The Blue Life Ch. 22: Nurse Stockton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who, Mrs. Bahl? Yes. In a bookish sort of way. She's older than I am, and she wears glasses."

"Glasses can be very sexy, Dad," I said and I nudged Sunny sitting next to me. She actually blushed a little, and started helping me off with my tie and shirt. I don't know why I felt like I had to wear a tie. Mom always made me dress up whenever I went to Doctors for a checkup as a kid. Maybe she thought that if I looked serious and respectful, the Doctor would be less likely to find something wrong with her Son.

"Come on, Andrew," Mom said, "what about that time she came to the company picnic in that orange sundress and sun hat and those big sunglasses. You told her she looked just like Jackie Onassis!"

"Oh, I remember that picnic. Her husband was being a jerk. He kept telling me that I was grilling the hamburgers the wrong way. Then, when Stephanie said they were the best tasting hamburgers she had ever eaten, he stormed off to the car like she had kicked him in the nuts and sulked behind the wheel for a half hour, while Stephanie said her goodbyes to everyone. We hadn't even started the Volleyball Match."

"I remember that Company Picnic, Dad! That was three years ago. Mom and I were on a team that won the Volleyball Championship that year. I've still got the trophy in my closet. You're right, Mom. Mrs. Bahl looked hot that day, but she has darker skin than Jackie Onassis."

"Bobby!" My Dad was flustered. "I believe Mrs. Bahl is Creole. Her family lived in Louisiana. She told me there's French, Spanish, African, and Native American in her family tree."

Terri turned around and slid her hands along Dad's slacks, up his thighs. "Have you ever fantasized about Mrs. Bahl, Puppy?"

"She works for me, Terri. She's a very respectable woman." Dad started blushing and seemed very flustered.

"That's not an answer, Red. That's an evasion. Don't lie to your Mistress. Have you ever thought about balling Ms. Bahl?" Terri slid her hands up Dad's thighs toward his crotch.

"Mistress, please. Not here," Dad said to Terri. He looked to me for help, but I wanted to know where this was going.

"Then answer the questions, Red." Terri was undoing Dad's belt.

"Yes. Of course," Dad blurted, "she's a beautiful woman. And I have a very active imagination. But that doesn't mean I would ever do anything!"

"But that doesn't mean you shouldn't, Puppy," Terri said, "You could have any woman you want now. You should know that Mr. McMillan. You're super-sexy! And you already have four sexy women, and a hunk of a son eager to make all your fantasies come true." Dad swallowed hard and loosened his tie.

Sally began mimicking what Sondra was doing with me, and she began unbuttoning Dad's shirt. "It's true, Andrew. You are a very sexy man, Master Red. And I'm proud to be one of your vixens, Sir," Sally said.

"Thank you, Sally. I'm just a very, very lucky Man to have found a wife as beautiful, sexy, loving, and understanding as Blue. You four vixens and Bobby are more than enough for me." Mom smiled broadly at that. I think she was jealous of the attention Terri was demanding from Dad. Dad tried to change the subject. He turned to Mrs. Whitehall and asked, "And how did your date with Mr. Browne go last night, Sally?"

"Let me show you, Master." Sally stood up and walked to the center of the room. She turned her back to us and unzipped her black dress from behind. Her dress fell to the floor.

She was wearing her black stockings and garter belt, and a black thong over that. Her normally chunkier looking legs seemed longer and leaner for some reason. And her large ass seemed perkier. I didn't get it at first. But then Sally started to strut, just a few steps away from her dress on the floor. Terri quickly leaned forward and tossed it aside. Then, Sally pivoted with a quick turn on her toes, like a runway model. She struck a pose. Bam! One hand on her hip, the other high in the air. That's when I caught what part of the difference was, she was wearing black, strappy shoes, with at least a three and a half inch heel!

My Dad whistled, even louder than he did for Nurse Stockton. Terri applauded. I shouted, "Well, all right! I love the pumps, Pussycat!"

It was amazing. Sally had been so mousey and self-conscious about her weight and her looks just forty-eight hours ago. And here she was, just oozing sex appeal, and positively shining with bravado. It made me feel very good to be her Master.

Sally came and stood right in front of me. She said, "I have a surprise for you, Master. I hope you like it." She hooked her thumbs in her panties and lowered them to her knees, exposing her pussy. "I hope you like."

I inhaled sharply. There was a strong chemical smell. And I was genuinely surprised. Sally had dyed her pussy hair Cherry-Red. It was lovely, and a far bolder statement than I had expected from her. I reached out and touched her pubic hair. The dye job had left it coarse and wiry.

"I love it, Pussycat." I leaned forward and kissed Sally's distended clit. She shuddered. "But there's a strong chemical smell, and your pussy hair isn't as soft," I said, and almost immediately regretted it. Sally's face fell.

Sunny said, "Stop by my shop after work, Sally. I have a hot oil treatment that will neutralize the smell, soften the hair, and add a beautiful luster to your beautiful pubic hair, Pussycat."

Sally brightened.

I quickly added, "And the fiery color of your pussy, and those fuck-me heels have me so turned on, Baby Girl. I'm debating putting you on your back and mounting you right here in the waiting room." I was trying to make up for my boorish criticism.

Sally brightened even more. "Daddy, you wouldn't!" She blushed crimson, but smiled broadly.

"You certainly tempt me, Pussycat," I said, "Now, tell me about your date."

"Oh, it was wonderful, Daddy," Sally said, sitting down. "Denny is such a perfect gentleman. We went to dinner. And then, I did just what Mistress Sondra said to do. I casually complained about my feet hurting. So Dennis rubbed my feet. I could tell that got him excited. And he touched and massaged the bottoms of my feet in a way that had me melting. Anyway, he took me shoe shopping and he bought me two pairs of shoes. These are so expensive! But they really fit great. After that, we drove around for a little while, until he drove me home. I said that I didn't think it was right inviting him inside on our first date, but I implied I might do that sometime down the road. So he kissed me goodnight, but that turned into an extended make-out session in the car."

"Was he respectful?" Terri asked her mother.

"Oh, his hands sometimes went to my knee, and he tried to push my dress up. But I slapped his hand and said that was a No-Fly-Zone. And he laughed. He's got a nice laugh. Then, I let him unbutton my blouse some, and he played with my breasts over my bra. My breasts are very sensitive, and he has a very nice touch. I got very excited, and when he pinched my nipple through my bra, I came. It wasn't a huge orgasm. But it was pretty obvious."

"What did he think of that?" my mother asked.

"Oh he was pretty proud of himself. And he asked me if I would return the favor."

"Did you?" I asked.

"I could have. He was hard in his pants. But I didn't. I wanted to leave him wanting more. So I asked him how many times he had already masturbated himself to orgasm fantasizing about me. I was pretty sure he had. Denny thinks I'm voluptuous. And he said four times already. So, I told him that he was already three orgasms ahead of me in our relationship."

"Did you tell him about all of us?" Terri asked.

"I didn't want to scare him off. So I didn't tell him that my daughter was my Mistress. But he saw me kissing Mistress Sondra. And I told him I was her Sex Kitten and I belonged to her Master too. He had some questions about that, but I demurred. I gave him my old shoes as a memento. I told him he could touch them and smell them, and that he could even touch himself, but that his next orgasm belonged to me. And I would either allow him to pleasure himself with me watching, or I might assist, depending on how well our next date goes. He said, 'I've never had a Mistress before,' and I told him that he didn't have one yet. But that I would take that as a promise that his next orgasm belonged to me. And he told me that the idea was very exciting, but he would have trouble not masturbating. I said, 'You can masturbate, but you're not allowed to cum. Not without me, not without permission.' He said, 'How will you know?' And I told him that I would ask him and because he would never lie to me, he would tell me the truth. He agreed with that. Then he walked me to the door and gave me a kiss that made me want to get on my knees and suck his cock right there. But I didn't, I was mostly a good girl, Daddy."

My fingers traced up Sally's thighs. It was different, being sexual with one of my subs with such a large audience. But that made it more exciting. She spread her legs and put her hands behind her back, like a soldier "At Ease." I spread her pussy lips with my thumbs. Sally was very excited, telling us all about last night's adventure, and being exposed in a Doctor's waiting room. I looked her in the eye. "Mostly?" I said.

"Well, when he kissed me like that," Sally sighed, "I really grabbed his cock through his pants. His cock is very thick, Daddy."

"It's almost like a coke can," Sunny said, matter-of-factly, "Thick, but not too long. You'll need to be very excited or stretched to take him inside you. And he doesn't last long, and gets very sleepy after cumming, almost narcoleptic. So, I would get your orgasm first, before you let him fuck you."

Sally turned, she looked a bit jealous. "You-you've fucked Denny, Mistress?"

"No. But I've seen him at parties. And I've heard gossip," said Sunny.

"Should I worry about him, Mistress?" asked Sally.

"I wouldn't let you date him if I didn't think he was a nice man, Pussycat," Sunny explained, "He's got a thing for feet. So if you enjoy that, that's step one. And he's a bit of a hippy nerd, but you know that already, and I think you like that. You say he's a really good kisser and he's got a nice touch. That's great, Sweetie. I just think that you shouldn't put him up on a pedestal. Make sure he meets your needs, before you start meeting his. Let him know who is boss."

"And that's me! I'm the boss!" Sally exclaimed with the realization that someone was going to be submissive to her. I slipped two fingers into Sally's pussy and put pressure on her G-spot. "Oh, fuck! Daddy! Bobby! What! Oh my! No! Oh, Daddy. That's you, Sir!" Sally laughed, "You are the boss, Master. I won't forget."

Terri laughed out loud, and that sent a chuckle through everyone.

I leaned forward and licked just above Sally's oversized clitoris. Her huge nipples hardened. "Oh, Bobby. Sir. Nurse Stockton could come back at any moment."

Terri got up and stood behind her mother. She reached around and hefted Sally's huge, muskmelon sized breasts in her hands. "And does that scare you or excite you, Mom? I bet your clit would like some attention now."

Sally said, "Shh. Terri. Don't talk like that in public."

Sunny pulled Terri off of Sally and took her face in her hands. "Kitten, Sally is right. You two need to be more cautious in public. Doctor Shapiro and maybe Nurse Stockton are probably watching right now. But, I don't think this surveillance system has sound." Terri looked up and saw the surveillance camera inside a clear plastic bubble on the ceiling in the corner. Sunny leaned down and kissed Terri's lips. Terri responded to Sunny's kiss by pulling at the older woman's clothes, trying to get her naked.

Mom turned to Dad and said, "Master, can I help get you undressed?" Dad stood and kissed my Mom as passionately as Sunny and Terri were kissing. Then he silently nodded and Mom started unbuckling Dad's belt.

I stood and Sally started helping me off with my clothes. She said, "Daddy, I'm so horny. I've had years worth of pent up frustration. And it's like you've opened the floodgates. I just want all the sex, all the time now."

I held her tightly. Her breasts mashed up against my abs and lower chest. "Are you still worked up from Bookman Browne last night, Pussycat?"

"Oh, no, Daddy. When I got home, Terri wasn't there yet. So, I went to bed and read the porn novel Denny gave me. I fucked myself with a dildo and put my magic wand on my clit and tits. And I came four times before I shut off the light and went to bed."

"Four times, Pussycat?"

"I wanted to catch up with Dennis. And like I said, Daddy, you've opened the floodgates. Everything has changed. I just feel so sexy now!" Sally eased my boxers off and licked her lips when she saw my full, hard erection. She fisted it. "Daddy, you have the most beautiful cock. There is a spot at the back of my throat that is lonely for your cock right now. May I, please?"

I was about to say yes, and ask her if she would rather I stand or sit, when Nurse Stockton came back in. She obviously had not been watching the scene unfold on the video surveillance camera, because she looked more than a little taken aback by how sexual things had gotten in her waiting room. Mom and Dad were sitting next to each other, completely naked, and Mom was masturbating Dad's cock with the black panties she had just taken off. Sunny was naked, her clothes piled around her feet. Terri was topless, but still wearing her Cheer Squad pleated skirt, knee-high socks and athletic shoes. Terri and Sunny were passionately kissing, silently swaying to music only they could hear. And Sally was in her heels, garter and stockings holding onto my hard cock.

Nurse Stockton coughed and made an uncomfortable choking noise in the back of her throat. "Excuse me. Doctor Shapiro will see the first two patients."

I looked around the group.

Sally said, "I need to go first. I'm sorry. But I have to get back to the Office. There's a big project that's being presented at a meeting on Friday."

"You don't have to make excuses, Sally," I said, "We understand. Who would you like to go in with you?"

Sally bit her lip and thought. Then she said, "Mistress Blue? I think I'd feel safest and most comfortable if you were there to guide me and have my back. Please?"

Mom sat up and her chest swelled proudly. I think she was honored to be chosen over Sally's other Masters and Mistresses. Mom turned to Dad and asked, "Is it alright if Sally and I tease Dr. Shapiro a bit, Master Red?"

Dad said, "I think that would be fine, Blue. That would please me, Vixen." And Dad lightly kissed Mom on the lips.

Sunny spoke up. "You can tease him. Put on a little show if you want. But be kind. Eugene is sensitive about his small penis."

Sally said, "Size isn't as important as flavor." And all the girls laughed at that.

Nurse Stockton kept looking at Terri with a confused expression on her face, like she couldn't quite comprehend the scene in front of her. I have to admit, it was pretty wild. Finally she shook her head from it's daze and led Mom and Sally out the door toward an exam room.

Sunny picked up her clothes from the floor and tossed my Dad her panties. "Here, Master Red. You should add these to your collection."

Dad caught them and smelled them before he caught himself and blushed. "Oh, Mistress Sunny. This is just too much."

Sunny sat down next to him and proceeded to continue doing what Mom had been doing, masturbating Red with her panties. "Does this feel good, Master Red?"

"Heavenly, Mistress. It's funny, last week I had been frustrated because it had been so long since I had smelled my wife's panties or masturbated with them. Now, women are just giving me their panties left and right. Do you think this red pair is from my personal assistant, Mrs. Bahl?"

"I could probably tell if I met her, even casually, Red," Sunny bragged, "I'm pretty good at reading people. Your Son is the exception. I can't read him. Or at least I didn't trust what I saw at first."

Dad looked at me. "Bobby is an exceptional Man," he said. I winked at Dad.

"Well, don't be surprised if you have Nurse Stockton's panties to add to your collection before the day is over," Sunny predicted.

As if on cue, Nurse Stockton peeked her head back in the door. She said, "Terri, can I talk to you for a second?" she asked.

Terri shrugged and followed her out the door into the hallway. I wanted to know what was going on, so before the door completely closed all the way, I put my foot against it and kept it open about four inches. There was a mirror on the hallway wall. I could see Terri and Nurse Stockton about eight feet down the hall in the reflection. And I could pick up on most of what they were saying. Nurse Stockton had her back to the door, and Terri didn't notice the door was ajar.

Terri asked, "What do you need, Nancy?"

Nurse Stockton was nervous. "I-I wanted to show you something. And-and ask you some questions."

Terri crossed her arms. "What do you want to show me?"

"This." Nurse Stockton reached for the front closure of her bra and opened it, showing Terri her breasts. I couldn't see what Terri was seeing. But Terri's reaction was very positive. "See? I have nipple rings too. They're blue metal, just like yours."

Terri smiled. "Oh, your breasts are lovely! I debated getting rings. But my piercer said I should start out with barbells, because you can twist them and train your piercings faster that way. Your breasts are really nice too."

Nancy blushed. "Thank you. I'm working at shrinking the scars. How did you get yours to go away?"

"What?" Terri was obviously confused.

"See, the half-moon here and here, right along the line of the areole?" the nurse asked. "The scars are a lot thinner and less white than they used to be. I've been working on that with some creams and oils. But that's where Dr. Shapiro has inserted my enhancements. Did Dr. Shapiro go in, underneath your breasts for yours? He said he doesn't like that method. That the scars are more concealed, but he thinks they are more prone to infection and complications too."

"No, Nancy. This is my first time seeing Dr. Shapiro."

"So who did your tits? They're a work of art! May I?" Nancy tentatively reached forward.

Terri said, "Go ahead. You can feel them."

"God! These are perfect. This is what I'm working towards. Holy fuck! Terri! These are your natural tits! Jesus Christ, there's nothing in there except flesh! Holy shit, girl! God has blessed you."

Terri laughed. "It would be nice if boys looked me in the eyes more often."

"Here, feel mine," Nancy said. "My last Boob Job I didn't go up a size, but I replaced my old bags with Natura-Elites. You don't want to know how much those cost."

Terri cupped Nurse Nancy's breasts and explored them. "Your breasts feel nice. I don't think I would notice much difference, unless I had seen the scars or you told me to feel for something different. I love your tattoo." I couldn't see the tattoo from my angle.

"The tattoo helps conceal one of the scars," Nurse Nancy explained.

"And your jewelry," Terri continued, "Are your nipples still sensitive? Do you still like having them caressed? Or pinched?" Nurse Nancy flinched as Terri said this. And I imagined how the young teen was teasing Nurse Nancy's nipples. "Oh, you do! I love the way your nipples fill up your rings when you're excited, Mrs. Stockton."

"Please, call me 'Nancy,'" she said, a little nervously.

"OK, Nancy." Nancy started to put her bra back on. Terri stopped her. "No, don't put your bra back on. Your breasts are beautiful. And it makes me happy to see them. And we're friends now, and friends enjoy seeing each other happy."

"I'd like to be your friend, Terri. And maybe you could do me a big favor."

"What sort of favor?" Terri asked.