The Blue Life Ch. 22: Nurse Stockton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy looked down and shuffled her feet, before saying, "Your group. Is it like a Sex-Cult or something?"

Terri laughed. "I don't think so. We don't have any strange rituals. At least, they haven't taught them to me."

"Oh, I thought you were their leader."

Again, Terri giggled. "Really? Me? That's so sweet. No. My Master and Mistress are the leaders, I guess."

"But you called that cute older one your 'Puppy." I thought that meant you were his Mistress, and that made you the Leader."

"Oh, he's my Puppy, and I'm his Mistress. That's true. We're more like a Sex Club, or a polyamorous, pansexual, polygamous family, if you want to think of it that way. I've been giving it some thought. Except it's not that formal. We're not, like, all married to each other and stuff. Like I said, there haven't been any ceremonies yet."

"You all seem so beautiful and so confident," Nancy gushed.

"I wish I was as beautiful and confident as you, Nancy," Terri said, "Didn't you see how my Puppy's eyes nearly bugged out of his head every time you walked in the room."

"I bet he gives you that look too," Nancy said. "And you haven't had surgeries to get there."

"How many surgeries have you had?"

"If you count all the procedures, I don't know. Hundreds maybe. Fillers and botox and lipo. I've had to go under for surgery at least a dozen times. Maybe fifteen."

Terri looked concerned. "Were you in some sort of terrible accident?"

"No," Nancy said, "I just have to be perfect."

Terri laughed, "You're kidding, right?' Then she looked again, "Oh, sweetie. You're not kidding." Terri hugged Nancy. "Nobody needs to be perfect. We just need to find people who can appreciate who we are." Nancy's shoulders were moving like she was softly sobbing.

"I shouldn't be crying like this. You're a client." Nancy pushed Terri back and wiped at her eyes.

Terri got up on tiptoes and kissed Nancy's cheek. "It's OK. We're friends now. Remember?"

Nancy shook her head. "I'm probably older than your mother."

"I doubt that. My mother is thirty-eight."

"I'm fifty-two," Nancy said.

Terri's look incredulous and scanned Nancy up and down again. "No shit? You don't look thirty-six! Wow! You go girl!"

Nancy seemed to perk up. "Thank you. That's sweet of you to say. OK. So, you are like a Swinger. Right? Can I call you a Swinger?"

"I don't think anybody under the age of fifty uses the word Swinger anymore, Nancy."

Nancy laughed at that. "I'm such an old lady! But, this is what I wanted to ask you. My husband is even older than me. And he has trouble...well, performing...if you know what I mean. Especially in the last few years."

"Sounds like a candidate for Viagra," Terri joked.

"He won't do that. He says it's unnatural. But he likes younger women. That's the main reason I get the procedures, to stay young for him."

"You shouldn't have to do that."

"But he wants me to. And things go better between us when I can please him."

"I think I'm getting a picture of what this guy is like," Terri scowled.

"He used to get hard watching porn. But that doesn't work as much now. Then, we would go watch strip shows together. And my husband would get lap-dances and stuff. And that worked for a while. But then he had me hire a stripper to do a private show in our home. And that worked the best for him in a long time."

Terri shrugged and waved her hands. "I'm not a stripper, Nancy. I wouldn't know where I would start."

"You could just wear this outfit and do some cheers. And then strip naked, and maybe masturbate in front of him," Nancy suggested.

"Do you want me to have sex with your husband?" Terri asked.

"No! Never! He might want to have sex with you. But I don't want that. Is that alright?"

"What a weird question! He's your husband. And I don't want to have sex with him, Nancy! Of course it"s alright! Terri sounded exasperated.

Just then there was a muffled scream from one of the exam rooms. Nurse Stockton said, "I had better check on that. She left Terri, went to one of the exam rooms and poked just her head inside. When she came back, I noticed she had closed her bra again. She smiled and said, "It was nothing serious."

"What was that?" Terri asked.

"I really shouldn't say what happens in an exam room. You can ask them later if you like."

"If you don't want me walking into that exam room right now, you will tell me what that scream was right now," Terri insisted.

Nancy was blushing. I could see clearly, because Terri and Nancy had switched places. Terri had her back to the door and Nurse Nancy was now facing me. "I think one of the ladies had an orgasm during her breast exam. I think the other woman was...hrrm...helping her be excited by kissing her...and not on her face. If you know what I mean."

"Oh, it was the Woman with the tits bigger than mine on the table."

"Yes. How did you know?"

"And the other gorgeous one was eating her pussy. I bet Dr. Shapiro was loving that."

"Yes, I think so," Nancy giggled, "But Dr. Shapiro had his back to me. But he was stripped all the way down to his boxers. I've never seen him like that. He's always been very professional."

Terri reached for the bra clasp between the nurse's breasts. She said, "Nancy, I thought we agreed, you won't be wearing your bra anymore today." Terri undid the bra and slipped it off Nancy's shoulders. Nancy's breasts were perfect. Symmetrical. Large. Through each of her medium sized nipples there was a blue ring with a blue metal bead at the bottom. Over her left breast was as tattoo of a heart that completely covered her areole.

Nancy stammered, "I-I-I couldn't just go into the exam room with my tits hanging out!"

"Yes, you can. I want you to march right back to that exam room. Go inside this time, and ask Dr. Shapiro if it's fine for you to be naked, since everyone else is."

Nancy covered her breasts with one arm. "Fine. Hand me my bra and I'll go ask him."

"Dr. Shapiro has seen your titties dozens of times, Nancy. And you don't have anything those other ladies haven't seen." Terri paused, not handing back Nancy's bra. "Do it," she ordered. I was impressed by how quickly Terri had taken control of the situation.

Nurse Nancy walked back toward the exam room in just her garter, stockings, white brazilian cut panties and her starched white hat. Her nakedness made the classic, stereotypical nurses uniform hat she wore seem all the more sexy. She walked down the hall, stepped into the exam room, and was back out in less than thirty seconds. She practically skipped back to Terri. She sang, "He said it was fine. I can get as naked as I want. And he turned around this time! Dr. Shapiro was sporting a stiffy! His boxers were tented. Can you believe it?"

"I can believe it. If I had a cock I'd be sprouting a stiffy too," Terri said, "By the way, 'Stiffy' is another thing that nobody under 50 says." Terri turned around so she was facing me, saying, "Can you undo the zipper at the back of my skirt?" Nancy reached and unzipped her. Terri looked up and caught my eye in the mirror. BUSTED! But she just grinned and winked at me. Then she let her skirt fall to the floor. She wasn't wearing any panties! She walked around Nurse Nancy, forcing her to turn her back to the mirror. Terri wanted me to see this.

Nancy said, "Oh my God, your pussy hair is blue too! That's so cute. Oh, I don't think I'd have the courage to do something like that."

"I wanted the carpet to match the drapes. You would look a lot younger if you dyed your hair like a teen, Nancy."

"Oh, I would have to ask Dr. Shapiro and then my husband if I could do that."

"You should just do what you want, Nancy. That should be your motto in life. Because it sounds like you've been living to please other people for a long time."

"I wish I could be that free, Terri. Oh my! How long have you had your clitoral hood pierced?" Nancy asked.

"About six months. I had to lie and tell the guy I was eighteen to get it done. And it hurt like a son-of-a bitch too."

"Wait! Terri! You're not even eighteen! Jesus Christ!"

"Don't worry, Nancy. I'm eighteen now. My birthday was last month."

"I have a son ten years older than you! He's twenty-eight."

"Ha! I think that's how old Mistress Sondra is. Is your clit pierced too, Nancy?"

Nancy blushed. "Yes."

"Show me. Take off your panties, girlfriend."

"I couldn't."

"I'm down to my socks and shoes. Dr. Shapiro said you could get as naked as you want to."

"Terri, I couldn't," Nurse Nancy argued.

Terri crossed her arms. "OK. We'll make a deal. If you let me take down your panties. I will put on a show for your husband."

"Really?" Nancy seemed thrilled by the prospect. "Oh, Terri, that would be great! And you don't have to lapdance him if you don't want to."

"I won't be lap dancing anyone," Terri explained, "Do you have a home computer?"

"Yes. My husband has a laptop for work that he brings home."

"OK. We will set up a private webcam show for your husband. He will be able to see me. He will be able to talk to me. He will be able to suggest what I do. But he won't be able to touch me. And you won't have to worry about him trying to fuck me."

"Oh, Terri! You can do that? Just like that?" Nancy hugged Terri. "I think that would be perfect! Why didn't I think of that?"

"Because you only look thirty five and you're really fifty-two, Kitten." Nancy laughed. Terri got down on her knees in front of Nancy. Terri undid the bands from her garter connecting to Nancy's stockings. Then Terri reached up to Nancy's hips and slowly, reverently lowered the nurse's plain, white panties.

Nancy gasped, and tried to contain a little squeal, She didn't know what to do with her hands. They fluttered near her head like wounded birds, fanning her face. But she dutifully stepped out of her panties. Terri said, "Oh, I love your clit-ring. Does that feel good when you're masturbating, or getting fucked?"

Nancy excitedly gasped, "Yes and yes. A-maze-ing." She drew out the last word.

"And your pussy is so perfectly trimmed and what a pretty slit you have, girlfriend. Please tell me this is all natural."

"I've had the hair removed from my legs, arms, upper lip, underarms and most of my pussy. And I had labiaplasty done twelve years ago."

Terri was confused. "Labiaplasty?"

"My inner lips were floppity and gross. I had a Doctor trim that away."

"Floppity and gross," Terri's voice sounded cold, "that's what your husband said. Right?"

"Yes."

"He's a charmer," Terri's voice was icy.

"He once was, a long time ago," Nancy sadly sighed.

"That must have really hurt."

"Almost as bad as getting my ears pinned."

Terri shook her head. She said, "I'm sorry you've been hurt so many times, Baby Girl. Can I kiss the owie."

"You mean, my pussy or my ears?"

"We'll get to your ears and everything else eventually. But I'm down here already." Terri shrugged and leaned forward.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god! Nobody has ever kissed me there!"

Terri leaned forward. I couldn't see. But I think think she kissed Nancy's pussy. Then, I think Terri flicked at her clit-ring with her tongue. I saw a shudder move through Nurse Nancy's back. And then Terri quickly stood up. Nancy and Terri hugged. "Do you mean no woman has ever kissed you there? Or did that include your husband too?" Terri asked.

"My husband would never! He just would never!"

"Have you ever sucked his cock?"

"Of course. All the time. Anytime he demands. I used to like that a lot too."

"But he won't reciprocate?" Nancy shook her head. "That is unacceptable. Girlfriend, you need to dump that chump."

Nancy said, "No! Terri, he would kill me!" Then she said it again, "Seriously, he would kill me."

"Would he kill you if you had an affair?" Terri asked as she stood up from her knees, picking up her skirt.

"He's never paid enough attention to notice when I have. But he would kill you if he ever found out about us, Terri. Even what we did just now."

"Then it's decided," Terri said, resolved, "Nancy, take out your nipple ring."

"Why?"

"Don't argue with your Mistress, Nancy-Girl. Just take out your nipple ring. No, the other one. The one over your heart." Terri took the barbell out from her left nipple. Then she handed it to Nancy. "Go clean and sterilize these with alcohol. And bring them out to the waiting room along with some sterile wipes."

"Terri, I don't understand."

Terri took Nancy's chin in her hand and forced her to look directly in her eyes. "Do you understand it when I say I'm your Mistress now?" Terri looked at her directly in the eye.

Nancy looked down and swallowed hard. Then she said, "Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl. Have you ever been in a formal Dominant and submissive relationship?" Terri asked

"Yes, Mistress," Nancy said, keeping her head bowed, "I had a Master once.".

"But not with your husband?"

"I am very submissive with my husband. But he was not my Master. It's not a formal thing. I had a formal Master once." Nancy sighed, "But, that was an affair I had in California, before I followed Dr. Shapiro out here."

"You came with Dr. Shapiro from California?"

"I owe him a lot of money for my surgeries. He pays me for working for him to pay off those debts. I sometimes get close to paying him off, but then I get more work done."

"So, you're like an indentured servant?"

"Eugene is nicer than that. And my husband is a lineman for power companies, so he can get work wherever. Bill says I need to pay for my surgeries. Because it's my fault I'm ugly enough to need them."

"OK. Then you know that this is serious," Terri said, reaching under Nancy's chin and tipping her head up, forcing Nancy to look her in the eyes. "And I'm serious. Are you serious?"

Nancy paused and looked in Terri's eyes. "This is crazy," she whispered.

"Crazy serious" Terri corrected her.

"Crazy serious," Nancy agreed, "Yes, Mistress."

"Then do what I told you, Kitten, and hurry." Terri playfully swatted Nancy on the butt.

I backed away from the door and let it close. I went to sit down where I had been sitting. My cock was stiff and leaking pre-cum, even though I had not touched myself at the door. The scene between Terri and Nurse Nancy had been that exciting.

Sunny was on her knees in front of my Dad, giving him head. She was teasing him mercilessly. And Dad seemed to love it, although he was begging Sunny to let him cum.

"I told you, Red," Sunny was being emphatic, "You won't get to cum until Mistress Terri get's back. And then, I will let her decide what you can do with your load. If Terri says it's OK to cum down my throat, that's where your load will go. But if she wants it all over her tits or up your wife's ass, that's where you will put it, Red."

Red groaned, "Oh, yessss, Mistress! I just hope I can hold out that long."

Just then, Terri came back into the room, carrying her skirt and Mrs. Stockton's panties. She was all smiles. Her eyes were wide and excited. She made a beeline for me and sat next to me.

My Dad interrupted from his chair just a few feet away, "Little Mistress? Mistress Sunny says you need to give me permission to cum. Please? May I? I can't hold out much longer."

Terri looked touched. "Oh Mistress Sunny, thank you. Thank you for waiting for me, Puppy. You're going to have to wait just a little longer. I need to tell Daddy something. Mistress, can you keep our Puppy on edge just a little longer?"

Sunny smiled broadly and replied, "It will be my pleasure. But Puppy's balls are starting to ache." And Sunny laughed at that.

Terri turned to me. "How much of that did you catch, Daddy?"

"Most of it. Do you really want another submissive? Are you ready for that?"

"Yes and no. Nancy needs me, Daddy. She needs to be rescued. Plus, she's hot as fuck!"

I nodded in agreement. "Yep. She's hot as fuck."

"But she's not ready for everything. I don't want you to try to Dominate her today. Eventually, I will share her with you and the Family. But things need to progress at her pace. I'm sorry if this messes up your plans, Daddy."

"I just have plans for your virginity, Kitten. That's the night of your school dance, in a week and a half. You've promised me that."

Terri kissed me, quickly, roughly and passionately. Then she whispered in my ear, "I LOVE you, Bobby McMillan. And if Mistress Sunny weren't sharing you, I would steal you from her. Thank you for letting me keep Nancy. And God, I want to FUCK you so badly, Daddy! I'm going to FUCK you so soft, and then so hard. Damn, I want your cock in my tight virgin pussy, Daddy! Just think about that!" She grabbed and stroked my cock as she whispered in my ear. And I had to hold off from cumming all over her hand, right there.

Just then, Mom, Sally Whitehall and Nurse Stockton came back into the Waiting Room. Nurse Stockton looked nervous. She was dressed only in her shoes, garter and stockings, and her nurse's hat, bobby-pinned to her hair.

Terri stood up and waved Nancy over. Dad and Sunny came over too. Sunny was still holding his cockhead. She was sort of leading Dad by that, just pinching below his cockhead with her finger and thumb. Mom and Mrs. Whitehall came and we all formed a small circle around Terri and Nancy.

"Everyone," Terri began, "I want you to meet someone very special. This is Nancy." She asked Nurse Stockton, "Did you bring the rings and the wipes?" Nancy was very nervous, but handed the nipple jewelry and two packets to Terri. Terri handed the packets to Sally and said, "Could you open that for me, Mom." Nancy's eyes went wide as she made the connection, that the woman who just had the orgasm on Dr. Shapiro's exam table was also Terri's mother. "Nancy, we are friends now. But, I want us to be closer than friends. Closer than Best Friends. I want us to be Sisters. So, I'm giving you this jewelry as a token of that...um...connection between us. OK?" Nancy's eyes darted around, trying to see if this was a joke, or what! Then tears started to well up in her eyes. Terri had unscrewed the ball end on her barbell. She took a sterile wipe from her mom and wiped her jewelry, then she wiped Nancy's nipple, the one with the heart-shaped tattoo around it. Terri said, "From my heart to your heart, Nancy Stockton. Sisters, friends and lovers forever." Then she put the barbell through Nancy's nipple and screwed on the ball end.

Nancy was weeping but smiling. She said, "Oh my god, Terri. That was so beautiful. You said there weren't any rituals!"

And Terri laughed. "Sorry, I just made this one up, Sister."

Nancy took the nipple ring with the ball and unscrewed the ball. She twisted it slightly. Then reached for a sterile wipe. She wiped off the jewelry, then Terri's nipple. She said, "From my heart to your heart, Mistress Terri. Sisters and friends...", she looked around and added, "...and lovers forever and ever." Then she started putting the ring through Terri's nipple, but it got stuck half-way through. "I'm sorry, Mistress," Nancy apologized, "I think mine is a larger gage."

"Here, let me," Terri said, and she took the ring and started to work it through her nipple.

"Go slowly," Nancy cautioned. "There! Oh no, there's a little bit of blood."

Terri kissed Nancy, just a peck. "That doesn't scare me. There ought to be a little pain," Terri said.

Nancy screwed the ball end back on. And Terri and Nancy hugged. Terri whispered something to Nancy and she nodded. Terri introduced Nancy to all of us, "This is Robert. He's my Master. See that gorgeous cock. That is going to be my first! Don't look at me that way. It's OK to be a virgin, Mrs. Stockton!"

Nancy reached out her hand. "Uhm, it's nice to meet your Master Robert."

"This is my mom, Sally," Terre went on, " Mom, I'm sorry to spring this on you. But I've got a Sister now, and I guess that means you've got another daughter!"