The Blue Life Ch. 21: Fucking Red

Story Info
A bit of D/s double penetration with Mother, Father, and Son.
7.8k words
4.61
42.3k
30

Part 21 of the 40 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story involves themes of Incest, BDSM, Dominance/submission and bisexuality. There is more male/male bisexual activity in this chapter than in previous chapters too. If any of that offends you, just move on to the next story. All character is 18+ years of age. And this is a work of fiction. This story picks up where Chapter 20 left off. Comments, Favorites, and Ratings are much appreciated. Thanks again to John for his help in editing and proofreading.

**************************

My father led my mother into their bedroom with a leash attached to the collar around her neck. He said, "Climb up on the bed, Blue Vixen. I'm going to be needing your ass in a second."

Mom climbed up on the bed, and got on her hands and knees. Her auburn hair was still wet from the shower. I guess she didn't want to get on her back, since her ass, thighs and back were still sore from the whipping Dad had given her with the crop and paddle. Dad hadn't known what he was doing. Mom's going to have some bruises tomorrow. Mom looked over her shoulder. I could see the excitement and lust in her eyes. But there was also a level of fear or nervousness. Mom had just met my girlfriend, Sondra, for the first time a few minutes ago. And Sondra had informed Mom that she was going to act as Mom's Mistress too. Mom's sexual and submissive training would intensify under Sondra's expert guidance.

My Dad looked to Sondra. "Mistress Sunny, would you please get on your knees in front of me and suck my cock. Show my wife how hard and slick you can make this cock, because I going to press it up my beautiful wife's ass in about two minutes."

Sondra looked at me, and I nodded. She briefly kissed my lips and whispered, "I love you, Daddy. And I love our family." Then she went and knelt in front of my Dad. She said, "I would love to suck and ready your gorgeous cock, Sir" Then, she began to suck Dad's cock, while stroking the base of his shaft with one hand. Her other hand cupped and fondled his balls.

Dad groaned, "Arrah! So good! Don't make me shoot, Mistress. Please. I will need that in a bit." Dad looked at me. "Bobby, I need you to ready your mother. Pull that butt plug out of her ass, but make sure she stays stretched, open and ready for my cock. Because I'm going to butt fuck our lovely Vixen Bitch." Then to my mother, "Marjorie, did you hear that? My cock is going to slide deep into your darkest hole, Slut!"

My mother bit her lip and nodded. She wasn't used to Dad being this dominant and aggressive. She wasn't used to being so exposed and submissive either, not in front of anyone besides me, and certainly not in front of a stranger like my girlfriend. Mom closed her eyes. Maybe she was imagining the scene that was about to take place. She took a deep breath and said, "All my holes are here for your pleasure, at any time, at your command, Master Red." It was the most submissive thing I had ever heard my mother say to my father. I saw a shudder of excitement or fear move through her body. It made the chain attached to the nipple-clamps and clit clip sway underneath her.

I knelt at Mom's side. I casually pulled down on the chain-of-submission binding Mom's tits to her sex. "Oh fuck!" she screamed, "Ow! Daddy! That hurts!"

"It also sent a jolt of excitement through your body, Blue. I've been reading your body, studying it for months. You're excited to put on a show, getting butt-fucked by your Master and husband, in front of your Son and his new girlfriend."

My mother shook her head. "This...this...this can't be happening. It's like a dream. Bobby. I've fantasized about Ms. Gutierrez for months."

"You can tell me about that later, Blue. For now, I need to work this plug out of your ass. How does your backside feel?" I asked.

"Your father did a number on me. And I know I should be hurting. But, I think that endorphins and adrenaline are kicking in, along with whatever that nasty stuff my Mistress had me drink. I'm feeling pretty good. A little jittery and warm all over. And there are colors at my peripheral vision. But the stinging has gone away. It's just a dull throb and ache now."

"Good," I said as I caressed Mom's perfect, juicy, round ass. Sondra has a flatter butt. Sally Whitehall has a big, fat ass, full and plump. Sally's daughter Terri also has a pretty, big butt too, but hers is filled with muscle, whereas her mother's is soft jelly. My mother's ass is like a bikini model; it has the curves of a sleek sports car, and is built for speed. "Relax, Blue." I reached under her and inserted two fingers into my mother's pussy, so she would have something to focus on other than the butt-plug. She groaned. "Relax, the plug gets pulled out...nnnnnow!" The plug came out with a tiny, wet, slurping pop. Mom's sphincter stayed open a bit, gaping, slowly drawing shut. I didn't want that to happen. I reached beside me. On the nightstand was a bottle of lube with a pump top, like a soft soap bottle. I took the bottle and put the tip of the nozzle in my mother's gaping butt. Then, I pushed the bottle up, instead of the nozzle down, and squirted a generous amount of lube directly into Mom's rectum.

"Jesus, Bobby! That's cold! What the hell!" Mom complained.

"Sorry, Blue. We'll have to get a bottle warmer for the lube." I squirted a bit more lube around her anal ring. And then I worked a finger inside her butt. Mom wiggled back on the invading finger, welcoming it. I wormed a second finger into my mother's ass. I could feel my two fingers in her pussy too. I pressed the tips of my fingers against each other, through the thin membrane of skin separating her pussy and ass. Then I began to finger fuck Mom. Working both hands, sometimes alternating, sometimes working together. Mom began to pant and gasp, like she was working her way up to an orgasm, so I backed off my pace. I said, "Dad, I think Mom is ready for your cock." I looked over at him.

Sondra was on her knees, bobbing on my father's cock. The hand that had been cupping his balls was pulling at the huge butt plug in his ass. Dad looked like he was on the edge of cumming. He grabbed Sondra by the hair and pulled her eager mouth off his cock. "That's enough, Slut! I would love to finish down your throat again, but I have my whore-wife to pleasure and command now." Dad climbed up on the bed and lay down on his back. He put his hands behind his head, like he was relaxing on a hammock or something. "Blue, we are going to be doing something a little different. Because I was too rough on your backside, I'm going to let you impale yourself down on my stiff dick, Vixen!"

Mom crawled forward. My fingers in her pussy slipped out, but I kept the two fingers in her ass. I wanted to make sure Blue was stretched and ready to take Dad in her ass. Mom climbed over Dad. She bent down and kissed his lips. She said, "I love you, Master. And I'm ready to take all of your cock inside me."

Red said, "Won't you have to turn around to sit down on my cock?"

"No, Master. Daddy showed me that butt-fucking is even better and more intimate, face to face. I want to look into my lover's eyes when he violates my darkest, nastiest hole. I want you to see the love in my eyes again, Sir, as I commit myself again to being your butt-fucking whore on your throbbing, fucking cock."

My Dad whispered, "Oh, God! Marjorie, that kind of talk could have me cumming before I even get my cock in your ass!"

Mom smiled. "If you cum, Master. I will just have to lick up every drop, get you hard again, and try a second time." Mom looked to Sondra, and said, "Mistress Sunny, will you help steady Master Red's cock and point it at my tiny, tight asshole?"

Sondra picked up the bottle of lube and squirted some into her palm. She jacked my Dad's cock a few times to make sure it was slick. The she pointed it almost straight up and down. She lightly kissed Blue's cheek, saying, "Your Master is ready for you, Blue-Kitten."

"Thank you, Mistress." Blue looked at me. "Son, help your mother ease her tight little pucker down on your father's big, hard dick. Thank you for keeping my tightest hole open and ready for my Master to butt-fuck me, Sir. I love you for that. I love you for sharing me. You're very generous and giving."

I felt my chest swell with pride. I also felt my dick harden and twitch with sexual anticipation. Blue really knows how to talk dirty. I was also caught by how my mother had subtly taken control of the scene from a submissive standpoint. She was telling us all what to do, while making all three of us feel Dominant. That was very sexy, and very clever.

I guided my mother's ass down toward the tip of Dad's five-and-a-half inch, thin, and uncircumcised cock. Dad kept his pubes shaved as a sign of his submission to me. But that also made his cock look just a little longer too. It was beautiful and impressive. Simply erotic. Dad is lithe and subtlety muscular. He has flat abs and a taut physique, with hardly an ounce of fat. But he's not ripped. As I guided Mom's anal pucker towards the tip of Dad's cock, I slowly drew my fingers back, so that just as my fingers popped out, Mom was easing herself down on Dad's dick.

"Are you ready, my love?" Mom asked, but she didn't wait for an answer. She just eased herself back and onto Red's shaft. Dad groaned, as in one smooth, slow, continuous motion, Mom took Dad all the way to the base of his cock. I could see Dad's hips shift slightly, so he could fuck up into Mom. "Thank you, Master," Blue said, "Thank you for seeing this slut as worthy of your beautiful, foxy, fuck-stick. Thank you for allowing me to welcome you in my ass, Sir."

"I love you so much, Marjorie," Dad said.

Mom passionately kissed Dad, and ground her ass down on his cock. "I love you too, Andrew. And I love being your submissive, butt-fucking Whore!"

"I'm sorry I hurt you earlier, Blue. I didn't mean to beat you that hard."

"I'm going to be sore, Sir. But we are past that now, Master. You disciplined me. And I'm forever here to serve your pleasure. I'm sorry I lied about Sally Whitehall. I should have told you right away. I deserved my punishment," Mom said.

"That's OK, sweetheart," Dad replied, "but it's wonderful to expand our Family. I'm going to love fucking you, Sally, Terri and Mistress Sunny, taking pleasure from all four of my vixen sluts."

Mom stopped her grinding. She looked at me, then at Sunny and then at Dad. "Andrew? Did you just say, 'Terri'? Little Terri Whitehall? Our goddaughter?" There was a look on her face somewhere between shock, disbelief and anger.

Dad grinned, looking like the cat who just ate the canary. He loved springing this surprise on Mom. "Yes, Marjorie. Mistress Terri made me titty-fuck her gorgeous melons. And I came all over her chest, neck and face. She's part of my Vixen Harem now. But, don't worry, I will let you play with her too, Blue."

Mom looked at me. "Bobby! Your father can't be serious! Terri is just a child. Sally would kill your father if she knew."

I laughed. "Mom, Terri is my submissive now too. And Terri and her mother, Sally have become lovers. Sally knows that I will take my pleasure from all my submissives whenever I like, and share my pleasure will all of them as well. Nothing is off limits."

"But, Bobby. She's not even eighteen!"

"She turned eighteen last month, Mom. She's an adult woman now. And she knows exactly what she wants."

"Damn! I forgot her birthday. Andrew, we need to get little Terri a birthday present." Mom shook her head. "She's eighteen? Really? But, I thought Sally said Terri was still a virgin."

I kissed Mom's cheek. "Terri has had quite a bit of sexual experience already," I said, "But she's never actually fucked a cock with her pussy or ass. Now that I'm her Master, I'm going to be her first."

Mom looked to Sondra. "Your girlfriend is right here, Bobby! How can you say things like that in front of her?"

Sunny laughed, "Robbie is my Master too now. He owns me. And I know my place. I'm his Primary. And I will be in charge of training his submissives for his maximum pleasure. That includes Terri. And that includes you too, Blue. Don't question Daddy anymore about this, or I will make sure to severely correct you later." Sondra looked stern. "Do I make myself clear, Blue-Kitten?"

Blue cast her eyes down. "Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Then get back to ass-fucking your Master's cock," Sunny ordered.

"Yes, Mistress." Mom resumed her grinding on Dad. She looked into his eyes and said, "Andrew, you're sure about all this?"

Dad shook his head and said, "No." Then he grabbed Mom by the hips and plunged her down onto his shaft. She squealed and groaned. He continued, "But, Marjorie, if I didn't have my cock in your ass, I would be spanking it again. I don't have everything worked out. But I'm looking to Bobby, Sunny and Terri for guidance. And yes, I'm quite sure that you, Terri, Sally and Sunny are all my sweet Vixens now. I will be Dominating you and Sally, and submissive to Mistress Terri and Mistress Sunny, and to Bobby, our Daddy of course. Don't question me about this again, or you will be sleeping on the doggy-bed tonight, down at the foot of the bed. And I would rather sleep cuddled with my wife."

Mom just rolled her head back, saying, "Yes, Sir. I'm sorry, Sir. Oh, God, Andrew! Fuck my ass! Fuck it! Please, fuck it hard!"

I looked at Sunny. She crawled up on the bed on the other side of Mom and Dad. She motioned for me to look closely at my mother's chest. Then, she cupped Blue's left tit in her hand. I mirrored her actions with Mom's right breast. Sunny took the nipple clip off Blue's nipple and attached it to Dad! I did the same. Now Red was wearing the nipple clips, but they were still attached to a chain, connected to the clip on Blue's clit! It's was an erotic Rube Goldberg contraption. Sunny began kissing and licking Mom's nipple, drawing it into her mouth, bringing the blood flow back to the tip, and stimulating Blue's tortured nipple to new heights of arousal. Again, I followed my girlfriend's lead, so that the two of us were suckling and kissing Blue's tits from either side. Every once in awhile, we would break from licking my mother's breasts to passionately kiss each other, and then return.

My mother started whipping her head back and forth. She was narrating the action, and in some ways, submissively directing it. She was saying, "Oh, I can't believe it! My Master is filling my ass so good! Andrew! Fuck! Fuck me! Yes, suck my titties! Jesus! That feels so good. Both of you! Both of you! All of you! Oh, fuck! Bite my nipples! Bite them! Yes! Fuck! Yes! Oh, Mistress! My clit! My clit! My clit! My clit! What are you doing to my clit?"

It wasn't hard to tell. Sunny had been rhythmically pulling at the chain attached to the clip on Blue's clit, in time with the pounding Red was giving Blue's ass. Then Sunny took off the clip and was busy masturbating the hell out of my mother's most sensitive spot. At times, Sunny would spit on her fingers, or try to dip her fingers down between Blue's pussy lips, to make sure they were lubed enough.

Blue screamed. "Andrew? Sweetie? Master? Sir? Oh fuck! I'm so close! I'm so close! I don't think I can hold back! Please, Sir? Master? Master, can I cum? Oh, please, can your Baby Slut cum all over your cock! Master? Please? Oh, fuck! I don't think I can hold back. Baby Slut needs this, Master! Please!...Please?"

Dad slowed his fucking. Sunny and I slowed our stimulation. Dad said, "Slut, you have permission to cum in five, four, three, two..." He dragged it out. "One. Cum! Cum now, Vixen! Cum on your Master's cock, Baby Slut! Fuck me hard with your fucking ass, Slut! Give it to me! Give me your pleasure, Marjorie. Give me your love. Make me feel it all through your ass on my cock!" Cum, now, Bitch!"

Sunny and I both bit Mom's nipples and pulled them with our teeth.

Mother screamed. "Aiyyee! Never! Yes! Fuck! Oh! Too much! More! Fuck! Fuck! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! I love you! Master! Mistress! Oh, Daddy! I love you all!!" Mom turned her head toward me, and she kissed me briefly, but passionately. Then she did the same with Sunny and finally Dad. With Dad, she pressed her body fully down on his. They both sighed. Then Mom said, "Master? Andrew? Is something wrong? You didn't cum?"

Dad smiled. "Marjorie, you and Foxxy made love earlier. Then Mistress Sunny and Daddy swallowed a load of my cum. Later, Mistress Terri had me cum on her beautiful tits. This will be my fourth orgasm today. I think I will have some staying power. Besides, Daddy needs to give me permission to cum too."

"Red, you're going to be begging Mistress Sunny for your orgasm today. I'm going to be focused on other things. Mom, I'm going to be slowly scootching Dad down to the edge of the bed. I want you to move with him, so I don't pull him out of your butt."

"Blue?" Sunny asked, "Do you have a small jelly dong handy?"

"There's a red one, cast from a mold I made of my husband's cock in the bedside table drawer, there." Mom pointed.

"Perfect!" Sandra got the dong out of the drawer. "Now, raise yourself up and back, Blue. That's right. Keep the tip of Red's cock in your ass. Here." Sandra bent the jelly dong and place the tip at the entrance to my mother's pussy. She rested the base against my father's pelvis. "Ease yourself back down on both cocks. Yes! Beautiful, Blue."

"Oh, FUCK! I have to go slow. I've only been sandwich a few times. The first time Bobby and Red and I were together, I had Bobby in my pussy. And that was the first time Andrew took my ass too. Oh, I loved it!"

"That was beautiful, Mom," I said.

My dad teared up, and said, "A whole new world of love and joy opened up for me that night. My whole world turned upside down."

"I'm glad, Red. I love you," I told him.

"I love you too, Daddy." Dad told me, without any irony or sarcasm in his voice.

I pulled my father by his ankles until his ass was at the edge of the bed. "That's sweet, Red. Because we are going to try something new. A little double-penetration."

Blue looked over her shoulder. "But, Sir, my pussy and ass are already filled."

I leaned over my mom and whispered in her ear, "I know Mom, and you look so fucking sexy too." Then in a louder voice I said, "OK, Blue, get situated on Dad's cock, because Sunny and I are going to roll you both so you're on your back and Dad is on top of you."

Red interrupted, "Bobby, I don't think that's a very good idea. Marjorie's back is still sore and..."

"If Mom's back can't take it, you can pull out, and she can watch me fuck your gay ass, Pops. But, I want to fuck you both at the same time, so that as I plunge my cock up your shitter, Mom's gets fucked by your meat-stick wedged in her backdoor."

Mom gasped. "You're really going to fuck your father, Bobby? I thought he made you promise that you wouldn't do that!"

"Mom, that was when Dad thought he had to save his ass for Uncle Nick. But, Uncle Nick is out of the picture permanently, so Dad needs to get his ass filled somewhere else."

Mom winced. "Aren't I enough for you, Andrew? I fuck your ass, Baby Boy."

Dad slipped into talking to Mom like a submissive. "I know you do, Mommy. And I love it. But we both belong to Master Bobby now. And I need to give him everything. Especially if he might be fucking Jillian someday. If my son is going to fuck my ass, I need to be part of that."

My mother gasped. "Oh Baby Boy, I didn't think. You're right. And it's beautiful that Bobby wants to take your ass while I'm making love with you too. Thank you for making me part of this Master," Mom was looking at me, but caught herself, she looked directly into Red's eyes and kissed him, "And thank you, Daddy Bobby. Thank you for allowing me to witness and be part of Red's submission to you." This business of being submissive to my father wasn't going to last long. Mom called him Baby Boy and Master at the same time. The whole sexual dynamic was getting very muddled.