The Blue Life Ch. 22: Nurse Stockton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally hugged Nancy, "Welcome to the family, Nancy. How did this happen so fast?"

"Your daughter is magical, Mistress Sally. And very strong-willed," Nancy said. And Sally, Nancy and Terri all laughed at that.

"This is the Beautiful Blue. She began our Family. Without her, none of this would be happening. She's my godmother, and sort of my Spirit Animal. She's a bigger influence on my life than even she probably knows. She's the most beautiful woman I know. Blue this is Nancy."

"It's nice to meet you, Mistress Blue." Blue hugged Terri and kissed her on the forehead. She hugged Nancy and kissed her a bit aggressively on the lips, something Nancy wasn't expecting.

"This is Mistress Sunny. She is my boss and my instructor at the Academy of Sex and Submission. She has begun formally training me in the Art of Pleasing My Master. Seriously, Nancy, Mistress Sunny has already forgotten more about Domination and Discipline and Sex than I will ever be able to learn. Plus, she looks like a runway model!"

Nancy said, "I've known Mistress Gutierrez for years. But, I look forward to getting to know you better, Mistress."

Sunny hugged Nancy. "Likewise," she said.

Terri excitedly jumped up and down. And that made her tits and ass do marvelous things. "Oh, Mistress, I just had a thought! Nancy, do you have to head home right after work?" Terri asked.

"No. My husband is out of town on a job tonight. I don't have any plans," Nancy explained.

"Perfect! Nancy, I want to show you where I work! It will be my first day today too. You can be my first customer. Please? Come down to the Lace Boudoir after your shift. Do you know where it is?"

"I know where it is," Nancy said, "In Old Town, near the bookstore."

Terri whispered to Nancy. Nancy shook her head. Then she whispered something else. And Nancy reluctantly nodded.

"And this one is very special. This is my Puppy, Red. Red is Blue's lucky husband. And he's also in pain because Mistress Sunny has been keeping him on edge. He needs to cum badly."

Dad blushed crimson. "It's nice to meet you, Mistress Nancy. I would hug you, but we hardly know each other, and I've got a little problem. My cock is very hard. And I'm afraid that hugging you would just make me cum, and that's not a polite way to introduce yourself to a beautiful, new Mistress."

My Dad had called her Mistress twice!

"You have a very impressive and large penis, Red Puppy." My Dad's cock is only four and a half inches long. But I couldn't tell if Nancy was just flattering, or if she didn't have that much experience with cock. Nancy went on, "Terri explained your difficulty to me, uh, Puppy. And I would like to help you out. Uhm. I've never done anything like this before. But, with your wife Blue's permission. I want to give you a present, my...uhm...panties?" She was very hesitant and looking at Mom the whole time. Mom was grateful to be asked, so she smiled and nodded.

Terri took over. "Get on your knees, Puppy."

"Yes, Mistress." Dad dropped to his knees.

"Smell these!" Terri pushed Nancy's white panties in his face. Dad inhaled deeply and began really stroking his cock. "Are you ready to jerk off in front of everybody, Puppy?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Then beg Mistress Nancy for permission to cum."

Dad looked up at Nancy. One hand held her panties, the other was jerking off. He said, "Mistress Nancy, I'm overwhelmed by your kindness and beauty. This is like a fantasy. If it will please you, may I cum in your panties. Please?" The was an edge of desperation in his voice.

Nancy giggled. "This is wild! I've never-I mean, I've never done anything-I'm sorry. Mistress Blue?" Mom smiled and nodded. "Puppy, I-I command you to cum in my panties now. Show me how much you love the smell of me. Show me how beautiful you think I am. Show me how much you want me, right NOW! Cum! Cum for me, Puppy! Cum in my panties!"

Dad brought the hand with the panties down to his cock and began stroking himself vigorously with them. When Nancy said, "NOW," he started cumming. He double over and caught himself with one hand on the floor. He continued to spasm and cum into the crumpled panties surrounding his cock.

"I'm such a dog!" Dad shouted.

Nancy's eyes were wide and dilated with excitement. You could smell the scent of Sex and excitement in the air from all the ladies, maybe from me and Dad too.

Nancy looked up at that the clock on the wall. She said, "I'm sorry. But Dr. Shapiro wants to see the next two right away. Who will that be?"

Dad looked up, "I'm sorry. I need chance to catch my breath."

I shrugged and reached for Sunny's hand. She took my hand and squeezed. "I guess then that the next exam can be me," I said. And Sunny and I followed Nurse Nancy to see Dr. Shapiro.