The Blue Life Ch. 12: Lace Boudoir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I take the butt-plug out, Daddy? It makes me walk funny."

"No, it stays in. When we get to your house, you're graduating to a larger size, Mrs. Whitehall."

"Yes, Bobby."

We walked back to the fitting room, and Sally put on her skirt and blouse. I had Sally unbutton four buttons on her blouse. I wanted just a hint of the black bra peeking out.

Sally paid for the lingerie. She was flabbergasted that she could get so many items for $250. Sondra said she had been given a deep discount. And she offered Sally a job catalog modeling.

Sally said, "I'm too fat and old for modeling. Sondra. You called me a Cow!"

Sondra laughed. "Sally, you're gorgeous. I called you a Cow because I'm jealous of your giant milkers, your glorious tits! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I can say some weird shit when I'm being Dominant. It just comes out."

"No, Ma'am. Thank you, Sondra. You were amazing. You taught me so much. And I looked at my pussy in the mirror. You're an artist. I feel so sexy."

"You are so sexy, Sally," Sondra said, "Honestly. I want Lace Boudoir represented by a wide diversity of women. I want you to model for the store. I couldn't pay you much, but you would get to keep a portion of the lingerie you model. So, maybe I can bribe you with panties, and nighties!"

Sally was flattered. "Thank you, Ma'am. But let me talk it over with my Master and my Daughter."

As we left the store, Sally hugged Sondra, kissed her cheek, and they whispered something to each other.

I didn't know if I should shake Sondra's hand or try to kiss her. I was carrying the bags from the store, so my hands were full. I had an excuse. But I stepped close to Sondra, into her personal space and I thanked her for being amazing and making the day special. I started tripping over my words.

Sondra quickly hugged me and whispered in my ear, "Call me, or you're a bastard."

That made me snort a laugh.

To be continued.