The Blue Life Ch. 14: Sally and Terri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed. "You're weird. But in a cool way, Terri. And man, you are so beautiful. I'm going to have trouble saving this hard-on for your Mom's ass." I was openly stroking myself, keeping myself hard, but also because Terri seemed to like watching that. "But, I've cum four times today already. And my dick is getting sore."

Terri, took a few steps toward me, in an exaggerated strut. I think Terri was feeling self-conscious about being in only panties and socks. She knelt in front of me and said, "Ah, poor baby, you've got a sore dick. Do you want Mommy to kiss it and make it better?" The look in her eyes was so innocent and sexy.

I nodded and said, "Yes, Mommy. Please." Terri attacked my cock with gusto. The only problem was, I forgot she had no clue how to suck cock. She was squeezing my dick too hard with her hand. She was using her teeth on the head of my cock. And she was looking up at me with an expression like she was sincerely trying to please me. But it hurt! I tried not to wince. I smiled and said, "Whoa, whoa, whoa, Terri. Let's hold up."

She asked, "Was that good?"

"That was too much too fast. I was afraid of cumming too soon. And, you should be a little slower on your approach. It's like when you're kissing and somebody goes for the tongue too fast. Or how when you're masturbating, you don't just start rubbing at your clit right away. You have to sneak up on the clit and warm it up first."

"Yeah, I know that feeling." Terri nodded.

"Well, the head of my cock is like your clit. That's the bulls-eye, but you can't just start right in on that. You have to gently tease first. Your Mom is like the best cocksucker in the world. She'll teach you."

"You think?"

I pulled Terri up, and kissed her. "I know. Because I'm going to make her."

"Bobby, I'm not going like my Mom. I really like you, and I think you're super-sexy. But if you try to boss me around, that's a major turn-off for me. OK? It's freaky. Because it's sort of hot seeing my Mom tied up. But I keep thinking, if that was me, I would never stop screaming."

"If it makes you uncomfortable, Terri," I said, "we can untie your Mom right now."

Terri shook her head. "No. I'm liking the idea of being able to do stuff to my Mom, without her knowing it's me, at least at first. I want it to be a surprise. I just need you to promise, promise, promise me, this is her fantasy too."

I hugged Terri against me. My hard cock pressed against her belly, I am so much taller than her. "I promise, your Mom wants you too."

"Then teach me how to eat her pussy, Bobby." Terri winked at me.

I knelt in front of Terri. I took her panties in my fingers at the hips. I said, "May I?" But then I didn't wait for an response, I just started to slowly ease them down. I was expecting a full, hairy bush, like Sally had at the beginning of the day. What I discovered was completely different. Terri had a perfectly groomed and shaped, rectangular landing strip, just above her slit. Her pubic hair was dyed a similar shade of blue as her hair, maybe a little darker. Her lips were bare. Her clit isn't as huge as her mother's. But it's big, about twice the size of my mother's clit. And the biggest surprise, Terri's clitoris was pieced with same sort of silver bar through it as her nipples. I had to catch my breath. It was such a dark, erotic surprise. I traced my finger down the curved flower of her labia. I couldn't help it. My lips were drawn as if by a magnet toward Terri's pussy and to lightly kiss the flower of her cunt.

I heard a high pitched, "Oh?" Then Terri's fingers ran through my hair. She whispered, "You like?"

"You have the most sexy, most perfect, most beautiful pussy I've ever seen, Terri." The tip of my tongue caressed up along her slit and just barely touched the slightly cooler metal stud in her clit.

Terri whispered, "Thank you. I think my pussy loves you too, Bobby."

A wave of emotions crashed over me. For the most part, I could not believe my luck. But there were so many ways this could all go horribly, horribly wrong. I tried to put the doubts out of my mind and just live in the moment. I kissed Terri's pussy deeply. She tasted so fresh. I felt like I could taste her youth, her inexperience, maybe even her virginity!

Terri gasped and moaned. I stood and we hugged and swayed together, dancing slowly to a music that wasn't really playing. Terri took my hard cock in her hand. She said, "What are we going to do with this, Bobby?"

I grinned. "That is going to fuck deep into your mother's ass."

"You're serious," she said.

"Very." I spun Terri around by her shoulders. I looked down at her ass. It was large, like her mother's, but was higher, firmer and more muscle than fat. "God, you have a great ass, Terri. You must work out a lot."

She pressed her butt back against my thighs. "Thanks. I used to be on the Cheerleading Squad, until they kicked me off."

"Why did they kick you off?"

"They didn't like my haircut and dye job. Bitches! Blue is one of the school colors!" Sally moaned and turned her head in her sleep, like she might have heard us. "Oh, shit! Mom almost woke up," Terri whispered.

I guided Terri so that she was directly behind her mother. I said, "I think it's time we wake up, Sally."

Terri said, "Can we leave the blindfold and headphones on her? I want to surprise her."

I said, "Sure. Why don't you wake up your Mom by slapping her ass!"

Terri crawled up on the bed behind her Mom. She began to caress her mother's full, round ass. I put my hands on Terri's ass and mimicked her movements. As Terri squeezed Sally's butt, I would squeeze Terri's butt. Terri ran her hands down her mother's thighs and slowly drew them back up her mother's inner thighs. I did the same to Terri. Terri caught on to the game that I was playing. And from then on, it was hard to tell if I was following Terri's caresses of her mother, or if she was following mine of her. Terri spread her mother's pussy lips. Then Terri licked her index finger and pressed it inside her mother. I did the same, considering it an invitation at this point. Terri's pelvis hunched back on my finger, taking me deeper. She added a second finger to her mother's cunt, and began finger fucking her mother in earnest. I did the same to Terri. Terri was tight, but surprisingly not as tight as her mother. And I went slowly at first, feeling for a hymen, but Terri's must have gone long before to active sports or masturbation.

Sally moaned, and her pelvis rocked on her daughter's fingers. But I don't think she was waking up, just having a very wet dream. Terri said, "I think she's still asleep. I want to wake her up."

I suggested, "Why don't you spank her ass?"

Terri turned and looked at me over her shoulder. She had a wicked grin on her face. "Me? Really?"

"I would say you should spank her pussy, but you've already got two fingers in there."

Terri giggled, "I know. By the way, your fingers feel really good in my pussy, Bobby."

I plunged my fingers in deep and twisted them. "Thank you. Wait until you get a chance to feel my cock!"

Terri groaned, "Oh, Gawd! How hard should I spank her?"

I asked, "Do you want me to demonstrate on you?"

She shook her head, "Never." She was serious. I could see that. I pulled my fingers from her tight pussy and got up on the bed next to Terri. WIth an open hand and splayed fingers I gave Sally's butt a good hard spank. It left a red mark in the shape of my hand on her butt-cheek that quickly began to fade.

Sally woke up and groggily said, "I'm sorry, Daddy. I fell asleep. That was one. May I have another?" I slapped her other butt cheek about as hard. "Thank you, Daddy. That's two. May I have more?"

Terri looked at me and said, "She called you, 'Daddy'! Does that make you my Grandpa?" Then she leaned and kissed me, to show that she was kidding.

"If you call me 'Grandpa,' I will spank your ass, Terri."

"Spank my ass one time, and this game is over, Bobby," Terri warned.

"Then you had better not call me, 'Grandpa'," I said, and kissed her back.

Terri smiled, then raised her hand and spanked her mother's butt!

"Thank you, Daddy. That was three. Are you done? May I have another?"

I got behind Terri again, and Terri looked over her shoulder at me. "Am I done? How many spanks should I give her?"

"At least one more. No more than six total for now," I told her.

Terri spanked her mother on the other butt cheek with her left hand.

"Thank you, Daddy. That's four."

I squeezed Terri's buttcheeks and pulled them apart. I could see the tight purple and brown rosebud of her asshole. I wanted to rim her so badly. But with the red jelly dong filling Sally's ass, there was no way for Terri to mimic that, and I was enjoying that game. So, instead, I began to lick and tease Terri's taint, her perineum, that tender, sensitive patch of skin between her pussy and asshole.

Terri squealed and squirmed at first, but then moaned. Then she bent down and did the same to her mother.

I slowly teased, touched, kissed and licked Terri's pussy. I was paying attention to both how Terri was reacting as well as how Sally was cooing and moaning too. But at one point, I became very excited and pressed my face in tight, trying to push my tongue as deep as I could into Terri's quim. Terri did the same.

It was then that our little deception was partially uncovered. Sally had been moaning things like, "Oh, Daddy, that feels so good," and, "Please eat me, Master." But when I pressed my face between Terri's butt-cheeks (and I assume Terri did the same to her mother, Sally), I heard Sally squeal, and then in a deep, breathy, guttural voice Sally said, "Oh Daddy, what did you do?" I paused.Terri paused and looked at me. Then we heard Sally moan, "Thank you, Mistress! Eat your slut's cunt! Make me cum, Mistress! Make me cum!"

I shrugged, grinned and nodded. I said, "That's probably a good idea."

I pressed two fingers inside Terri, curving them to work her G-spot. "Oh Gawwad," she groaned. She closed her eyes and bit her lip, focusing on her own pleasure for a moment. Then she opened her eyes, blew out a long breath of air, looked at me and whispered, "I really want your cock, Bobby."

In response, I bent down and began licking laps around Terri's clit. Terri bent over and began imitating my techniques on her mother. But she was having trouble focusing as I brought her closer and closer to her climax. Finally, she ducked her head down and looked at me from between her massive hanging tits and between her thighs. She was grunting, "Don't stop, Bobby. Don't ever stop. Fuck! Eat my pussy forever! Oh. Oh! Oh Gaaawwwwd!" And she came, her pussy squeezing my fingers, her thighs squeezing my head.

I wanted to give Terri time to gently glide back down from her orgasm, but my cock was desperately hard, and Sally's breathing was becoming less ragged. I wanted to maintain her excitement. But I stood up and pulled Terri into a hug. She was smiling a huge Cheshire Cat grin. I went to kiss her, and Terri wiped at the pussy juices on my lips first with her hand. Funny thing was, she didn't seem to notice the pussy juices on her own face! Terri giggled, "Oh Bobby, is fucking as good as that?"

"Not for everybody. But for you and me, it will be even better," I said.

"Good," she sighed, "Now what?"

I said, "Hand me one of those condoms, over there." And I grabbed the lube.

"I'm on the pill, you don't need a condom to fuck me, Bobby," Terri said.

"Here. Hold the lube, please," I said. I took the condom and rolled it onto by six and a half inch cock. "This thing is going in your Mommy's ass. And I made a promise that I won't fuck anyone, until I'm sure they are drug and disease free. That means a Doctor's check-up. Which I'm making on Monday."

"Dang," Terri said, "I guess I'm going to wait to lose my virginity. Because the first time I feel that cock slipping inside me, I want it to be bareback. I want nothing in between us, Bobby."

"So you think I'm going to be your first?"

"I know it! And until we fuck, you'll still want to eat my pussy, right?"

"You have the best tasting pussy, Terri."

"Better than my Mom's, because she tastes great. I loved it."

"Not better. Just different. Now, lube my cock. Too much lube is just enough. Yeah. That's good. Do you want to pull the dildo out of your Mom?"

As if on cue, Sally said in a small, child-like voice, "Daddy? Mistress? Where are you? I need to cum."

I looked at Sally and felt a little guilty. I said, "Reassure your Mom that she's not alone. I'll take care of her ass."

Terri crawled on the bed and brushed at Sally's hair with her fingers. I knelt behind Sally. Sally was still bound, lying over the red, wedge-shaped pillow. I grabbed the end of the jelly dong sticking out of Sally ass and began to slowly twist it. Sally groaned. I looked down to see that Terri had twisted herself to kiss her mother's lips. Their tongues played with each other. I began fucking Sally's ass with the dong. But I would pull it out just a little farther than I would press it in. When there was only about four inches left inside, I pulled it all the way out.

Sally groaned, "No."

I told Terri, "Take off her headphones. She needs to hear this." Terri removed the headphones. I placed the tip of my cock at the still gaping hole of Sally's ass. "Do you feel that, Little Girl?"

Sally turned her head from side to side, maybe trying to locate my voice. She said, "Daddy?"

"Daddy is going to fuck your butt now, Sweetie."

"But, Daddy, I thought there was another butt-plug first. Am I ready?"

"You are ready, Pretty Sally. And Daddy can't wait any longer. I need you."

Sally said, "Then take me, Daddy. Make me your Dirty Whore forever. Fuck my ass! Fuck it."

I had been planning to ease my cock inside slowly. But Sally's commands had me grabbing her hips and thrusting. The head of my cock popped in.

Sally screamed, "Fuuuhhhhhk!"

"Does it hurt, Sweetie?"

"No, Daddy! It feels good. I'm not lying. Please, give me more. I want all of your cock! I want you, Master. Fuck it. Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Butt-fuck me, Daddy!"

I drilled inside Sally. Her ass was tighter than her tight pussy. But there was less resistance than when I had first fucked into my own mother's ass just this morning, only about sixteen hours ago!

Terri, who had shifted to watch my cock spear into her mother, moved again, so that she sat on the bed with her legs splayed above her mother's head. She ran her fingers through her mother's hair.

"Take my cock, you butt-fucking slut! Damn, I love fucking your ass, you sweet fuck-cow! Take it, you Whore."

"I'm YOUR whore now, Daddy! Fuck me," Sally screamed.

Terri lifted Sally's head off the mattress by her hair. Then Terri slid her pussy underneath her mother's face. It was so nasty. So sexy. I shouted, "Eat your Mistress' cunt, Bitch, while I fuck your ass!" Then I looked to Terri and said, "Reach down and uncuff her hands." Terri leaned forward and undid the velcro straps on Sally's wrist cuffs. Sally immediately grabbed her daughter's legs, spread them wide and pushed her daughter's knees back and up toward her chest. Then her hands moved up her daughters inner thighs and spread her labia, so Sally could lick and attack her daughter's clit. Her teeth and tongue found the metal stud in her daughter's clit. Sally said, "Oh my, Mistress!" And she reached for her blindfold, wanting to see what she was tasting.

I spanked Sally's thigh and drilled my cock as deep as I could into her. "The blindfold stays on, fuck-cow," I commanded.

"Yes, Daddy," Sally said. Then, I think Sally took the stud between her teeth and began to rapidly flip her tongue across the face of her daughter's clit. Two fingers began pistoning inside her daughter as well.

In a very high pitched voice, Terri screamed, "Yes! Yes! Fuck yes! Fuck it! Make me cum! Oh fuck! I love it! I'm cumming! Oh Gawd!"

At hearing the sort of Valley Girl exclamation of, "Oh Gawd," Sally's body tensed, her ass clamped down on my cock. She realized the woman she had been eating out was not my girlfriend Sondra!

I leaned over Sally, so my chest rested on her back. I reached under her and cupped her large, pillowy, massive tits. Her nipples were hard and I pinched them. Sally moaned, "Master, what did you do?"

I began to sit back up, pulling Sally with me. I kept her back pressed against my chest, and as she moved back, my cock drilled even deeper into her ass.

"Is it good, Sally?" I asked.

"Yes, Master. But Bobby, what did you do?"

Terri moved the pillow. And came and kneeled in front of her mother. She hugged us both. Sally and Terri's tits pressed together. They kissed again, passionately. But Sally had to know. Sally said, "Baby Girl? Terri?" She reached up and touched her daughter's head. She could feel the short stubble of hair on the side of Terri's head where she and chopped it off.

Terri gasped, "I love you, Mommy. You gave me such a good cum." And kissed her some more.

"I love you, Baby," Sally said, "I love you, Mistress." And I pulled off her blindfold. "You're so beautiful." Sally held her daughter away from her by the shoulders, so she could drink in her naked beauty. Then in a stern motherly tone she said, "Terri Cynthia Whitehall, what did you DO to your nipples?"

Terri smiled a wicked grin and bent down and started lapping at her mother's huge, engorged clit.

"Terri Cynthia! Oh fuck!" I fucked up into Sally's ass, reminding her of my presence. "Oh my! Fuck me, Daddy! Lick my clit! Lick it. Now bite it. Bite my clit! Just like that, Mistress. Just like that! Oh, Daddy, I'm such a dirty slut. Please, may I cum on your cock?"

I whispered in Sally's ear. "Ask your Mistress, she owns your pussy now too."

Sally groan, "Oh no! Fuck! Mistress! You're going to make me cum. Please, Mistress, may I cum?"

Terri's thumbs pulled Sally's labia apart, fully exposing her large clit. Then Terri sucked her mom's clitoris into her mouth, almost like it was a tiny cock. Terri paused only briefly to say, "I want you to cum now, Whore!" Then she went back to sucking her mother's clit.

Sally let go. She bellowed. She moaned. She jerked. Her ass gripped my cock, but I didn't cum.

Terri rose up and innocently asked, "Was that good, Mommy?"

Sally was near weeping. "So good, Mistress."

I pushed Sally forward, so she was on her hands and knees. I grabbed her hips. "It's time for Daddy to take his pleasure and come in his Dirty Whore's asshole!"

Sally looked over her shoulder smiled at me, saying, "Go ahead, Daddy. You can really pound my ass. I can take it. Take my ass! Yes! Fuck! Just like that."

I could feel my balls tightening. I could feel the tension building in the root of my cock. But I had cum a lot recently. I started to worry that I wouldn't get off fast enough, and that Sally would get sore. And worrying did nothing to help me just let go and cum. My face began to strain. I loved the sound of my pelvis slapping up against Sally's butt and I pounded into her, but it wasn't putting me over the top.

Terri stood on the bed next to me. She said, "Want some help?"

I nodded. And Terri fed me her tits. She whispered, "I love the way your cock looks fucking into my Mom's ass, Bobby. I want you to fuck my pussy first. But then, one day, if you're real good, I might let you do my ass too."

I groaned at the thought. Terri leaned down and kissed me. Both mother and daughter were sexy by themselves. Together, they were explosive. Terri got behind me and hugged her tits into my back.. "I want you to cum, Bobby. I want to see you cum in my Mommy's ass," Terri said.

"Cum Daddy! Cum in my butt," Sally shouted.

That put me over the top. I screamed, "Fuck. I'm so fucking lucky! Oh man, I'm coming!" The end of the condom filled with my spunk. I collapsed over Sally's back, and my cock slipped out of the grasp of her warm, welcoming backdoor. I started laughing. It all felt so good. I rolled off of Sally's back and onto the bed. Life could not get better. But Life was about to get a lot more complicated.