The Blue Life Ch. 31: Granny's Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't do this, Nancy," I reassured her. "What do you need to do now?"

"I don't know. I guess I need to plan a funeral. His work says that his body is at a County Morgue and won't be released until at least Sunday or Monday."

"Do you feel you want to drive there, to view the body? I mean, you wouldn't drive. I would drive," I offered.

"Don't you have plans this weekend, Bobby? I couldn't do that to you."

"No plans that can't be changed, Kitten. You're my priority now."

"Is-is Terri there?" Nancy asked. "I tried to call her phone, but she didn't pick up."

"Yes. Terri's here. She's working. Almost the whole family is here, except Blue. My mother's out of town."

"I shouldn't come there. I"m a wreck. And I would disturb Mistress Sunny's shop."

I said, "No. Come down here. Have Blix drive you. He'll want to see Gina."

Nancy asked, "What about Doctor Puppy? He's awfully tired. I should take him home and make sure he gets dinner, and gets to bed. I think last night wore him out."

"Is the Good Doctor there with you?"

"Yes."

"Put him on," I said.

There was a shuffle of the phone as it was passed. Dr. Shapiro sounded tired, "Robert, Sir? Can I help you?"

"Nancy says you're tired."

"I am, Sir. But I'm not driving. I can sleep when I'm dead, Robert."

"Not funny, Puppy. Look, I would like Nancy to be with the Family tonight. And since you are closest to her, I would like you here as well. Sunny has a bed you can use," I told him.

"I couldn't put Mistress Sondra out of her bed, Sir."

"You won't be. She will be staying the night with me. You can nap or sleep all night here, if you want."

"Yes, Sir. Oh, I did some research on the Ink Regina's husband used on her tattoo. There's a fading regimen that Gina can start today that will fade most of the tattoo is eight to twelve weeks. And then, if it's not fully gone, we can attack the ghosts of it with the laser gun. Three months from now, the tattoo won't be legible. And I'm confident that three months from then, it will be hard to tell she was ever tattooed at all."

"That's wonderful news!"

"We could order the fade system online and save twenty dollars, or I could pick it up at my tattoo parlor and give it to Gina tonight. What do you think?"

"Drop Nancy off here first. Then you and Blix can go get the tattoo eraser and come back. Will that work, Doc?"

"Yes, Master. But, it's taking Blix out of his way."

"Hand the phone to Mr. Johnson, Doc. And great work today. Gina's tits look fantastic, and the tattoo business will be a wonderful surprise."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Robert."

Blix came on the line. I said, "Blix, I need a favor."

Blix said, "Alright, shoot."

I said, "Can you drive Nancy and Doctor Eugene down to The Lace Boudoir in Olde Towne? Gina is here. So are Terri, Amethyst and Red. Sunny and Sally will be right back. Oh, that's right, you haven't met Sally. Sally is Terri's mother, and Blue's best friend."

"Wait a second. Is this gonna be another orgy?"

"I'm not planning on an orgy. But, who knows what might happen when Javelin Spears walks through the door." Javelin Spears is a funny screen name for a Porn Star. I like to give Blix shit for that.

"Back up a bit," Bix growled, "Terri's mother is there? And she knows that you had her daughter at a Sex Party last night?"

"It wasn't a Sex Party," I argued, "Things just worked out that way. And Sally was the first submissive I ever took outside of my mother and father."

"You have a mother and daughter, both! Damn! You're a kinky son-of-bitch, Bobby!" Blix laughed.

"Yes, I am, Mr. Johnson. So, get right down here. Doctor Shapiro wants to pick up a tattoo fade cream at a tattoo parlor. If it's closer, pick it up on the way here. If not, drop off Nancy, and you and the doctor can pick it up and come back."

Blix grumbled, "So now I'm your gopher, Bobby?"

"I haven't figured out what you are, Blix. I hope we can be friends. And I really enjoyed pounding your ass earlier today .It sure as Hell excited Gina to have us both together."

"I liked that too," Blix admitted.

"But, I'm the Master of a growing family of submissives. I can admit, I'm not very good at it yet. I'm making a lot of mistakes. And I'm making up the rules as I go. Plus, I don't have enough time. Like you said, Blix, I've got too many hens and not enough roosters."

Blix chuckled, "I was just kidding about that, Sir." (He called me, "Sir!")

"No, you weren't. And you were right. But, this Sex Club isn't a democracy. It's a monarchy. And I'm the King and Sunny is my Queen. I've tried playing the Switch, sometimes being submissive and sharing the power, and that didn't work out at all. It became a mess in just a few hours."

"OK. I get that," Blix said.

"Look, you intimidate me, Blix. You're bigger than me. You're stronger. Your dick is bigger. You're a better, more experienced lover. Hell, you've been a porn star and a gigolo! I'm just a punk, college kid who lucked out by seducing his beautiful mother, the second most beautiful woman in the world, and somehow ending up falling in love with Sunny, the most beautiful woman in the world!"

"Gina's hot too," Blix added, "Damn. All the hens in your henhouse are finer than fine, Bobby! And I've been with some professionally fine women."

"Thanks, Blix. I know I'm a lucky bastard. But, here's the deal. I know what you and Gina have is real. I'm encouraging that. I think you make a great couple. But, I'm also her Master, and I won't let you mess with that, or with my Family either. I'm the Head of the Family. That's the way it's got to be. So, if you want to be in this 'Sex Club,' as you call it, it will be on my terms. Understand?"

"What are your terms, Sir?" Blix asked.

"Respect and complete obedience. You will have your safe words. But, I'm not going to be challenged. You will be my sissy bitch, and my fuck-toy, just like Gina, my mother, my father, Sunny, Terri or the rest."

"You've been straight with me, Bobby. I'm gonna be straight with you. When you talk about turning me out as your little bitch and fuck-toy, there is part of me that gets very excited. I think I like being spanked. And I loved the way you were dicking my ass. I'm a kinky fucker. And I've dreamed about doing some kinky shit that I never thought would be possible, but would be easy if I was part of your Family. But, that also scares me. And the idea of having some kink Dungeon Master order me around like a dog or whatever, that pisses me off too. I love Regina. Like for real. And so, seeing her put you over me hurts. I gotta work this out in my head. It's like a very weird trip, and I haven't done drugs in years. Sometimes, it feels like, I don't know if I wanna suck your dick or punch you in the face, Bobby."

I told him, "If those are my only two choices, I will take the dick sucking, please, Mr. Johnson."

Blix laughed. "Alright, Sir. I will get Nancy and the Doctor to you in a few minutes. A bit longer if we stop for the tattoo fade cream on the way."