The Blue Life Ch. 27: Regina Coulson

Story Info
My family of submissives grows a little larger.
12.4k words
4.7
19.6k
16

Part 27 of the 40 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story involves themes of Incest, BDSM, Dominance/submission, bisexuality and some homo-erotica. If any of that offends you, just move on to another story. All characters are 18+ years of age. And this is a work of fiction. This story picks up where Chapter 26 left off. Thanks to John, Jake and Cliff for their help with suggestions, editing and proofreading. Comments, Favorites, and Ratings are very much appreciated. Suggestions are often worked into future chapters. This chapter ends on something of cliffhanger, but Chapter 28 will be coming shortly. The story is far from over.

***************

I entered the living room to find Terri, my 18 year old submissive, stripped down to a black bra with golden, pyramid shaped studs all over it, making it look armored, and some very simple, black boyshort panties with a gold waistband. Terri has bright blue hair, shaved on one side. Amethyst was cuddled against her leg, still playing the part of a kitten. Amethyst's hair is died a shiny purple, partly inspired by Terri's bold hair color choice.And Terri was absentmindedly stroking Amethyst's hair.

Nurse Nancy and Dr. Shapiro were fully dressed, still in their work clothes. Dr. Shapiro had on his white lab coat and Nancy had on her retro styled Nurse's uniform, with a starched hat, short, tight skirt, white stocking and white heels. They looked like they were ready for work, which was strange this late at night. But they also both had a glass of red wine in their hands. So they seemed relaxed.

Sunny was over by the dining room table. She was naked, but looked more at ease with the situation than anyone else in the room.

Blue, my mother, was trussed up like a pig, lying in the middle of the dining room table. Her hands were cuffed behind her back, with gel-lined handcuffs. And she was "hogtied," in that she was on her belly with her feet pulled up near her ass, and the cuffs were linked so that her ankles were behind the cuffs. She was completely bound with just one pair of cuffs. The position looked strained, and like it required more than a bit of flexibility on my mother's part. I guess her years of Pilates Classes have bought strange dividends. She was wearing the red ball gag and red leather domino mask. Finally, capping off her complete humiliation, someone had stuck an ivory taper candle in her ass and lit it. It was sticking out at an angle of about 40 degrees. There was a plate on the table, between Blue's splayed knees, catching drips of candle wax.

Finally, there were the two strangers in the room. One was a very large, black man. His skin is the color of dark mahogany. He must be 6'7" tall. He was wearing a black, scoop necked, short sleeved nylon shirt. It looked like it was painted on his body. You could easily see the definition of his pecs and even the ripples of his abs. His arms were massive, gigantic biceps, at least twice the size of mine, and I work out! I've got some guns. This guy has cannons. I'm guessing he weighs more than three hundred pounds, easy. He was wearing a thick gold chain around his neck and one gold hoop earring. He was completely shaven bald. He looked like a bulked up, black Mister Clean!

The other person was very short, under four feet tall. Although she had a high halo of tight, kinky flame colored curls, like Little Orphan Annie! At first I thought she was a child. But then I noticed she was wearing an expensive dark green business suit with slacks. And her youthful face was impeccably made-up with lipstick, blush, mascara and a dark green eye-shadow that highlighted her very large, stunning green eyes. I realized that my eyes had fooled me. And that she was not a young girl, but an extraordinarily beautiful woman, a little person.

The black giant spoke with a voice that sounded like he gargles with gravel. "Somebody needs to tell me what the fuck is going on here, before I start knocking heads together!"

My mother's eyes went wide and she shook her head, no.

The small woman reached up and put her hand on the man's forearm. She said, "Blix, we will get to the bottom of this."

I reached out my hand to the small woman. I said, "Please, forgive me. I'm Robert McMillan, and I don't think we've met."

The woman met my handshake with a large hand for her size, but she grasped my fingers in a dainty, feminine way. She said, "I'm Regina Coulson of the Law Firm, Coulson and Coulson. I'm Marjorie McMillan's counsel. And she requested that we come here. She said it was urgent. This is my associate, Blix Johnson. He's a Private Investigator. And this is not what we were expecting."

"I'm sorry. This really is not what any of us was expecting." I reached my hand toward Blix. "Blix, I'm Robert. I'm Marjorie's son. And I don't mean to shock you, but, I'm also her sexual Dominant."

I could see Regina Coulson's eyes go wide. And she looked from my naked bound mother, back to me, around the room and then back to me.

Blix's grip on my hand became tighter. He spoke slowly. "Nothing shocks me, Mr. McMillan. And I don't care what the fuck you think you are. Because your mother has reserved my services as a P.I., not you, and along with that comes my duties to maintain her personal security. I hope you understand that."

"I appreciate that very much," I said. I tried to withdraw my hand, but Blix would not let it go.

In a deep, rumbling, raspy voice, like a radio announcer from Hell, Blix said, "I need to see my client uncuffed, now! And I need that candle taken out of her ass and that gag taken out of her mouth, immediately. I don't care who or what you say you are, Robert, my loyalties here are with Mrs. McMillan alone. Am I being clear?"

I swallowed. "Crystal, Sir." I looked over my shoulder. "Sunny, uncuff Blue and take the candle out."

Sunny blew out the candle and gently pulled it from Blue's ass. Then she undid the cuffs, which just had a latch, and didn't need a key. Blue stretched her legs and arms. She rubbed her wrists. Then she sat up on the table, her feet dangling. She reached behind her head and took off her red mask first. She looked embarrassed, humiliated, but not angry. Then she reached behind her head and undid the ball gag. She took it out and set it down on the table.

Blix let go of my hand.

Then Sunny helped Blue get down from the table. Mom stepped gingerly on her feet. I had Sunny punish Blue by whipping the soles of her feet with a crop. But Blue walked smoothly, without stumbling, so Sunny let go of her arm. Blue was looking down at her feet, as she walked over to us. Finally she said to me, "Thank you for my correction, Sir." She continued to look at my feet.

I put a finger under her chin and directed Blue to look at me. "Do you think you learned a lesson, Blue?"

Blue swallowed hard. "I hope so, Sir."

"Then I will stop being cross with you," I said, "But this was very serious."

Mom beamed. Her smile is spectacular, perfect white teeth behind luscious curved lips. She leapt at me and kissed my cheeks and lips. My arms instinctively came around her waist, and I returned her kiss. "Thank you, Daddy! Thank you," she gushed. Then she turned to Blix. "And thank you, Mr. Johnson. The way you heroically came to my rescue in front of a room full of strangers was very noble and romantic."

Blix coughed and shuffled his feet. "Ma'am. I was only doing my job."

"Nonsense," Blue insisted, "you were very noble and chivalrous, Mr. Johnson. And I think you should be rewarded." Then Blue leaned and whispered in my ear, "I'd like to suck his cock, Daddy? I want to to see if his cock is as big as the rest of him."

I laughed and whispered back, "You will have to check on that with your Master, Red, Kitten."

Blue stuck out her bottom lip in an exaggerated pout and loudly said, "Oh poopy," like a disappointed pre-schooler.

I laughed.

Blix Johnson said, "Is everything alright?"

Mother hugged him around the waist. "Everything is wonderful, Mr. Johnson. You did not have to come to my rescue. My husband and son were giving me a bit of...correction. I was not being bound against my will. It's all part of our," Mom searched for a word and chose, "lifestyle. But, thank you for being my Hero!" And she raised up on her toes to kiss Blix on the cheek.

Blix looked embarrassed at first. "I'm just doing my job, Ma'am," he mumbled. And he raised his hands up, so he wouldn't touch the naked woman who was hugging him and offend her in some way. But when my mother didn't release her grip, but continued to hug him, his right hand came down and hugged her back, around the waist at first. But then I saw his hand slip down to caress Blue's perfect, round ass.

The very short redhead said, "Mrs. McMillan, you mentioned to me that you had become involved in a Bondage and Discipline Lifestyle. But when you called me this evening, I thought this was a business meeting and that we had something urgent to discuss."

I said, "Thank you for coming Miss Coulson."

"It's Missus," she corrected me.

"I'm sorry. Mrs. Coulson. Thank you for coming, and yes, we have some very important business to discuss. If I can take a moment, I'd like to introduce you to the others here. This is Sondra Gutierrez, she is my girlfriend. The woman in the black latex mini-skirt and cat ears is her business associate, Sophia Winters. The young girl beside her with the blue hair is Terri Whitehall. Over here are Dr. Eugene Shapiro, a prominent local plastic surgeon, and beside him is his nurse, Nancy Stockton." I looked over to Terri and said, "Terri, could you go get my father and Mrs. Bahl."

Terri walked around the couch. She kissed me on the cheek and stroked at my throbbing erection through my trousers, making sure everyone could see it clearly, if they hadn't noticed it already. She said, "Yes, Daddy," and she walked off toward Mrs. Bahl's bedroom. Everything seemed like a power play with Terri. But I did appreciate the sight of her large, muscular butt in those tight, black boyshorts, as she walked away.

I turned back towards Blix and Mrs. Coulson. I explained, "My father got into a serious fight this afternoon with Nancy Stockton's husband. And they both ended up at the Police Station, taken into custody."

Regina Coulson sighed. I think she was relieved that this was a legal matter, and not just a kinky sex thing. She said, "That does sound serious."

Just then, Terri, Dad and Mrs. Bahl came in the room. Dad was completely naked and fully erect. Terri was leading him by the cock, pulling him along. Red had a shit eating grin on his face.

Mrs. Bahl had put on a robe. When she got in the room, her eyes lit up with recognition. She looked at Blix and said, "Blake! Honey, it's been years! What are you doing here?" She walked over to the tall black man and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He returned the kiss, and ended up with my mother on one side of him, and Mrs. Bahl on the other, with one arm around each lady.

"It's been many years, Stephanie," Blix said, "And it's Blix now, not Blake. Blake was a professional name. But it's nice to see you too. What are you doing here?"

Stephanie smiled, "This is my home. I'm divorced now, and Andrew McMillan is my boss, and...well, now my lover and, uh, Master."

"How do you two know each other?" I asked.

Blix looked down at Mrs Bahl and said, "Can I say?" She smiled and shrugged and kissed his cheek again. He continued, "Years ago, I worked as a male escort. Stephanie was a client. But when I got out of the industry, I naturally lost touch with most of my clients."

Regina Coulson touched his arm. She said, "You've never told me that story, Blix."

Blix smiled down and said simply, "There is a lot you don't know about me, Regina."

Red suggested, "Why don't we sit in the living room where we can be a little more comfortable." And Red took a seat in the middle of a short couch with Terri on one side and Mrs. Bahl on the other. Regina Coulson sat on an ottoman. Blix sat on a large lounge chair with my mother sitting on his lap. I sat on a cushion on the brick ledge of the fireplace and Sunny sat next to me. Amethyst curled up on the floor, like a kitten between our feet. And Dr. Shapiro and Nurse Nancy shared a piano bench.

My father retold the story of his fight with Bill "The Bull" Stockton. He explained how Nancy discovered that she had chlamydia. That infection was the proof that her husband had been cheating on her. And that she was going to confront him. Dad came along to call the Police and act as backup in case Bill Stockton became violent, which he did. He told how Bill Stockton had threatened to kill both Nancy and my father. Dad left out the part about Dim Mak, the Death Touch. I was glad about that.

During his telling of the story, both Terri and Stephanie Bahl were gushing about Dad's bravery, acting like groupies. And they were casually playing with Dad's cock, keeping him hard. When one of us would ask a question, Dad would take the opportunity to casually lean and kiss one of them. As his story continued, Terri started to bend over and take Dad's cock in her mouth. Then Stephanie did the same. Then Terri and Stephanie were both licking and sucking Dad's cock while sharing kisses between each other. Stephanie seemed shy at first with her first lesbian kisses, but as they continued, she tended to respond more and more enthusiastically. Dad acted like that was all perfectly normal as he retold his story, so none of us mentioned it. But it was a pretty sexy sight.

Sunny cuddled closer to me on the fireplace. My mother whispered something to Blix, and he began stroking her thigh. She soon spread her legs a little and moaned in his ear. He looked over at Mrs. Coulson to see what her reaction was, maybe to get her approval, but Regina was keeping a very blank, professional expression on her face. So Blix began to very discreetly finger my Mom's pussy. She spread her legs even more. When my father noticed the large, black man masturbating his wife, he smiled broadly to show his approval. The scene was even getting to Nurse Nancy and Dr. Shapiro. He had straddled the piano bench, and was massaging her shoulders, and she unbuttoned several buttons on her nurse's uniform, revealing her generous cleavage. And she scooted back so her butt was rubbing up against the older man's crotch.

Regina stayed professional the whole time. Although her eyes went wide and she flushed a little when she saw Sunny spread her legs and Amethyst move between them and begin to slowly lap at her pussy. Regina asked, "So, the fight with Bill Stockton was your first interaction with him, Mr. McMillan?"

My father looked to Terri and then to Nancy. He seemed unsure of what to say. And then he mumbled, "Well, yes and no. I mean, that was the first time I had seen him in person."

Mrs. Coulson said, "You are going to have to be a little more specific than that, Mr. McMillan."

Nancy spoke up, "I think Red is talking about Tuesday Night."

I looked up, "This is news to me. What happened Tuesday Night?" I asked.

"Well, Bill, my husband, has had a harder time getting and keeping an erection recently. He says that it's because I'm too old and ugly to get him excited." Dr. Shapiro murmured his objections to that statement and we all nodded in agreement with him. Nancy is stunning and very sexy. She continued, "So Bill started taking us to strip clubs, and getting lap dances. And then, once, I hired a stripper to come to our house. That excited him. And he was able to perform and then things went better between us for a while."

Terri took over the story, "So, Nancy asked me if I would come over to their home and put on a show for them. Like strip and maybe do some cheers or gymnastics moves, just to get Mr. Stockton in the mood. She said how Mr. Stockton likes really big breasts."

Sunny shook her head. "You didn't do that, Kitten!" Her voice was stern.

Terri made a face. "Uhm, like, no! Gross. But, I suggested that we webcam. I know this service where it's all anonymous and the men can tip you and stuff."

I coughed, "How long have you used this service, Terri?"

"Not that long," Terri insisted, "OK, for a while. But I've made some money at it. And it's way better than babysitting or getting a job flipping burgers."

"Does your mother know that you're a cam girl, Mistress?" Red asked.

"No. And she doesn't need to know. I'm an adult. And I would rather she didn't." I coughed and she looked at me. "Master? Please? It's pretty good money. And I'm getting better at it."

I shook my head. "Go on with the story."

Nancy said, "So I called Mistress Terri from home. And she told me how to connect to the web-chat page."

"And Mom had to work late," Terri said, "So I had my puppy come over and do some pussy eating training." Dad blushed and Terri rubbed his head. "Then we chose an outfit and set up the cam. And a little before seven o'clock, I connected with the service."

Dad said, "I stayed and observed, off-camera."

Nancy said, "So I told Bill that I had a surprise for him in the bedroom on our computer. He thought it was going to be just porn. And he told me to go make myself up to be his--his--," Nancy began to stammer, "Well, Bill has this sort of game that he wants me to play during sex. He calls me his Fuck-Doll."

Regina gasped, "Oh god, no." I didn't know what it meant.

Nancy continued, "I have to make up my face really heavily. And then there is a maid's uniform, white wedding lingerie, or a Catholic schoolgirl outfit I'm supposed to wear. I went with the schoolgirl outfit. Then, I'm just supposed to just lie there, like a doll, and not move, while he does his business with me. I didn't want to play that game, not in front of Mistress Terri, but there was no way I could complain without letting Bill know that I knew Terri or...well, Bill was in one of his moods, where everything I do isn't good enough. I know not to argue then."

"So I started my cam show," Terri said, "And it was just Bill on the screen. And he had me strip. And then he had me get out some of my toys. And I was wondering where Nancy was. But then Bill said, 'Let me show you what I would do to you if you were here,' and he got Nancy up on his bed and he stripped her naked. He was pretty rough with her."

"Oh, he can be much worse than that," Nancy said.

Terri said, "Anyway, I kept suggesting Mr. Stockton please his wife. I said that it would make me excited to watch him eat her pussy. But he said that was gross and that she wasn't a real woman at all, that she was just his Fuck Doll. And he spanked her a few times and started fucking Nancy really hard. And I didn't think she was ready. So I asked him to slow down, and that it didn't seem like his wife was having much fun. So, he started slapping her face hard, saying she didn't feel anything, that she was just a Fuck Doll and she didn't matter at all."

Red interrupted, "And that's when I reached in and cut the connection. I could not stand to see my Mistress Nancy abused like that. She's a Goddess and deserves to be worshiped, not hit."

Nancy had tears in her eyes. She said, "Thank you, Red Puppy. That is the sweetest thing."

Dr. Shapiro hugged Nancy from behind, cupping her breasts. "He's right, Nancy," he argued, "You need to leave your husband."

Nancy began to cry. "I can't. He would kill me. He said he would kill our son too. You don't know. He would do it."

Regina Coulson said, "So both Terri and Andrew witnessed Bill Stockton's physical abuse of Nancy." Terri and Red both said yes. "Then, we may need that testimony should the matter be contested in Divorce Court."

"I told you all," Nancy insisted, "there can't be any divorce. I just have to go back to Bill and just try to smooth things out."

I reached and took Nancy's hand. I said, calmly but quite firmly, "Nancy-Kitten? I need you to pay attention to what I am about to say."