The Blue Life Ch. 31: Granny's Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blix groaned and broke our kiss. He panted, "Need. To. Cum. Please. Mistress. Please!"

Gina took a commanding tone. She 'said, "Rub your cock on your Master's cock, Baby Boy! Paint my Daddy's dick with your love juice. Fucking cum for me NOW, Baby Clown! Now! Now! Now! Now! Cum! Now!"

I looked down and Gina was rapidly jacking Blix's cock and rubbing the head of his dick up and down the length of my cock! It was a strange and exciting feeling. For all the play that my father and I had done over the last few months, we hadn't rubbed our cocks against each other. Now, I was wondering why, because it was exciting, especially knowing that Blix was about to cum all over my cock! I leaned and whispered in Blix's ear, "Cum, Bitch! Cum all over my fucking cock! You know you love it! Cum! Now, you little, fucking bitch!"

Blix's whole body tensed and shuddered. I felt his hot spunk hit my cock and balls and belly. It was hot at first, but then cool as it began to drip. Blix growled through gritted teeth, "Oh shit! FUCK! I'm such a...such a...fucker! Damn, Bobby. You motherfucker...uh...Sir. Whoo! Mistress. Mistress. Mistress. Thank you! Thank you for letting me cum, for making me cum. I've never cum that hard in my life, not even fucking pussy! Jesus! What the fuck did you two do to me?" Blix grabbed the back of my neck with his giant hand. He held my head firm. His forehead touched mine. He was grinning ear to ear. He said, "You didn't make fun of me for kissing you. And I don't feel like shit for cumming all over your cock. I don't get it. Danny used to rag on me for being gay and his little sissy. I mean, it was fun, but he made sure I felt like shit for it too."

I gently kissed Blix, just a peck. I said, "I won't do that to you, Blix. I'm not here to tear you down."

Bilx was confused and didn't mind showing that on his face. "But, like, I thought you were this BDSM Dom-Master shit deal."

"I'm a Dominant, not a fucking bully," I explained.

Blix laughed. "I ain't got no time for bullies." I laughed too. Blix hesitated, and then he kissed me, softly, briefly, very sweetly. He was still holding my head from the back of my neck, there was no turning away if I wanted to. But I didn't want to. He said, "So what now?"

I thought for a second. Gina was looking up at me to see what I would say. I finally said, "A good subbie would get on his knees and clean his..." I was about to say, "Master," but I remembered that Blix was offended by the word. So I said, "A subbie should clean his Dom's sex." I looked down at my still stiff cock, slathered with Blix's spunk. "I suggest you clean up the mess you just made, Baby Clown."

He chuckled, but said, "Yes, Sir!" And he got on his knees. He said, "Thank you, Mistress," and kissed Gina.

Gina briefly kissed him but then said, "You're welcome. But you're not having this until after Mommy's done playing with it!" She proceeded to take my spuz-coated cock into her mouth. She worked it back to the back of her mouth. She looked up at me and took three deep breaths through her nose. Then she swallowed my cock! I could feel her taking me into her throat. She briefly gagged, but then swallowed again and her gag-reflex settled. Blix was looking on with an expression of love, lust and awe. Maybe he wasn't that hard to read after all.

It was all so fucking sexy. I grabbed the back of Gina's head. I said, "I'm not holding back anymore. Ready, Kitten?"

She huffed and gave me a thumbs up. My balls tightened. And I began to cum and unload into my tiny submissive's belly. She took two or three blasts straight down her throat, but then pushed on my legs. I let up on her head and she pulled back to take just the tip of my cock in her mouth. I continued to pump as Gina's eyes went wide. Her mouth filled and cum leaked out from the corners of her lips. She pulled her lips off my cock, and I finished cumming onto her tits.

Blix whispered, "That was so fucking hot!"

Gina grabbed his arm, and urgently hummed. She pulled Blix into a kiss and "snowballed" my jizz into his mouth. Blix swallowed. And then he kissed and licked her face clean, and worked his way down to her tits.

For her part, Gina licked my cock, abdomen and balls clean. By the end, Blix and Gina were passing my cock back and forth between them.

I heard the door behind me and turned to see Dr. Shapiro and Nurse Nancy entering the room. Her hair was a bit messed up. And she still hadn't buttoned up her uniform in the front.

Dr. Shapiro approached me and touched my arm. He said, "I'm sorry. Master, you will have to punish us later. I know you said that Nurse Stockton and I shouldn't make love at the office. But we were watching what was going on out here on the security camera. And Nancy got very excited. Oh, hell. I was very excited too, Sir. But she commanded that I fuck her there in the exam room, So I did. I didn't want to disappoint her, even though I knew you might be cross."

I shook my head. I looked down and said, "OK, Kittens, that's enough. Why don't the two of you kiss, tell each other how much in love you are, and get dressed." I motioned for Nancy to step come closer. "Nancy. Doctor. New rule. You two can have sex at the office as long as the doors are locked and only family members are here. That includes Blix and Gina. Understood?" They both nodded. "That doesn't mean you won't be punished." And they both looked at each other apprehensively. "For starters, I want you to both get butt plugs and start stretching your assholes. You can also start pegging each other with dildos and strapons too."

Nancy looked confused. "Pegging?" she asked.

"I want you to start fucking the good Doctor's asshole, Nancy."

"Oh," Nancy looked at Dr. Shapiro, then she blushed and her eyes went wide. She said, "I'm not sure that I know how to do that."

"You did it with my father the other day at his office," I reminded her.

"Yes, but that was with Terri taking charge."

"Well, if you need help from Terri, Sunny, me or anyone in the Family, don't hesitate to ask. But, Doctor, when will you and Nancy have a clean bill of health? When will I be able to take you both bareback, without a condom?"

Nancy answered, "By next Wednesday, Master. But, I don't know if I will be ready to...well...to have anal sex by then. I find the idea sort of exciting and scary and icky all at the same time."

I gently pulled Nancy closer to me, and I softly kissed her lips. Then I whispered, "Nurse, you are my submissive. I'm letting you know what will happen, so you can prepare yourself. But, your mouth, your pretty pussy, and your tight little asshole are there for my pleasure. So, sometime later next week, or at the latest early the following week, I'm going to take your ass, Kitten. Why? Because I want to. And, if you're a good girl, I will have your ass while the good Doctor takes your pussy. If you are a very good girl, I will invite my father and Blix to have you too."

Nancy's eyes got very big, and her pupils dilated. But she looked down at Blix, looked at me and then looked at Doctor Shapiro and a wide, nervous smile crept across her face. "Yes, Sir."

I kissed her and the Doctor, then put on my clothes. I said, "I have to meet someone at The Lace Boudoir. Gina, I would like you to come with me, and we will get you some properly fitting bras. And if Sunny isn't too busy, I'd like her to see about trimming up your pussy."

Gina was buttoning up her blouse. She said, "I don't want to have a bald pussy, Daddy. I think that would make me look too much like a little girl. And being short, I get mistaken for a little girl too often anyway. That's one of the reasons why I like having big fake titties. I was a bit flat chested before, and I would sometimes get mistaken for a little girl, or worse, a little boy."

"Ooh, shit! I bet that pisses you off, Mistress," Blix laughed.

"Don't laugh, Clown. Or I will put your nuts in a vice," Gina said, but she was smiling as she said it.

"Promises. Promises," Blix retorted. Then he looked at me. "Sir, can I take these clippy-things off my damn nipples. They're getting sore."

I shook my head. "They're called forceps, and you should ask your Mistress."

Gina nodded. And Nancy helped Gina take the tiny forceps off of Blix's nipples. He pulled on his sleek, black nylon t-shirt. It looked like a wet, second skin. It showed off his pecs and even the waves of his ripped abs. Nancy and Gina were going on about what a hunk Blix is. Frankly, it made me a bit jealous. I had to remind myself, I wasn't in any competition with Blix.

Later, Gina and I were driving toward Sunny's Lingerie Shop when my phone buzzed. It was in the cup holder between the two front seats. It was a text coming in. Now, if I had been by myself, I probably would have picked up the phone and read the text at a stoplight. But, I had Gina in the car with me, and I didn't want to look like a distracted driver. So I said, "Kitten? Could you grab my phone and type in the Security Code: zero, zero, seven, seven. Read me the text that just came in."

Gina unlocked my phone and opened the Texts. She said, "It's from Blue, your mother. Are you sure you want me to read this? What if it's about me? Or it's something personal?"

I shrugged, "You're family now, Angel, and you're a Lawyer. I trust you implicitly."

"Lawyers aren't any more trustworthy than anyone else," Gina said, "And some are less."

"Yes. Well, you're MY Lawyer now, and I trust you completely," I said.

Gina giggled. "I like how you said, 'MY Lawyer,' Master." Then she looked down at the phone. "OK. Blue says: 'Jackpot, Daddy! Katherine went to the grocery store. I said I was tired. But, I did some snooping. Under her bed there's a box with a magic wand! On her bedside table there are some dogeared bodice rippers and a Scarlette Sabre Spy Novel. I looked some more. She's got a whole collection of Scarlette Sabre novels on a bookshelf. Maybe the whole series! And behind those...I found her PORN! Not many. 5 VHS movies and 3 DVDs. Mostly vanilla. But Grandma's into BONDAGE! One tape and one video are clearly bondage themed. One tape was a Lesbian Compilation! What is Grandma not telling us? That, and the Scarlette Sabre Novels leads me to think Old Kate might have a fetish or two!'" Gina finished reading and looked up at me.

I commanded, "Text back: 'Well done, Blue! Keep up the good work. Your Master is very pleased. But, what is Scarlette Sabre?' Hit send." I looked at Gina."Have year heard of Scarlette Sabre Novels?" I asked.

Gina spoke to me while she texted my message. That's a skill I haven't mastered, being able to hold two thoughts at the same time. She said, "I think they are like James Bond books, but dirtier and sexier, so they can't make a movie out of them. Wait. I think there was an Italian production in the early seventies. But it was crap. A musical. And there wasn't any nudity." She finished the text. "Katherine is your grandmother, your father's mother, right?"

"Yes. Blue went to my Grandmother's to explain the situation with Dad and Nick, and to try to seduce her."

"What? Her mother-in-law?" Gina seemed incredulous. "You can't be serious."

I shrugged. "Dad has had fantasies about his mother for years. And since I'm fucking my mom, I can understand them. I'm going to see if Blue can turn out Grandma Kate. Make her a submissive and then give Grandma to my Dad, as sort of a gift.

"Master, I hope you take this as honest criticism and not me being sassy, but that's fucked up! For one, women don't seduce their mother-in-laws! And for two, you can't make people into gifts!" Gina had turned into a Lawyer. She was serious and arguing her case.

I countered, "You met Amethyst last night. My pretty Sex Kitten?"

"Oh yes, she's so sweet, cute, and sexy. She promised to teach me how to please a women. I've never had a Lesbian Lover before! It's all very exciting, Sir."

"OK. Well, before yesterday, Amethyst's name was just, 'Sophie Winters.' She works with my girlfriend, Sunny, and they are best friends, I guess. Anyway, last night, Sunny and my Family made Sophie a present for me. Sunny gave her to me to take as a new submissive."

"Just like that?"

"Sort of. Sophie and I had flirted before. I had kissed her. And I let her have sex with Terri.So, it wasn't completely out of nowhere."

"Terri is a fireball."

I chuckled. "Yeah." Then I thought. "I made Blix a present for you, Gina! And you are working to help turn Blix into my submissive little fuck-toy!"

"Blix is so sweet. And I don't think you had to do much work, Master. I think he really loves me. I could probably get him to do anything for me," Gina bragged.

"Kitten, could I get you to do anything for me?"

"Of course you could, Bobby," Gina said flatly, without a second thought.

"Why?"

"Because you're my Master. And I love you. And I know that what turns you on is making me happy. And pleasing her Master is what makes any good submissive happy. And I'm going to be the best submissive you have, Sir."

"Even if that means me correcting you or punishing you, torturing you or even humiliating you in public?" I pressed.

"Yes, Sir. Because I know you are also focused on my pleasure, and you won't take things too far. Or if you do, I can always use the safeword. I feel absolutely safe with you, Robert." Gina finished with a sigh. Then she echoed what I said, "I trust you implicitly, Daddy."

"Thank you, Kitten. That means a lot to me."

We parked in the alley behind the shop. I turned to Gina and kissed her, and then we necked in the car for a bit, like teenagers. It was sweet and exciting. But when I went to fondle her breasts, she winced in pain. She said, "I'm sorry, Sir. My titties are just very tender right now. I love you touching me. I want your hands all over me. But my breasts are too sore today. I'm sorry."

I kissed her nose. "Don't apologize, Angel. I'm the one who should be sorry. I should have been more careful. I know your breasts are tender." I looked at the clock. It was already twenty after five. I said, "We should get inside. I have an appointment."

"Can I ask, with whom?" Gina used the more proper, formal and correct use of the word, "whom."

I said, "Adelaide Gunty. She's an elderly widow who lives in that house back there." I pointed to the house on the other side of the alley.

"How elderly?" Gina asked.

"I think she's in her eighties."

"And is she another one of your Kittens, Daddy?" Gina was teasing me.

I nodded. "Maybe. We'll see how things work out. I've taken quite a few submissive kittens in the past week. Perhaps Mrs. Gunty and I will just end up being friends."

"Friends with benefits?" Gina wasn't letting up.

I shrugged. "Maybe. She's an interesting woman. You'll see for yourself."

We got out of the car, walked around the front of the building, hand in hand. As we entered the Lace Boudoir, Gina was all, "oohs and ahs." She even liked the way the place smelled, like cedar, vanilla and citrus. I hadn't noticed the smell before, but she was right.

Terri was working and when she saw us, she ran over, squealing, with her arms stretched wide. I braced myself for her hug. Sometimes Terri will just jump into my arms. But she went right for Gina and hugged her. She gushed about how great Gina's breasts looked, even though her blouse was covering them.

Gina blushed and said that we were there to get some nice fitting bras. And Terri offered to help her look around and with her fitting. Terri said, "Us short girls need to stick together." Terri is only five feet tall. Gina laughed, but seemed to take it as an offer of friendship. They wandered off to another side of the store to look at bras.

Sunny had been dealing with customers at the register when we came in. She walked over to me. She was wearing a gray, pencil skirt, a lighter shade of gray, flowered-lace stockings and a long sleeved purple and gray, paisley blouse. She had a purple tear drop shaped stone necklace and matching earrings. She glided over to me on black, open-toed, four-inch high heels. Her make-up was flawless. She looked like a million bucks! She came next to me and held my hand. I told her how fantastic she looked.

Sunny said, "How is Gina doing? She looks great, and her spirits seem lifted."

"Blix and I got her moved out of her house. And Blix was able to put pressure on her husband, Ian, so I don't think she will get screwed over in the divorce settlement or the breaking up of the law firm. We'll see. Then the good Doctor worked his magic on her breast implants. Her breasts already look much better. She will just need to work on reducing the stretch marks."

"Did you fuck her again, Sir?" I didn't think there was even a hint of jealously in Sunny's voice.

I said, "No...Well...sorta. I fucked Blix's ass, but ended up cumming with Gina blowing us both. It was pretty sexy and exciting."

Sunny purred, "I can imagine." Then she looked around the shop and said, "I don't want the boss to see I'm fraternizing with the customers." Then she gave me a brief kiss. Man, she even tasted wonderful!

I laughed and said, "I thought you were the boss."

Sunny rolled her eyes. She said, "Ugh. No. I had a long conversation with Clifton today. Longer than we've had in months."

"It did not go well." I inferred.

"He wants his wife to come work here. I told him we are already fully staffed. And he told me that I need to either fire Sophie or Terri, or figure out some other way to get Jane at least twenty hours a week. He also said that he wanted to go over the books, in detail, because the shop wasn't making enough profit. I think money might be tight for Clifton and Jane right now."

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Because they have twins. The twins are not that old. But, if Jane is coming to work here, I told Clifton that he or a nanny will have to be taking care of the twins. Clifton said that we can set up my office or the empty storage room as a playroom for the twins. I said, you can't just leave the twins by themselves in a storage room. He said, they wouldn't be by themselves, and that Jane would be here. I told him that if Jane was here watching the twins, she couldn't be doing work. This is a lingerie shop, not a damned day care! Besides, Jane is a lazy, double-bitch times two."

"Did you tell Clifton that his wife is a quadruple bitch?"

"No. But he knows I hate her. That's why he married her!" Sunny spat the words like there was a bad taste in her mouth.

"He didn't marry her to spite you."

Sunny looked at me with hurt in her eyes. "Yes, he did. I was Clifton's primary. I ran his god damned Sex Club for him. He thought he was in charge. But I made things work. I made the trains run on time, so to speak. I know how to balance the books and personalities and kinks and bring the right mix together. Clifton knows how to point and look good and be demanding. When I got sick and was laid up, Jane got pregnant. Suddenly she was Clifton's primary. And everything was about their wedding. And I was supposed to be happy for them. Clifton even explained that I couldn't be his primary, because I was broken and could never give him children. He said I could stay around the margins of his Sex Club. I could be Secretary. But that everyone should know that Jane was his muse. He actually said that, HIS MUSE!"

I squeezed her hand. "You're not broken. You're perfect."

Sunny shook her head. "Nobody's perfect."

"Yeah. Well, you're perfect for me," I reassured her, "You're my muse."

Sunny smiled but shook her head. "We've been dating for a week. And already, you're starting to build a harem. You're the Sex Club President, Robbie."

"I'm nothing like Clifton," I stated coldly.

Sunny shook her head and grinned, but her eyes were still wet. "I know. You're nothing like Clifton, Robbie. But, if Clifton keeps pushing, I'm going to have to let Terri go, and cut back on Sophie's hours, just to make room for Jane four to five days a week."