The Blue Life Ch. 32: Marsha Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shrugged. "Maybe. But I got her phone number."

"You got her phone number?" Terri asked, even though that's what I had just told her.

"Yeah. I had her call her cell from mine, so we would have each other's numbers."

A light dawned in Terri's eyes. "That's why her phone rang! Smart! Are you going to call her?"

"I think that would look too much like I'm interested in dating her. That might scare her off. I'll probably just text both you and her your numbers, and suggest you get together."

"Then, should I wait for her to call me? Or should I call her? Oh, man! She's so gorgeous and cute and has a great body, Bobby. Right? Am I right? You saw that! She's, like, way out of my league."

I set my jaw. This was a lesson I had tried to teach Terri before. As her Master, I thought this was very important. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to discipline her right away, but we were just pulling up to the restaurant, "Chuck Lucky's." I debated driving past. I thought about giving Terri a verbal warning, or telling her that she would be disciplined later. But I knew that it was essential she be disciplined now for the lesson to sink in. I turned into the parking lot.

"There's a spot near the door," Terri pointed out.

"I see it," I said as I drove past.

Terri gestured. "There are a couple spots there."

I drove around back to where the dumpster was, and the Employee Entrance. I figured most of the cars back here would belong to workers in the restaurant. I parked next to the dumpster, turned to Terri and said, "Get out, Kitten." My voice was calm but stern.

Terri's eyes got wide. "What? Bobby, what? What did I do?"

"Get out, and go around behind the car," I commanded.

Terri bit her lip and looked down. She glanced at me, considering being defiant. But then she said, "Yes, Sir," and got out of the car.

I got out too, and walked around behind the car. I whispered, "Present your ass for discipline, Slut, and then put your forearms on the back of the car!"

Terri just looked at me, "I don't know what I did."

"You don't have to do anything. Spanking you might be for my pleasure alone. Your job is to listen and obey. That's two more for sassing. Now, present your ass, and put your forearms on the back of the car!"

Terri nodded, and hesitantly said, "Yes, Master." She raised her dress up over her ass. She put her arms on the back of the car. And then she spread her legs and raised herself up on tiptoe, so that the curve of her ass cheeks stuck out even more. And Lordy, does she ever have a fine ass! A giant PEACH of an ass, leading to a tiny waist. An ass worthy of being in a Rap Star's video, perched on top of thick, muscular, meaty thighs. Terri was wearing sheer, nude stockings and a black garter belt. And she had on a lacy, black g-string panty. Sticking out of her butt hole was the base of a large black butt-plug. Just this sight made my cock tingle.

I stood directly behind her and pressed my hard cock, through my pants, against the crack of her ass. I rolled down over her body, reached up and grabbed a handful of hair. I pulled her head back, until her back was bowed. Then I whispered in her ear. "Three. One for saying that anybody is out of your league. Don't compare yourself to others. You are so fucking sexy, Kitten. If anybody doesn't want to be with you, it will never be because you aren't in their league. And you will get two more after that for not obeying your Master right away."

She just whispered, "Yes, Sir." I stepped back and spanked her right ass cheek as hard as I could. SMACK! Terri whimpered, "Thank you, Daddy. That was one. Can I have another?" SMACK! This time on her left ass cheek. "Thank you, Daddy. That was two. Can I have one more?"

I never did get to the third spank. I reached and grabbed the base of the butt-plug. I commanded, "Relax, Kitten."

"Daddy, the plug's been in for a few hours. I might need a little lube to get it out," Terri said.

"Do you have lube?" I asked.

"Yes. A small bottle in my clutch, in the front seat," Terri replied.

"Do you have condoms?"

"Yes, Daddy. Oh fuck, yes! Are you going to fuck me? Now? Yes! Please fuck me, Sir. I NEED you to FUCK me!" Terri begged, as she went and got her clutch from the front seat.

I growled, "I'm going to take your ass, right now, Baby Slut. Your pussy can stay virginal for the Dance!" She handed me a condom. "Now, work that damn plug out of your backdoor, so Daddy can plug it with his fucking cock!"

Terri squirted lube on the base of the buttplug and started spinning it, and working it in and out a bit, trying to spread the lube. She did this with her ass facing me, looking over her shoulder.

I unzipped my pants and took out my hard shaft. I rolled the clear condom onto my cock. Terri saw it and whispered, "Holy Fuck!" The butt-plug popped out of her ass, leaving her sphincter gaping. I took the bottle of lube and lubed my right index finger and eased it around and inside Terri's asshole! She groaned, "Yes! I'm ready, Daddy! Take me! Take my ass! Make me yours, Bobby! Make me your butt-fucking slut, just like you did my Mom!"

I pulled Terri's thong to the side, and pressed the head of my condom covered cock against her brown pucker. I was just about to press my cock inside her, when I saw the backdoor to the restaurant crack open! I didn't have time to tuck in my cock, zip up my pants and redo my belt. I just shouted, "Oh shit!" I dropped Terri's dress back down to cover her ass. Then, I quickly spun her around and said, "Kiss me!" I pulled her against me and passionately pressed my lips to hers, holding her close. But I watched as two cooks from the restaurant carried garbage bags out and tossed them in the dumpster. I turned us, so Terri's back was to them; that way they'd have less chance of seeing that my pants were open and my hard cock was hanging out!

One of the workers gestured to us with his thumb, but the other one didn't seem to notice us at all. He was busy talking about some football movie he'd recently seen on cable TV.

The two turned and went back into the restaurant. And I started laughing right into the kiss.

Terri slugged my arm. It hurt. She said, "Why the Hell are you laughing at me, Bobby?"

I rubbed my bicep. It stung. I said, "I wasn't laughing at you. I was laughing at the fact that we were nearly caught butt-fucking behind Chuck Lucky's Burgers." My cock was rapidly deflating. I pulled off the rubber and stuffed it in my pocket. Then I tucked everything back in and battened down the hatches. "Didn't you see those two people come out and throw stuff in the dumpster?"

Terri smiled, "Oh Jeez! No! I had my eyes closed. I was trying to relax, expecting your dick to be up inside my ass at any second. Next thing I know, you've spun me around and are kissing me really hard."

I explained, "That was when the workers came out. I didn't have time to put away my dick, so I sort of used you as a human shield."

Terri shook her head. "You're crazy, Bobby!"

"I'll tell you what I am, I'm hungry." I reached out my hand. "C'mon, let's get some burgers!"

"Burgers? Daddy, aren't you going to fuck my ass?"

"Of course I'm going to fuck your ass, Baby Girl. But I think this moment of temporary insanity has passed. I will take your ass the night of the dance, the same time as I take your pussy, Terri."

Terri whined, "Bobby, that's a week away!"

I kissed Terri lightly. "And I am really looking forward to it."

Terri frowned. "I was ready to give you my ASS in a parking lot, Bobby!"

I apologize, "I know. I'm sorry. It was temporary insanity. I saw your perfect, peach butt, and I went a little crazy."

Terri smiled and picked up her clutch purse. She put the butt-plug that was still in her hand inside it along with the tube of lube. "You think my butt is perfect, Bobby? It's not too big or anything?"

I took Terri's hand and we walked toward the front of the restaurant. I said, "You're just begging for compliments. The last thing I would change about you is your wicked curves, Kitten. You are packed full of explosive sex-appeal from your blue hair down to your red Converse high-tops."

To be continued...