The Blue Life Ch. 20: Sunny Gets Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought my loyalty to Bobby was being tested. He's always been our Master, I mean, our Dominant. And you were saying that you are my Number One now. I just didn't understand."

"Then why did you submit to being handcuffed and whipped. You didn't Redcard or even Yellowcard me. And Mistress Sunny says I was beating you too hard. I didn't mean to hurt you. Well, I did. But I don't ever want to injure you, Sweetie."

Sunny interjected, "Blue is going to be very sore and bruised for several days, Red. You came close to cutting into her flesh. Why the Hell did you tie little knots in the end of your flogger! What were you thinking? I should put your cock in a cage for a week just for that!"

My mother stood and faced my girlfriend. She was trying to defend my Dad. "Mistress Sunny, you can't blame him. He didn't add those knots to the flogger, I did. And it's not his fault that I got hurt. He doesn't have much practice using things like the crop, paddle, and flogger. I should have indicated that it was too much." Tears started coming down her face again.

Sunny hugged my mother. "Mistakes get made," she told my mom, "but that doesn't mean Red won't get severely disciplined later. And you, dear Kitten, will get some discipline now. Do you know what this is?" Sunny held up the third clip attached to the chain dangling between Blue's nipples.

Blue looked down. "Yes, Mistress."

"But Master Red doesn't know."

"He's a good man. But he can be innocent about certain things. He's pretty green as a Dominant, a little naive," Blue said.

Red piped up, "I told her to get me nipple clips. But I haven't seen that set before. And I don't know what that third clip is for. It's not like Marjorie has three nipples."

"I bought those to use on...uh...friend," Mom said.

"Sally," Sondra said.

"Sally," Blue explained. "But her nipples are so damned big, these won't fit her."

Sunny asked, "Why didn't you tell your Master what this clamp was for?"

"I was gagged, Mistress."

"Well then, you had better tell him now."

Mom's chin dropped to her chest, and her shoulders slumped. She whispered, "The other clip goes on my clitty."

I crossed my arms, smiled and said, "I couldn't hear you, Mom."

Mom scowled at me. "You know what that is for, Bobby!"

I laughed, "You need to tell your Master Red, Blue."

Mom faced Dad. She held up the third clip. She said, "This is supposed to attach to the submissive slut's clitoris, Sir. It creates a triangle of pain and sensation between my nipples and clit. You can pull on the chains to increase the sensation at any time. And you can adjust the tension on the clips with these little screws on the side."

Dad looked at the clip like he was processing all this information. He put a finger over his lips, thinking. Finally, he said, "Oh...hmpf...oh, yes. I guess that's obvious, isn't it. I should have known that. I feel a little stupid now." He smiled shyly at Sunny and me. "It must have looked pretty silly, me wrapping the third chain up around the bar."

"It looked sexy as hell to me, Dad," I said, "Mom's nipples were stretched. And she had to arch her back and present her tits to keep the pressure off them."

"I thought that stress position was simple, creative, and effective, Master Red. I was angry that you bruised my Blue-Kitten. But, I will borrow that bondage position."

Dad looked serious. Then he nodded. "Thank you, Mistress Sunny. I'm sorry I injured our...uh...our fuck-toy. That wasn't my intention. But I'm flattered by your compliments." He held the clip in front of my mother. "Blue, this clit clip gets put on the pleasure button of slutty, little...uh...fuck-cows, who cheat on their husbands. Show me, Standing Presentation Position Number One, feet spread, hands behind your head, chest out." Dad handed the clip to my girlfriend. "Mistress Sunny, please do the honors. Firmly attach this clip to our submissive slut's clitoris. Then adjust the tension so that it's just over the edge of painful. Blue, your job is to let you Mistress, Master, and...uh...Daddy know when things are too painful."

Blue assumed the position. "I'll try, Sir."

Mistress Sunny took the clip from Dad's hand and stood in front of Blue, my mother. "Your pretty clit is already fat and extended, Kitten. Why is that?"

"I'm very excited, Mistress. I'm also very happy."

"Happy? You just got your ass whipped. I just pissed in your face, little Kitten. And now, I'm pinching your perfect clit between my fingernails. Yes, you can jerk a little, Blue, but don't pull away."

"Yes, happy. I've admired you for a long time, Mistress. I've lusted after you, Miss Gutierrez. I've had fantasizes about you. I'm surprised, but delighted that you are my son's...Angh!" My mother gasped as Mistress Sunny attached the clip to the base of Mom's clitoris, pulling her clit out with her fingernails and pushing the hood back. "Oh, Gods! Mistress. That's too much! Please?"

Mistress Sunny adjusted the tension on the clip and Mom visibly relaxed. But then Sunny jammed three fingers in my mother's cunt with one hand and lifted. With her other hand, she firmly pulled the chains connected to the clips on Blue's nipples and clit up. Blue groaned, and raised herself up on tiptoe.

Sunny said, "You're so fucking wet, Blue! Your cunt is a swamp. How many times have you cum already?"

"Twice, Mistress. Once when Andrew, I mean, Master Red was pressing the butt-plug into this slut's ass. And then an even bigger one, when Red was paddling my ass, and the paddle was connecting with the plug in my ass. I felt so humiliated, and exposed, and helpless. Oh, fuck! Just like now."

"Did you get permission to cum?" Sunny asked.

"No. I was gagged, Mistress. I couldn't Oh...fuck! Please...Mistress...Your fingers...the clips...please, may this slut cum now?" Blue was begging to cum. My mother's hands had dropped from the Presentation Position of behind her head. She was stroking Sunny's nipples.

"No!" My Dad shouted, and pulled Sunny's finger's from his wife's pussy. Sunny immediately wrapped her slick fingers around the shaft of Dad's hard cock. Dad said, "The next time you orgasm, Little One, your Master is going to have his cock all the way up your slutty ass! Now, would you like to take a break and have dinner?"

Mom kissed my girlfriend, Sunny. It was a deep, lingering, passionate kiss. Blue said, "Thank you, Mistress." Then she kissed my father the same way, expressing a passion and hunger that I had never seen between my parents as I was growing up. Mom said, "Master, I'm not hungry for dinner. I'm hungry for your cock! I need to feel my Master's cock buried deep in my submissive asshole!"

My father grinned like a Cheshire Cat. It was a smile of equal parts joy, pride, and sexual desire. He looked over my mother's shoulders, directly into my eyes and said, "Mmm. Me too."