The Blue Life Ch. 14: Sally and Terri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She wants to bring you to church with her, on the first date? She must really like you, Bobby."

"Why do you say that?"

"Inviting someone to your church is like bringing someone on a date to a Family Wedding. You know that all the people around will be asking later, 'Whatever happened to that nice boy you brought with you that one time?' I'm just saying. Do you like her like that?"

I smiled. "I'm pretty psyched. She's a little older than me. And she's got an established business. She's also beautiful and smart. Well, she's sort of out of my league."

"Bobby, don't put yourself down. You're handsome, smart, kind, and an amazing lover. I am proud that you've spent this day making love to me. Sondra is definitely not out of your league."

I pulled Sally against me. Her breasts mashed against my chest. I kissed her deeply, our tongues dancing with each other. "Thank you, Little Girl. Without you, I would not have a date tomorrow with Ms. Sondra Gutierrez."

"And without you, Master, I would not have a date tomorrow with Tittie-ophile Dennis Browne."

I caressed Sally large breasts. "Then we are even," I said.

Sally moaned, "We're not even, Daddy. I'm your Dirty Whore, and you are about to take my anal virginity."

"Do you have the scented candles lit in the bedroom?"

"No, Daddy. I'll go light them," Sally stood up.

"And I'll go get the paddle and other gear."

"Is this going to hurt, Daddy?"

"I won't lie to you, Princess. This will hurt quite a bit. But I won't injure you. You will suffer. But that will be so that your pleasure will seem all the greater in comparison. And by the end of the night, you will be fully mine, Sweetie."

"Thank you, Daddy. I want to be you Dirty Whore, your fuck-cow, your pussy slut, and the best butt-fuck you've ever had."

"I've only had one other."

"Then this will be easy, Daddy!"

"Princess," I said, trying to sound menacing and Dominant, "nothing about this night will be Easy."

Sally kissed me and playfully bit my lower lip. "That's where you're wrong, Master. For you, I'm very Easy." And she walked off into her bedroom. I don't know if it was the high heels or a new sexual confidence, but Sally walked with a swagger that seemed to say, "I know you're checking out my ass!"

I went out to the car and got the wedge shaped sex pillow and my Athletic Bag with my gear. I hoped I didn't forget anything. The fact that I had forgotten my toothbrush was not a good sign.

I entered the bedroom. The room was in a general disarray, but the bed was made up neatly. Sally was finishing lighting a fourth candle. Already the room was smelling faintly of lavender and vanilla.

A queen sized bed was in the center of the room. "Help me strip the bed down to the fitted sheet," I said, "we don't want to stain your bedspread with your pussy juices or my cum."

"Aren't you going to wear a condom, Sir?" We stripped the bed together.

"Not if I tittie-fuck you and cum right in your slutty face." Sally gasped at my change of tone, and bit her lower lip. "Princess, there are lots of ways that I could take your ass and make you Daddy's Dirty Butt-fucking Whore." Sally's eyes went wide with excitement. "I could be tender and romantic, or I can be stern, rough, and degrading. You are the submissive, Sweetie. And you hold all the power."

"Daddy, you're my Master. I give you all the power."

"You give me the control. But the power to say "Slow Down" or "Stop," that's all yours. You know the safe words."

"I do. And I want you to be rough. You can even call me names. I kinda liked when Sondra called me a Cow. You could call me a Bitch or dog, or even a fat-pig. But, please don't say that I'm ugly."

"You are NOT ugly, Little Girl. You are so sexy and beautiful. Look at the way you've gotten dressed for Daddy."

"Thank you, Sir. It's all for you. It's just that...David, my ex, liked to call me ugly. And I got to believing him. It wasn't until years after the divorce that I realized that he might have been lying. And I still have my doubts."

"He was lying," I said. I sat down on the bed. "Little Girl, I want you to get out your toys and lay them out on the bed."

"Do you mean, my sex toys, Daddy? The ones I use to make my kitty purr before bed each night?"

"Exactly, Sweetie."

"I sort of have a lot, Daddy. It's embarrassing."

"That's because you're a fucking, horny slut who hasn't gotten enough fucking. We are going to fix that. I want you to get them out, one by one, and I want you to tell me why you like each one."

"Yes, Sir." Sally went to her bedside dresser and got a key out of a drawer. She then went to her bedside table and unlocked a drawer on it. "I keep them locked up. Because, well, I don't want Terri to find them."

"That made sense when Terri was little, Sally. But it doesn't make sense now. You're going to show your daughter your treasures and toys. You're even going to suggest she borrow them. And if she doesn't know how any of them work, first you will suggest demonstrating them on yourself, and then you will offer to give your daughter a helping hand."

"I couldn't do that, Bobby!"

"Call me Daddy, Sir, or Master, Slut. I'm going to spank your pussy for forgetting. And spank it more for thinking you can't do what I say."

"Yes, Master. I just don't know how I could seduce my daughter like that?"

"Do you want to? Do you want to teach her to eat your pussy? Do you want to serve your Daughter like a Mistress, or have her serve you?"

"This sort of play with my daughter? Spanking her? Tying her up? I don't know if I could."

"What if I made Terri spank your sweet pussy, Sally?"

"I would cum so hard, Daddy. And I want to see Terri, punished and spanked and all of it too, but I don't think I can do it."

"I understand. You were showing me your toys, Pretty Sally."

"This one is my bullet. It's very short, and it only has one speed. But it feels good on my nipples. And once I get excited, I can bring it near my clit and pussy hole. I can tease there and cum. I like this one, because it fits in my purse, and looks like a lipstick, so I often bring this one to work. This one is my glass twisty. It's my prettiest dildo. It spirals, and feels different if I'm spinning it clockwise or counter clockwise. It also has a very wide base, so I can set it on the bed and mount it. Then, I will just rock back and forth on it, while I'm reading a romance novel. When, I'm ready to cum, I'll play with my clit, pinch my nipples and bounce on it. This one is Mr. Jelly. It's my jelly dong. It's too long to fit inside my pussy all the way. But I will stuff myself with this, and then slap the end. That's sends vibrations through my whole pussy. Also, I will suck and lick this one, or even put it in my throat when I'm masturbating. Because it feels the most like a real cock in my mouth. And this one is my Dolphin. This one thrusts and spins and vibrates. And the little dolphin there will stimulate my clit when I put the larger part in my pussy."

"Is that all your toys?", I asked.

"There's a hair brush with a ribbed, rubber handle. I will sometimes fuck myself with that, especially at work. I don't want to bring my other dongs or dildoes to work. Somebody might find them. And then, if I really need to cum fast and hard, if I just want to get off, there is the Monster Under the Bed, Sir. But that's not really a sex toy, so I don't keep it hidden."

"Show me the Monster, Little Girl."

"This one is sometimes too intense, depending on my time of the month. And if I use it too much, it can leave my clit feeling funny and numb for a couple of days." Sally got out a large, corded Wand Massager from under the bed. It was connected by an extension cord that ran under the bed. "I had another one, and wore it out. This is like that one, only it has a heat setting. I don't like the heat on my clit, or the vibrations on my tits. But I will sometimes just put on the heat, and rub this on my nipples, and think about somebody sucking on them, drinking my milk from me."

"That nursing fetish is pretty strong with you, Little Girl."

"Yes, Daddy. It's why I like drinking cum too. I like to feel like the essence of my lover is being taken in by my body. That it is feeding my soul. I feel like that, only in reverse, when I'm feeding my lover from my tits."

"That's a very sexy way of describing your desires, Slut."

"Does it make you want to get me pregnant, Daddy?"

I laughed. "No. Little GIrl, your Master is NOT getting you pregnant!"

"Do you think your father would want to get me pregnant?"

I shook my head. "You would have to ask my Dad. But I think he got a vasectomy after I was born. Mom had a hard time in delivery with me, so they decided I would be their first and last child."

"I'm sorry, Sir. Marjorie never told me that story."

"Well, if you do become pregnant, Slut. I would be honored to drink from your tits. And I will have you visit my Dad at his office, so he can suckle your tits for his lunch hour."

"You mean, that's all he would do? We wouldn't fuck? I wouldn't have to suck his cock. He would just pretend to have lunch off my tits, like a baby?"

"Does that sound like fun, Sally?"

"Yes, Master. That actually sounds heavenly."

"Good. I will arrange for that to happen this week. Now, stand in front of me. And take off your bra."

"Do you like my big titties, Daddy?" Sally took off her bra, and then, standing in front of me, held her tits, lifted them up and rubbed her huge nipples across my lips.

I grabbed Sally's hands and forced them behind her back. "Grab your hands, Sally. Hold them back there." I massaged Mrs. Whitehall's breasts, kneading and caressing them. I pinched and rolled her nipples until they became stiff. Then I pinched them and twisted them until Sally gasped. "I love your giant tits, Pretty Sally. But I'm here for your ass," I said. I got out a blindfold and put it on Sally. It's special, and completely blocks out the light, but it doesn't press on the eyes, so you can blink and look around, but still see nothing. I pulled Sally by her nipples, like Sondra did at the shop. Forcing her up on the bed, and then pulling her down over the red, wedge shaped sex-pillow. This left her in a modified doggie position, on her knees, but with her head down near the mattress. I got out the velcro cuffs, and put them on her wrists and ankles.

Sally gasped, "Daddy, are you going to tie me up?"

"Yes, Princess," I said, as I clipped the wrist cuffs to D-rings at the corners of the sex pillow. "You are blindfolded. And you are bound. You don't have to worry about pleasing your Daddy. You don't have to worry about how you look. You don't have to worry about how you are supposed to act or react. Each sensation will be a surprise and a gift." I tied her legs to the corners of the bed so that she was spread wide. I have an adjustable spreader bar I can put either at a subs knees or ankles, but I had forgotten that. I was hoping that the restraints would be enough.

I began massaging Sally's legs from her ankles, up her calves, to her thighs. Around from her outer thighs to her inner thighs. Sally began to moan and almost purr, "Mmm, Daddy. I'm yours. Touch me everywhere."

I got the Wand and I set it to heat. I slowly pressed it to Sally's cunt. When she started to hump it, I took it away. I took the jelly dong and lubed it. It was about eight inches long, and not quite as thick around as my cock. I began to work it into Sally's pussy.

"Oh, yes, Daddy. Fill me up. Are you going to fuck my tight pussy again, Daddy. Is your cock hard for me?"

I grabbed the butt-plug and pulled on it, not enough to pop it out, just enough to stimulate Sally's backdoor. I started a rocking motion. As I would pull back on the butt-plug, I would ease the jelly dong farther into Sally's cunt. As, I would press the butt-plug, I would pull back on the dildo. I wanted to give Sally the feeling of being double-penetrated and double-fucked. I worked these gently, until Sally began to moan and purr like when I was stroking her legs.

Then, when I felt like she was getting into a zone of comfort and pleasure, I stood and pulled out the butt-plug and the jelly dong at the same time. Sally whispered, "No, Daddy. Please. I need them. It felt so good."

Before she could say anything else, I grabbed the paddle and gave her large ass a hard spank. Sally screamed, "Oh fuck, no, Daddy! What did I do?"

"You're getting six smacks with the paddle, Princess. You need to count.."

"That was one, Daddy? Please, spank your slut's ass!"

I slapped her ass again with the eighteen inch paddle. "Thank you, Daddy. That's two."

The panties were providing a level of protection from the paddle. "That's three, Daddy. Oh fuck. Please can I have another."

I spanked her again. "That's four, Daddy. I need to catch my brea-oh, GOD! That's five, Daddy! Thank you! But-Six! Daddy, that's six! That's six! That's six! Is the paddling over?"

I pulled the split crotch panties wide. I could see Sally asshole still gaping a little. I reached my hand underneath her. Her clit was fully distended and her pussy was soaked. Just as Sally breathing started to slow, I spanked her pussy, just like I had seen Sondra do, with my open hand. Sally screamed even louder. "Master, my pussy! Oh fuck! That was one. Thank you, Sir. Two. Gods, Daddy, please, no. Three. Thank you, sir? How many more?

I lubed two fingers and gently worked them into Sally's ass. I stroked her pussy as lovingly and soothingly as I could with the other hand. I wanted Sally to make the association that having her ass invaded meant pleasure and relief. Mom called this, simple operant conditioning.

Sally moaned, "Oh, Daddy. Your fingers feel so good. You're making my pussy feel so good. You're even making my asshole feel good, Daddy." I lubed the jelly dong again. And I crouched behind Mrs. Whitehall. Her pussy was red and swollen from both excitement and the spankings I had just given it. I tried to soothe it and tease it at the same time with my lips and tongue. I gently pulled Sally's ass open with both hands. Then, as my lips and tongue touched Sally's clit, I pressed the jelly dildo into her ass! Sally didn't resist. She pressed back as much as she could and welcomed her familiar toy into a new and unfamiliar place. "Oh, Daddy! That feels so good. Fill my ass! Lick my clit. You're going to make me cum again. Can your dirty whore cum, Daddy? Please? Please can I cum? Oh fuck, Daddy. If you don't want me to cum, you have to stop licking my clit right now. Oh, Daddy? I'm going to cum. Please? Oh, fuck! I'm cumming, Daddy! Please, don't spank my pussy. I just couldn't hold back. Oh, fuck. that cock is going so deep! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

I turned on the wand massager and pressed it to Sally's clit! Her hips bucked uncontrollably, as I forced another orgasm on her. I worked the jelly dong in and out of her ass, fucking her to a depth of at least seven inches and withdrawing until only an inch or two were still inside her, then plunging it deep again. I rapidly pressed several orgasms onto Sally. Her back was sweating. Her whole body collapsed onto the angled pillow and the bed. Her knees could no longer hold her up.

I took out the headphones and music player from my bag. I pulled up a mix of trance music I had recorded, mellow sounds, chants and bells, water rushing, nature sounds mixed with strategically chosen and placed love songs. I kissed Sally's cheek as I put the headphones on Sally's ears. She was mumbling, "Thank you, Daddy. So good. I love you, Daddy. I'm your Dirty Slut. Make me your Dirty Whore."

I rubbed the sweat into her back, feeling for any remaining tension in her body. I left the red jelly dildo pressed deep into Sally's ass, about as deep as I thought my cock would go. She had on the blindfold, and was listening to smooth, mellow sounds and love songs. I wanted her to feel transported into another realm.

Mrs. Whitehall fell asleep. I chuckled to myself and quietly got off the bed. I reached into my pocket and felt my cell phone. I thought about taking a picture of Sally and texting it to Sondra, but that didn't feel right. I thought about calling her again, seeing if she would come over. I shook my head. I decided to give Sally a little break. Forcing those last orgasms on her had taken a lot out of her. Maybe I would bring her a glass of water. Then I got the idea, I could fill the sports bottle in my gym bag, and Sally could

drink without me untying her! I grabbed the bottle and went to the kitchen. I quickly washed and rinsed it. Then I filled it with ice and water from the fridge door.

I took a sip, and decided to finish my egg rolls. I was sitting on the couch, next to the laundry basket full of clean, unfolded clothes, when I realized that I had miscalculated. By giving Sally a break, I had given myself one too. My hardon had deflated. I was imagining how I would have Sally reinvigorate my cock when I heard the front door open. Ah, the answer to my prayers. Just the thought of Sondra coming over and participating in this kinky scene was stirring my cock. I shouted, "I'm so glad you decided to make it. I was just thinking about you. Come here and give me a kiss!"

"Bobby McMillan? What the hell are you doing here?", a voice said.

Oh shit! It wasn't Sondra! It was Sally's daughter, Terri. I had not seen Terri in nearly four years. The last time had been my High School Graduation Party. Terri had just finished Eighth Grade. She was a tiny, scrawny twerp, who obviously didn't want dragged along to my Grad Party by her Mom. Boy, had she changed!

Terri had filled out, much like her Mom, she was now curvy and generously endowed. She was wearing sweat pants, slung low and rolled down on her hips, and a cropped, sleeveless sweatshirt, with a skull with a rose in it's teeth printed on the front. It was cut in the front to expose her toned abs and some sort of blue gem in a navel piercing. Terri is shorter than her Mom, only about five feet tall. Her breasts are large, maybe even bigger than her mother's! But that could be an illusion, brought on by the fact that Terri has a much smaller waist that contrasts and emphasizes her big tits and her high, firm, round butt. Terri's hair was long, down past her shoulder blades. She had also dyed it bright blue, like Blue Raspberry Kool-Aid. It was also shaved on one side, like a half-Mohawk. That exposed her ear, which had at least five earrings in it, running up the length of her ear. She also wore a thin silver nose-ring in one nostril. She looked punk, edgy, angry, rock and roll and, yes, a little bit Lesbian.

I was taken aback. I hemmed a, "Hi, Terri. I didn't expect you."

She looked at me like I was a turd that had dropped from Outer Space. "Did you say something about kissing me?"

"Uh. That was a sort of a joke. Sorry. I didn't know it was you."

"Where the Hell is my Mom? Hey, is that Chinese food? I'm starving." She grabbed her Mom's dirty plate and loaded Spicy Beef, Chicken Broccoli and House Fried Rice onto it and started shoveling it in her face.

"Your mother is tied up with something at the moment." I snickered at my own inside joke.

"Is my Mom out with your Mom? This stuff is cold. Why are you here? Oh, Jesus! I know what this is! I'm so sorry, Bobby."

I was confused. "I don't understand," I said, "What do you think this is?"

"Our Moms are trying to set us up! Mom has been going on and on about you for months. Do you think Bobby McMillan's cute? She says. She talks about you a lot. I think she wants us to date. Ha!"

I smiled. "Actually, you're Mom is worried that you're a Lesbian. She thinks you hate boys."

Terri grabbed half a spring roll. "You don't have to be a Lesbian to realize that boys are basically walking dicks! Besides, being a Lesbian didn't work out."