The Blue Life Ch. 21: Fucking Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know, near seventy, I guess. It's a fantasy of my Dad's. I want to see if we can make that come true. Plus, Gio and Marta offered themselves to us."

"I don't think so, Robbie. Marta is very exclusive and protective with Gio."

"Marta was very serious. And your Minister, Pastor Black, she wants you too," I told her.

"She is happily married. And it's been a long time since I've licked Betty Black's pussy." Sunny got a far away look in her eyes, like she was remembering something particularly pleasant.

"See? I told you!"

"That was three years ago," Sunny recalled, "at Pastor Black's wedding. There was champagne and a mirror-ball involved, and a reunion of Lesbian Seminary Sorority Sisters. Clifton was out of town. We were all celebrating. And I was sowing some wild oats."

"An orgy of Lesbian Seminarians. Let me wrap my head around that," I chuckled, "I think that needs a moment to percolate in my imagination."

Sunny playfully slugged my arm. "There were only four of us, no five, but one left early. It was more sweet than kinky. OK. It got pretty kinky too. But that was later on."

"So why didn't you ever have a round two?" I asked.

"Betty hates Clifton. She didn't approve of our relationship at all. Turns out, she was right. Clifton never wanted me to have sex without him watching or directly involved, directing the action. I thought that was love. It was just his ego and control. Then, I got sick. Clifton flaked and bailed. My life turned upside down. And I thought things were just getting settled, that I had turned a new leaf. Then, you showed up in my life yesterday. I guess, day before yesterday now."

I climbed up on the bed and lay on my back. I reached and switched off the light. As soon as it was dark, my voice dropped to a whisper. "Sunny, I am proud to be your Master. And I'm delighted to own you. But really, it's no more than you own my heart. I want us to guide and take pleasure from our subs together. I don't need to observe or control your every sexual impulse. I trust you. I just don't want any secrets between the two of us. There will be a lifetime with my parents. I don't know how long things can last with Sally and Terri. But I never want to hold you back, or crush your spirit."

"We all love you, Daddy. You're the one that has made this all happen." She lay down next to me with her head on my chest. With one hand, she reassuringly cupped my limp cock and balls through my boxers.

"It's like a dream, Sunny," I sighed and fell asleep.