The Blue Life Ch. 18: Little Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We don't have to introduce Mom and Sunny. They already know each other. Intimately. Sondra has been waxing Mom's pussy for months."

"Seriously?" My Dad looked at me like that might be a joke.

"Yes. Sondra already knows Mom, and was already attracted to her. Otherwise, I don't know if she would have accepted a Dominant who wanted his submissive to fuck his whole family."

"That's marvelous! This celebration will be so much easier then. Because I want to watch the ladies make love, while you ram your cock up my ass, Sir! I want you to fuck me, Bobby."

"Right now?" I was still partially hard from my lap dance with Terri, and frankly the intense sexual scene with my father and Sunny.

My Dad stood in front of me and put his hands on my hips. He leaned forward and put his forehead on my chest. He spoke quietly, "Bobby, I love you. I love you like a father should love his son. I'm incredibly proud of the man you are. You're a much stronger, braver, kinder, more honest man than I was at your age. But more than that...," Dad pulled me closer, into a more intimate embrace, and continued," I love you in ways a Father generally should not live his son, but a submissive slut should love his Master."

"I love you too, Red."

Dad kissed my neck. "Yes, but not like you love your mother or even Sally. I want the intimacy and romance that you share with the girls. When I found out that you had taken your mother's ass, I was actually jealous, and I couldn't understand why at first. You gave me your mother's ass months ago, the night I offered you my submission. And that is a beautiful and fucking, gloriously nasty intimacy your mother and I regularly share now, especially when I'm Dominating her. That's all because of you!"

"You? Dominant?" My Dad was generally the most sexually meek man I could imagine. Which was one reason the scene between him and Sondra was both so shocking and exciting. Then, having him Dominate me, demanding that I rim his ass, and cumming in my mouth was also alien and arousing.

"You might be surprised," he said, "I still enjoy being submissive more. It's mostly Foxxy who can be more commanding, like just now with you and Sondra. She wanted to know about Puppy Play. And I explained that Foxxy wasn't a dog or fox, but a were-fox. He's not an animal, but partly an animal-a monster, more in touch with his animal nature. She asked for a demonstration. She wanted to meet Foxxy. And we got carried away. She's a very good kisser."

"I know."

"And you trained her to be an excellent cock-sucker too."

I laughed. "I know that too."

"Anyway, I wasn't jealous that you had fucked your mother's ass because I thought she was mine. I know you are our Master and you can take your pleasure from us however you choose."

"What bothered you?"

"It bothered me that you had never taken MY ass, Sir."

"But, when you first gave me your submission, you said that your ass belonged to Uncle Nick. And then, as time went on, and I learned how horribly Nick treated you, I just didn't want to remind you of any of that, or treat you in any way close to the way that Fat Fuck treated you."

Dad's hand came up and his fingers brushed my ear. Small kisses along my collarbone traveled up my neck to my jawline. I knew what my Dad wanted now, because he finally had the courage to tell me.

Dad whispered. "Nick is gone. A huge weight has been lifted off my chest, and I'm free. So...do you really find Jillian attractive, Master?"

My hands came down and cupped my Dad's ass. "I do. She's lovely, and feminine, and vulnerable. I want to just love her, and care for her, and make love with her too, I guess." I pulled Dad tightly against me.

"And fuck her, Bobby?"

"Yes, Dad. If she wants that."

"This is so strange, Bobby, because I can't speak for Jillian. But Jillian is me. And all the things you desire from Jillian, you can find inside me too, if you look hard enough."

I kissed Dad's forehead. "What are you trying to say, Red?"

"I want you to own every part of me, Master. My mouth, my hands, my feet, my cock, and my ass, Sir! I want to call you, Daddy, just like your other Kittens. I want to be your Kitten too, not just a Tom Cat. And I need you to fuck my ass and make me fully your submissive, especially before you fuck Jillian. Because, I know I would be jealous if you didn't. And I don't know if I could bear being jealous of myself!" Tears were coming down Red's face, as if confessing all this had pulled something deep from inside him.

I kissed Dad's tears. "I'm sorry, Dad. I'm sorry, Kitten. I didn't know. I will try to be more affectionate." I kissed the tip of Dad's nose. "And passionate." I kissed Dad's lips and held my lips there. He tasted different than a woman, even Jillian. But that was exciting too. Dad's hand cupped my balls and glided up along my shaft, over my pants. His mouth opened, and our passion rose to another level.

"Do you want me, Daddy? Will you make me your Dirty Slut, just like you took Sally? Will you have every part of me?"

"Yes, my Little Red Kitten. I will fuck your ass and make you mine. But not here. At home with Blue and Sunny. So that it's a celebration we all can share."

"Thank you, Daddy," my Dad said. It was a strange thing to hear from him. But there had been many stranger things said and done recently. We continued to tenderly and passionately cuddle and kiss for a bit.

I heard the door open, and Sophie called, "Are you guys ready for the fashion show?"

Dad and I broke our kiss we were both sprouting wood, but Dad put on his jacket and buttoned the front. that masked his erection. I untucked my shirt.

Dad picked up his briefcase, walked past Sophie and shyly smiled.

Sophie looked at me askance. "It's none of my business, but were you just making out with your father?"

I shrugged. "Yeah. And it might be a little of your business. Because there's been a change of plans. Dad, Sondra and I are going to celebrate my dating Sondra and her accepting me as her Master with my mother at my house."

Sophie rolled her eyes. She sighed, "Great so no dinner, and no Reindeer Games. I get it."

"Actually, Terri is feeling very left out too. So, I was going to invite you both to join us."

"That sounds like more of a Family type thing. I wouldn't want to intrude."

"Sophie, you are family. You're Sondra's best friend. And I hope we can become better friends too."

"You just want to see me naked," Sophie kidded.

I grinned. "Well, there is that," I admitted.

"I kissed your sex-slave, Terri,"

"I like to think of them as my Sex-Kittens. How did that work out for you?"

"Well, You helped me figure out what sort of bra Terri wanted, and I brought in some stuff for her to try on. She was really happy, but she could tell that I was still nervous and flustered. She said she was sorry for acting like a brat, and then asked if she could make it up to me with a kiss."

"And?"

"It was very nice...Ah, who am I kidding, it was awesome. Dang, she's cute!"

I kidded, "She's too young for you, y'know?"

Sophie looked guilty for a second, then realized I was just giving her shit. "Yeah. I know. But that's part of what makes her so exciting."

"Look, Sophe. Like I said, you're family now. And I have a close family. My mother and father are both my submissives and lovers. So is Terri and her mother Sally. And those two are lovers as well. I just want to know what you are potentially getting involved with. It's a complicated set of relationships."

"Does it involve the whips and chains, and kissing your feet and calling you, King Bobby."

I laughed, "Yeah, there's some of that. But you don't have to be part of any of those kinds Reindeer Games if you don't want. But Sondra and Terri are ultimately mine, so you can't get jealous of that, or try to mess up my family or relationships, get it?"

"I think I understand, Sir. Thank you for being so honest with me, and for offering to share your, uh, Kittens. Thanks for everything else too. Terri told me that you thought I was cute, and that maybe Terri and me would be good together. That's a compliment I didn't expect." Sophie leaned in and kissed my cheek.

I touched my cheek where Sophie had kissed me and smiled. "Should I just go back to the dressing room?", I asked.

"No. Terri wants to put on a little Fashion Show for you. There are some chairs set up in the shop. I've locked up, and dropped the shade on the front window."

I went out into the shop. Sophie had rearranged some tables, so there was a straight path from the door to the dressing rooms and the front counter. She had put two chairs in front of the counter. My Dad was already sitting in one. My girlfriend, Sondra was standing next to him.

Sondra had changed outfits again. She was wearing a red, sleeveless knit top with a V-neck, and a tight, black leather, knee-length skirt. Sondra was showing Dad that the skirt had a zipper on the side. She unzipped it, from the bottom up, to about mid-thigh. This revealed the top of her red, fishnet stockings. My eyes followed down the long line of her leg to an amazing, black, high-heeled shoe, with a golden spiked heel, and a ball of golden studs all around the back of the shoe. It was a powerful look. She turned and smiled at me. Her jet black hair was pulled back with a comb. She had added a touch of eyeshadow, which gave her whole face a more smoky and mysterious look. I could see that my Dad was equally mesmerized. He was saying, "You look absolutely stunning, Mistress Sunny."

She turned around. "Well, I thought I would borrow from Sally's playbook, and go with a bold red and black look. Now, gentlemen, I want you to be critical but encouraging. And this is the Lace Boudoir, not a strip club. Be appreciative but not too boisterous. Our Pussycat is not a stripper or even a professional model. She is a young student."

My father said, "Yes, Ma'am. We will behave."

I hugged Sondra. "You look amazing, Kitten."

Sondra kissed me lightly. "Thank you, Daddy. I'm going to check on our Pussycat. Please, have a seat." She went to the door, peeked in and immediately turned to us. She announced, "Gentlemen, the first look Terri will be modeling is called, Hugs and Kisses." Terri stepped into the doorway, and with exaggerated steps, like a runway model, she made her way toward us, her feet crossing in front of her. "Gentlemen, Hugs and Kisses is a white cotton, underwire bra with a bold, fun and flirty, X and O Graphic on each cup." There was a large, black, block letter "X" on the left cup, and an "O" on the right. "Hugs and Kisses is perfect for school and the active lifestyle of an on-the-go Teen. Terri is carrying the coordinating panty."

Terri stood directly in front of us and moved her hands from her hips so she could hold up a pair of black, Brazilian cut panties, with lots of small, white "X"s and "O"s all over them.

I asked, "How does this bra feel, Kitten? Because your breasts look amazing."

"It feels great, Sir. Sophie measured me. And I was wearing the wrong size bras. I guess that's pretty common. I'm a 40F, not as big as my Mom."

"But your breasts look even larger than your Mother's, Terri. And your mother has some of the largest breasts I've ever seen," my father said.

"It's an illusion that comes from my very thin waistline. I have just a twenty-four inch waist, and thirty-eight inch hips. It's an extreme hourglass figure, especially since I'm only five feet tall."

I added, "You have a gorgeous figure, Kitten. And I think my Dad would really like to touch your breasts."

Terri nodded, "He's my Master too, for now. I think that means he can touch me however he likes."

"Thank you, Terri. But I would still like to be polite," Dad said, as he reached up and fondled the young woman's breasts. "My, they're so firm, and heavy. Do you ever get back pains, carrying around such beautiful, large breasts?"

"I used to, so I really worked on my core strength in my abs and lower back. Now I don't have any problems. That's nice, Red. I like your touch."

Dad answered, "Thank you, Mistress." I'm not sure he realized what he had said. I think it was force of habit. "Oh, there's something hard, right here at your nipples!"

Terri giggled, "Those are my nipple piercings, silly!"

"Really? Oh." Sometimes my Dad's sexual innocence shows a lot. "I would love to see them."

"Well Daddy and Sir, I need to show you the next bra. Thank your for the compliments. You two are making me feel very sexy."

"You are extremely sexy, Pussycat," I said.

Terri turned and practically skipped back to the dressing rooms. It wasn't the restrained saunter of a model she had tried to imitate when she came in. I could tell she was excited to show off the next bra.

I leaned over to my Dad and whispered, "You saw before, Terri also has her clitoris pierced."

My Dad was incredulous, "I imagine that would hurt a lot. How could she have done that to herself?"

"Oh, there are places that will do all sorts of body piercings, Dad."

"Do you think Marjorie would ever get piercings like those?."

"Maybe. That might be exciting."

Sondra stepped back out from the doorway, and continued to act as emcee of this impromptu Fashion Show. She announced, "Our next look is entitled, Fruit Salad. It's a whimsical piece." Terri stepped into the doorway, and once again began to saunter forward down the "catwalk." This time, her bra was navy blue, but over each cup of her bra was an applique "watermelon slice," done in red and green fabric, with tiny, black, fabric seeds. The bra plunged to a very small connection between her breasts, exposing far more of her "melons" that the first bra. "Fruit Salad is hand stitched in Thailand," Sondra continued, "The hidden underwire creates the perfect silhouette. This bra also features a front clasp, making a young Kitten's breasts that much easier to access by her handsome Master."

Terri stood in front of us again. I said, "I would like to test that last statement." I reached between Terri's breasts and undid the clasp with one hand. I could see my father was impressed with my skill. But I had lots of practice with my mother's front closing bras.

Terri's breasts sprang free. And they hardly sagged at all! For a woman with such massive breasts, that was very impressive.

My father bit his lip. He was staring at Terri's piercings. "Those piercings are the sexiest things I've ever seen in my life. Did that hurt?"

"When I first had it done, yeah. But I got used to them after just a few days. Now, they seem to make my titties more sensitive."

"Can I...Can I touch them?," Dad meekly asked.

Before Terri could answer, I said, "Lean forward, Kitten. I think Red and I would like to taste your pretty titties."

Terri grinned. "Yes, Daddy." She put one hand on my shoulder, and one on my father's. Then she drew us forward, until we were kissing, teasing, licking, biting and toying with Terri's nipples, and the studs she had through them. The she pushed us back and stood up. She giggled, "You guys would be making me cream my panties right now, if I was wearing any." Then she winked.

Red said, "Are there panties that go with this bra?"

Terri held up a navy blue thong. On the triangle of fabric in the front, there were two, bright red, applique "Cherries!" Terri said, "My cherry's for you, Daddy," and again, she winked at me, and handed me the panties.

I groaned at the pun. But my cock twitched and got harder at the thought of fucking this gorgeous, wanton, virgin slut for the first time.

Terri fixed the clasp on the bra, and briefly adjusted her breasts inside it, before turning and making her way back to the dressing rooms.

"Are you hard, Bobby?"

"Harder than Chinese Algebra, Dad."

Dad leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Save that hard-on for my ass, Daddy."

"What do you want to do with your cock, Kitten?"

"Right now, I want to fuck Terri Whitehall as hard as I fucked her mother, yesterday."

"That won't happen today, Red. Terri is a virgin. And the first time she fucks a man, it will be me, the night of her school semi-formal, in about two weeks."

"You're a very lucky man, Robert McMillan. Thank you for sharing all your Kittens with your Old Man."

"Thanks for sharing Mom with me, Red."

Sondra came out the door and announced, "Our penultimate bra is The Kiss of Death. This Gothic, black bra features sheer black panels on top of the cups, and a bold, morbidly humorous graphic of red lips and white skulls. It's a punk, goth and romantic piece."

Terri walked forward. She had taken off her shoes and knee-high socks. I think Sondra had applied dark eyeshadow on Terri's lids, both above and below her eyes. Terri also was wearing a deep red lipstick now. The look was very bold, Goth, dramatic and mysterious. Terri carried with her two coordinating, black thongs, one with a larger print of the red lips, the other had a white skull on them. Terri held up the one pair and said, "I could wear red lips painties when I want to be soft and sweet, or skull panties when I want to get fucked hard. What do you think?"

"The first two bras were cute and fun, but still sexy," I said, "This one is harder, and edgier, but still very sexy. There's a bit of morbid humor to this one as well."

"Terri," my Dad spoke up, "may I see your pussy again?"

Terri reached her hand and touched Dad's cheek. "Beg nicely, Red"

"Please, Mistress Terri. I need to see your pussy. I've seen and kissed your breasts, and the bras you've been wearing are so sexy. I need to see your pussy too, Mistress. Please?"

"I'll make you a deal, Red. Get out your cock right now. Show it to me. And if I like what I see, I will show you my pussy."

My Dad unzipped his fly and pulled out his thin, five and a half inch long cock. "I hope you like this, Mistress Terri."

"You are thinner and smaller than your Son, Red."

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, Terri."

"I didn't say that I am disappointed, Subbie. Jack that cock! Masturbate for me. Now! No. Don't be shy about it! Bobby, show him how a real man works a cock. Jack your Dad for me. Keep him nice and hard. I've got plans for your dick, Red. And I will be right back."

My left hand moved to Dad's cock, and I began stroking him, the way I like to masturbate my own cock. I tried to judge the speed and grip based on my Dad's reactions. I also started playing with his foreskin. Pulling it back, and covering the head, using it like a tiny masturbation sleeve. "How'm I doin', Dad?"

"Oh, fuck, Bobby. Terri was Dominating me. And I loved it. Your hand feels so good on my cock. I don't know what she has planned, but the anticipation is killing me. Don't go too fast, Sir. You'll make me cum. I don't want to cum yet. Mistress Terri has plans for my cock!"

Sondra stood in the doorway and said, "Gentlemen, steel yourselves. Prepare to meet, The Golden Goddess. This is more than just a piece of lingerie. This is a statement, that the Woman wearing it deserves to be worshipped!" Then she turned and disappeared behind the doorway.

Moments later, Terri appeared in the doorway, her arms and legs spread wide. She had taken off her miniskirt. She was bottomless, wearing no panties and carrying no panties. She was only wearing a black bra, studded with Golden Pyramid spikes. The spikes covered both cups and went up the bra straps. It almost looked like armor. Terri confidently strode forward, and immediately she was flanked on either side by Sophie and Sondra. Both women had taken off their tops. Sophie was in a sheer blue lace bra, and dress pants. I'm guessing her tits are about a 34B. She was eyeing Terri's ass as she walked a step behind her and to the right. Sondra had quickly stripped off her top. She was wearing her black, lace, demi-bra, that left her nipples exposed. She had also unzipped both sides of her black skirt, up to the hip on both sides, so her red fishnet stocking flashed as she walked. Sondra's eyes were locked on me, gauging my reaction to this scene, as she flanked Terri, a step behind to the left.