The Blue Life Ch. 20: Sunny Gets Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and kissed my Dad lightly on the lips. "Did Mistress Sunny punish you harshly?"

"Yes. She demonstrated the flogger, paddle, and crop on my thighs and ass." He turned and showed me that his ass was crosshatched with red stripes. "And she put in a butt-plug. It's the larger one, the Number Four. She's like a Jedi Master with a crop, Bobby. She demonstrated techniques on my ass in minutes that I'm sure took years for her to master. Seriously, I learned so much. And then, she got down on the bed and had me demonstrate some of what I had just learned on her ass! She made me spank her, Daddy."

"I'm sure she had her reasons."

"Of course she did. I learned so much. For one, I was holding the crop all wrong. And I could have seriously injured your mother. I'm so sorry, Bobby."

"I hear you, Dad. You have a lifetime to learn how to be the perfect submissive and the perfect Master, Red." I ran my fingers along the cock-ring around my Dad's cock and balls. I casually stroked his cock. "You're very hard, Red. Is that just the cock-ring?"

"That's everything, Sir. My Mistress Sunny absolutely humiliated me with the crop and the butt-plug. I felt so embarrassed and awful for having injured Blue, but my cock just kept getting harder and harder. Then, just when I felt like I wanted to sink through the floor and die, Mistress Sunny has me demonstrate what I had learned on her ass. She's such a beautiful vixen, Bobby. She has a way of moving her ass cheeks, I can't explain."

"You don't have to, Red. I know. She's mesmerizing."

"And the way she was talking to me and encouraging me, her moans when I would discipline her ass correctly, it made me suddenly feel powerful, Dominant and Masterful again, like maybe I could be a proper Master to Blue with just a little guidance. But, Gods, Daddy, I just wanted to fuck into Mistress Sunny at that moment. I wasn't even thinking about a condom. I just wanted to press my cock into my Mistress's ass or her cunt. Only I was just thinking of her as my vixen then, my conquest. Not as my Mistress or your girlfriend. I'm sorry, Daddy. Everything had taken on a red hue. I was seeing red, I was lusting so deeply."

"Wow, Red. So what happened?"

"I dropped the crop, and I lined myself up behind Mistress Sunny's hips. I was just about to fuck into her, and then Mistress Sunny asked me where the collar and leash are. It was like coming out of a dream. I just snapped out of it. I thought the collar would be for me, but she put it on Blue."

I took my Dad by the cock, just like I had seen Sunny do, and led him toward the bathroom. By the time we got there, Mom and Sondra were already in the shower, with the water running and the shower curtain pulled. We could hear Sunny taunting Blue, making her admit that she was just a fuck-slut, and that all she wanted to do in that moment was lick and eat Sunny's cunt.

Dad and I lay towels out on the floor to catch the spray. Then we slowly drew back the shower curtain to reveal Mom, submissively on her hands and knees, doing her best to please Mistress Sunny with her tongue.

It was as if Sunny was waiting for an audience. Because when we pulled back the curtain, Sunny's big brown eyes smiled at me. She mouthed the words, "I love you, Robbie." Then she climbed up on the edge of the tub, and pissed in my Mom's face!

What the fuck! I couldn't believe how gross and sexy the whole thing was. Blue's protests were sexy. The way Sunny steered the conversation and forced Blue to accept her submission and Sunny's ultimate Dominance. It was crazy. I felt crazy for being as excited as I was. The whole scene was nuts.

Sunny wasn't angry. She stood over Blue, pinching my mother's tongue. Sondra smiled at me again; and simply, visibly relaxed. Her sweet smelling urine began to flow again. And I realized that she had been holding it for all this time, and I thought about the control that takes. Her warm, sweet piss passed over her own fingers, across my mother's tongue, into Mom's mouth, and down Blue's face and body. Mom didn't move or jerk away. But she didn't swallow either. She just let the warm, golden liquid fill her mouth and spill down her chin and over her breasts. I found the sight confusing, both repulsive and highly erotic. My cock twitched in my father's hand, and a large burble of precum oozed out of the tip and over my father's fingers.

My father leaned close to my ear and whispered, "Oh my God, Bobby! That's the fucking nastiest, and sexiest thing I've ever fucking seen! I'm so turned on." Then he brought his fingers to his mouth and licked my spuzz off them.

Sondra had a satisfied look on her face. She let go of my mother's tongue and then rinsed off her fingers in the warm shower spray that was hitting my mother's back. "There," Sondra said, "that felt good."

My mother closed her mouth. She raised her handcuffed hands to Sondra's thigh and pulled my girlfriend closer. Her nose nuzzled Sondra's sex, and I thought she was going to go back to giving her new Mistress cunnilingus. Instead, Mom lined up her face with Sondra's pussy, and in another act of defiance, she spit the urine in her mouth back out, all over Sondra's sex. Then she very slowly, very deliberately shouted, "Fine! Piss on me! Spit on me! I'm a dirty, cheating whore, and maybe I deserved that!" Then her sentences started picking up pace, and there was even more steel, anger, and defiance in her tone. "But here are the rules. No shit! No pus. No blood, not ever! You will not cut me. And you will not cut yourself and smear your blood on me or make me drink it. No tattoos. And I will not be branded like an animal!"

My Dad's eyes went wide and he made a face. "Marjorie! Never! Ew!"

Mom was on her hands and knees in the bathtub. There was a folded towel under her knees. And her feet were clipped together with leather cuffs. And her wrists were bound with a pair of Police Grade handcuffs.

My mother reached up with her hands, and pushed at her blindfold. She knows better than that. A submissive can't just undo a binding. She's not allowed to just slip her wrist out of a cuff, pull out a butt-plug or especially remove a blindfold or gag without permission. "I am the submissive. But I have the power to say how far things go. And this has gone far enough! One last rule: No fucking strangers!" Mom pulled off the leather blindfold and looked up at Sondra. Blue's grey/green eyes were lit with fire. Her pupils were dilated. Then, her eyes went wide with shock and recognition. There was a look of confusion on Blue's face. Expressions of happiness, lust, bewilderment and grief washed over her features in the space of a few seconds. "What? How? I didn't know! Mistress? Oh, no. Mistress Gutierrez, I didn't know it was you. Mistress, please. Bobby? Why is she here? This just can't be! You're not my son's girl... I mean...how did this happen? How long have you two been dating?...Oh, God! Mistress! I'm so sorry. I'm such a stupid fuck-cow! Oh, Jesus. I've messed everything up. Oh Bobby, I didn't know! I'm so sorry."

Sunny smiled and stepped back down into the tub. She touched Blue's face, gently, with the hand that held the leash. She smiled broadly and said, "Surprise!"

Mom looked from Sunny to me and then back up at Sunny. "What? Miss Gutierrez? Bobby? How long has this been going on?"

I said, "Just since this morning. This is still our first date, Mom!"

Blue bit her lower lip. "That's some first date! Andrew, did Miss Gutierrez really suck your cock and take your load?"

My father beamed. He didn't feel guilty or ashamed at all. "Yes, Marjorie. Mistress Sunny took my load down her throat like a grateful vixen slut. She also gave me the courage to come home and dominate you, and demand that I be your new Master."

My mother looked confused. "Bobby? I thought this was a test of my loyalty. Because, you are my only Master."

"Then why did you let Dad chain you and whip you with the crop, paddle and flogger?" I asked.

"Because he was so angry about my affair with Sally Whitehall, and you too. He said he was going to leave me. Bobby, I didn't do anything wrong. Sally is your submissive too, now. She's part of our Family. And you are Red's Master, and Sally's too. You are the Head of the Family, Bobby."

Mom was rationalizing. I said, "You lied to me, Blue. I am your Dominant, and you lied to me for more than a month. You should have told me you had taken Sally Whitehall as your sub right away. You also lied to your husband, your new Master. We would have worked things out, and you would not be getting punished. But, because of that, we are realigning the power structure in our family again this weekend. And you will be punished severely over the coming weeks."

My mother looked up at me. Water was still streaming down her back from the shower. She said, "Well, we can talk about my punishments once I get out of the shower. Can I get up, Bobby?"

I was about to say, yes, when Sondra cut me off. "No, Blue. You're a rebellious, little Fuck-Cow. You spat my piss back on me. You took off your blindfold. That was sassing your Mistress."

"But I didn't even know that that I have a Mistress, Mistress Gutierrez," my mother was whining, and again, trying to rationalize and justify her behavior.

"Call me, Mistress Sunny, Blue," Sondra demanded. And she pulled on the chain attached to the nipple clips. She applied a lot of tension.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow! Fuckety-fuck! Mistress Sunny, that hurts!"

"It's supposed to fucking hurt, you dumb slut! Do I have your attention?"

My mother bowed her head. "Yes, Mistress Sunny."

"Good. Here is your punishment. You are going to go back to servicing my cunt. You will eat me out until I cum, and neither of us will get out of this shower until I do!"

My mother grinned and smiled. "Yes, Miss Gutierrez, I mean, Mistress Sunny, you don't know how long I have actually fantasized about you," Mom leaned forward and licked Sunny's slit, "And doing this for you. My, my, my! This doesn't seem like much of a punishment at all." My mother leaned forward again, dipped her head and began sensually, slowly, luxuriantly lapping at my girlfriend's quim. Mom was smiling, like she had won and was now back in control.

Sunny looked at my Dad. "Red, this shower has lasted a long time. We must be wasting your hot water. That won't do. Turn off the hot water now."

Dad let go of my cock and moved to the shower controls. "You want me to turn off the shower, Mistress?"

"Just the hot water, Red. Turn the cold water on full blast. We will see how well this little Bitch can concentrate on her task under a cold shower," Sondra told him.

"Yes, Ma'am." Dad did what she said.

Almost immediately mom squealed, and started to pull her head out of Sondra's crotch. Sondra grabbed Mom by the hair at the back of her head and forced her head back. "Eat it, Slut,' she commanded, "You're not getting out of this shower until I cum!" Then almost immediately Sondra's expression change from anger and control, to shock and surprise. "Oh shit," Sondra yelled, "I didn't really think this through. Fuck! That water is cold!" Sondra was covering her nipples with her arm, trying to protect the sensitive points from the cold spray from the shower. I stepped into the shower and took the brunt of the cold water on my back, protecting both Blue and Sunny. It was beyond bracing. It was damned cold! I climbed up onto the edge of the tub, standing over my mother's back, in a similar pose to the one Sunny had used a moment ago with my mother, but I was facing my girlfriend with my hard dick in right her face. The shower was now hitting my back and ass and cascading down onto my mother's back.

Sondra laughed and kissed the tip of my penis. "Oh, Daddy," she said, "how chivalrous of you, protecting me from the cold water."

"You mean shiver-ous. This water is fucking freezing. You're lucky I'm super-hard right now, or I might just piss in your face, Sunny, just like you did to Blue."

Sondra seriously said, "Robbie, you can learn to pee with a hard-on. It just takes a little concentration and relaxation."

"Less talking, Kitten. More cock-sucking. Who knows, maybe I'll just let loose a stream of warm piss right down your fucking throat."

Sondra closed her eyes, as if in anticipation, and took my cock deep into her mouth, to the back of her throat. She gagged a little, but only because I got excited and pushed a little too hard too fast. Sunny actually hummed on my cock.

"That excites you, doesn't it, Sunny? The kinkier the better! What if I just saved pissing on you for the first time until I was buried deep inside your ass! What if I just gave you a warm piss enema? That would be fucking nasty and messy."

Sondra pulled off my cock. She looked up at me, wide-eyed. "Daddy, you wouldn't! Would you really?"

"Less talking, Love. More cock-sucking. Deep breath. This time Daddy's cock goes back into your throat, Kitten." I looked down at my mother, doing her damnedest to get Sondra off, but the cold water was making her visibly shake. I was going to give this only about one more minute to try to get Sunny off, and then I was going to halt this punishment. I commanded my mother, "Blue, bite her clit and flick your tongue across it. She's ready for that. And jam two fingers up inside your Mistress and find her G-spot. Put lots of rubbing pressure there, just the way you like." I looked to my father. "Red, you finger Mistress Sunny's ass!"

"I don't have any lube," my Dad said.

"Use some gel soap," I told him. I looked at Sunny. "Ready, Kitten?"

"Ready, Daddy," she said. She was all smiles, but a shift of her features told me Mom was already really going to town on her cunt.

"Then take my cock, all the way to the root. Deep throat me, Sunny! Suck me. That's right, Baby. You're going to take your Daddy all the way. And get a deep breath, because you're not getting another one until you cum." The threat wasn't real, but I tried to play it as straight faced as I could. "You're so beautiful, Kitten. My whole family loves you and wants you to cum for us. Oh, fuck! That's right. Take me deep into your fucking throat, my beautiful slut. Your mouth feels so good on your Daddy's cock. And look at your nipples, pointing so beautifully. You're such a damned, excited, perverted, perfect fuck-slut." I bent over and reached for Sunny's nipple with my right hand. My left hand kept my balance by grabbing the shower curtain rod. My fingers teased her nipple briefly. "On the Count of Three, Kitten, you are going to cum for your Daddy. One." I teased her nipple. "Two," I pinched. "Three," I twisted her nipple hard. "Cum, slut, cum now! Sunny! Give it up, now for Daddy! I love you, and I want you to cum for me now," I commanded.

Sunny's eyes sprang open wide. She pushed me back so my cock popped out of her mouth. She gasped for breath, screamed and came. "Gah! Oh FUCK! FUCK! I've never felt anything like that! Fuck! That stings! Jesus! I can't stop cumming. OH FUCK! I'm cumming so hard!"

My mother leaned back, a satisfied look on her face, but she kept her two fingers inside Sunny's vagina. Dad had his index finger in Sunny's ass. He was bracing my girlfriend with his other hand, so she wouldn't fall over.

"I-I-I've never. Oh, oh, Fuck!" Sunny was gasping, cumming and looking directly at my father. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO, RED?"

Dad became flustered, and started to pull his finger from Sunny's ass.

"No! Finger fuck my ass, Red!" Sunny demanded, "Fuck it! Go slow. Just work it slow. My ass is cumming so hard right now. But it still hurts. Fuck! God damn! It burns! Red! What the fuck did you do to me?"

I got down and turned off the cold shower.

My father was near tears. "I'm sorry, Mistress. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"Calm down, Red," I said. I reached for the giant bath sheet that hangs on the wall, and I draped it over my mother, Blue, because it looked like she was the coldest.

"I'm not mad, Red," Sondra laughed. But I could tell the sensations of her orgasm were still fresh, and they weren't all pleasant. "It's fine. You can ease your finger out now. Whoa. Shit! What the--," she gasped as Dad's finger popped past her sensitive anal ring. "I just need to know what the fuck you did to me."

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I'm such a fuck up. Daddy told me to finger your ass. I was just going so fast. I wasn't thinking. He told me to use gel to lube my finger. But the shower gel is over there. And I couldn't reach." Dad was beet red with embarrassment and shame. He had lost his hard-on, it was at half-mast. Without the cockring, it might have been wilted altogether.

I said, "Red! Chill. What did you do?"

"Tell me, Red," Sondra said sternly, "what did you do to me? Am I going to the hospital for poison control? Because my ass is still tingling. There's definitely something going on back there."

My mother stood and put an arm around my dad. She whispered in his ear. "You made my Mistress cum, Dearest, and you ended my punishment, Master. Thank you." (She called my Dad, "Master"!) "How did you do it, Sweetie?"

Dad looked at the tile floor, too ashamed to look anyone in the eye. "I couldn't reach the shower gel. So I grabbed my shaving gel instead."

I reached for the black and green tube sitting on the edge of the tub, next to Dad. Sure enough. I read the label aloud, "Aloe enhanced shave gel with cooling menthol." I said, "The good thing is, I don't think you're poisoned, Sunny. The bad thing is, you've got a mentholated asshole! I bet that tingles."

Sonny laughed. "It stings, that's for sure. But, my pucker is calming down. Red, it's hard to surprise me during sex. I've seen a lot, and I've done a lot. OK? But that was a surprise that sent me right over the top. You pushed your finger in just as Robbie was commanding me to cum. And suddenly, I just couldn't stop cumming on Blue's fingers in my cunt, and I was cumming so hard around your finger in my ass. Fuck, my ass was on fire!"

Blue took the bath sheet off herself and draped it on Sunny. Then she knelt on the floor. She looked up and said, "Does my Mistress need an enema? Or...I'm willing to clean you with my tongue, Ma'am?"

"That's very sweet, Blue-Kitten," Sunny said, "But, I think I just need a warm washcloth. And you need to get your Master Red hard again."

Mom looked up at Dad. She said, "Master Red?"

Red took the leash from Sunny's hand, "Yes, my Blue Vixen?"

Mom asked, "How is this going to work, Andrew? You've always been the sub. Bobby's always been our Master. And I've been your Mistress."

Dad sighed. "Bobby is still Head of the House. He is still our Daddy. And we are going to make sure he is sexually pleased and satisfied at all times. But, Blue...because you cheated on your Husband, I felt the need to exert some control, and establish myself as your Master, and discipline you. You are married to me, Marjorie! You need to remember that. And we will not be having any secrets. You need some discipline, and I will give it to you. And I need to learn to forgive you, so we can move on. I am your Master now, Blue, and you will have to accept that, or I will learn to forgive you from a distance." Dad was somber.

Mom reached up and cupped Dad's clean-shaven cock and balls in her hand. She leaned forward and kissed the tip of his uncut cock. She looked up in his eyes, trying to get a sense of what was going on, maybe trying to seduce Dad, and establish a little control for herself again. Blue innocently said, "Of course I can accept that, Master." She took his cock in her mouth.

Dad shook his head. "Then why didn't you call me, 'Master,' before, when I had handcuffed you to the bar, and I was whipping your ass?"

Blue asked, "Can I speak freely, Sir?"

Dad nodded and stroked Mom's auburn hair, which was still wet and pretty messed up looking. "Yes, vixen," he said.