The Blue Life Ch. 15: Terri and Sally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at Sally, kneeling near my head to my right, and then over at her blue-haired punk daughter Terri, standing on the left side of the bed. They were both so beautiful and sexy. And the thought of bringing a mother and daughter together was fabulously erotic.

Sally asked Terri, "What did Daddy say to you, Sweetie?"

"Uhm, I think Bobby wants to like, um, go to town on my kitty," Terri said, shyly.

Sally laughed. "I don't know what that means."

Terri was hesitant. "Bobby wants to eat my pussy in front of you, Mom. Is that alright?"

Sally reached across me for Terri and pulled her up on the bed. "Terri, Bobby is my Master now. And whatever he wants, that is fine with me. If he wants to give you oral sex, I'm grateful to be here, to watch and help. When you give Daddy your virginity, I would love to be there too."

"Maaaahhm! Bobby is NOT going to fuck me with a condom now!"

I chuckled, and touched Sally's thigh, "Terri's right, Sally," I said, "We're not going to rush anything. But, right now, Terri, I need to taste your beautiful pussy again." I looked Terri directly in the eye and emphatically said, "Right now." I wasn't asking, I used a commanding tone.

Terri straddled my face, and my world became about pleasing the pussy in front of me. I held Terri's firm, muscular ass in my hands, guiding her and propping her up. Terri was facing the head of the bed. And I felt Sally move around up above me. Mother and daughter fondled and kissed each other. Sally licked and teased Terri's breasts. Then Terri did the same for her mother, commenting on how she didn't mind the taste of my spuzz smeared on her mom's tits, that she could stand the flavor.

Then I heard Sally say, "Oh my, Terri! Turn around."

"What, Mom?"

Sally guided Terri to turn around on my face, and I blissfully went back to eating the freshest, sweetest, most flavorful peach of a pussy. This angle gave me better access to Terri's clit too! My tongue toyed with the steel stud pierced through it.

Sally was gushing, "Oh my! Look at Daddy's cock! Look at how happy and excited you've made our Master's dick! Isn't that the most perfect cock you've ever seen? Go ahead, touch it, Terri! Eating your pussy got Bobby so hard again!"

Terri leaned forward and grabbed my cock. I had already cum five times that day. If I came again, I didn't know if there was anything left inside me. But eating Terri's pussy, and having mother and daughter make out above me was very exciting, and I was hard again.

"Gawd, Mom! Bobby is playing with my clitty. It's going to make me come, fer sure."

"Don't you love it, Baby Girl! Daddy is the best at cunnilingus. Oh fuck. Daddy, this is so exciting. Can I play with my clit watching you two?"

I mumbled a "Yes" into her daughter's pussy. I looked up to see Sally fingering her over-sized clit. She leaned over her daughter's back, giving me a close up view. Sally said, "Doesn't just seeing that big, beautiful, fucking cock just make you feel empty and hungry inside, Terri, like you want that meat inside you?"

Terri stroked me faster. "Mom's right. You've got a fantastic cock, Bobby. But, no, Mom! Bobby and me aren't fucking. OK?"

"I didn't mean that, Terri. Grab that cock by the base and love up on it with your mouth. Show Bobby how wonderful you think his cock is with your lips and tongue. Don't use your teeth at all. And hold the base. That will keep Daddy from pushing his cock too deep into your mouth. I will teach you how to Deep-Throat, and we can surprise Daddy with that another day. That's right, Sweetie. Keeping stroking the base with your hand and love the head with your mouth."

Sally's coaching of Terri was amazing. Earlier, Terri had tried giving me head, but was too inexperienced and too direct. Now, she felt wonderful. Terri wasn't as good of cocksucker as her mother. But I doubt many women could be better at sucking cock than Sally. It's not just her technique that's so good, but you can tell she loves giving head, and has an almost religious reverence for cock.

But there's a problem with doing "Sixty-Nine" with a woman more than a foot shorter than you. If I tipped my head up, and pulled Terri back so just the tip of my cock was in her mouth, I could just barely lick her pussy, and not really focus on her clit at all. But, what started out as a pain, turned into an even greater pleasure. I grabbed Terri by the hips and pulled her back onto my face, plunging my tongue as deep as I could into her vagina. Then, as Terri's passion grew and her hunger for my cock mounted, she would pull herself forward, taking my cock back into her mouth. It only took a little while before Terri and I developed a rhythm of rocking band and forth, trading pleasures.

Then, when I had Terri rocked back solidly on my face and was busily flicking my tongue across her clit, I heard Terri cry out, "Holy FUCK, Mom! What are you doing? No! Don't stop! Eat my ass, you Dirty Slut! Oh fuck, you Whore! Eat my ass! Get your tongue in there. Fuck! Eat my pussy, Bobby! Fuckin' eat me, Daddy! Oh fuck! Yes! Yes! I'm gonna...gonna...gonna...oh GAWD, I'm fucking coming! Oh shit, that's good!" I felt Terri's thighs clamp onto my head, and her juices gushed across my face in a flood. I stopped tonguing her clit, and just held her clit between my lips in an extended kiss, until she began to calm down. "Thank you, Mommy. Thank you, Daddy. That was so fuckin' good. So good."

I wasn't even sure Terri had meant to call me Daddy. I didn't know if that meant she wanted to pursue a relationship of Dominance and submission with me. I decided to just take things slowly with Terri. As slowly as you can take things with someone who has just cum all over your face, and is busily taking your cock back into her mouth.

Terri leaned forward. And Sally bent down and began kissing and licking my face, cleaning her daughter's juices off of it. Her head was "upside down" in relation to mine, which made our kisses feel very different and erotic. Between kisses and licks, she was saying things like, "Thank you, Daddy, for loving Terri too. Thank you for being our Master. I want you to teach us both how to be perfect Fuck-Sluts for you. I love you so much, Daddy. Thank you, Daddy."

It was more than I thought Terri was ready to offer. It was more than I was ready to hear. But there was no arguing with Sally's sincerity and passion. I could feel the love and devotion in her kisses. I could feel something similar with the way Terri was treating my cock. I groaned.

Sally stopped kissing me. She began coaching her daughter again. "Terri, Sweetie, Bobby is getting ready to cum again. It probably won't be much, because he has cum a lot today. But I want you to be ready. Just take it in your mouth and swallow. A man's cum is liquid love. That's his desire and passion that will be shooting into your mouth. It's a rejection to spit it out. Just swallow it, or save it in your mouth, and we'll share it in a kiss, Sweetie. That's right, Baby. Suck that cock. Make your Daddy feel good! His balls are tightening. That's a sure sign, he's getting ready to unload." And I felt Sally's hand lift and fondle my balls.

Sally was right, I felt like I was on the edge of a decent, but not Earth shattering orgasm. Then, Terri began sucking my cock with a fervor, passion and ferocity I hadn't felt before from her. It seemed like the most important thing in her life at that moment was tasting my cum. And Sally began sucking and tonguing my balls, and I felt my guts tighten along with my balls. I groaned. I could feel the orgasm coming, and it had gone beyond decent and into the realm of Noteworthy.

Then, I felt a lubed finger wiggle between my ass cheeks, and press against my asshole! The digit probed deeply, curling to massage my prostate. This was a technique my mother and I had been experimenting with for just the last few weeks.

Here I was with a big titted, punk, teen Sex Princess sucking my cock. And her curvy, mother licking my balls and fingering my fucking asshole. And still, my thoughts drifted back to my uber-sexy mother! And I came!

"Yes! Fuck! Take it! Take it all!" My orgasm rocked my body. I don't know how much jizz I shot, but Terri was ready and eager to swallow it all. The room felt like it tilted and flipped for a second. Then, I felt myself become centered in the afterglow, as if my soul was drifting back down into my body.

I spoke, "Pretty Sally?"

"Yes, Daddy?"

"Thank you. Go wash your hands and throw away that condom. Then come back and cover us with a light blanket. I need to sleep, and we won't need a heavy blanket, we'll have an extra body to help keep us warm."

Terri crawled off me and looked down at me with affection and lust. She was smiling and licking her lips. "You taste pretty good, Bobby. That was fun. I'm going to like cleaning your cock and sucking you off, Daddy."

I wormed my way up onto the bed. I looked up at Terri. She was so young and sexy. I said, "You don't have to call me, Daddy, if you don't want to. Come cuddle with me."

Terri lay down on my right side and curled under my arm. She brought her leg up onto my thighs. "I think I kind of want to call you Daddy too. Even if that might mean spankings and getting tied up and junk."

I kissed the top of Terri's head. "The spankings would be the smallest of life changes. We can talk about this later. But, I don't think you want to be my submissive right now."

Terri playfully slapped my chest. "But what if I want to, Bobby?"

I sighed. "Then we would have to tell your mom about you being a Little Cam Whore. And you will probably have to give that up."

Terri whispered, "You're not going to tell her, are you? And how do you know about that?"

I laughed. "I'm good at guessing things. Now, I won't tell your mom. But you had better call me, Bobby, or I will start treating you like I'm your Daddy."

Terri sat up and kissed me, "Thanks, Bobby. You're the best! Are you really taking me to the Semi-Formal?"

I nodded. "Of course."

Terri smiled and kissed me again. We were lazily cuddling and kissing when Sally came back into the room. She had washed her hands, brushed her hair, and even brushed her teeth. She was still wearing the black garter and stockings and the white, split-crotch panties. "Daddy, can I take off my garter and stockings? I wouldn't want to put a run in them by sleeping in them."

I nodded. "Yes, Little Girl. That's fine. Leave on the panties. I like the way they cup your butt."

Sally blushed a little. Maybe it would take some getting used to, being complemented in front of her daughter. Maybe she just wasn't used to being complimented at all. Sally took off the garter and rolled down the stockings on each leg. Then put them on top of her dresser. She got one of the blankets we had stripped off the bed and spread it over Terri and me. She turned out the light, but left one candle burning. It gave the room an eerie, romantic glow. Then, she cuddled in under the blanket on my right side, very much the way Terri was snuggled in on my left. Sally said, "What were you two talking about?"

"Secrets," I said.

Terri slapped my chest. "Bobby, you promised!"

I kissed Terri's forehead. "I didn't say what the secrets were," I told her.

Sally giggled, "But now I want to know. We shouldn't have secrets."

Something occurred to me. It was something Sondra had said on the phone to me about my mother. And that feeling I got as Terri and Sally were bringing me to orgasm, especially when Sally snaked her finger into my butt, it was that thought about my mother. I asked Sally, "Sally, how long have been my mother's submissive?"

I could feel Sally tense against me. "Only today, Sir?" It came out like a question, and her body stayed coiled.

I grabbed a fistful of Sally's hair, and pulled her head back. I tried to look in her eyes, but in the dim candlelight they were just black pits. "Sally, you are going to be punished for lying to your Master. It will be painful, humiliating and degrading, but after it is done, I will still be your Daddy. Understand?"

Sally choked out, "Yes, Sir."

I continued, "Because if you lie to me again, I won't punish you at all. I will just pack up my things, and I will go home. And you will go back to being just that nice lady who is my mother's best friend."

"You won't be my Master anymore?" The words came out in a desperate tone, on the edge of tears.

"Don't ever lie to me, Slut! How long have you been my mother's Little Bitch?"

Sally really tensed up next to me, and she chewed her bottom lip. "About five or six weeks now, just since the week after Terri's birthday. It hasn't happened many times. And she's been meaning to tell you." And Sally relaxed a little. She didn't look away. She was staring right at me. She was nervous, but telling the truth.

"Who is your Primary, Little Sally?"

"Daddy, you fucked my ass! I will always be your Dirty Whore, for life. You gave me my daughter as a lover. You own me now. You own my cunt. You are my Master. You are my first, and if you want, you will be my last and only. I don't want anyone else. Please don't be mad at me or Mistress Marjorie."

"You are going to be punished, Sally. Don't ever lie to your Daddy again."

"No, Sir. What are you going to do to me, Sir?"

I sighed, "It will be painful, humiliating and I will tell you in the morning, Sally."

"But I don't know if I'll be able to sleep a wink, imagining my punishment."

"I know, Little Girl," I said, "that's part of your punishment. So don't lie to your Daddy."

Sally settled back down, and kissed my chest. "I'm sorry, Sir."

Terri, who had been quiet during all this time, spoke up. "So, Bobby. You've been fucking your mom too? And your mom and my mom have been fucking for a month and a half now? Wow!"

I kissed both Terri and Sally affectionately on the top of the head. "My life is even more complicated that that, Terri," I said.

"And Mom, when you were calling me, Mistress, you didn't think I was Bobby's Mom. There's even another woman. Bobby's girlfriend? You are such a giant Slut, Mom!" Terri was laughing.

"Terri!" Sally was about to reprimand her daughter.

I corrected her, "Sally, you are a dirty, lying slut, and you are going to get punished in the morning. I'm tired. But don't let me sleep past 9 AM. I expect to wake up with my cock in your mouth, Whore. Am I clear?"

"Yes. Daddy. Thank you, Sir. How early is too early?"

"Before six thirty is too early. Anytime between seven and nine is fair game."

Terri ran her fingers through my chest hair. "Can I help?"

I hugged both women. "I'm commanding your mother, but I would be honored if you'd help, Terri. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Bobby. I really like sucking your cock. But I think I need more practice drinking your spuzz," Terri said.

"Goodnight, Daddy," Sally whispered, "Thank you for taking me as your Slut. I love you."

12