The Blue Life Ch. 29: Blix Johnson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bobby, we don't pay more than forty thousand in legal fees generally, as it is. We can't afford that. The Board wouldn't go for the expenditure."

"I'm not done. Gina moves into Mr. Wickham's old office and turns it into her own Private Practice. And she pays you fifteen hundred a month in rent for the space. You get an in-house lawyer and a credit for fifty three thousand in billable time, for a net payment of thirty five thousand."

Gina said, "I don't think I could afford a new home or car or much of anything in this city with just thirty-five thousand a year, Bobby."

"Dad would not be your only client. You would have your own office, your own firm. You can still work with your long standing clients, the ones who would come over from Coulson and Coulson. And with Dad recommending you to his clients, you would pick up lots of new work."

Red thought about it. "That might work, Bobby. Let me think about it for a few weeks. And I'll run it past the Board and see if they have any objections."

"That won't work, Red. Gina needs to be out of her house and office by tomorrow afternoon. Can she move her office furniture in, provisionally. If the Board objects to the arrangement, we'll think of something else."

"I don't think so, Bobby. The Board is very conservative. They like to move slowly. They don't want to be surprised by things," Dad was politely shutting down my idea.

"Red, listen to me." I looked to Gina in my lap. "Gina, I need to tell him. You can trust Red. He will never betray family." Gina looked to Dad, then looked to me. She nodded. I said, "Dad, Gina's husband is actually her twin brother. They started out, years ago in a consensual, sexual, loving relationship. But over the last few years, he has become more and more abusive, to the point of drugging her and raping her. She won't go back to him. I'm her Master now, and I won't let her."

Dad's attitude shifted immediately "Oh, well, Gina's is coming to live with us then. She can have the spare room. And I will have the staff clear out Wickham's office in the morning. I'll see about getting the phone in that office set up so it's not on our office switchboard, or depending on your call load, we might be able to share the receptionist."

Gina looked at me. There were tears in her eyes. She kissed me quickly on the lips. She turned to my father. She said, "Oh, Mr. McMillan, this was all Bobby's idea, but this could work out very well for both of us. And you don't have to open your home to me, I will be staying with Blix Johnson, Red-Sir."

"Oh, you don't have to call me, 'Sir,' Mistress Gina. And I'm sorry you won't be staying with us. Marjorie is going out of town for the week, and I'm not very used to sleeping alone."

"You can have Mrs. Bahl come over, Dad."

"I already asked her, and she gave that a Red Card, Bobby. She would not say why. But became angry when I asked, so I didn't press the point. Maybe I'll ask Sally, Terri, Nancy or even Eugene. Do you think Eugene would like to come spend the night next week?"

Gina asked, "Would there be room in your bed for both Blix and me, Mr. McMillan?"

"Call me Andrew, Mistress, or Red when you want to command or reprimand me. Please. You can call me Mr. McMillan at work if you have to. And, yes, I would love to get to know both you and Blix. He's such a strong, handsome man. He really gave your mother a workout, It was amazing! Bobby. Did you see?"

"Yeah. I saw, Dad." I said, "I saw."

Shit. Had Blix Johnson just become a de facto member of my Family? If so, I would have to take him and mold him into my submissive. I think the group will fracture if there are two, competing Dominants trying to run things. I've already had to correct my mother pretty severely for trying to undermine my authority. Sunny was upset that I had taken Gina, and probably Adele Gunty (the rotund octogenarian) too as new submissives. She had said, "No more subs!" But, things haven't worked out that way. Life was getting mighty complicated, might fast.