The Blue Life Ch. 14: Sally and Terri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your Mom thinks that you should give dick a try before you give up on it," I playfully nudged her shoulder.

"Ha! That's funny, coming from her. She gave up on dick and has been settling for her toys for years! It's a small house, y'know. I hear things."

"Your Mom thinks you're a virgin."

"Jesus! Is she telling the whole world my business. I am not a virgin! Well, not all the way. I sucked a cock once."

"Really?" I feigned shock, "I'm not sure that I believe you."

"It was no big deal. Except I broke up with my boyfriend over it."

"You're a Lesbian with a boyfriend?"

"Former boyfriend. And I'm not a Lesbian! This kid, Tim and I had gotten fast food, and then parked and ate our burgers and fries. Then we started kissing, like really making out and he started touching my tits. It was nice. Tim wasn't a great kisser, but I was sort of getting into it anyway. And then he unzips his pants and pulls out his boner. OK? So, I'm not a slut or anything, but we had been dating for a while, and he even asked me to the School Semi-Formal. So I had been expecting something like this." She looked at me as if for approval.

I just said, "Go on."

"So anyway, it didn't surprise me that much. I knew he got hard when we kissed before. I had even touched it through his pants a couple times. But this was the first time he took it out. So, I reach out and touch it, and it feels sort of cool. I mean it's hot in my hand, and both hard and soft. And it's oozing his spuzz. So he puts his hand at the back of my neck and just starts pushing me down on his thing. So, I figure, we're dating and getting serious. Why not! So, I lick it. And it's not too gross. He tells me to put it in my mouth because he's really excited. So I do. And he just shoots his junk in my mouth, like I hardly had my lips on it. And his spuzz is gross, like salty mucus. So I spit it into the bag from the burger joint and wipe my mouth with a napkin. And Tim says, 'I had fries in there!' Not, "Thanks, Terri, that was amazing," or, "Wow! Terri, you're so hot, I came right away.' He's worried about his damn fries!"

"Boys can be big jerks sometimes," I agree.

"So I tell him like, 'I will buy you more fries, Dude!' Y'know? Then I started taking off my panties from under my skirt. And he says like, 'What's going on, here?' And I told him that I just did him, and had his dick in my mouth, so it was his turn to do me, and lick my pussy. And he's like, 'I'm not gay! I'm not a pussy eater!' And I say, 'You're not a chick, Tim. There's nothing gay about going down on your girlfriend.'"

"This guy sounds more and more like a real tool. A complete jerk. And frankly, he doesn't know what he's missing."

"Yeah, well it gets worse. He says, 'I'm not putting my head where lots of other guys have had their cocks!' So, I just lost it. I grabbed his head, and biffed it into his steering wheel. Then I got out of the car and walked home. It was like more than a half mile. The next time we're at school, I hear this rumor where he's saying that we fucked, but that he didn't want a slut like me anymore, so like he says he dumped me."

"What did your friends say?"

"I don't have any friends. High School totally sucks. It sucks being the girl in school with the biggest tits. Boys make jokes about me. Girls are jealous. Boys tell each other that they've fucked me, that I'm easy. I haven't been with any of them. I'm a virgin, y'know!"

"You were just saying that you weren't a virgin."

"Well, fuck what I'm saying, listen to what I'm telling you. I haven't been with any guys. Just Quick-on-the-Trigger-Tim in my mouth."

"What about girls?"

"What about 'em?"

"Have you ever been with a girl?"

"No. But, you wanna hear something funny? I was going to. I was going to try it tonight. I went over to my friend Rachel's house."

"I thought you didn't have any friends," I teased.

"Shut up," she said, "You sound like my Mom. So Rachel and me had pizza. And we were watching a movie. And I was going to see if she might want to experiment and make-out, maybe take things further. She's cute and stuff. I don't know. But I was going to stay the night, and her parents are gone. So we start watching the movie and Rachel says that Tim had asked her to the School Dance. And I was like, Tim is a jerk. And Rachel says, 'Well, everyone knows why Tim broke up with you. And I'm not like that.' I just didn't say anything. I thought Rachel was cool. I thought she was my friend. I just took my stuff and came home." She started to snuffle and rub her eyes, like she was on the edge of tears.

"Look, Terri. Have you really fantasized about being with another woman?"

"Yeah. Don't tell my Mom, but I watch a lot of Porn on my laptop. And I really like Lesbian Porn."

I made a connection. "You look a little that porn actress, Daiquiri Starr! Your haircut is like hers in that movie...uh, Lesbian Bitch School!"

"You've seen that movie too? God, I love her! She's like a superhero. I thought about getting a star tattoo on my neck like hers, but Mom would freak. So I settled for dying my hair and buzzing my hair on the one side like her, plus one other thing, well two." Terri leaned in close with a big grin on her face. She whispered in my ear, "Don't tell my Mom but, I got my nipples pierced."

I was actually very surprised. "You didn't!"

Terri batted her eyes at me. "Nobody has seen. I was going to show Rachel tonight. And...," Terri's eyes went wide, "do you wanna see, Bobby? Do you wanna see my pierced titties?" She said it like it was a dare. Terri grabbed the bottom of her sweatshirt, waiting to see if I would take her up on that dare.

I grabbed Terri by the shoulders. "Terri, I would like to see, but I need to explain something first. Because I don't want you to think I'm a jerk later."

"It's OK, Bobby. I'm just super horny. And-"

I cut her off, "You would like to get your pussy licked."

"Oh fuck, Bobby! Would you do that for me?"

"Terri, I would LOVE to eat your pussy, and make you cum. But, I need to explain something first. Remember that scene in Lesbian Bitch School where Daiquiri Starr is with both the Principal and the Gym Coach?"

"Lotta Diamonds and Mistee Mountains. Yeah, that's the best scene in the movie. Daiquiri makes the older women eat her pussy. Then she fucks Lotta Diamonds with a strap-on dick, and then they all daisy-chain."

"OK, so have you ever fantasized about being in a scene like that?"

"Do you like the kinky stuff, Bobby? Do you want me to like dominate you, like Daiquiri Starr in that scene?"

I laughed. "No. But that's part of it, Terri. Have you ever fantasized about you and an older woman?"

"Or more than one older woman, like Daiquiri Starr has? Yeah."

"What about a woman as old as my Mom?" I tried to ask the question as casually as possible.

"Sure, Bobby. Your Mom is hot. She's not as sexy as my Mom, but she's still super fine. Do you fantasize about fucking your Mommy, Bobby? Or do you just want to see her eat a young girl's pussy? I don't think I could seduce your mother, Bobby. She's too conservative." She socked my arm like she was joking.

I looked at Terri in the eye. "Do you think I would have a shot at seducing your Mom?", I asked.

"You're dreaming, Bobby! She's too shy. And, if she wasn't, she's just way out of your league."

"Hmm. OK, then. Terri, do you fantasize about your Mom?"

"Fuck yes, Bobby! You've seen how sexy she is! Not just her tits, but her smile and her butt. If she didn't dress like a Lunch Lady or a Librarian all the time, she'd have men and women crawling all over her. Did you know that she masturbates nearly every night? She tries to hide it. But I hear the buzz of her vibrators, and then I hear her moaning and cumming."

"It sounds like you've been listening at her door, Terri."

"I know! It's sick, Bobby. But, you don't have to make fun of me. I've listened outside her door. I've heard her vibrator and heard her moan. I even turned the door knob once. I thought I could catch her naked and diddling herself. I thought, maybe I could get a peek at her. But the door was locked."

"What did you do?"

"What could I do? I couldn't knock and say, 'Can I come in and help play with your pussy, Mom?' So, I just stayed in the hall, listening, and touching myself, y'know?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I know."

"So when she came, I came too. I sometimes masturbate thinking about her and stuff."

"I know how you feel."

"Have you jacked off thinking about your Mom or my Mom, Bobby?" Terri asked me.

I got an idea. "Yeah," I said, "Lots. Look-"

Terri cut me off, "This talk is getting me really horny, Bobby. If I show you my titties, will you show me your cock?"

I laughed. "You wanna play Doctor, Terri?"

Terri got mad. "Don't make fun of me, Bobby. I'm in no mood. "

"I'm not making fun of you, Terri. I just need to tell you something, and I don't know how to say it."

"I'm not going to fuck you, Bobby, so don't even go there."

"OK, but your Mom thinks that if you want to lose your virginity, you could do a lot better than those jerk boys in High School."

"I knew it!" Terri exploded. "Mom is trying to set us up. What the fuck! I can run my own life, Bobby! Jesus, she is such a Bitch sometimes!"

I was worried that Terri's yelling might wake up Sally in the next room. "Terri, I want to let you in on a secret. But, it has to stay between us."

"OK, Bobby, tell me."

"It's about your Mom."

"What about my Mom? Where is she?"

I stood up and stepped in closer to Terri. "Like I told you, she's tied up with something right now." I leaned down toward her Terri's ear and whispered, "Can I tell you my secret?"

Terri moved in closer and whispered back, "OK, Bobby, tell me your secret?"

My lips brushed Terri's ear. "I've seen your Mom naked."

Terri gasped a little, imagining her Mom naked I suppose. "Really, Bobby? Did you peek at her somewhere?"

My left hand pulled Terri against me. My tongue touched Terri's earlobe as I continued whispering, "I've seen her naked tits. They are magnificent, even without a bra." My right hand stroked up under Terri's sweatshirt and passed over her bra in front, around to the bare skin of her upper back."

"You did not," Terri protested. "You just want to get me excited so I'll show you my tits."

I kissed the line of Terri's jawbone and whispered, "I do want to get you excited, Terri. But I've also seen your Mom's butt. She's got a beautiful, soft, round ass. Would you like to see your Mom naked, Terri?" Both my hands came down and cupped Terri's ass cheeks.

Terri was responding. Her left hand came up to the back of my neck. Her right hand reached between us and touched my cock through my pants. "Jesus, Bobby! You've got a big boner. Is that from touching me or talking about my Mom?"

I brought my hands up and took Terri's face in them. She responded by pulling my head toward her, and stroking my cock through my pants more vigorously. We kissed. Terri's lips aren't as pillowy soft as her mother's. And she's a more aggressive, less subtle kisser. But she made it clear that she was excited too. And her naive excitement was very contagious. "Both," I said, in answer to Terri's question.

"Both what?" Terri had forgotten there was a question involved. "Bobby," Terri said, as she began fumbling with my belt, "I want to see your cock."

I kissed her again. "Do you want to see all of me naked too?"

"Yes," she groaned.

"Do you want me to see you naked?" I lifted up her sweatshirt. Terri had to let go of my pants to raise her arms. I pulled the sweatshirt off her, revealing a very pretty, full coverage, blue and white striped bra.

She reached behind herself and undid her bra strap in the back. She got a shy smile on her face, pursed her lips, and whispered, "Does that answer your question?"

"Do you want to have your pussy licked?"

"Fuck, Bobby! Don't tease me. If you lick me and make me cum. I will let you put your cock in my mouth, and I will even try to swallow your spuzz."

"Would you like your Mom to eat your pussy, Terri?" I took Terri's hand and began to lead her toward the hallway with the bathroom and both Sally and Terri's bedrooms.

"Jesus, Bobby! It's not going to work for you to pretend to be my Mom. You look nothing like her," Terri snickered.

I ignored her joke. "Would you want to make your Mom eat your pussy, just like Daiquiri Starr made Mistee Mountains eat her? Do you want to see your mother naked?"

"Yes, Bobby. I get it. We both have the hots for my Mom, but don't get creepy about it!" Terri sounded annoyed.

I brought Terri to her mother's bedroom door. "If you promise not to freak out, I promise I will eat your pussy until you cum, Terri."

Terri smiled a wide smile. She has a wide mouth and very straight, white teeth. "You wanna do it in my Mom's room? Bobby, you are so bad!" She looked in the room. She saw her mother, Sally, in a garter and stockings, with her ass in the air, strapped to the bed. The red, jelly dong was sticking out of her ass. Her face was turned away. "Holy Shit! Bobby! What the Hell did you do to my mother? Did you drug her? Did you fucking rape my mother? Jesus, Bobby! Let me go!" Terri pulled away from me. Her bra fell forward, revealing her perfect breasts. I got a glimpse of her pierced nipples. Her tits looked about as big as her mother Sally's 42G breasts. Maybe they were smaller, but Terri has a much thinner waist, making her tits and the curve of her ass seem even bigger.

"I didn't rape her, Terri. And I didn't drug her," I was waving my hands in the air, trying to show that I was innocent and harmless.

"Is she tied up? Why doesn't she hear us? God, I can smell the sex in the room even with those candles going."

"Yes, your Mom's tied up. She's wearing headphones, playing relaxing music, that's why she can't hear us. She sort of collapsed and fell asleep after her fourth or fifth orgasm in a row."

"I don't get it. Did she let you fuck her? Mom hasn't had a boyfriend since my Dad left. You can't be Mom's boyfriend, Bobby."

I laughed. "I'm not your Mom's boyfriend, Terri. But we have a relationship. She's my submissive."

Terri bit her lip and looked at me. I didn't know if she was going to run and call the cops, knee me in the balls or what? She had a look of considering the situation. She said, "Like kinky, BDSM stuff. My Mom is into that?"

I shrugged. "I guess she is now. I'm into that. And your Mom likes me, or at least she really likes my cock. And she hadn't been fucked in a very long time. So we came to an agreement."

Terri was skeptical. "Is there a written contract, like in that Fifty Shades of Puke book?"

"No. Nothing like that. But your Mom has decided that she wants to be my submissive, my student, my pet. My pet student of sex."

"So why were you making out with me, Bobby," Terri asked, "and saying that you want to eat my pussy and stuff? You've got my Mom here. Why did you try to seduce me? I don't want to get jerked around. And I don't want to steal my mother's boyfriend." Terri's bra had dropped to the floor, but she was covering her breasts with her hands. There was far more there than her hands could cover, but she covered her nipples.

I walked into the room and took off my shirt. "I'm your mother's Master, not her boyfriend. She will do what I say, but she can always tell me to slow down or stop."

Terri looked at me, eyeing my chest and abs. Once again, I wished I was in just a little better shape. But, she licked her lips. "OK. So you guys have safe words," she said with some authority.

"For a virgin, you know more than you let on about Bondage and Discipline."

"I've watched porn, and done some online role-playing," Terri said. "Are you going to, y'know, like fuck her now? Do you just want me to watch that?"

"Terri, up until a few minutes ago when you walked into the house, I would have said, I did not want to get sexually involved with you. But, I was remembering you from when you were fourteen. And now. Terri, you are all woman. Fabulously sexy." I sat down on the bed and gestured for her to step closer. "When your Mom was telling me how much she wanted me to make her eat your pussy, I didn't understand it."

Terri's eyes went wide and she took three steps toward me, she ended up standing in between my parted legs. "Did she really say that? Mom wants to eat me out?"

"She said that. And I can see why. You're so fucking hot, Terri."

"Do I make your cock hard, Bobby?"

I put my hands on her hips and pulled her closer. "Oh, yes, Terri. You make my cock very hard. And you make your mother cream her panties too."

Terri looked over at her mother. "Those are some sexy panties she's wearing right now. Did you buy those for her?" She bent down and kissed me.

"Yes. I did. The underwear she was wearing earlier today didn't please me at all. As my submissive, Sally needs to work to please me in all things. We went and got her some new things."

"Oh good. I'm going to go through her drawers and throw away all her old Grandma Underpants." I laughed. Terri dropped her hands from her breasts, and I groaned. Her tits were large and firm. They sagged some, but even less than her mother's breasts. Her nipples weren't as large as her mother's either, about the size of nickels, with saucer sized brown areolae. Each nipple was pierced with a silver barbell with two round balls on either end. "Do these please you, Bobby?" The question was purely rhetorical. Terri, could easily see the effect her naked breasts had on me.

My mouth fell open, and I took one of her nipples between my lips. My teeth clicked on the metal stud and held her nipple in place, while my tongue flicked across it's face.

"Oh fuck, Bobby! Oh fuck, that feels good. I wanna do everything with you. Will you teach me?"

"I would love to take many nights and teach you everything, Terri. But tonight, I'm here to tease and please your Mother." I kissed Terri deeply. "Will you please help me please your mother. Will you help me make love to Sally?"

Terri looked to her sleeping mother next to us, and then back at me. She asked, "What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to eat my beautiful sub's pussy until she cums or is almost cumming. Then I want her to eat your pussy while you watch me fuck your mother in the ass."

"Seriously, Bobby? In her butt? I've seen that in movies. It looks painful."

I grinned. "My cock is not Porn Star Big."

Terri kissed me again, and said, "Let me see your cock, Bobby. I want to see you all the way naked." I undid the fly of my slacks and wriggled out of them, down to my ankles. Terri stepped back, out of arms reach and eyed me up and down. Then she started laughing. It was very disconcerting, having a beautiful naked woman laughing at your naked body. But she said, "You've got a gorgeous cock, Bobby. I've seen a lot of cocks, and yours is the nicest one I've ever seen."

"Then why are you laughing?", I asked. I was feeling more than a little defensive.

"Because my first reaction to seeing your cock was, 'God, I wanna get porked by that monster.' I don't know how to say this, but seeing your cock makes my pussy feel empty and hungry. We can tell my Mom, I'm definitely NOT a full-time Lesbian!"

I was relieved but skeptical. "I thought you said you were a virgin. How come you've seen so many cocks?"

Terri shrugged. "You ever go on ChatGoRound? That site can be like a dick-pic sausage party. It's nuts. I like to make guys jerk off for me, or sometimes they do Tributes onto screen caps, or I'll send them a pic and they'll Tribute that." Terri looked to her right at her naked mother. "Don't tell Mom, or you're a jerk."

I was confused. "What's a Tribute?"

Terri eased her sweatpants over her butt and down her thighs. Her panties matched the bra that was lying on the floor, blue and white diagonal stripes. She looked amazing. She's got great legs, different than my Mom's, because she's shorter than my Mom. But she is incredibly fit. She said in a serious voice, like she was quoting a movie, "You have so much to learn, my Padawan. And so much to teach me as well. We will have to teach each other."