The Blue Life Ch. 25: Amethyst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie smiled broadly, but didn't open her eyes. She just whispered, "The brownie, Granny. Please?" Then she opened her mouth again.

Granny Adele looked at me, and I just shrugged. Then she broke off a corner of the brownie, maybe half a bite's worth, and popped it into Amethyst's mouth!

Amethyst immediately began to moan. And, Granny moved behind her and started to work the fake cock in and out of her pussy again. And within seconds, Sophie began to convulse and groan through her orgasm. The tension built through her muscular thighs and ass, up her back and across her shoulders. Then all of that was released, as her body spasmed.

I shouted, "Oh FUCK! So fucking good!" And I was talking about both the slick, smooth grip Sunny's bareback pussy had on my shaft; and about watching Amethyst toss her head back and groan through her own coming. My voice joined hers, as my balls exploded, and shot ropes of jizz inside Sunny. I became light headed. And I heard Sunny's voice join mine and Amethyst's chorus of coming. Sunny's pussy gushed all over my cock and down her thighs. Sunny lost her balance and fell forward off my cock.

Adele went wide-eyed. "Holy Moley, Robert! You've got the biggest trouser-snake I've ever seen!" I laughed. "I thought you said you weren't as big as this cock?" And she slipped the cock out of Sophie's pussy and pointed it at me.

I chuckled, "Careful where you point that thing, Adele. Now, we need to get going. But it's tradition for submissives to clean their Dominants after sex. Amethyst, you will clean me. Sweet Adele, you will clean Sunny."

Adele looked at me and said, "I can get some washcloths from the house, Robert, uh, Sir."

I walked over to Adele. I leaned down and kissed her again, tenderly, but when she didn't pull away, I allowed the kiss to deepen. When Adele seemed to whimper into the kiss, I broke it off and whispered to her, "Sunny and Amethyst are my sluts, my toys. I am their Master, and I love them very much. But, they only want to please me. Do you understand, Granny Adele?"

Adele nodded and said, "I think so...Sir."

"Submissive sluts clean their Masters and Mistresses with their mouths."

"And you want me to clean you with my mouth, Master Robert?" A look of anticipation came over Adele's round face.

"No." She looked dejected. "Not this time. You wanted to see Amethyst suck my cock. Remember?"

Adele nodded. "Oh, yes. Very much. I do, Sir."

I turned, "Amethyst-Kitten?"

Amethyst took a step and kissed me. "Thank you, Daddy. That was a delicious orgasm. I'm still tingling." She kissed Adele on the cheek. "Thank you too, Granny."

"I loved watching you get fucked with that big black cock, kitten," I said, "But, now it's time to get on your knees and clean your Daddy's cock. Do you think you are ready to do that, Amethyst?"

"Are you telling me to clean your cock, Daddy?" Amethyst asked.

"I am," I said.

"Then it doesn't matter if I'm ready or not. I'll just do it. That's what my Mistress is teaching me. There is Freedom in letting go of my own ego, my own desires. There is Freedom in putting all my focus on pleasing you. That's what I need to do, Sir."

"You are a gift to my heart, Amethyst. I love you." I grinned and nodded. "So clean your Daddy's cock!"

Amethyst saluted, and barked out, "Yes, sir!" Then she unzipped the back of her boots and kicked them off. She reached into Sunny's purse and pulled out a pair of black, athletic knee-pads and slipped them on. Then she got down on her knees and took my cock in her mouth. She didn't hesitate. She didn't flinch. She also had no clue how to suck or clean a cock! It was too intense. Too much suction on the head. But I loved the enthusiasm she was putting into the task.

I turned and spoke, "Sunny? Take off your yoga pants, Honey. Yes. God you've got fantastic legs. You could be a model. Don't roll your eyes at your Daddy. You're absolutely, fucking gorgeous! Don't you think so, Adele?"

"Yes, she is, Dale." Mrs. Gunty said. (I didn't know who "Dale" is, or why she called me, Dale.) "She's skinny and beautiful."

"And you are fat and beautiful, Granny Adele. I look forward to getting you naked and exploring every inch of you."

Adele smiled, "I'm glad you like big girls too, Sir."

"Come here," I said with a grin. And Adele stepped closer. I hugged her, and kissed her, and cupped her large breasts. I couldn't even feel her nipples through her white slip and a large, utilitarian, almost canvas material bra. It wasn't sexy at all. But Adele seemed to enjoy my paying attention to her breasts. She moaned and touched my chest.

I looked at Adele. She had her eyes closed, and seemed to be dreaming. She had a faraway look as if trying to remember what kissing was like. Sunny came up beside us and hugged us both.

Adele immediately broke our kiss. She said, "I'm sorry, Miss Gutierrez. I'm hogging your boyfriend's kisses."

I turned and kissed Sunny, sweetly. I whispered, "Thank you, Kitten. You are the greatest." Sunny affectionately grabbed my ass. "Sweet Adelaide, I need you to do something for me."

Adele Gunty looked shocked and gasped, "Oh, my!"

Sunny said, "What is it Granny Adele?"

Adele seemed to have tears in her eyes. "My father called me Sweet Adelaide as a child. He's been gone more than...let me see, almost sixty-five years. This is all bringing up so many memories."

"He must have died when you were very young," I said.

"Oh, I was nineteen and already married to Frank. But I loved my Father very much."

I nodded. "Was your Father strict with you, Adelaide?"

"No, Robert," Adelaide smiled. "I was his little Princess. He spoilt me. I could get away with murder."

"Well, I hope to have a chance to spoil you and please you, Sweet, Adelaide. But, if I'm going to be your new Daddy, your Master, there are times when I will be strict.."

"Like with spankings and paddling and such, Sir?"

"Yes."

"Oh. I've read about some of that in my spicy books. My more raunchy romance novels. The ones...Well, the ones that I play with myself while reading."

I kissed Adele's nose. "Good. Because in a few days, I'm going to ask you if you want to be one of my kittens, Sweet Adelaide. I will ask you if you want me to be your Master, your Daddy."

"Oh my! I will have to think about that, Robert. But, if I do. I have to let you know, that I will let you have my mouth and even my pooper. But my kitty is for Frank. That's the rule. I won't cheat on Frank."

I sighed. "I understand, Adelaide. I guess I will just have to talk to Frank about that."

"Oh no, you can't! You can't. He can't find out about this! It would kill him, Robert."

I shook my head. "No. You will tell Frank about tonight. You will tell him everything." Amethyst finished cleaning my cock, tucked it back into my boxers and zipped up my pants. I helped her button my pants and got my belt started for her.

"Dale, I know that's what you want, but I can't. I'm a married Woman. And I made a promise." She did it again. I thought to myself, "Who is Dale?"

Sunny kissed Adele's cheek. She whispered something to her. Adele was startled. Her eyes went wide and then started to tear up. "I'm sorry, Robert," she told me. And Adele bent and picked up her trench-coat. "But I should be going. You probably think I'm such a horrible old Woman already." She began putting on her coat.

"Adelaide, STOP!" It was a command. Then I softened my voice. "You seem upset, Adele. And I don't want to upset you."

"Oh, you've been grand, Robert. You've made me feel young again. But, I don't deserve to be here with you. I don't deserve to be...," she paused, and whispered, "one of your...kitten-sluts."

I turned to Sunny. "Did you say something to upset, Granny Adele, Sunny?"

"No, Sir." Sunny responded.

"Then what did you say to her?" I asked.

"I...I can't say, Daddy. That's for Adelaide to tell," Sunny said.

I looked to Adele. She grabbed her cane and said, "I really should get going. Frank might be worried. Sunny, you keep the brownies. I will get the plate from you another day. "

Amethyst stood and looked confused. Sunny looked sad. I was sad and confused. I felt like I had frightened Adele away. Maybe I had pushed too hard. I said, "Adelaide, I insist on escorting you back to your door. I won't take 'No' for an answer, Little Lady. Do you understand?"

Adele tied the belt of her trench-coat in front of her. She said, "I understand, Daddy," and she took my arm.

I looked to Sunny and Sophie. I said, "Put the brownies in the trunk. There are towels in the trunk. Put some of them across the backseat. Then Amethyst, you should begin to clean your Mistress there. I will be right back. I need to walk Adelaide home." And I walked down the alley with Adele on my arm.

Adele said, "This is very chivalrous of you, Robert. But you don't have to walk me home."

I said, "This will give us a chance to chat. And it might give me a chance to sneak a goodnight kiss, Adelaide."

"But Frank might see us!" Adele said.

We got to the gap in the hedge. I held aside the branches and Adele walked through more easily. After I got through the hedge too and took Adele's arm, I simply said, "Frank has been dead for quite some time, Adelaide."

Adele sighed, "I know. It's just a game I play to keep myself from being so lonely. I talk to Frank and let him talk to me. I honestly can hear him sometimes. I guess that makes me crazy."

"Not at all," I said, "just lonely. And Dale has been dead a long time too." Adele stiffened and stopped walking. She looked down. "Was Dale your father's name, Adelaide?" I asked.

Adele walked on in silence for a while. Then she said, "And my son's name too. They were big men, like you, Robert. Tall. Handsome." We walked on for a bit more. "They are both gone now. All my men are gone."

I patted Adele's hand. "Not all your men, Princess. Not if you're willing to share me."

"Sir, you don't want a fat, old, crazy, broken bird, like me."

"Adelaide, don't make me take you over my lap and spank your behind." I was firm.

"You would do that, Sir?"

"I will do that, soon. And I will enjoy doing that. We will both enjoy that. But, right now, I would rather you don't make me do that now, because, right now, I'm walking you home, and I'm going to get a sweet, goodnight kiss."

"That will be nice," Adele breathed.

"Dale was your lover." I said it as a statement, not a question.

"Yes, but Frank never knew. Or he pretended not to know. Dale, my father had my mouth. Frank had my kitty. And Dale, my son had my pooper for 15 years before he fell off a roof and died. But, I've never told anybody, Sir. Not anybody. Nobody can know. I feel dirty just telling you. I can understand if you don't want to kiss me goodnight now, Robert."

We got to Adele's doorstep. She turned and I held both her hands. I smiled. "I'm going to kiss you, Princess Adelaide. You can't stop me. But more than that. When we become lovers...don't shake your head at me, Princess. You heard what I said. When we become lovers, I will have your mouth, your pussy and your ass. You will be MINE and I will use you for my pleasure. Nothing will be off limits."

"I'm a crazy, old bird. Didn't you hear what I said, I'm dirty."

"Adele, I'm going to tell you a secret, as deep a secret as I have shared with anyone."

Adele nodded. "You can trust me, Robert. I can't tell anyone."

"Sunny and Amethyst are not my only submissives. I have several."

"So you won't have time for me."

"I didn't say that, Adelaide. Don't interrupt again. My first submissive was my Mother. And my second was my Father."

"Do they know about each other?"

"I had a secret affair with my Mother for about six months before we told my Father."

"Does your girlfriend Sunny know?"

I laughed. "Yes. She knows. And she's my primary. I'm going to marry her."

"Oh, she's a pip, Robert. Congratulations. Everybody who meets her loves her."

"I've noticed," I quipped.

Adele socked my arm. She punched harder than I had imagined most women in their eighties could. "I didn't mean it that way, Robert!"

"My point is, Adelaide, when we become lovers, there will be no limits. And if you choose to be my submissive, then that might involve more scenes like tonight, with me and possibly several others, including my parents."

"Oh my! That's a lot to think about."

"Yes. But there will be no lies and no secrets, Princess."

"You sound just like my father, Robert."

"I plan to have you call me, Daddy, little girl," I told her.

"I'm probably fifty years older than you, Robert."

"More like sixty, Granny Adele. But, you will be my kitten. And I will be your Sir, your Daddy, and your Master." Then I kissed her. Her tongue came into my mouth, tentatively at first, then with more passion. We must have kissed for nearly a minute before I said, "Goodnight, Princess."

Adele sighed, "Goodnight, Daddy. It looks like Frank and I have a lot to discuss."

I laughed. "Yes, you do. And here's another rule, Kitten. You can pet your kitty while I am away. I expect you to do that. You can use toys. You can read your raunchy books. But your next orgasm belongs to me, Adelaide. I'm claiming it now. You will need to ask my permission to cum. "

"Oh my!" Adele looked down, then back up in my eyes. She said, "Yes, Daddy. I understand. Will I see you tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow at 5:15 PM," I told her, "I will escort you over to the Lace Boudoir. And we will begin your makeover."

"My makeover, Sir?"

"For starters, my kittens wear nicer lingerie."

Adele laughed. "Really?"

"I will be at your front door at 5:15 tomorrow, unless you tell me otherwise right now."

"No, Daddy. I will be ready," Mrs. Gunty said.

"Good. Then it's a date, Sweet Adelaide. Tomorrow. I pecked her on the cheek and ran back down the hill in her backyard toward the hedge and the alleyway, back toward Sunny and Amethyst.