The Blue Life Ch. 28: Tiny Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweety," I explained, "I want for us to make love on the night of your school dance. I want you to get some revenge on the kids at school who have bullied you for being different. Especially on your old boyfriend, who broke up with you, just to ask out your best friend."

"Bobby, I don't care about any of that stuff. You don't have to take me to the dance. Just fuck me now!"

I said, "Terri, can we go out on a date tomorrow? Like to a restaurant?"

"Like on a real DATE-date, Bobby?" Terri's voice sounded very surprised.

"Yeah. Some place where you know there will be kids from your High School hanging out. We want to establish that we are a couple before I take you to the dance."

"But you and Mistress Sondra are a couple."

"Your friends don't need to know that. Oh, speaking of Sunny. I want you to come to church with us on Sunday. At the First Unitarian in Old Town."

Terri was skeptical. "I don't know, Bobby. Church? Really?"

"It's fun. I promise. And I want to go shopping for a suit to wear to the dance after Church."

"Oh, that sounds like fun," Terri's voice brightened.

"Maybe we could go to the Mall, and give the kids there another showing of PDAs in different stores."

"With Mistress Sunny with us?"

"That might get the kids talking even more."

"Ha! That would be awesome, Daddy! But, are you sure you don't want to just fuck me tonight?"

I gave her titties an affectionate squeeze. "I'm sure, Pussycat."

"Nuggets," Terri exclaimed, and then peeled away.

Whoever was licking my cock moved up my body to lie on top of me. From the feel of her vinyl miniskirt and fishnet stockings, I figured it was Sophie Winters, the sex-kitten I call, Amethyst, because she has dyed her hair light purple. I was a little surprised. Because Amethyst has a Penis Phobia. She actually has PTSD. She was traumatized by a rape when she was younger. But she was lying on top of me with her bare, wet pussy sliding along my shaft. I said, "Amethyst? Are you sure you want to try to fuck me, Kitten?"

She whispered, almost breathlessly, "I wanted to try that Robbie. I was licking your gorgeous cock, and rubbing it on my face. And that felt wonderful. Well, not wonderful, but OK, better than I expected. And I was telling myself that this was my Master's cock and I was going to give myself to you. But-but-but-"

"Calm down, Baby. Don't rush things."

"I-I'm sorry, Sir. But everybody is looking, and I feel like I'm about to have a panic attack here, Robbie."

"Don't panic, Amethyst. Everything is fine. How would you feel about scooting up and letting me taste your pussy again?"

"I-I-I think that might be nice. And I think someone else wants to fuck you too," Amethyst stammered.

"Well then, you could spin around and sit on my face and kiss and play with whoever wants to ride my cock," I suggested.

Amethyst leaned and licked my ear and growled, "Oh, fuck, Daddy! That sounds so fucking hot!" She quickly moved up my body, and turned around. The "kitten tail" attached to her butt-plug in her ass slapped me in the face. "Oh damn. Master, I'm sorry. I'm such a fucking klutz!" I laughed, reached up and blindly detached the tail from the butt-plug base.

"You're a fucking sexy Sex Kitten," I insisted. She slowly planted her pussy on my lips. It was harder stretching to lick at her clit from this direction, but easier to plunge my tongue up inside my Sex Kitten's cunt!

I felt another condom being rolled onto my cock. That meant that either Stephanie Bahl or Regina Coulson were going to fuck me again; or I was going to get my fuck with Nurse Nancy Stockton!

Nancy was the reason we were all here! She had joined our Family on Monday. That was at the Doctor's office. But earlier today, Nancy had confronted her husband about his cheating. Nancy found out that she had chlamydia! And her husband was the only person who could have given it to her. Bill Stockton reacted violently. And when Dad stepped in to protect Nancy, well, they fought, and both Dad and Mr. Stockton ended up in Police Custody. Somehow, the emergency meeting of our Sex Family, plus my mother's lawyer and private detective turned into a massive orgy!

The woman straddled my body and began to ease her pussy down on my cock. I could tell that it wasn't Regina. She's such a little person, and can't easily step on either side of me. I focused my attention on the tip of my cock and how it was being caressed by the wet pussy walls of my "Mystery Lover." She wasn't as tight as Stephanie Bahl. She eased herself down, down, until she had taken the full length of my manhood inside her.

I briefly shifted Amethyst with my hands, and said, "Oh, Nancy! Baby, it feels so good to fuck you for the first time!"

I heard, "Thank you, Daddy! You feel so good inside me too. You're filling me up so much. I really love the feel of your cock. I'm sorry. You said you wanted to wait until I had a clean bill of health so you can take me bareback. But Dr. Piggie says that won't be for another two days. And I just couldn't wait, Sir. Are you angry, Master?"

I said, "I'm not angry, Kitten. But the next time we fuck. I will still spank your ass."

"Yes, Sir. I think I might enjoy that, Sir."

"And then, I will take and fuck your beautiful ass, bareback, Nurse!"

Nancy said, "I don't know about that, Daddy. I've never done butt-stuff before." But she seemed to get wetter and started grinding on me even harder and faster with the idea.

"Your Master is sure, Baby Girl. And that's what counts. I will have that beautiful ass, while Dr. Piggie and Red take turns fucking your pussy and mouth."

Nancy bucked up and down on my cock. "All three of my men, taking me at the same time! Oh, wow! Oh...wow! I don't know if I could."

"You don't have to know, Nancy. I know! You are my submissive kitten, and you will obey your Master, and get the fucking of your life. No arguments." And to emphasize that point, I returned to eating my purple haired vixen's beautiful, tight pussy, so Nancy couldn't argue with me.

I heard Amethyst say, "You're so beautiful, Nancy. You've got a perfect body! Perfect breasts. A perfect behind."

"It's not perfect. And I'm not naturally beautiful, like you, Sophie, I mean, Mistress Amethyst."

Amethyst said, "I'm not your Mistress, Nancy!"

There was a long silence. Nancy paused in grinding on my cock. Amethyst stopped grinding on my face. In some ways, I was the closest person in the room to the action between these two women. They were both having sex with me! But I couldn't see the expressions on their faces. I didn't know what was going on. I felt lost. There was definitely a tension in the air.

Then Nancy said, "I would really like you to be my Mistress as well, Mistress Amethyst. And maybe you could give me special training in how to-well, I don't really know how to-I mean, I need a sexy, beautiful Mistress like you to teach me what to do-"

I think Amethyst cut off her ramblings with a kiss. Then I heard, "Nancy, I would be honored to be your Mistress, and I will love teaching you how to make love to a woman. You're so sexy and kind. Here, let's try this. Touch my breasts just the way you like to have your breasts touched. And kiss me the way you like being kissed. And I will do the same. You match what I'm doing, and I will match you. And if we get to something that we can't do at the same time, we'll take turns."

Nancy continued to fuck me, while Amethyst rode and humped my tongue. I could sometimes hear them moan into kisses, or squeal and squirm as they teased each other's nipples.

Then someone knelt by my head. She said, "Masturbate her clit like this, Pussycat...Yes, just like that."

Amethyst moaned, "Oh, fuck, Mistress. I'm right on the edge."

Sunny, it was definitely Sunny, replied, "Shut up and kiss me, Slut!"

Then I heard Terri say, almost like an echo, "Kiss me, Slut!"

Nancy said, "Yes, Mistress Terri!"

Someone shifted my legs, so my knees were bent, and my feet were flat on the floor. Then they knelt in between my legs.

Sunny asked, "Are your fingers lubed?...Good. Then gently start playing with the asshole. Just tease it for now. Lube it. Get it ready." Mistress Sunny had obviously taken control of this scene.

I felt someone lift my balls and begin to tease my fucking asshole with their fingers. Lubing it. Caressing it in circles. Putting tantalizing pressure on my sphincter, but teasingly not pressing inside yet. It was driving me crazy that I had no clue who was doing it! Obviously, it wasn't Sunny, Terri, Nancy or Amethyst. But it could have been anyone else. My mother? Tiny Gina? I moved my foot and brushed a calf. I felt leg hair! It was Dr. Piggie! Eugene Shapiro. Oh FUCK! He pushed one finger DEEP into my ass! I groaned into Amethyst's cunt!

Amethyst whimpered, "Can I cum, Mistress? Please, may I cum?"

"No!" Sunny commanded, "Amethyst, you have to wait until your Daddy cums. Then you have my permission."

Nancy shouted. "My butt! Oh damn, you're fucking my butt with your finger! I feel so...oh, that's so dirty! So sexy-fuck! Yes! Fuck my ass, Mistress! Fuck it! Fuck my pussy, Daddy! Fuck me, fuck me. FUCK ALL OF ME!" As she began to cum, her pussy clenched and quivered on my cock.

I could actually feel Terri's finger up inside Nancy's ass, as I pumped in and out. It felt like her finger was brushing against my cockhead!

Dr. Shapiro wormed a second finger into my backside, and he curved them. I realized he was putting rhythmic pressure on my prostate. Fuck! It felt amazing. It all felt amazing. My sore jaw, from tongue-fucking Terri, Sunny and Amethyst, even that was amazing! Amethyst's desperation to cum. Nancy's pulsing, quivering orgasm. I grabbed Amethyst's thighs, and pulled her down on my tongue. I braced my feet on floor, and arched my back. I drove my cock as deep as I could into Nancy Stockton. I lifted her light, lithe frame up off the floor at least eight inches, bridging between my feet and shoulders.

She screamed, "Oh Jesus! His cock! Daddy's dick is getting even bigger inside me! It's stretching me more!"

Sunny said, "That's what happens just before Robbie cums, Kitten!"

Dr. Piggie grabbed my balls, squeezed them and stretched my nutsack! It almost hurt, but in a good way. My hands slapped at the floor, and I came. Spurt after spurt of jizz shot from my cock and into the condom, deep inside Nancy Stockton. My own spunk lubed the condom from the inside, and made fucking Nancy even hotter and wetter! Dr. Piggie squeezed my balls and expertly timed the pressure on my prostate to coincide with my spurts! It felt like he was milking my fucking balls, extending my orgasm. Fuck! It felt so good! It felt like way more ejaculate was being pumped from my body. I was briefly happy I was wearing a condom, because I wanted to see how much there was.

Every muscle in my body tensed. Amethyst came all over my face, wildly humping at my tongue, mouth, chin and nose. Nancy screamed that she was coming again.

Sunny helped Amethyst off my head, and I pulled the blindfold off my face. I saw the three women, Amethyst, Sunny and Terri, melt together in three-way hugs and kisses.

Nancy collapsed across my chest, and my rapidly shrinking cock slipped from her pussy. She whispered, "Oh, Robbie. I came twice. Two really big ones." There were tears at the corners of her eyes.

"I came too, Kitten," I said, "one really, really big one. It was amazing." I hugged her. "You are amazing, Nancy."

Nancy started to cry. Not sob. But tears streamed down her face. She was smiling, crying. She said, "This is crazy, Robbie. I barely know you. But I feel like you saved my life today. I love you so much."

I said, "Seriously, that was Red."

"No. Because I was going to go back to Bill, until you insisted that you are my Master and I had to leave him. And now we fucked. And I can feel that from my pussy to my heart to my brain. I belong to you. I can't wait to fuck you again, Daddy. You can even fuck my ass. I just want you, Robbie. I feel like I'm falling in LOVE with you. And I know, your heart belongs to Sunny and Blue."

I smiled and sighed and teared up a little myself. I kissed her forehead. I said, "Oh, Kitten. You make me so proud to be your Daddy and Master, Nancy. I don't know how this is all going to work out, but I'm very glad to have you as part of our Family. And you are welcome, Kitten."

I felt someone gently pull off my condom and then begin to lick and clean my cock with their mouth. Nancy must have felt something too, because she rolled off of me. There, between my legs was Dr. Piggie, dutifully sucking my cock. It felt nice. But there was no way I was getting hard again right away.

Nancy said, "Eugene, you don't have to do that. Daddy has already cum."

Dr. Shapiro smiled. "No. Mistress. A submissive worm's job is to clean their Master or Mistress after sex with their mouth and tongue."

"Oh," Nancy replied, "I just thought you like eating my pussy, Piggie."

"Oh, I do, Mistress. And, I also like sucking my Master's cock. But this is also a submissive's duty."

"You're serious? Oh, you are serious, Piggie. I will try to remember that. Thank you. I need to learn so much about being a good submissive and especially a good Mistress." Nancy blushed.

"You can be done, Worm," I said, "You and Nancy should both get dressed. But don't leave until after I've spoken with you. I've got a reward for you both."

Nancy kissed Eugene, and then helped the seventy year old man to his feet. And they walked back to the bedroom where they left their clothes.

Before they left, Terri took the condom filled with my spunk, and emptied the white goo directly on her tits. It was a kink she has learned from her mother! Amethyst joined her! And Terri smeared some of my seed on the purple haired kitten as well! They started happily playing with my spud. It was gross and very hot! I almost wished I could get hard again, but I was literally drained.

I looked over at Dad. He was sitting on the ottoman. Mrs. Bahl was rubbing his shoulders. And Mom was kneeling at his feet, inspecting his cock and Prince Albert piercing. Blue was saying, "You should have listened to the Doctor, Andrew. If he said you shouldn't fuck anyone for a week..."

Dad looked at her sternly. He commanded, "Blue, take my balls in your mouth!" Mom immediately obeyed. She sucked his nuts into her mouth, then began licking as sucking each testicle. I don't think Red commanded Blue to do that for his pleasure. He just didn't want to hear her make him feel bad about his sore dick anymore. The bag of frozen peas was sitting next to him on the floor.

Tiny Gina had gotten ahold of Blue's red, leather domino mask and put it on. The contrast with her shocking white hair made her look like a tiny superhero. I wanted to see her wearing a cape and boots, and carrying a Lasso of Truth. She was standing next to Blix on the couch, whispering in his ear. One of her small hands was caressing his bald head, and the other one was on his pecs, getting close to teasing his nipples.

For his part, Blix had a raging hard-on. But the expression on his face was like a deer caught in headlights. His hands were shaking and he didn't seem to know where to put them. He was obviously nervous. Blix's cock might be two inches longer than my six and a half inch dick. But his dick was thinner than mine. I don't need to have the biggest dick in the room. But...oh hell, maybe I do! Because it felt strange sizing myself up against this giant, when I was used to being bigger than my father or Dr. Shapiro. Did my desire to be Dominant come from my feeling like I've got to have the biggest cock in the room?

I don't know what Regina had whispered to Blix, but his eyes narrowed and he looked angry. He also looked straight at me. His deep, gravely voice was menacing. "Robert, I need to talk to you, in private," he growled.

I don't like being ordered around. But I had to respect a man who looked and sounded like he was ready to twist me into a pretzel as easy as looking at me. I said, "Follow me." And I led him down the hallway toward the empty office.