gods, Mistress. He's eating my pussy! I married the last man who ate my pussy, and that did not work out well."

My mother laughed. "David is an asshole. You're better off without him. And, by the end of today, you will feel like marrying three people, because Red and I are going to go down on you too!"

"Oh, Mistress," Sally whispered, "He is licking lower. He sucked my pussy lips in his mouth, and now he's licking even lower."

"What is he doing?"

"Oh my goodness! It's too dirty to say!"

"You're a dirty slut, Sally," my mother insisted, "Say it, Slut!"

"I'm your dirty, fucking slut, Mistress. Oh my!"

"Does he have his fingers jammed up your cunt, Slut?", I heard my mother ask. I took this as instruction.

"No, Mistress. Oh FUCK, yes, Mistress! Your son is finger fucking me!" I had thrust two fingers inside her. She was wet, but very tight.

"Is he rimming you? Is he tossing your salad?"

Sally was gasping. "I don't even know what that means, and it's too dirty to say. It's the nastiest, dirtiest, naughtiest, sexiest thing anyone has ever done to me."

"Is he eating your ass?"

"Don't make me say it, Mistress!"

Two fingers from my right hand were fingering Pretty Sally's cunt. I slicked the index finger of my left hand with my mouth.

"You need to say it, Slut, or your Master will stop."

"No! No! He can't stop," Sally groaned.

Just then, I heard the car door open. I couldn't see, so I prayed it was my Dad. "I'm back!" My Dad said it with a singsong voice. "What's going on?"

There was a long pause. My fingers stopped fucking up inside Mrs. Whitehall's cunt. I paused with my tongue still poised on her asshole. I held my breath.

"Tell him, Slut! Tell my husband what's going on. Say the words!"

Sally took a deep breath. "Your son has been eating my pussy, Andrew. Oh Fuck! He's got two fingers jammed in my cunt! And now, he's eating my ass!" I heard Dad get in and close the door. He started up the car before buckling himself. He put the car in reverse. "Oh no! No, no, no," Sally was shouting.

"He's teasing your backdoor with his finger, Sally," I heard my mother say, "Just look forward and drive, Red. Sally is going to come very loudly, and I want to be moving when she does."

"How do you know what Master is doing?", Sally asked.

"It's his technique. And I'm making suggestions," Mistress Blue replied, "Sally, this is your first lesson in submission. Your orgasm is owned by your Master and Mistress."

"What do you mean?"

"You have to ask for permission to come. If you orgasm without permission, you will be punished. And when you are told to come, you need to stop holding anything back and just let the orgasms wash over you. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress. Oh, no, no, no! Make him stop! Make him stop, Margie!"

"Is he hurting you, Sally?"

"Oh gods! Oh gods! He put a finger in my fucking asshole! Oh fuck!"

"Does it hurt?"

"No. It's just sick. Only dirty whores get fucked in the ass," Sally moaned. This only made me press my finger, which had been wiggling with just the tip inside her, in even deeper to the second knuckle.

"My Master wedged his thick cock into my ass and came there just this morning," my mother said, "Does that make me a dirty whore?"

"Yes, fuck yes, you're a dirty whore, Mistress, and I love you!"

"Mommy fucked my ass with a strapon cock today. I've never come so hard in my life," my father added from the front seat. "I guess, I'm a dirty whore too!"

"Fucking whore!" Sally screamed.

"Are you talking about me, Red, or you, Pretty Sally?"

"Me, Mistress! I'm your dirty whore! I'm such a fucking slut. I even love having my asshole finger-fucked. He's licking my clit now! He's licking it! I need to come. Oh fuck! Mistress, please! Let me come!"

I heard my mother slurping on something. I assumed she was sucking on Mrs. Whitehall's massive tits. "You can come when we get in the garage. We're a half mile away now."

"Master is biting my clit! Oh, fuck! Hurry, Andrew! Speed! I can't! I can't hold back much longer! Mistress! Don't pinch my nipples! They're too sensitive. Oh fuck, you'll make me come! Ow! Ow! Oh! FUCK! So close!"

I heard my father shout, "We're in the garage! Come now, Whore! Come for your Mistress and Masters! Come, Pretty Sally Whitehall, you fucking slut!" I was surprised. I had never heard my father be so aggressive and Dominant. And she came! Hips bucking. Screaming. Panting. Gasping. Her cunt spasmed around my two fingers. Her asshole quivered around my one finger.

"Thank you. Thank you. Oh my, thank you," Sally was almost laughing, "I just need to catch my breath."

My Dad got out of the car. He shouted,"There's no time for catching your breath, Slut! Marjorie, get out of the way." My dad opened the back door. He was had his fly down and his thin, hard, five inch cock was out. "Suck on this, Sally! Now, you dirty slut! Get your mouth on my cock!" Bleary-eyed from her orgasm, Sally lunged for Dad's dick, taking him to the root. "That's right you big, beautiful bitch, you fuckin' cock-hungry whore. Give Your Master your mouth! No hands! No hands! Pinch your titties instead. I'm going to grab your hair and just fuck your pretty, soft mouth, Sally!"

I sat on the floor in the back of the Cadillac. I wondered where my meek father had gone. I was more than a little stunned. He was totally Dominant, taking and fucking Mrs. Whitehall's face.

"Marjorie, get me a condom, one of the studded ones!"

Mom squeezed past Dad in the garage and grabbed the plastic bag from the drugstore from the front seat, "Holy crap, Andrew. There are forty-two condoms here!"

"Don't send a hungry man to buy groceries. And don't send a horny man to buy condoms. There are three variety packs, and a pack of natural skin ones. Plus a tube of warming lube, and a cute, little, purple battery powered vibrator. I liked the design on the box. Get out a studded condom, I'm going to fuck this big, beautiful, submissive slut's cunt!"

"Here, the 'Randy Rider, studded for her pleasure'," Mom read from the packaging. "This one is lubed with a warming gel."

"Take it out of the foil, Marjorie. Sally Slut, get on you back and spread your legs. That's right, you horny bitch. Show me your pussy. You're going to get royally fucked! Slip that condom on your husband's cock, Marjorie. Mmm. Fuck. I can feel that warming lube. Now, tell me you really want me to fuck your big-tittied best friend, Blue."

Mom kissed Dad full on the mouth. "Fuck her, Puppy. Fuck her silly. Fuck her into next week, Andrew. I love you. And I love our new submissive. I want you to give her every pleasure."

Mrs. Whitehall was lying down on the back seat of the Cadillac. Her legs hung out the door. Dad leaned forward and began running his condom covered cock along Sally's slit. "Tell me what you want, Sally."

"I want your cock in me, Andrew,"

"Call me, Red. No, call me, Master Red, or just, Master. Tell me what you want, Sally."

"I want your cock, Master. Please, fuck me. I need it so bad. Fuck me, Red. Fuck me, Master Red! Fuck your slut! Please, don't tease me. It's been so long. My pussy needs filled, Master Red."

"Spread those pussy lips. Show me that greedy fuck-hole! Yes! Perfect! Now, take it," Dad shouted. And he jammed his cock, balls deep, into Mrs. Whitehall. He held it deep. "Tell me how that feels, you big, beautiful, submissive slut."

"It's perfect, Master. My cunt was built for your cock. Oh, Gods! You fill me up so good. You're such a masterful lover. Such a great fuck, Sir. Yes! Just like that. Fuck me! Fuck me, hard!"

My father looked at me. "Pony-boy," he said. Dad used my submissive name. I was caught off guard. "Are these the biggest tits you've ever seen?", he asked.

"In real life, Dad? Yes, Sir. Sally, you have phenomenal tits." I caressed them as I spoke. "So big. So soft. Such gorgeous nipples."

"They're very sensitive right now. They're always super-sensitive right after I orgasm."

"Pony-Boy, I need you to be sucking those juggies."

"Yes, Sir."

"Master," Mrs. Whitehall said, and I realized she wasn't talking to me, "Master Red, may I come again on your cock?"

"Are you close?"

"Any second now. With your fucking and, oh my, Master Bobby loving my tits. I'm on the edge right now. I would just have to play with my clit a little."

"Blue, my only love.," my Dad said, "Come here."

"Yes, Master." I had never heard my mom refer to Dad as "Master" before, I was hit by conflicting waves of jealousy and pride in my Dad. Pride won out.

"Kiss me, Love, I need that right now." My mother tenderly, then passionately kissed Dad, while his cock picked up steam in and out of her best friend's pussy. "Is your pussy feeling left out, Blue? You can tell me."

"A little, Sir. But this is Sally's time. I'll get fucked later."

"No. This is your time too, Blue. Go around. Get in on the other side of the car, and sit on Pretty Sally's face."

Blue giggled like she had just got a present. "Really? Should I do that?"

"Go make this slut give you a great cum, Mistress Blue. Did you hear that, Sally?"

"Yes, Sir."

"You're going to eat my wife's cunt. And the more excited she gets the faster I'm going to fuck you. But I've come three times today already. I could orgasm now or in a half hour. I'm in no rush. And I'm in total control. I will cum with my wife. So you had better get her off. You may play with your beautiful big clit and cum as many times as you want. But I won't be done fucking until Mistress Blue cums on your face, Sally."

Mrs. Whitehall nodded, then began furiously stroking her huge clit. It must be four times the size of Mom's. She whispered to me, "Daddy, may I come again, please?"

"Daddy wants you to come, Little Girl. Now!" I bit her nipple, and flicked my tongue across the face of it. Mrs. Whitehall groaned, arched her back and came again.

Mom climbed in the backseat. She had pulled off her white boots and panties. She kissed Sally in an upside-down kiss. "Are you having fun, slut?"

"Oh, Margie. Do I need permission for each orgasm? They're coming on top of each other now."

Mom laughed, "No, you can just come. But don't make yourself too sensitive. Red won't stop pounding your cunt, slut, until I have come. Are you ready to eat my pussy, Sally?"

"Margie, I've loved you for years. I want this so bad. Please, Mistress. Let me show you how much I love you. Please?"

Mom spun around and lowered her bald, shaven pussy to her best friend's face. Mrs. Whitehall had her eyes closed in anticipation, or was focusing on her pleasure. Either way, Sally arched her back and came again as soon as Mistress Blue's pussy made contact with her submissive's tongue.

I sat up. My back was starting to hurt, crouched on the floor. My father was pistoning his cock in Mrs. Whitehall's cunt. He was muttering things like, "Take it. Take it, bitch! Fuck my cock! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

I reached over the front seat and grabbed the warming lube and the box with the vibrator. I took it out. It was only about five inches long, with a slight curve at the tip. I slicked it with the warming gel, and touched it to Mrs. Whitehall's huge, distended clit. She moaned, as she felt the sensations of the gel. She had her hands up by Mom's thighs and pussy. I clicked the vibrator on, to its lowest setting, and ran it in circles around our submissive's clit. When I saw her arch her back and moan again in orgasm, I click the vibe up a speed and pressed it directly on her sensitive clit.

She screamed in surprise, as her orgasms compounded on top of each other. I took the vibe off Sally's pussy, clicked it around to its lowest setting again, and turned my attention toward teasing the brown, puckered rosebud of my mother's asshole.

"Oh, Master, what are you doing?", she asked. Then she focused on her friend, eating her cunt. "Yes, Slut! Suck that clit. Lick it! Faster! Bite it. Eat me! Oh fuck!"

I knew Mom was getting close. So I pressed the vibe against her sphincter. "Relax, Blue!" I eased the tip inside.

"Oh fuck! What are you doing to me, Master? I'm so fucking sensitive back there still, from the butt-fucking you gave me this morning! Oh, fucking fuck!"

I clicked the vibe up two speeds and twirled it in her ass. My mother screamed, "YES! Master! Fuck! Andrew! Baby, come with me! Oh fuck! Eat my pussy, Sally! Never stop eating my cunt! Oh, gods! Fu-fuck! Guh! Gah! Gah! FUCK! St.-stop! Too much!"

I clicked the vibe to off and held it still. My Dad had just shot his load, fucking Sally Whitehall. She was only the second woman Dad had ever fucked.

I eased the vibrator out of Mom's ass. She leaned forward off her best friend's face. "Thank you, Sally. Oh, that was good. Better than I had imagined. I'm tingling all over," Mom said.

Mrs. Whitehall's face was slick with my mother's juices. She licked her lips and smiled. "You taste wonderful, Mistress. Oh, Master Red, that was so good. That is exactly the kind of pussy pounding I've been needing for years."

Dad eased his cock out. "Thank you, Ladies! Marjorie, I love you more than ever. Thank you for sharing your friend with me. Sally, you are amazing. That will be the first of many times fucking you." Dad slipped the condom off of his slimy cock. He held it up. "And look how much I came. Slut! Get down here and clean your Master's cock with your mouth!"

Sally laughed and looked at me. She whispered, "I thought you said Master Red was submissive." She struggled a little to sit up and get out of the car. But then she knelt on the bare, concrete, garage floor, and reverently kissed and licked my father's cock clean.

My mother gathered up her clothes from the front seat, and her boots and panties from behind the car. Sally had finished cleaning Dad's cock, and he was helping her stand. Mom lightly kissed Dad, then kissed her friend, "We are going to have such fun! I'm going to make a pot of tea."

"Yes, Margie. Thank you. I'm very thirsty," Mrs. Whitehall said.

Mom and Dad went inside, holding hands.

Mrs. Whitehall looked at me. She rushed around the car and wrapped her arms around me. "Thank you, Sir. That was amazing." We kissed. My cock pressed against her belly. "Oh my! Master, I must have come seven or eight times. Honestly, I've never felt anything like that."

"I'm very happy, Pretty Sally."

"I love the way you call me, Pretty Sally. It makes me feel so young and sexy."

"Well, you are sexy."

"Thank you, Master." She touched my cock and began stroking it. "But I'm so sorry, Sir."

"Sorry for what?"

"Master Red fucked me and he came. I ate Mistress Blue until she came. I couldn't stop coming myself. I honestly lost count. And here you are with a stiff, hard cock. That's not right."

"What do you suggest we do about that?"

"Sir, I just want to tell you how I feel. I love serving your father and especially your mother. But I want you to be special, my owner, my first, my...my...Daddy."

"I'm honored, Little Girl."

"You are the one who took me. So your needs come first, Daddy. Before any other Mistresses or Masters. Don't let me ever forget that."

"I won't," I said. And we kissed again, with more passion.

"Daddy, I think I'm going to need you to spank or paddle your Little Girl really hard. And then," she leaned in really close, and whispered in my ear, "you're going to have to make me your dirty whore. You're going to have to fuck your special Dirty Whore's ass!"

"Are you sure, Pretty Sally?"

"Yes, Daddy. Your father whispered that he loved fucking me, but that the next time would be in my ass. I don't think I should refuse him."

"You always can do that, Sally. If things are going too fast, or you just want to let me know that you are getting close to your limits, just say, 'Yellow Card.' And if you need a game or scene or punishment to end immediately, say, 'Red Card.' That means, everything stops."