The Blue Life Ch. 31: Granny's Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a deep breath. "That won't happen, Sunny. We'll get you out from under Clifton. Then you can work at just ignoring and forgetting him."

Sunny kissed my cheek. She said, "I hope you're right. Master, I have to get back to work."

"Alright. But, I don't think your boyfriend has been paying enough attention to you. What time will you be done in the shop?"

"The shop is open until seven. I have some book work to do after that, especially if Clifton is demanding to see the accounts. Hopefully, I'm done by eight-thirty or nine."

"I didn't hear anything about dinner in there," I pressed.

"I don't have time tonight," Sunny said.

"Make time! I'll have Dad and Sophie pick up Chinese for you. You can eat with them. How late is Terri working?"

"She's working until six."

"OK. I have a date with Terri for dinner. But we won't be having sex. So, after I drop her off, then I will come back and pick you up around nine to nine-thirty. Hopefully, you will be done with work. And then, you'll stay the night at my house. We can relax with some wine. Maybe a movie if you're not too tired."

Sunny sighed, "Master, I don't want to top from the bottom. But will you have it in you to ride me hard, Sir?"

I nodded. "Yes, Kitten. Do you want me to involve Red or any others?"

"That's always up to you, Sir. But, I don't want anything complicated. I just want to be taken hard. So, if you ask me to serve you, prepare for me to be cranky and in need of correction and discipline."

I swatted her behind and said, "I understand. And I love you."

"I love you too, Robbie." She winked at me and sashayed away. Man, that Sondra Gutierrez has a sexy sway to her hips when she is walking away.

I looked around for my father and Adele Gunty. He was supposed to escort her over to the shop around five o'clock. I looked at my phone. It was already five-twenty.

I found Sophie in the shop, restocking shelves. I came up and hugged her from behind. She turned and kissed my cheek. "Hello, Sir."

"Have you seen my father and Granny Adele? Are they in one of the fitting rooms?"

"Nope. Are they coming in today?"

"Yes. Granny needs some new lingerie. I think her stuff is military issue."

Sophie laughed. "Is she bringing more of her magic brownies?"

I chuckled. "You didn't finish that whole plate from last night already?"

Sophie blushed. "I shared some with my housemates when I got in last night. They were up late. But, I ate three. Then I slept so well and had the most glorious dreams. It was a sex dream about you, Robbie."

"Oh, really? Do tell?"

"I'm not sure if I should, Sir." Sophie teased. "It involved tying you to a bed and teasing you for hours in a hundred different ways."

"Were we naked in your dream?"

"You were naked, just like last night. On your back, fully hard. But I was wearing an outfit. A costume, I guess. My costume changed and shifted, because I was a witch or a succubus or genie. Anyway,I was magical. And I was using you to cast a spell, or I was casting a spell on you. I'm not sure. It was a dream. And I was really high." Sophie laughed.

"Sounds like a good dream."

"It was a great dream. But I overslept. I was almost late for work. I didn't have time to shower, so forgive me if I'm a little gross."

"You actually look great, Amethyst." I used her submissive name. I wasn't lying. She did look good. She was just wearing jeans, boots and a flannel shirt. Sort of a Portland, Oregon hippie-chic vibe. But her flannel shirt was unbuttoned to show off just a hint of her lime green bra. The outfit went well with her short, bobbed, amethyst-colored hair.

Sophie/Amethyst curtsied and said, "Thank you, Sir. I have to grab some stuff from storage. Let me know if Adele brings in any more brownies." Then she ran off toward the back.

I looked to the front door. I considered going over to Adele's to see if my father was there. Then reconsidered; they weren't very late yet.

My cell phone rang. It was Blix. I answered it. "What's up?"

"We have a problem, Sir." Blix's voice was even deeper and more menacing sounding over the phone.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I think Nancy's husband is dead. I was able to confirm through my sources that Police and Ambulances were sent out to the site where Bill Stockton was working. There was a death involved, but they haven't released the name of who died until relatives are contacted."

"Does Nancy know?"

"She and the Doctor are finishing up work. Then I was going to escort them to the Doctor's home."

I thought for a second. "OK. Ask Nancy if she's got an answering machine or voice mail service for her home that she can check remotely. If Stockton is dead, his work may have tried to contact her. Make some excuse to have her check her messages. Then, if they haven't contacted her, have her call Stockton's work to confirm that he is still out of town."

"Yes, Sir. That sounds like a good idea. I'm on it." And Blix hung up the phone.

I leaned against the wall and looked at the front door. Sally Whitehall came in, carrying a polished wood box, the size of a shoebox. She had a worried look on her face. Her eyes darted around the shop. When she spotted me, she looked relieved and she smiled. She came over to me. She was wearing a wraparound jeans skirt, with black fishnet stocking and heels, and a white blouse. Her hair was pulled back. She had on more makeup than I was used to her wearing. But it accentuated her features and really brought out her eyes. It was only a week since Sally had become my first submissive outside my immediate family. And she was the one I had seen or been in contact with the least! I had plans to take her daughter out to dinner in less than an hour. She walked over to me, set her box down one a display table and gave me a warm hug. We kissed, even before saying hello. And she drew me in with her passion. My tongue flicked inside her mouth. And my hand made it's way down her back to her full, wide ass. She moaned into my mouth.

From behind me, I heard an accusatory voice, "What are you doing with my mother?" I was startled and broke the kiss, but turned to see Terri giggling, with Gina smiling next to her. Terri said, "Hi, Mom. This is Gina. She's a Lawyer."

Sally reached out her hand and shook Gina's. Sally said, "I've met Mrs. Coulson before, although she probably doesn't remember."

Gina struggled to put a name with the face in front of her. "Mrs. Whitman?" Gina guessed.

"Mrs. Whitehall," Sally corrected.

"Whitehall. I'm sorry. It was at the Mayor's New Year's Eve Gala a few years ago. You're in finance or something, right?"

"You have an amazing memory, Mrs. Coulson."

"Please, call me, Gina," Gina insisted, "And you have an amazing daughter! She's a pip."

Sally's smile broadened. "And I'm Sally. Yes, my daughter is a spitfire. How do you know her?"

Terri interrupted. "I told you all about Gina this morning, Mom. She was there last night at the orgy!"

Sally blushed. "Terri, you're at work. Don't talk like that."

"Well, I told you about Gina, Mom," Terri's voice got that sassy sing-song tone that teenagers sometimes get.

"Yes," Sally said, flustered, "Well, I was a little distracted at the time. I'm sorry."

Terri laughed. "Oh, that's right. I was pegging your ass with a strap on and forcing you to have multiples with the magic wand this morning."

Sally blushed crimson but got an angry tone in her voice, "Terri Elaine Whitehall! You can't talk like that! I don't even know this woman!"

Terri backed down. "Uhm. I'm sorry, Mom. I was just kidding around."

"There is a time and place, young lady." Sally was cross.

I butted in, "Terri, I want Gina fit with at least three bras, coordinating panties and a garter and stockings."

"Bobby, I don't think the shop has stockings short enough to fit Gina"

I asked, "Does the shop carry knee-high stockings?" Terri nodded. "They'll be thigh-high on Gina. Find a long, lacy pair of those and give it a try. I want to see the look in a dressing room before we leave, Terri."

Terri turned to Gina, "Bobby has a fetish for stockings. He makes all his submissives wear them, see?" And Terri lifted the hem of her short, pleated, plaid skirt to show off her garters and the tops of her stockings."

Gina shook her head, but said, "Then we had better get me some. Thank you, Sir."

Sally hugged me, and said, "So, little Gina is another new submissive?"

"Yes."

"Does her husband know?"

"She's getting a divorce," I told her. I kissed the top of Sally's head. "You seemed worried when you came in. Is everything alright?"

Sally took a deep breath. She said, "Yes. No. Maybe. I'm not sure. Life was simpler when I wasn't so perverted, when I was just lonely and sex-starved."

"Does this have to do with us, Sally?"

"No, Master. Nothing like that. It's Dennis Browne, the bookstore guy."

"Yeah. You went out with him last Sunday, and then again last night. Did your date go well?"

"It was fun. He took me to the Art Museum. They were having an opening celebration of their new display of erotic art through the centuries. It was pretty nice. There was a string quartet playing in one of the galleries. The art was from around the world and many different time periods.. The Japanese and the Indian stuff was the hottest. And Dennis was pleasant and fun company. We had this running joke of whether we had tried that position before, or whether we would do the subject of the painting or sculpture. We came to this cubist painting. It just looked like a bunch of random shapes to me, but Dennis goes, "Oh yeah, I'd totally do her!" He said it really loud. And I thought he was serious at first, and then he bust a gut laughing. So I started laughing too. And then these ladies standing behind us started laughing. And that made Dennis really embarrassed, because he took my hand and we left the museum. But he was still laughing. And we had a good time."

"Did you two have sex?" I asked directly.

"Yes and no," Sally said.

"What does 'yes and no' mean?"

"Well, we went back to his apartment. He lives in this old building, in a tiny, one-bedroom on the ground floor. He said he gets a deal on the rent, because he's the building super. But later, I found out, he actually owns the whole apartment building. He said the bookstore loses money most of the year, and that it's the rental on his apartment building that keeps the business going. Anyway, he has books all over his apartment, not just on shelves, but in boxes and stacks."

"And did the two of you have sex? Are you avoiding my question, Kitten?"

"No, Sir. I'm sorry. I just was distracted. He made us coffee. And then we kissed a little. Then Denny asked if he could give me a foot massage. I took off my heels and he started rubbing my feet. You don't know, Bobby. It felt so good! But I could also tell that he was getting excited and that his erection was making him uncomfortable. So, I told him that I really couldn't relax seeing him in discomfort. So I demanded that he take off his pants. He did. And he was wearing this studded leather thong. It was cute and sexy. But I made him take that off too. So, there he was, standing with his short, thick cock sticking out. He really has the thickest cock I've ever seen. It's like a soda can! And I asked him if he had been masturbating at all, thinking about me. And he said that he couldn't stop. At least three times a day. But that he hadn't cum without permission. He was a good boy. So, I started stroking his cock with my stocking covered feet. And I let him lick my other foot. Then I lay back on the couch and hiked my dress up. He said he could smell my excitement. And he asked if he could fuck me and cum."

Sally's story was getting me excited. "Did you let him?"

"Sort of."

"There's no sort of there, Kitten. Did he fuck you?"

"Well, I was masturbating him with my feet. And I was a little intimidated to try to take that short summer sausage in my pussy. And he got very excited. So, I brought my feet together, and I let him fuck the soles of my feet. I think he was in heaven. Then he begged me to let him cum. But, I told him, no, until I thought he might have a seizure of something. So then, I told him he could cum and he shot his load all over my feet and onto my pussy and some on my dress."

"Did you make him clean up?"

"I didn't have to. He licked my feet clean first. Then my dress. And then when he was cleaning my pussy, he kept licking until he was eating me out. And I came all over his face."

"Did you stay the night?"

"No. His apartment was sort of dark and gross. I didn't want to be in his bed. Is that bad?"

"No. But you might have to tell him that, sometime down the road," I said.

"So, he drove me home and kissed me goodnight. He told me what a wonderful time he had. Then he said something strange. He said, 'I hope I'm not rushing things, but I want you to own my cock.' So, he called me at work today, which was sweet. And he said how much fun he had last night. And he asked me to stop by his shop,because he had a present for me."

"And that's what the wooden box is."

"Yeah. Denny gave me the box and asked me not to open it until I had left the shop. But he said that it wasn't a joke. He was very serious."

"What's in the box?"

"There's a book and something else that I didn't recognize. I was coming in to see if Mistress Sunny could help me."

"OK," I said, "Let's look in the box."

Sally was waving to Sunny. "Miss Gutierrez? I need to show you something."

Sunny walked over. "You don't have to be so formal, Sally."

Sally shrugged. "I'm sorry. I don't know what to call you at work."

"Sondra or even Sunny is fine," Sunny said.

I opened the box and whistled. Inside was a custom cock cage. It was for a massively thick cock. Sally hadn't been kidding when she said Dennis had a cock the size of a soda can!

Sunny picked it up. She asked, "Did Dennis Browne just give you this?"

Sally nodded her head. "Yes, Mistress. What is it?"

"It's a cock cage. See? His balls are supposed to fit here, through this hole. His cock fits down this section, with the spikes. Then this part locks around the base with this small padlock. Did you ask Dennis for this?

"No, Mistress. He just gave it to me."

"There's also a paperback book, 'Basic Training,' by S.X. Manley." She fanned the pages. "The copyright on this is 1957! And it's in perfect condition. And, oh, what have we here?" Sunny reached into the box, and pulled out a piece of black leather.

"I didn't notice that before, Mistress." Sally looked genuinely confused. "Is that a hat?"

Sunny tossed the piece of leather to me, and said, "It's a Gimp Mask. That's an expensive one, with built in ear plugs."

I looked at it. "There are no holes for the eyes."

Sally looked between Sunny and me with confusion. She asked, "What's a Gimp Mask?"

Sunny explained, "It's about depersonalization and objectification. The Gimp doesn't get referred to by name. You just call it, 'The Gimp.' It's a very extreme and dark form of bondage, Sally."

I shook my head. "I've never done it. And I don't think I will. I don't like it."

Sunny said, "Good. You ever put a Gimp Mask on me, Robbie, and you will never put anything else on me again. I was made to be the Gimp at a party once. Once. Never again. I'm not trying to top from the bottom. I'm just letting you know where my limits are, Daddy." Sunny reached out to me. "Let me see that mask again." I handed it to her and she looked at it from the inside. "No holes for the nose. And this zipper is rubber."

"What does that mean?" I asked, because I honestly had no clue.

"The rubber zipper won't scratch you if you are forcing the Gimp to orally please you, or you're just fucking the Gimp's mouth. But the rubber zipper also seals tighter. WIthout breathing holes for the nose. If you zipped this shut, you would effectively be doing breathplay."

I knew what Breathplay was. But Sally said, "Breathplay, Mistress?"

"Cutting off someone's oxygen supply during sex. Asphyxiation. Some people find it very erotic. It's also dangerous as fuck." Sunny looked at me seriously. "Robbie?"

"I'm way ahead of you here, Sunny. No Gimp Mask ever. No Breathplay ever," I acknowledged.

"I knew I loved you for a reason." Sunny kissed my cheek.

"Ah, you just love my cute, tight ass," I kidded.

"That too, Master," Sally said, and she patted my butt.

Sunny put the cock-cage, the Gimp Mask, and the novel back in the box. She looked at Sally and said, "Did you take a key off of this?" She held up the tiny lock attached to the cock-cage.

Sally shook her head. "No. Why?"

"Because there's only one key with this lock," Sunny replied.

I said, "You only need one key."

"Yes. But locks usually come with two."

"So, Dennis probably kept a key for himself," I said. Then I realized what I had said. "Ohhhh! Dennis kept a key for himself!"

Sunny looked at Sally. "He is your boyfriend, Sally. And he wants to be your submissive. This box is making that offer in a pretty strong and direct way. But the key thing bothers me. And I don't think you're the type to get into Gimp Play, Kitten."

Sally had a pained smile on her face. "He's not my boyfriend, Mistress. And I don't know if I want a submissive." She looked at me. "I'm the submissive, Daddy. What should I do? I mean, I like Denny. He's nice and funny. But he doesn't excite me like you. And I don't want a pet Gimp. But, I don't want to hurt him either."

Sunny took a deep breath. Then she said slowly, "I escorted you down to his bookstore the other day. We made a show of that. So, did Dennis mention me?"

Sally said, "Uhm, he said, 'I will understand if you need to run this past your Mistress.' Does that mean something?"

Sunny's jaw got tight, and her eyes narrowed. She turned and walked away without saying anything.

Sally hugged me. "She was angry. Really angry. Do you know why?"

I nodded. "Yep. I think it's the cheating part that bothered her. Sunny takes her submission very seriously. It's not a game to her."

Sally looked at me confused. "What cheating, Bobby? How is Denny cheating?"

"The cock-cage is a like a male chastity belt. It prevents the subbie wearing it from getting an erection. By giving you the cage with the lock, Dennis was asking you to own his cock. And you would have the key. So, that implies you have total control of his sex," I explained.

"Well, I have denied him from cumming already."

"But that was all based on the honor system. The cock-cage is a physical manifestation of that. Dennis should have given you both keys. Because if he has one key, he can take off and put on the cock-cage whenever he wants."

"But, if I had both keys and lost them, he would never get that cage off!"

"The lock is tiny. You can cut through that with a small bolt cutters. The only reason to keep a key is to cheat on his implied promise. I think that's what offended Sunny so much."

Sunny got back at that point. She kissed both me and Sally on the lips. She said, "Yes. That is what offended me most. The Gimp Mask and breath play thing bothers me too. You don't just surprise someone with a god damned breathplay Gimp Mask as a gift! What the hell was that man thinking! Sally, I'm angry. I would like to go down and deal with Dennis right now, if that's fine with you. You can come with me, or you can tell me not to go. It's up to you."

"You're my Mistress, Sally stated, "I will follow your lead. What is your plan?"

"I'm going to Dennis' bookshop and I'm going to tell him to put on that cock-cage."

Sally's eyes went wide. "Right there, in the store?"

"Yes. Right there in the store. Then we are going to lock it with this!" Sunny tossed Sally a small lock.

"But that's a different lock...and...," A light dawned in Sally's eyes, and she got a wicked grin on her face. "Oh, Mistress, it's like a double-dare!" Sally was hopping on her toes, lightly clapping. "Will he do it?"